Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:05:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55363 times)
Fleshslasher

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:36:11 PM

SVD on sale now? Am in a pretty tight corner now can't do much online

Main sale starts in about a day from now. You can check the exact time when they go online on their site. > https://ico.savedroid.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:36:17 PM

no, you just have time a few hours. Sale starts in 25,5 hours from now
you can see how the tension rises here. I have rarely experienced this in ICOs. is a good sign that I am probably right with my investment
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:43:08 PM

We are very excited and proud to announce the first of many exchange listings of the savedroid Token – even before the start of our Main Sale! HitBTC is one of the most advanced crypto exchanges.

This is great news, see e-mail below for those who didn't get it .

"Dear Crypto Lover,

We are very excited and proud to announce the first of many exchange listings of the savedroid Token – even before the start of our Main Sale! HitBTC is one of the most advanced crypto exchanges.

What are you waiting for? Register at HitBTC today and buy your SVD Tokens in our Main Sale starting Friday, February 9th at 3:00 PM CET.

Thanks for the update and I'm really happy about this first listing and surprised that it's getting this listed before even the Main sale!!"

Very impressive, keep up the good work.

HitBTC is just beginning, I am confident that Savedroid will be available on good exchange as well. Savedroid Project itself is good.

I also received this email and I agree, it is brilliant news that they have announced their listing on HitBTC. It is also great that investors will be able to purchase SVD tokens on the HitBTC platform. I've seen this happen to a few projects before and it usually ends up being VERY successful!

I should be excited about this Hitbc exchange listing but I can't feel the vibes.... Am not cool with Hitbc due to some of their issues especially withdrawal but it's all good to see savedroid is working actively towards listing on exchanges and since they have started already its good all the same...
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:49:49 PM

no, you just have time a few hours. Sale starts in 25,5 hours from now
you can see how the tension rises here. I have rarely experienced this in ICOs. is a good sign that I am probably right with my investment

Yes, people are really looking forward to the start of the sale. It's looking like it will be sold-out very quickly, just as their pre-sale already did.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:53:25 PM

Counting hours to the sale..how quickly it has come  Shocked very excited. All the best guys

So glad the main sale starts tomorrow i have been patiently waiting like forever, i hope my network connects properly so i don't miss out, its definitely going to be a short sale.
Anilg

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:17:09 PM

Counting hours to the sale..how quickly it has come  Shocked very excited. All the best guys

So glad the main sale starts tomorrow i have been patiently waiting like forever, i hope my network connects properly so i don't miss out, its definitely going to be a short sale.

Main sales starts tomorrow but I think SVD will be sold out within hours or who knows SVD might have already sold out due to reservation.
Do we have figures how much SVD got reserved before ICO?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:32:46 PM

Main sales starts tomorrow but I think SVD will be sold out within hours or who knows SVD might have already sold out due to reservation.

Ya i get the same feeling, this is gonna be a relatively big ICO not sure if it will close insanely fast, but i get the feeling its going to be a quick mover, especially based on the amount of reservations people made it shows a really strong interest in the product their offering.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

Only one day to go before the Main Sale Start. May anyone get as many SVD Token he/she want to get. I' m really nervous.
Good luck all.

Haha, I'm not nervous now, but I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Needs to shift some coins this evening, so that tomorrow enough ETH for Savedroid is available. This is now my second ICO in which I invest and I am really very optimistic

Yeah I'm gonna chuck a load of Eth @ SVD as I strongly believe and think this will sell just as well as the pre-sale.

The ICO's I favour and like to invest in and similar to ones like this whereby it's high in demand and very low price of 0.01 which gives incredible returns.
Don't be nervous. If PRE-SALE is sold out in 7 hours only then think max how much time it will take to sold MAIN SALE. Too exciting moment is coming only in a day..

This actually is ran very well; I mentioned earlier the live was a great success. I am really happy I landed on this the team is actively responding and actively engaging. I am curious though if there is a partnership with a bank or some sort?

Some of these projects like to leave big announcements / partnerships after the main sale or towards the end, to increase the coins value - I think it would be a good idea, if there is an announcement or partnership due it would be good to get this out which hopefully will increase the sales.

On the other hand, if it goes anything like the pre-sale the team don't need to worry at all. It will sell itself Smiley

You're right, the project will definitely sell itself, is a unique project on its own with all the necessary modalities needed in place to make the project scale through, lets stay positive and watch as the event unfold, let the countdown begin Smiley
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:56:28 PM

I dont think Savedroid will publish information about how much SVD Tokens are reserved.
It is a good idea though to publish this as it would encourage investors in doubt to give the push in the event the amount of reserved tokens is near the cap.
I'd say claim your reservation spot just in case.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
rezzx

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:57:34 PM

Ya i get the same feeling, this is gonna be a relatively big ICO not sure if it will close insanely fast, but i get the feeling its going to be a quick mover, especially based on the amount of reservations people made it shows a really strong interest in the product their offering.

I agree, I don't think it's going to sell out as quickly as the Pre-ICO did since the hard cap is much higher now, but there all the signs suggest that the hard cap will be reached. There is a great hype around this project, and the market starting to recover now. I think there can't be a better time for this ICO.
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:25:51 PM

hello.. i just wonder about those allocations. especially the bounty allocation.

it says according to the article that ,

"5% of the tokens have been reserved for our global bounty program...."

is that 5% of the total supply? or 5% of the token sold? can somebody clear this please?
It's 5% of the total supply. But be aware that if the Main Sale is not sold out also bounty tokens will be burned proportionally.

i see, so that 5% might still be reduced in proportion to the tokens sold right? by the way, how long will the mainsale run? do we expect like 30 days? is so, then we maybe expecting a sold out. Smiley
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:37:58 PM

Only one day to go before the Main Sale Start. May anyone get as many SVD Token he/she want to get. I' m really nervous.
Good luck all.

Haha, I'm not nervous now, but I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Needs to shift some coins this evening, so that tomorrow enough ETH for Savedroid is available. This is now my second ICO in which I invest and I am really very optimistic

Yeah I'm gonna chuck a load of Eth @ SVD as I strongly believe and think this will sell just as well as the pre-sale.

The ICO's I favour and like to invest in and similar to ones like this whereby it's high in demand and very low price of 0.01 which gives incredible returns.

Yeah man Savedroid is doing all the right things to ensure this project pumps after release on HitBTC.

I like the fact that investors can purchase SVD this way, this makes it a lot easier because they might already be account holders with HitBTC and they will not need to submit KYC info/docs to another company.

Anilg

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:13:32 PM

Good luck all.

Yeah man Savedroid is doing all the right things to ensure this project pumps after release on HitBTC.

I like the fact that investors can purchase SVD this way, this makes it a lot easier because they might already be account holders with HitBTC and they will not need to submit KYC info/docs to another company.

So this means from tomorrow only it will start trading at HitBTC or just Savedroid ICO token sale will be available at HitBTC also apart from Savedroid website? If its listing and people can start trading then price of token will be same 0.01?
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:35:00 PM

Good luck all.

So this means from tomorrow only it will start trading at HitBTC or just Savedroid ICO token sale will be available at HitBTC also apart from Savedroid website? If its listing and people can start trading then price of token will be same 0.01?
The ICO will happen on our website ONLY! https://ico.savedroid.com

After the Main Sale SVD will be listed at HitBTC for trading.

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:41:20 PM

Good luck all.

Quite a misleading tweet: https://twitter.com/savedroidAG/status/961249273756246016

" Breaking News: First Exchange Confirmed 🚀

Register at HitBTC today & buy your SVD Tokens in our Main Sale starting Friday, Feb 9th at 3:00 PM CET!"

And if anyone tries to be smart and says its impossible to buy ICO tokens on a exchange then look at Medibloc tokens & gate.io and Gifto & binance.

TWO examples above, you can see the confusion from the tweet.

BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:55:13 PM

Good luck all.

I hope there will not be another fake site pretending to be Savedroid. It happens to almost all big ICOs nowadays.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:55:48 PM

Good luck all.

ICO they will be available at the normal sales price, it just means that the coins purchased from the ICO will be available for trading on HitBTC just after, no need to trade really until after the ICO is done as whos going to sell for under ICO price lol no one takes a day 1 loss, so if you want the best price even if you could buy elsewhere it would always be best to get direct from the source for best rate.

Now if it goes as fast as we expect and the ICO sells out, jumping on hitbtc as soon as its available might end up being only way to get it, but that all depends on how fast the ICO goes, and how smoothly the listing goes.
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 06:05:36 PM

Good luck all.

I hope there will not be another fake site pretending to be Savedroid. It happens to almost all big ICOs nowadays.
Haven't seen a fake site for savedroid so far, but just discovered a Telegram channel with almost 1k members. Sad

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:35:02 PM

Good luck all.

Haven't seen a fake site for savedroid so far, but just discovered a Telegram channel with almost 1k members. Sad

It is expected you will even see fake accounts for various social media channels; as far as I my knowledge is extended you can't even file an impersonations claim against them. Not sure why. I can't remember which ICO that went through the same and ended up just announcing that it has nothing to do with those accounts.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:44:12 PM

It is expected you will even see fake accounts for various social media channels; as far as I my knowledge is extended you can't even file an impersonations claim against them. Not sure why. I can't remember which ICO that went through the same and ended up just announcing that it has nothing to do with those accounts.

Damn they made a fake Telegram group ? That Telegram group must be taken down ! Actually making a fake group to scam people is so sad. I don't know why they do it ? For money ? Work like others....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: