Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:25:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55363 times)
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

hi everyone,
whether the sevedroid wallet can store all the digital asset, like the original coin and token?
when the wallet will start active

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:51:09 PM

I bought SVD February, 14 KYC is still in the process? This is normal ? And how long is KYC confirmed? In the case of his non-confirmation, will I lose my SVD and money?

I want to reassure you, when they approve, you will receive 1SVD and they will say that it is according to the rate on the day of approval
 Wink

What do you mean with 1 SVD? The KYC process is more of a legality, I strongly doubt anything will go wrong, but if you have doubts you can always ask in their telegram channel: https://t.me/savedroid

Ya not sure why people are so upset about KYC it's not something new almost every ICO now has been doing KYC to stay within the law, not to mention almost every big exchange (binance/kucoin) require for ICO's to have performed KYC for their ICO to be able to get listed on their exchanges as the exchanges also must maintain that they aren't being used for money laundering. I really don't get why every time theirs a KYC people act surprised.
Don't worry about that. Lots peoples having that questions and queries. Below link will help to peoples who have problem with KYC.

https://savedroid.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115006013089-What-is-KYC-What-are-the-requirements-
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:47:37 PM

Did anyone downloaded the Excel Token Model from the Savedroid ICO page? The file is a nice gadget and you can test different scenarios.

that must be new, I would not have seen so far. thanks for the reminder.
I like the expected token price in the sheet "ICO Model". By the end of the year we would already be at 1.64 € for 100 SVD

I like the token model I like how you can change the amount sold and token burn % to see what the tokens will be worth.

I personally think that SVD will be worth more than 0.164 Euro by the end of this year. I think it will reach much higher.

i would be happy if you were right. But i think, it is a longterm investment and we have to wait 1 oder 2 years for really high token price
but if you were right, then i will spend some beer:-)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:54:28 PM

Did anyone downloaded the Excel Token Model from the Savedroid ICO page? The file is a nice gadget and you can test different scenarios.

that must be new, I would not have seen so far. thanks for the reminder.
I like the expected token price in the sheet "ICO Model". By the end of the year we would already be at 1.64 € for 100 SVD

I like the token model I like how you can change the amount sold and token burn % to see what the tokens will be worth.

I personally think that SVD will be worth more than 0.164 Euro by the end of this year. I think it will reach much higher.

i would be happy if you were right. But i think, it is a longterm investment and we have to wait 1 oder 2 years for really high token price
but if you were right, then i will spend some beer:-)

Yep projects like savedroid i feel are going to really benefit the hodlers the most as its one of those things i can see people getting cashed out early for small amounts but the concept and plan make it so that over long term say the next year to 2 years the price should be on a steady but slow incline, i'm sure their will be pump and dumps on it in between as every coin does that but based on the strategy and platform behind it i get the feeling the actual base price will see a slow increase over time due to for one the ongoing burn rate.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:27:00 PM

I just bought svd and pais for iT with my ether Wallet account. Will the tokens be transfereer to nyetherwallet?

It depends on their mode of distribution, if they state that token will be sent to the wallet from which payment was made, then yes otherwise find out if they asked u to provide a wallet where u want your token sent
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:28:58 PM

Minimum contribution to buy SVD on ETH? its 0.1 ETH or 0.05 ETH? its for KYC needed passport or just ID card?
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:35:25 PM

The KYC process, how much time it takes? (after the sale ICO or during? What happens if you do not complete the KYC process?)

KYC process can be legally required in specific countries, if you do not complete the KYC process you might not be legally entitled to invest
it involves providing documents to declare who you

Sad but true the scale of KYC seems to greatly depend on both the investors location as well as the companies location. US seems to be the most strict when it comes to securities and KYC requirements. Some ICOs take a more loose requirement and others just spread the minimum requirement across all of their investors to make sure their covered in the future given the whole kyc situation seems to be evolving for crypto constantly

I think the KYC process is for US citizens quite normal. Even thought about the process to travel to the US. What influence does my mother's birthplace have for US customs? Why do they need my profession when I will visit the Empire State Building. The US collect all kind of data.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:54:50 PM

I bought SVD February, 14 KYC is still in the process? This is normal ? And how long is KYC confirmed? In the case of his non-confirmation, will I lose my SVD and money?

I want to reassure you, when they approve, you will receive 1SVD and they will say that it is according to the rate on the day of approval
 Wink

I think you are getting it all wrong... Tobson said "On the date of payment" and not "On the date of approval" get both your facts and understanding right

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:01:40 PM

The KYC process, how much time it takes? (after the sale ICO or during? What happens if you do not complete the KYC process?)

KYC process can be legally required in specific countries, if you do not complete the KYC process you might not be legally entitled to invest

Sad but true the scale of KYC seems to greatly depend on both the investors location as well as the companies location. US seems to be the most strict when it comes to securities and KYC requirements. Some ICOs take a more loose requirement and others just spread the minimum requirement across all of their investors to make sure their covered in the future given the whole kyc situation seems to be evolving for crypto constantly

Exactly, KYC varies among countries, it is also stated on most ICOs that successful KYC varies, what this means is, the time Mr. A provides his details and the time Mr. B  provides his does not matter, as both will not be approved same time, even though they applied same day, just as it happened to me and a friend of mine
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:01:57 PM

Minimum contribution to buy SVD on ETH? its 0.1 ETH or 0.05 ETH? its for KYC needed passport or just ID card?

Minimum contribution is 10€, it should be less than 0,05 ETH.

Level 1: €10 - €849 - capturing name and country of residence
Level 2: €850 - €4.199 - Level 1 + photo of ID card or passport + selfie
Level 3: €4.200 - 8.499€ - Level 1 + Level 2 + proof of address via utility bill (if not included on ID card)
Level 4: >€8.500: Level 1-Level 3 + capturing source of funds
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:31:38 PM

Exactly, KYC varies among countries, it is also stated on most ICOs that successful KYC varies, what this means is, the time Mr. A provides his details and the time Mr. B  provides his does not matter, as both will not be approved same time, even though they applied same day, just as it happened to me and a friend of mine

Hello mate KYC is done in batches after payment confirmation, you'll be notified when it is your turn for the KYC you will receive an email and also it will show up on your dashboard. I don't really know what's going to happen if you miss KYC i will advise you try not to miss it.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:11:08 PM

The KYC process is not done for everyone at the same time, it's alot of work.
Unless there is an automated system, they will do it in batches

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:21:28 PM

I just bought svd and pais for iT with my ether Wallet account. Will the tokens be transfereer to nyetherwallet?

Hi Tradecoin, please make sure you have sent your ETH to Savedroid in the correct manner with the instructions provided on the Savedroid website.

After you have done this the SVD tokens will be sent out at the end of the token sale which is 09/03/18.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:42:39 PM

Level 3: €4.200 - 8.499€ - Level 1 + Level 2 + proof of address via utility bill (if not included on ID card)

Can somebody explain me why you just can't buy how much you want without doing this ? On exchanges i understand, but why do they do this also in the token sales ?

Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:54:15 PM

Can somebody explain me why you just can't buy how much you want without doing this ? On exchanges i understand, but why do they do this also in the token sales ?

I think KYC is needed because;
Cryptocurrency exchanges are beginning to exclude cryptocurrencies that did not properly implement KYC processes.
If an ICO can demonstrate proper KYC then it will be possible for all parties to establish credibility with banks and follow Anti-Money Laundering regulations. Voluntary compliance thus gives a project and its participants a stamp of legitimacy with regulators and banks.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:46:25 PM

The KYC process is not done for everyone at the same time, it's alot of work.
Unless there is an automated system, they will do it in batches

They will probably hire an KYC provider that will take care of the KYC process and speed the whole thing up. IDNow, for example, did a lot of KYC processes for several other ICO projects.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:10:26 PM

Cryptocurrency exchanges are beginning to exclude cryptocurrencies that did not properly implement KYC processes.
If an ICO can demonstrate proper KYC then it will be possible for all parties to establish credibility with banks and follow Anti-Money Laundering regulations. Voluntary compliance thus gives a project and its participants a stamp of legitimacy with regulators and banks.

And also don't forget that most of this cryptocurrency exchange site  ask for verification of identity which is similar to kyc process  before you can withdraw from their sites or to access some specific functions.
I for one don't like kyc because of security reasons
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:48:41 PM

It's quite simple if someone makes a contribution over the value of 850 Euros they only require name & address.

If you make an investment over 850 Euros you will need to provide proof of ID, over 4200 Euros you need t provide proof of ID and address, over 8500 Euros you will need proof of ID, address and funds.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:59:58 AM

Good explanation Cnote328. KYC is gives extra confidence for investors even though its hectic at the start but KYC tells that project wants to follow all rules regulations and want to expand to many countries including US
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:00:37 AM

A question regarding tokens, I made a purchase, and the tokens will be sent only after ICO? How long will it take to ship?
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: