Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:19:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55363 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:23:48 PM

savedroid ICO Main Sale Update: High demand for the crypto simplifier token

Already after a few hours, the first big goal was reached. The Main Sale had just begun and savedroid already reported that 1 billion tokens had been sold. During the first 24 hours, the mark of two billion tokens was reached. The company is on its way to becoming one of the most successful German ICOs.

More at https://medium.com/@ico_8796/savedroid-ico-main-sale-update-high-demand-for-the-crypto-simplifier-token-3e5a4e675995

really impressive, congratulations. i like this part from the blog "15,000 backers have participated in the ICO so far with an average buying volume of roughly 130,000 savedroid tokens!
15.000 Investors in just a short time, thats huge

The team are Definetly onto somthing with this project, if your still in 2 minds about investing or not, check out this other medium article from the team.

https://medium.com/@ico_8796/savedroid-ico-the-first-exchange-for-the-svd-token-is-set-b2a341e7c45f

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:28:53 PM

The ammount suggested when you press any of the buy buttons is

"Level 2:   850.00 - 4,199.99 €   Level 1 + photo of ID card or passport + selfie"

However the deposit address is shown BEFORE any of this is -  shown  - and BEFORE any of this information is taken.

Easy way for people to have tokens stuck when they learn what the kyc requires. when they are flashed a deposit address and get notifications "Hans From Austria Bought 50000 tokens" being pushed to buy but not being asked to provide documents before depositing, and this is the default setting for the ammount, not level one, level two.

In other words  
"send us your money now, sorry you didnt read the KYC t&c , we dont know who you are when you deposit, just that you ticked a box, thanks"

There is a TÜV logo on the bottom right of the ICO page.

Exactly what part of the savedroid ico has been checked by the TÜV ?

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

MakaPaka0815

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:28:15 PM

Is there a Discount in the Tokensale?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:44:18 PM

Is there a Discount in the Tokensale?

Currently it's still the main-sale at the moment, the pre-sale sold out within 7 hours and the main sale is currently getting smashed, almost sold 2.4billion tokens.

There is no bonus available as part of the main-sale but if you look for yourself how quick they are selling, you can see the project has some backing and confidence behind it
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:57:11 PM

"Level 2:   850.00 - 4,199.99 €   Level 1 + photo of ID card or passport + selfie"

However the deposit address is shown BEFORE any of this is -  shown  - and BEFORE any of this information is taken.

Easy way for people to have tokens stuck when they learn what the kyc requires. when they are flashed a deposit address and get notifications "Hans From Austria Bought 50000 tokens" being pushed to buy but not being asked to provide documents before depositing, and this is the default setting for the ammount, not level one, level two.

In other words  
"send us your money now, sorry you didnt read the KYC t&c , we dont know who you are when you deposit, just that you ticked a box, thanks"

I think the thoughts behind designing it that way is to be compliant with the (potentially new) EU regulations
Cookies is done in a similar way, websites are required to announce that it uses cookies and if you want to continue using the site ''click here'', nobody reads the text

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:00:43 PM

so many faces on this thread page. Famous token buyers. To be honest, I do not know them, but if they are from the fintech industry and have so much confidence in Savedroid to invest, that's a good sign. So thank you for further strengthening my optimism :-)
krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:10:38 PM

I think the thoughts behind designing it that way is to be compliant with the (potentially new) EU regulations
Cookies is done in a similar way, websites are required to announce that it uses cookies and if you want to continue using the site ''click here'', nobody reads the text

Cookies dont ask for, or take money from you at all.

It is currently set up in a way that the default ammount requires level 2 KYC which can leave some token buyers stuck.

People buy tokens, BEFORE the KYC is completed.

so many faces on this thread page. Famous token buyers. To be honest, I do not know them, but if they are from the fintech industry and have so much confidence in Savedroid to invest, that's a good sign. So thank you for further strengthening my optimism :-)

Who that is buying these tokens has ever heard of these people or their companies (inb4 5000 bounty hunter sockpuppets say "great job")  I mean come on lets think about it, the fintech industry is one of the most honest out there, and none of the startups are known for jumping from one project to the next hoping for that big injection of capital, and then calling themselves "serial entrepreneurs" that never happens.

Im sure they are really impressed with the added protections that "investors" get since they are based in Geramany, wait you mean,     there are no added protections compared to offshore ICOs? Never!

There is a TÜV certificate on the ICO page though, first TÜV tested ICO!

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:56:47 PM

In the end it comes down to if you believe in the project or not, many of us are excited and seeing anyone from fintech taking note is a positive move. Even if their small fintech companies its a good thing to make note of them, putting down that fact is just silly. More information on whos investing can never be a bad thing. 2b+ tokens sold in 24 hours, so apparently the number of people who think this is a great ICO seems quite large, as they don't seem to have an issue drumming up excitement, so i doubt their troting out names because their hard up for investors LOL. Their just sharing information, or thats how i see it.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:05:08 PM

Over 2 billion tokens sold in 24 hours!

OUR FAMOUS TOKEN BUYERS:

https://mailchi.mp/f4f2e861aa98/main-sale-update-1

Congrats Savedroid Team, impressive Start of the Main Sale.
Over 15000 investors in that short time, this is a record-breaking ICO.
I believe this ico will be one of the bestest out there in the crypto world at the moment it is breaking a lot of records and it is a very promising ico you can read a lot more about them on their website.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:17:00 PM

In the end it comes down to if you believe in the project or not, many of us are excited and seeing anyone from fintech taking note is a positive move. Even if their small fintech companies its a good thing to make note of them, putting down that fact is just silly. More information on whos investing can never be a bad thing. 2b+ tokens sold in 24 hours, so apparently the number of people who think this is a great ICO seems quite large, as they don't seem to have an issue drumming up excitement, so i doubt their troting out names because their hard up for investors LOL. Their just sharing information, or thats how i see it.

Exactly, these information on whos investing can be an important factor for some people who thinks about investing. For me, it was for example very important to know that Frank Thelen invested in Neufund, another German ICO. That way I heard of the ICO in the first place.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:28:51 PM

I will admit I hadn't heard of the famous investors before, but I've done a little research and I understand they're a big deal in the German fintech industry.

Sebastian Diemer is a successful investor and he has been the CEO of a number of companies, most recently he's the CEO of Finiata, they provide funding for SME's and Freelancers from a range of different industries.

Hanno Fichtner is also an investor who is the founder and CEO of Gabi insurance in San Francisco. They review customers current insurance and finds you the right coverage at the best rates.

Felix Haas is a German entrepreneur and investor who is the co-founder and founding partner of 5 different businesses, he is also on the supervisory board at Lottoland and he is the chairman of Bits & Pretzels which is Germany's biggest founders event.

Daniel Hopfner is also a very well known investor in Germany and he is the Founder & CEO of 3 different companies; PressMatrix, IDEA Consultancy & B10.

A great list of well known investors, if these successful entrepreneurs have bought SVD it should be a good reason to invest!

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:59:27 PM

I will admit I hadn't heard of the famous investors before, but I've done a little research and I understand they're a big deal in the German fintech industry.

Sebastian Diemer is a successful investor and he has been the CEO of a number of companies, most recently he's the CEO of Finiata, they provide funding for SME's and Freelancers from a range of different industries.

Hanno Fichtner is also an investor who is the founder and CEO of Gabi insurance in San Francisco. They review customers current insurance and finds you the right coverage at the best rates.

Felix Haas is a German entrepreneur and investor who is the co-founder and founding partner of 5 different businesses, he is also on the supervisory board at Lottoland and he is the chairman of Bits & Pretzels which is Germany's biggest founders event.

Daniel Hopfner is also a very well known investor in Germany and he is the Founder & CEO of 3 different companies; PressMatrix, IDEA Consultancy & B10.

A great list of well known investors, if these successful entrepreneurs have bought SVD it should be a good reason to invest!

You did way more investigation than i did Smiley I looked up sebastian saw he was legit, and assumed the rest were good, the fact is the people spreading FUD are just doing it to either just spread fud cause there children trying to make trouble, or their investors trying to get people to dump to their buy orders.

People in fintech willing to put their face on investments seems to be a pretty good sign that they at least have some faith in what the team is attempting to pull off. Way more than enough to reassure my mind Smiley But thats me as i always say everyone needs to do their own investment investigating till their comfortable.
krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:04:06 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 11:17:53 PM by krach

In the end it comes down to if you believe in the project or not,

Nobody has said otherwise.

many of us are excited and seeing anyone from fintech taking note is a positive move. Even if their small fintech companies its a good thing to make note of them, putting down that fact is just silly.

Calling critial questions "silly" and painting them as "putting down" something is well,     silly.
If you hype something or someone up as being FAMOUS INVESTORS then you should be ready for people to call you out on that when nobody has heard of them. Maybe in your sub niche the are famous, here,   nope, nobody has heard of them. This is not silly, putting anyone down or being negative, this is the truth.

More information on whos investing can never be a bad thing. 2b+ tokens sold in 24 hours, so apparently the number of people who think this is a great ICO seems quite large, as they don't seem to have an issue drumming up excitement,

Yes, this is why their first product was so successful with those 200,000 downloads that they have enough money to expand.

so i doubt their troting out names because their hard up for investors LOL. Their just sharing information, or thats how i see it.

Yes im sure it is just "sharing information" there is zero marketing or pumping aspect in calling people FAMOUS as the main tag line, just simple information, thanks for pointing that out.

Yes Im sure the people you listed have made countless investments based on,        lists of other people that already invested.

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:07:32 PM

You did way more investigation than i did Smiley I looked up sebastian saw he was legit, and assumed the rest were good, the fact is the people spreading FUD are just doing it to either just spread fud cause there children trying to make trouble, or their investors trying to get people to dump to their buy orders.

People in fintech willing to put their face on investments seems to be a pretty good sign that they at least have some faith in what the team is attempting to pull off. Way more than enough to reassure my mind Smiley But thats me as i always say everyone needs to do their own investment investigating till their comfortable.

Again, pointing out facts and asking questions is not FUD. People that try to distract from the matter at hand and get personal in any way shape or fashion are in a defensive mode, if everything is solid there is zero reason for this.

Again, these FAMOUS people,   if they were famous ,                       you wouldnt need to look them up.

Maybe the famous investors can tell us what part of the ICO has been tested by TÜV

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:14:31 PM

Yeah I just wanted to find out a little bit more about them and I was impressed, they have great track records and a good history of investing in successful businesses and ideas!

Obviously because these guys have invested doesn't mean that we should follow them without doing any research, it's incredibly important to DYOR.

Savedroid clearly look up to Sebastian, Hanno, Felix and Daniel and they must be really pleased that they decided to invest.

Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:20:58 AM

Yeah I just wanted to find out a little bit more about them and I was impressed, they have great track records and a good history of investing in successful businesses and ideas!

Obviously because these guys have invested doesn't mean that we should follow them without doing any research, it's incredibly important to DYOR.

Savedroid clearly look up to Sebastian, Hanno, Felix and Daniel and they must be really pleased that they decided to invest.

I have already done my research and was already impressed by Savedroid project, and now this big investors investing in SVD is good news for me. But still I will only money which I can afford to lose. My plan is to buy in parts depend on project progress.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:21:00 AM

I have already done my research and was already impressed by Savedroid project, and now this big investors investing in SVD is good news for me. But still I will only money which I can afford to lose. My plan is to buy in parts depend on project progress.

That is the best plan with any investment; at times when a project is great it can be worth an added risk if it can be afforded. The team done a great job so far especially with the constant updates. I think the team can consider timely updates maybe a 5 min video twice a month or so? just a proposition. Great stuff so far.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:53:50 AM

This is the kind success strories i like to hear,
big names in the german fintech investing in savedroid project has really strengthen my confidence towards the project and to think savedroid has now made this guys more famous.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:02:42 AM

In other words  

I think TÜV Saarland checked the Datasecurity for this ICO and not the ICO itself.
It looks good, but is not really significant.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:04:15 AM

Over 2 billion tokens sold in 24 hours!

OUR FAMOUS TOKEN BUYERS:

https://mailchi.mp/f4f2e861aa98/main-sale-update-1

That't the great move here. Over 2.5B, more than 40% token are sold in 24 hours. Look like SVD team will achieve theirs target soon and will fly up. Good luck SVD Team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: