Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:16:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55363 times)
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:22:59 PM

We are very excited and proud to announce the first of many exchange listings of the savedroid Token – even before the start of our Main Sale! HitBTC is one of the most advanced crypto exchanges.

That is good news before the main sale. At least is a better exchange than ED lol; We hope to see Kucoin or binance soon too. I think listing in any of those exchanges would boost the price well and of course a wider exposure to more audience. There are community votes going on on those; would be worth if the team would take a look. Anyways HitBTC is a great start; congratulations.

Just heard about the confirmation of the HitBTC listing. That's great news! I know some people don't really like the exchange but you have to start somewhere. And it seems like getting listed on the bigger exchanges is much harder, so we need to be patient in that matter.

It's a good start, exchange listing is important and with the continued project development it will be easier to get listed on more mainstream cryptocurrency exchanges, apparently there are more conditions that the token must fulfill besides from a single payment in BTC

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:32:00 PM

We are very excited and proud to announce the first of many exchange listings of the savedroid Token – even before the start of our Main Sale! HitBTC is one of the most advanced crypto exchanges.

That is good news before the main sale. At least is a better exchange than ED lol; We hope to see Kucoin or binance soon too. I think listing in any of those exchanges would boost the price well and of course a wider exposure to more audience. There are community votes going on on those; would be worth if the team would take a look. Anyways HitBTC is a great start; congratulations.

Just heard about the confirmation of the HitBTC listing. That's great news! I know some people don't really like the exchange but you have to start somewhere. And it seems like getting listed on the bigger exchanges is much harder, so we need to be patient in that matter.

It's a good start, exchange listing is important and with the continued project development it will be easier to get listed on more mainstream cryptocurrency exchanges, apparently there are more conditions that the token must fulfill besides from a single payment in BTC

Ya it seems hitbtc continues to be one of the better exchanges to start taking on popular tokens which is great as it means that quality ICOs will start being available to a larger subset of investors. I imagine that we'll see savedroid spread to others as time comes, but the fact is prices are too high for even the bigger ICOs at the moment early on and they end up on demand for a token driving access to the bigger exchanges like binance/kucoin as the listing fees are insane.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:07:21 PM

An announcement has been made on telegram that Savedroid will close the reservations latest this Sunday (token reservation)

You can check it out here, post made by Tobias
https://t.me/savedroid/104072

Thanks for that. we are already discussing this the whole day :-) but it's good to know that we get informations from all possible channels. Even if we are not in the telegram-channel, there will be always a friend to tell us what they are talking there.
i often miss telegram-informations, because there is too much to read, so sometimes i overlook something

More reason why i prefer this channel, it can be hectic navigating through telegram with everyone trying to gain attention, here is different and the savedroid team is doing good so far on replying to questions, that's what it means to build a community

we are the same mate, i admire the team because as much as possible, they dont want to miss answering every questions the supporters are asking.

anyway, i would like to ask if ever how many contributors pledge for the whitelist or reservation?
Last night we passed the 10,000th contributor. Wink

Congratulations Savedroid, I suppose your ICO is pretty much guaranteed now!

The name Savedroid is pretty clever too, you guys got the next few years pretty much paved out :-)

Yeah right, Savedroid has already shown us that it is not a ordinary coin. The pre-sale lasted not even a day. I think that the Main sale will be just like this. I am currently waiting for the app, because i don't know German to use it.

So do I understand correctly, that there are more than 10,000 people who registred for the ICO or reserved some tokens?  Shocked I guess the sale will be over in no time if this is true.

Thats correct, over 10,000 at the moment - this is going to be a sell out. I will be surprised if it can match anything near how the pre-sale went.

Went like hot cakes. I can see this being the same by how things are looking.

10 thousand contributors pledged that they are joining? Wow, thats a lot. So we will be expecting a sell out then. But what is the amount of tokens untended for the token sale?

Yeah it's quite an impressive statistic from the savedroid team and also the pre-sale was crazy!

The amount of tokens for sale is 6,000,000,000 from 10,000,000,000 which were created.

The structure of all the coins look a bit like this to give you a perspective.

Pre-Sale
5%
Main Sale
55%
Bounty
5%
Advisors & Legal
10%
Equity Investors & Team
15%
Community, Business Development & Expansion
10%

Might be still lots peoples not checked yet this below link of SVD reservation value. I hope this would be helpful.

https://medium.com/@ico_8796/savedroid-community-bounty-program-480d3796b351

hello.. i just wonder about those allocations. especially the bounty allocation.

it says according to the article that ,

"5% of the tokens have been reserved for our global bounty program...."

is that 5% of the total supply? or 5% of the token sold? can somebody clear this please?
It's 5% of the total supply. But be aware that if the Main Sale is not sold out also bounty tokens will be burned proportionally.

The way Savedroid got response in pre-sale as well as in token reservation I dont think burning of token needed. ICO will be over in flash Smiley.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:14:13 PM

Ya it seems hitbtc continues to be one of the better exchanges to start taking on popular tokens which is great as it means that quality ICOs will start being available to a larger subset of investors. I imagine that we'll see savedroid spread to others as time comes, but the fact is prices are too high for even the bigger ICOs at the moment early on and they end up on demand for a token driving access to the bigger exchanges like binance/kucoin as the listing fees are insane.

This is a welcomed development and a good news indeed, Hitbtc is among the top exchange in recent times i'm really impressed with the Savedroid team they are really working hard, no doubt listing in other exchanges will commence pretty soon. Can't imagine how the main sale will be with this news in play.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:17:58 PM

This is a welcomed development and a good news indeed, Hitbtc is among the top exchange in recent times i'm really impressed with the Savedroid team they are really working hard, no doubt listing in other exchanges will commence pretty soon. Can't imagine how the main sale will be with this news in play.

I agree Savedroid has great potential and it could definitely one day be listed on one of the bigger exchanges!

It's a great project and it has a big community could see it winning community coin of the month in the future and getting listed on Binance.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:23:22 PM

Wow Great news!
A Listing on of the biggest Exchanges before the Main Sale begins, will get more attention from the community.
Great job Savedroid Team
rezzx

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:01:11 PM

I agree Savedroid has great potential and it could definitely one day be listed on one of the bigger exchanges!

It's a great project and it has a big community could see it winning community coin of the month in the future and getting listed on Binance.

Yes, this project definitely deserves the best exchanges, Binance included. Those listing on the big exchanges give a huge boost to the popularity of tokens. Since savedroid are very popular already, I don't think they will have a problem to get listed on several other exchanges.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:02:32 PM

It's 5% of the total supply. But be aware that if the Main Sale is not sold out also bounty tokens will be burned proportionally.

That's interesting, I've already asked that myself. Is it common for bounty tokens to be proportionately burned should the ICO not be sold out?

congratulations for the listing, even before the ICO start, that is an immense leap of faith
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:05:41 PM

That's interesting, I've already asked that myself. Is it common for bounty tokens to be proportionately burned should the ICO not be sold out?

congratulations for the listing, even before the ICO start, that is an immense leap of faith

I would imagine it's 5% of the total supply, and it's very common for a coin burning if not sold out - very nice to increase the coins value.

It would be good for anyone participating within the project not just your bounties and airdrops

One thing I am surprised about is the coin listing on hitbtc before the main sale. That is very impressive.
sirfel

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:22:03 PM

This is a great ico so far I participated in your bounty program

tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:37:12 PM

What I know it's very common that all tokens will be burned proportionally. If not this would be a way to "fake" a huge market cap without actually selling the tokens for it.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:53:41 PM

This is great news, see e-mail below for those who didn't get it .

"Dear Crypto Lover,

What are you waiting for? Register at HitBTC today and buy your SVD Tokens in our Main Sale starting Friday, February 9th at 3:00 PM CET.

Thanks for the update and I'm really happy about this first listing and surprised that it's getting this listed before even the Main sale!!"

Very impressive, keep up the good work.

I also received this email and I agree, it is brilliant news that they have announced their listing on HitBTC. It is also great that investors will be able to purchase SVD tokens on the HitBTC platform. I've seen this happen to a few projects before and it usually ends up being VERY successful!

I should be excited about this Hitbc exchange listing but I can't feel the vibes.... Am not cool with Hitbc due to some of their issues especially withdrawal but it's all good to see savedroid is working actively towards listing on exchanges and since they have started already its good all the same...

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:56:23 PM

What I know it's very common that all tokens will be burned proportionally. If not this would be a way to "fake" a huge market cap without actually selling the tokens for it.

It depends. Yes, most projects do it the same way as Savedroid: The bounty pool is depending on the total amount of tokens sold during the ICO but there are other examples as well where projects have a fixed bounty pool. For bounty hunters, the fixed pool can be an advantage when the ICO is not very successful and not so many tokens get sold. On the other hand, when the project is very successful, a percentage of the total sold-tokens is better.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:23:07 PM

It depends. Yes, most projects do it the same way as Savedroid: The bounty pool is depending on the total amount of tokens sold during the ICO but there are other examples as well where projects have a fixed bounty pool. For bounty hunters, the fixed pool can be an advantage when the ICO is not very successful and not so many tokens get sold. On the other hand, when the project is very successful, a percentage of the total sold-tokens is better.

I was not aware of the different ways bounty caps are calculated, it's interesting as there are plenty ICOs failing to get investments which would be pretty bad for bounty hunters, especially if they were involved for a duration of 1-3 months!

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:36:53 PM

"Dear Crypto Lover,

What are you waiting for? Register at HitBTC today and buy your SVD Tokens in our Main Sale starting Friday, February 9th at 3:00 PM CET.

Thanks for the update and I'm really happy about this first listing and surprised that it's getting this listed before even the Main sale!!"

I also received this email and I agree, it is brilliant news that they have announced their listing on HitBTC. It is also great that investors will be able to purchase SVD tokens on the HitBTC platform. I've seen this happen to a few projects before and it usually ends up being VERY successful!

I should be excited about this Hitbc exchange listing but I can't feel the vibes.... Am not cool with Hitbc due to some of their issues especially withdrawal but it's all good to see savedroid is working actively towards listing on exchanges and since they have started already its good all the same...

When i want to join a exchange i always read reviews about it. For Hitbtc they are mostly negative that is why i consider not to use Hitbtc ever. I must agree that adding exchanges is a good thing, because how more how better. Keep going !

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:41:36 PM

"Dear Crypto Lover,

When i want to join a exchange i always read reviews about it. For Hitbtc they are mostly negative that is why i consider not to use Hitbtc ever. I must agree that adding exchanges is a good thing, because how more how better. Keep going !

LOL every old exchanges has a crapton of negative reviews, i use poloniex for longest time but honestly its a piece of crap but the fact is it worked when i needed it. Don't "trust" any exchanges but the fact is if you want some of the new crypto before they jump and get super expensive you have to deal with some of the less great exchanges, its hitbtc its not like we're talking about some unknown exchange, they have their issues but like i said so do the insanely big ones like bitfinex and poloniex
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:34:42 PM

"Dear Crypto Lover,

Is indeed a good news, yea, i know negative comments have been flying round about HITBTC but it doesn't mean is going to be savedroid's one and only exchange,is usually good to have a spread across various exchanges to boost the volume and increase the price
Pupul1999

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:52:09 PM

The biggest ico in world hard cup reach soon in better future thanks....
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:39:39 PM

There is a Q and A announced for February 8th - 3pm CET. You can send your questions via Telegram https://t.me/savedroid

For more information about the Q and A you can check the announcement here: https://twitter.com/savedroidAG/status/961298882507440128

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:29:32 PM

I was not aware of the different ways bounty caps are calculated, it's interesting as there are plenty ICOs failing to get investments which would be pretty bad for bounty hunters, especially if they were involved for a duration of 1-3 months!

Oh I’ve felt the burn of icos that don’t run their bounty right and end up just being a huge waste of time after months of commitment. I don’t think many people understand how much effort goes into some of the longterm bounties. I’m pretty faithful that savedroid is one of the good ones and a quality investment of time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: