Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:01:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55363 times)
Jokusa

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:39:34 AM

How long does the KYC process take ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:50:34 AM

savedroid was promoted to a silver podium position at CryptoStills.

I like the fact that there is a promotion of the Savedroid but if I may ask what was that special requirements that made you promote the project to the new level? I do like to know as the site didn't give full information

can someone summarize what is special about savedroid in 1 or 2 sentences?

Do you think an opening price at 0,02$ is possible?

Thanks in advance

Savedroid is a utility token that seeks to combine advanced crypto saving with AI such that your cost are tailored properly towards your needs.

That's about how much simple special summary about the project that I can give but for price speculation I can't give that,  we are hoping at something worth it owing to the tech involved in this project, expect something huge

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:12:27 PM

i bought svd token couple of days ago and after the purchase i saw the tokens and transaction history in my account but last night when i checked my svd account i didnt see either the token i purchased or the transaction history.   ARE YOU GUYS SCAM SCAM SCAM

What do you mean Savedroid is a scam?

The tokens will not show up in your MyEtherWallet until the ICO sale has ended.

The ICO sale will not end until 9th March 2018 or if the hardcap is reached.

If transaction is done then have to wait till end of ICO or should be contact to https://t.me/savedroid.

He have to check below link also.

https://savedroid.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000231849-What-happens-to-the-tokens-for-which-purchase-is-not-confirmed-within-10-hours

Thats good info. So if due to some reason token sale is not confirmed then Savedroid team already mentioned procedure for such case. Looks like people without checking start creating panic.
ponyongie

Activity: 174
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:34:06 PM

I am interested to join your bounties.  do you guys think I can still count in and not too late? I am too late to read what's this all about and after reading it,  thats when I decided to be part of this.  Smiley

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:03:41 PM

I am interested to join your bounties.  do you guys think I can still count in and not too late? I am too late to read what's this all about and after reading it,  thats when I decided to be part of this.  Smiley

My personal advice to you is that it is best to start with bounties when they are in the early phase
Just google some bounty websites where you can filter / sort on listing date.
Especially when you have low rank, the impact of starting late is higher

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:36:00 PM

My personal advice to you is that it is best to start with bounties when they are in the early phase

You can still join but I doubt it would as rewarding if you joined early on. However I think savedroid token are very affordable and have a high potential (personal opinion); it is not late to get some off at the ico price.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:39:39 PM

You can still join but I doubt it would as rewarding if you joined early on. However I think savedroid token are very affordable and have a high potential (personal opinion); it is not late to get some off at the ico price.

Still a good price to get on within the main-sale, the way it has sold - I think it will rocket in value once it has the exchanges listed.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:11:20 PM

savedroid is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

Nice that you have listed the Savedroid ICO, but why only Bronze Position?
And what are the criteria for the ranking?

They are at least not that small on the site so they will attract followers. Is this some kinda advertising ? To show your ICO ?

Seems like there is a growing number of ICO rating sites. I only know the famous ones like ICOBench or ICODrops, never heard of Cryptostills before. When only a couple of people learn about the ICO from this new rating, it is already worth it.

I'm really thinking of opening an ico-rating page myself. Every week there is a new rating page. Seems to be a good deal :-) on some there are just 5 lines summary and that's it. probably just 5min work. Of course I would do that in more detail. who is participating?:-)

I'd love to see a real honest ico rating page with actual investors that wasn't just a rehash of the same drivel or copy and pastes from ICO pages with random ratings as is often the case. Hell it would be nice for ICO reviews to actually show their own holdings in the ICO's (published wallet watch addresses) so visitors can watch that the review site isn't just pumping and selling once ico is done.

With the crypto community growing so fast, so do the ''information websites''. They mostly care about website traffic and google analytics data, but with minimum effort.
I use Feedly so I can select my own newsfeed

Exactly, this is the point I was trying to make earlier in the thread, they don't necessary care about what they are reviewing as long as they are getting website traffic and advertisements on there page pay them for people to view.

This is why sometimes the content isn't the best.

You can say that again, getting genuine information is very necessary as an investor, i see people panic with just one review from a rating site that its authenticity can be questioned, reviewing sites are more interested in the money they make rather than provide genuine information, only a few are genuine
Gunny95

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:22:54 PM

Зaмeчaтeльный пpoeкт,oчeнь xopoшaя кoнцeпция, этo дeйcтвитeльнo звyчит xopoшo,я xoтeл бы yчacтвoвaть и пoддepживaть этy плaтфopмy,
пoтoмy чтo oнa выглядит oчeнь мнoгooбeщaющим и интepecным пpoeктoм, a тaкжe имeeт oгpoмный пoтeнциaл для ycпexa в бyдyщeм,
я пpoчитaл дoкyмeнт и дopoжнyю кapтy, этo дeйcтвитeльнo пoтpяcaющe! Я oчeнь paд быть чacтью этoгo.Haдeюcь, чтo вaши пpoeкты бyдyт ycпeшными и ycпeшными, бoльшe oбнoвлeний пpoeктa.

Hello Russian friend, I translated your comment with google translate:

"A wonderful project, a very good concept, it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform,
because it looks very promising and interesting project, and also has a huge potential for success in the future,
I read the document and the road map, it's really awesome! I am very glad to be a part of this. I hope that your projects will be successful and successful, more project updates.
"

Seems like you really love the project  Grin

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:28:01 PM

Зaмeчaтeльный пpoeкт,oчeнь xopoшaя кoнцeпция, этo дeйcтвитeльнo звyчит xopoшo,я xoтeл бы yчacтвoвaть и пoддepживaть этy плaтфopмy,
пoтoмy чтo oнa выглядит oчeнь мнoгooбeщaющим и интepecным пpoeктoм, a тaкжe имeeт oгpoмный пoтeнциaл для ycпexa в бyдyщeм,
я пpoчитaл дoкyмeнт и дopoжнyю кapтy, этo дeйcтвитeльнo пoтpяcaющe! Я oчeнь paд быть чacтью этoгo.Haдeюcь, чтo вaши пpoeкты бyдyт ycпeшными и ycпeшными, бoльшe oбнoвлeний пpoeктa.

"A wonderful project, a very good concept, it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform,
because it looks very promising and interesting project, and also has a huge potential for success in the future,
I read the document and the road map, it's really awesome! I am very glad to be a part of this. I hope that your projects will be successful and successful, more project updates.
"

@gunny you also seem to be very motivated, I would never think of sending a russian posting through the translator. But thanks for doing that for me :-)
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:46:27 PM

"

@gunny you also seem to be very motivated, I would never think of sending a russian posting through the translator. But thanks for doing that for me :-)

Lol, he seems to be a strong believer of the savedroid project, that's nice of him as i can only skip such and continue following the thread :)but he took his time and did the needful, much respect to you, i'm getting familiar with some individuals, thanks to savedroid and for the providers of this great forum
gee777

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:29:04 PM

"

Lol, he seems to be a strong believer of the savedroid project, that's nice of him as i can only skip such and continue following the thread :)but he took his time and did the needful, much respect to you, i'm getting familiar with some individuals, thanks to savedroid and for the providers of this great forum

Kudos to Gunny. This was very thoughtful never would i have thought of translating it to English...
This is what bringing together people does
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:33:07 PM

Still a good price to get on within the main-sale, the way it has sold - I think it will rocket in value once it has the exchanges listed.

Sure, it's better to join the bounty campaign right after it started but maybe the ICO will still be open for 17 more days. So there is still enough time to earn yourself some tokens.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:46:48 PM

I am interested to join your bounties.  do you guys think I can still count in and not too late? I am too late to read what's this all about and after reading it,  thats when I decided to be part of this.  Smiley

This is not a bounty thread but there is a small airdrop of 100 SVD available on the Savedroid website at: https://ico.savedroid.com join their telegram group.

Please refer to this thread if you have any bounty questions: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2700275

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:46:29 PM

"

Wow, I'm impressed with google translation, that is written very well considering it's been translated haha....

Almost 3.4billion tokens sold! We're getting there, wont be long left
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:03:20 PM

Wow, I'm impressed with google translation, that is written very well considering it's been translated haha....

But it seems like the sales were slowing down a bit recently, or am I wrong? I mean there is still enough time left to reach the hardcap but it looks like the number isn't growing that fast as it did during the first days of the ICO.
Gunny95

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:21:27 PM

Sure, it's better to join the bounty campaign right after it started but maybe the ICO will still be open for 17 more days. So there is still enough time to earn yourself some tokens.

By all means, if you truly believe in the savedroid project feel free to apply for it, I think someone posted a link to the bounty topic

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:27:28 PM

"

I also like that. I guess sell will be completed before 17 days. Peoples need to be invest soon.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:56:16 PM

"

Fingers crossed, it would be great if they could hit their hard cap in the next couple of weeks!

There are still 17 days left until the end of the ICO sale and I'm sure Savedroid can smash the hardcap!

Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:15:34 PM

"

lol that's nice of you to translate for non Russian like us.. you should as well replied in Russia...

let me help with that

gunnys reply

"Пoxoжe, вы дeйcтвитeльнo любитe пpoeкт"

пpиятнo пoзнaкoмитьcя from me

savedroid connecting the world Roll Eyes

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: