Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:15:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55363 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:14:45 AM

You can join the Blockchain Meetup live on Periscope @ https://www.pscp.tv/w/1lDxLavrzAvKm

Will you upload the meetup so people who weren't able to watch it live will be able to watch it later? I would really appreciate if you could do that as I'm really interested in this event but unfortunately can't watch it live.

Isn't it already possible to watch the whole event now? When I open the link and press play, the whole 2.5 hours video starts even though the live event seems to be over.
Indeed you can, thanks to Periscope.

Thank you, this is great. I hope I have time to watch it tomorrow. If anyone has already seen it, which topics were discussed in the meetup? Did they elaborate further on the AI and the technology itself or was it more focused on the marketing part?
We had three parts:
- Vision (Overall, not focused on tech)
- Smart Contracts
- Community Management

Are you planning to release more information about the platform itself from a technical point of view? Many other projects, at least the successful ones have done this, especially if interesting stuff like AI are involved. Hopefully you'll be able to do so in the near future.

It would be great to see; They just have to be cautious at what to reveal at this stage. I would love to see some sneak peak at how the AI will perform though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:06:12 AM

What price will be on ICO? Price fixed in usd or in ETH? And what price was on pre-sale?
You have working payments system already? ( I see, that you have app on 1st page)

This is your questions answer :

MAIN SALE :

Feb 9, 2018 — Mar 9, 2018

Prices :

From Feb 9, 2018 till Mar 9, 2018 — 1 SVD = 0.01 EURO
Was for PRE-SALE also same price.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:09:13 AM

You can join the Blockchain Meetup live on Periscope @ https://www.pscp.tv/w/1lDxLavrzAvKm

Will you upload the meetup so people who weren't able to watch it live will be able to watch it later? I would really appreciate if you could do that as I'm really interested in this event but unfortunately can't watch it live.

Isn't it already possible to watch the whole event now? When I open the link and press play, the whole 2.5 hours video starts even though the live event seems to be over.

Thank you, this is great. I hope I have time to watch it tomorrow. If anyone has already seen it, which topics were discussed in the meetup? Did they elaborate further on the AI and the technology itself or was it more focused on the marketing part?
We had three parts:
- Smart Contracts
- Community Management

Are you planning to release more information about the platform itself from a technical point of view? Many other projects, at least the successful ones have done this, especially if interesting stuff like AI are involved. Hopefully you'll be able to do so in the near future.

It would be great to see; They just have to be cautious at what to reveal at this stage. I would love to see some sneak peak at how the AI will perform though.

Yeah will really be nice seeing how the AI will work.. But i think it is still early to show off maybe during the end of the ico or mid ico.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:40:09 AM

What price will be on ICO? Price fixed in usd or in ETH? And what price was on pre-sale?
You have working payments system already? ( I see, that you have app on 1st page)

That ist an interessanting question, especially when the market goes down like the last weeks. I hope the fixed rate is svd in Euro. You have to pay much more when your Payment is in ETH.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:51:18 AM

That ist an interessanting question, especially when the market goes down like the last weeks. I hope the fixed rate is svd in Euro. You have to pay much more when your Payment is in ETH.

I believe the savedroid team will have several ways of paying, I think they will accept Euro and the normal BTC / ETH as most popular payment methods, interesting times ahead with the market showing signs of weakness, I hope we can recover from here
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:08:13 AM

We had three parts:
- Smart Contracts
- Community Management

We already startet to give insight in our blog https://medium.com/@ico_8796.

But more will definitely follow.

girib1684

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:23:13 AM

Guys, look below link and rating. Its seems to be good going...

Savedroid Team is working hardly....

https://cryptogo.de/en/savedroid-cryptocurrencies-for-everyone/

5.9 SCORE
 Product6.5
 Market5.6
 Use of Blockchain3.6
 Whitepaper6.4
 Roadmap7.6
 Business Modell5.9
 Team6.8
 Token Sale4.6

Status Quo

200k Downloads
 10 Million € in Transactions
 25k+ Telegram
 3000+ Twitter
 8100+ Facebook
 3 Million € Funding
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:45:18 AM

We had three parts:
- Smart Contracts
- Community Management

So mostly they are discussing the tech side, it means so there is some topic that people still don't have any idea better go through their video tutorial because they have some good suggestion for understanding.
Anilg

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:32:49 AM

I believe the savedroid team will have several ways of paying, I think they will accept Euro and the normal BTC / ETH as most popular payment methods, interesting times ahead with the market showing signs of weakness, I hope we can recover from here

It may take some time but market will recover. During this fall we should buy those currencies which is backed by good business/project and hold it for few months. Many time I have seen such correction in market and it recovered and made new high also
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:37:54 AM

It is really awesome that partnerships are in place;  I've read in the whitepaper that Drillisch is a partner? Does it mean they provide exclusive discounted cell phones just to savedroid? that would be great I can imagine different companies partnering up which mean their customer based might be exposed to savedroid; any other partnerships on the way?

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:12:21 AM

Something about the savedroid process got me, the AI identifies algorithms of transfers made by the user from his or her bank, using this the AI SUGGEST tailor-made offers which are cheaper or provide better value for money, i highlighted "suggest" for us to actually understand how efficient this AI can be once the whole setup is fully utilized
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:51:11 AM

It may take some time but market will recover. During this fall we should buy those currencies which is backed by good business/project and hold it for few months. Many time I have seen such correction in market and it recovered and made new high also

Now is an exceptionally good time to rebuy some cheap cryptos, especially the savedroid project with there AI integration. I think AI is the way forward with many projects starting to use it, it's certainly the future and will replace humans, unfortunately.

But definitely going forward is the way to go as most businesses will take part in this new exciting technology
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:53:46 AM

5.9 SCORE
 Product6.5
 Market5.6
 Use of Blockchain3.6
 Whitepaper6.4
 Roadmap7.6
 Business Modell5.9
 Team6.8
 Token Sale4.6

Status Quo

200k Downloads
 25k+ Telegram
 3000+ Twitter
 8100+ Facebook
 3 Million € Funding

This score, 5.9 is a score based on a 10 point scale. So it does not look to good at all right? I would have expected a higher score for Savedroid

tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:54:50 AM

It is really awesome that partnerships are in place;  I've read in the whitepaper that Drillisch is a partner? Does it mean they provide exclusive discounted cell phones just to savedroid? that would be great I can imagine different companies partnering up which mean their customer based might be exposed to savedroid; any other partnerships on the way?
We partner with Drillisch not yet for phones, but for mobile phone contracts. Besides that we've also Freenet in the partner network.

girib1684

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:19:21 PM

5.9 SCORE
 Product6.5
 Market5.6
 Use of Blockchain3.6
 Whitepaper6.4
 Roadmap7.6
 Business Modell5.9
 Team6.8
 Token Sale4.6

Status Quo

200k Downloads
 25k+ Telegram
 3000+ Twitter
 8100+ Facebook
 3 Million € Funding

This score, 5.9 is a score based on a 10 point scale. So it does not look to good at all right? I would have expected a higher score for Savedroid

Agree, 5.9 is a score based on a 10 point scale but I guess you forgotten still MAIN SALE has not started yet. When in MAIN SALE people will start investing, then above all numbers will change.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:36:29 PM

As they also accept fiat and they say the price per token is 0.01 €, I assume they will adjust the rate of tokens per ETH (and BTC) constantly. Maybe based on an average price of ETH over the last 24 hours, like some other projects did.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

5.9 SCORE
 Product6.5
 Market5.6
 Use of Blockchain3.6
 Whitepaper6.4
 Roadmap7.6
 Business Modell5.9
 Team6.8
 Token Sale4.6

Status Quo

200k Downloads
 25k+ Telegram
 3000+ Twitter
 8100+ Facebook
 3 Million € Funding

The score is not good and doesn't reflect the Performance and the commitment of the Savedroid Team. How can they get a 4.6 in Token Sale when the Pre Sale was sold out in 7 Hours.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:36:32 PM

5.9 SCORE
 Product6.5
 Market5.6
 Use of Blockchain3.6
 Whitepaper6.4
 Roadmap7.6
 Business Modell5.9
 Team6.8
 Token Sale4.6

Status Quo

200k Downloads
 25k+ Telegram
 3000+ Twitter
 8100+ Facebook
 3 Million € Funding

The score is not good and doesn't reflect the Performance and the commitment of the Savedroid Team. How can they get a 4.6 in Token Sale when the Pre Sale was sold out in 7 Hours.

LIke i've said many times, take those ico rating sites with a grain of salt, as very few know what their talking about, like seriously a 3.6 for "use of blockchain" do these groups realize that things like savedroid are exactly what the ERC20 chain were designed for, use of anothers blockchain doesn't somehow mean the ICO is less worthwhile investment :S
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:45:18 PM

5.9 SCORE
 Product6.5
 Market5.6
 Use of Blockchain3.6
 Whitepaper6.4
 Roadmap7.6
 Business Modell5.9
 Team6.8
 Token Sale4.6

Status Quo

200k Downloads
 25k+ Telegram
 3000+ Twitter
 8100+ Facebook
 3 Million € Funding

You're right, the max score is 10 and that ICO review is not all too posivite about savedroid.
From what I understood is that it gives negative points if the concept is not original (already other ICO with similar intentions), but this doesn't mean the ICO will not be successful

Also they mention:

"Savedroid destroys 15% of SVD with every transaction. Besides this mechanism to reduce the tokens there is no integrated feature to increase the price of SVD. The incentive to keep the token for the long term is therefore very low with the current model."

The first sentence they acknowledge that there is a system which induces purchase power, then mention that because this is the only mechanism, the token is not suitable for long term hold.
Imo the review contradicts itself, so I have my doubts in the quality of this review

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:46:49 PM

As they also accept fiat and they say the price per token is 0.01 €, I assume they will adjust the rate of tokens per ETH (and BTC) constantly. Maybe based on an average price of ETH over the last 24 hours, like some other projects did.

Savedroid convert ETH/BTC through their payment system to keep in line with the current ETH/EUR & BTC/EUR prices. There is a bit of a spread but you do not lose a lot in the great scheme of things.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: