Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:40:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55363 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:08:10 AM

It does not look as if the americans are investing heavily in Savedroid. the counter does not move very fast anymore. But no wonder, with the minimum requirements that require the law in the US.
But people from other countries: You should not miss the chance on Savedroid

I think and hope that the US citizens will come to Savedroid.
It takes longer until the news with minimum requirements has spread.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:07:23 AM

I see everyone is receiving the savedroid airdrop... How do i go about yhe airdrop?
Its not to be much difficult you have to just sign up below website and you will get 100 SVD airdrop tokens. After receiving tokens you have to set your MEW address in setting after login. Please visit below link :
https://ico.savedroid.com/?ref=50983e8c-fbf1-4703-b8fc-a42ba8e59968

Thanks for proving the link. I had subscribed for 100 free tokens but at that time MEW address was not updated and I almost missed it. But just now I updated my NEW address.
Thanks for the link.. Just came online and have registered on the site using the link..
But i think the Airdrop is over couldn't find were to claim and input mew address
No need to be claim your tokens. You just need to sign up and put your MEW address in settings tab. If still you are eligible for airdrop definitely you can see 100 SVD in your dashboard.  

Oh.. Will check if it is still enabled cos i was going through the site and did not find a setting tab

Successfully claimed my telegram airdrop... Thanks for your help

Yep I just did it and sure enough dashboard shows the 100 ave but I don’t know when it ends so if you haven’t claimed yet you probably wanna make sure you claim the 100 abs while you still can rather than waiting it took maybe 2 minutes for me to do

Claimed mine already... It's just an easy process took me less than 2 min when i actually found my way.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:33:50 AM

I'm sure I've read it before, but I can not remember.
Does anyone know when the referral tokens will be calculated and credited? I do not see anything on my account yet.
but maybe nobody has used my referral-link :-)
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:34:22 AM

I see everyone is receiving the savedroid airdrop... How do i go about yhe airdrop?
Its not to be much difficult you have to just sign up below website and you will get 100 SVD airdrop tokens. After receiving tokens you have to set your MEW address in setting after login. Please visit below link :
https://ico.savedroid.com/?ref=50983e8c-fbf1-4703-b8fc-a42ba8e59968

Thanks for proving the link. I had subscribed for 100 free tokens but at that time MEW address was not updated and I almost missed it. But just now I updated my NEW address.
Thanks for the link.. Just came online and have registered on the site using the link..
But i think the Airdrop is over couldn't find were to claim and input mew address
No need to be claim your tokens. You just need to sign up and put your MEW address in settings tab. If still you are eligible for airdrop definitely you can see 100 SVD in your dashboard.  

Oh.. Will check if it is still enabled cos i was going through the site and did not find a setting tab

Successfully claimed my telegram airdrop... Thanks for your help

Yep I just did it and sure enough dashboard shows the 100 ave but I don’t know when it ends so if you haven’t claimed yet you probably wanna make sure you claim the 100 abs while you still can rather than waiting it took maybe 2 minutes for me to do

Claimed mine already... It's just an easy process took me less than 2 min when i actually found my way.

You know i own a savedroid account for a while now with zero showing on my dashboard i just followed the process you guys outlined here and i have received my 100 SVD token thanks guys  
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:49:34 AM

savedroid is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

Nice that you have listed the Savedroid ICO, but why only Bronze Position?
And what are the criteria for the ranking?

They are at least not that small on the site so they will attract followers. Is this some kinda advertising ? To show your ICO ?

Seems like there is a growing number of ICO rating sites. I only know the famous ones like ICOBench or ICODrops, never heard of Cryptostills before. When only a couple of people learn about the ICO from this new rating, it is already worth it.

You can say that again and i was about asking what the site was all about before seeing "rating site", the proliferation is much, well, i'm only concerned about constructive ratings and not just to go through the web, pick informations and rate an ICO based on what you hear, emotions or sentiments, is best they do the needful before rating
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:59:35 AM

Does anyone know when the referral tokens will be calculated and credited? I do not see anything on my account yet.
The tokens will be credited after your referrals have finished the KYC.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:03:56 PM

It does not look as if the americans are investing heavily in Savedroid. the counter does not move very fast anymore. But no wonder, with the minimum requirements that require the law in the US.

I think and hope that the US citizens will come to Savedroid.
It takes longer until the news with minimum requirements has spread.

Yes, that was very clever of the savedroid team, what a good boost that will be, checkout their site and see the continuous increase in sales, once the news spread, we'll get to see a massive wave of sales and some are probably waiting for the last minute rush to jump into the project, it keeps getting better
Jokusa

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:05:30 PM

How do I know when the KYC process is complete ?
tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:10:23 PM

How do I know when the KYC process is complete ?
You'll be notified via email from us and can also sse it on the website at ico.savedroid.com/sale

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:11:22 PM

The counter shows some interesting countries. The popup that shows the contributions I was surprised to see the variety of contribution locations; It is really great knowing savedroid has had/having that spread. Amazing.

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:27:13 PM

• Full media linking
• Moderated discussions

They are at least not that small on the site so they will attract followers. Is this some kinda advertising ? To show your ICO ?

Seems like there is a growing number of ICO rating sites. I only know the famous ones like ICOBench or ICODrops, never heard of Cryptostills before. When only a couple of people learn about the ICO from this new rating, it is already worth it.

I'm really thinking of opening an ico-rating page myself. Every week there is a new rating page. Seems to be a good deal :-) on some there are just 5 lines summary and that's it. probably just 5min work. Of course I would do that in more detail. who is participating?:-)

I'd love to see a real honest ico rating page with actual investors that wasn't just a rehash of the same drivel or copy and pastes from ICO pages with random ratings as is often the case. Hell it would be nice for ICO reviews to actually show their own holdings in the ICO's (published wallet watch addresses) so visitors can watch that the review site isn't just pumping and selling once ico is done.

With the crypto community growing so fast, so do the ''information websites''. They mostly care about website traffic and google analytics data, but with minimum effort.
I use Feedly so I can select my own newsfeed

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:10:00 PM

• Full media linking
• Moderated discussions

I'm really thinking of opening an ico-rating page myself. Every week there is a new rating page. Seems to be a good deal :-) on some there are just 5 lines summary and that's it. probably just 5min work. Of course I would do that in more detail. who is participating?:-)

I'd love to see a real honest ico rating page with actual investors that wasn't just a rehash of the same drivel or copy and pastes from ICO pages with random ratings as is often the case. Hell it would be nice for ICO reviews to actually show their own holdings in the ICO's (published wallet watch addresses) so visitors can watch that the review site isn't just pumping and selling once ico is done.

With the crypto community growing so fast, so do the ''information websites''. They mostly care about website traffic and google analytics data, but with minimum effort.

Exactly, this is the point I was trying to make earlier in the thread, they don't necessary care about what they are reviewing as long as they are getting website traffic and advertisements on there page pay them for people to view.

This is why sometimes the content isn't the best.
Fleshslasher

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:54:00 PM

• Full media linking
• Moderated discussions

It sounds like good idea but there is some thinking involved too. If its really as easy as you say more people would do it right?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:06:36 PM

• Full media linking
• Moderated discussions

It sounds like good idea but there is some thinking involved too. If its really as easy as you say more people would do it right?

But if you make a good job with your ratings and can accumulate a huge amount of visitors, I guess you make good money with it. For example, some site offer featured listings for projects, that pay a fee.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:18:50 PM

Wow, for real? I don't think I have read this any where before. Never knew before now. Was this publicly stated any where for proper guidance?
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:19:28 PM

You are right, but I have one question. What about marketing? Savedriod team doing enough marketing to attract US people. As I can see there main focus is in Germany. But still they managed to get good subscription.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:19:49 PM

I don't think it's fair thing the American people are missing out on a whole lot of projects due to the restrictions, it has a good side but more of the other side which is missing out on good deals but they can get it on exchanges when it get listed..

But talking about exchanges what plans do Savedroid have in coming weeks or days?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:27:49 PM

Wow, for real? I don't think I have read this any where before. Never knew before now. Was this publicly stated any where for proper guidance?
Yes it's actually state right below the referral link. Smiley

> You will be credited after the purchases have been paid and are KYC verified.

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:33:07 PM

• Full media linking
• Moderated discussions

Exactly, this is the point I was trying to make earlier in the thread, they don't necessary care about what they are reviewing as long as they are getting website traffic and advertisements on there page pay them for people to view.

This is why sometimes the content isn't the best.

Do you maybe have tips to filter out the spam based information websites? or some informational sources you often use

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:29:14 PM

I don't think it's fair thing the American people are missing out on a whole lot of projects due to the restrictions, it has a good side but more of the other side which is missing out on good deals but they can get it on exchanges when it get listed..

But talking about exchanges what plans do Savedroid have in coming weeks or days?

I think for ICOs to ban participations from the US is to avoid any legal questioning. But I think participation through exchanges is still on the table so I don't think it is a major issue; you can always land good deals in exchanges; I understand not as fortunate as participation early on and grabing them bonuses.

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: