Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:42:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55363 times)
krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 02:08:06 PM

Exactly, this is why I'm pretty concerned when I see a new project / start up without the relevent KYC procedure, this doesn't fill investors with confidence, so it's good to see savedroid had already thought of a good procedure and had everything set in place.

Waiting months for something you paid for is a great way to fill investors with confidence, not only that not everyone can dump at the same time! Great way to control the market, "sorry guys kyc is slow"

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:09:29 PM

KYC is ongoing, well i think its done by batches after payment confirmation, you'll be notified when it is your turn for the KYC you will receive an email and also it will show up on your dashboard.

i hope savedroid team will be able to finish all KYCs as soon as possible. or days after the token sale so that the distribution of tokens will follow right after, by doing this, it will minimize delays.

Would be a good suggestion, but please take into account there is alot of transactions so please don't be dishearted or in a "rush" to get the tokens.

I'm not sure why some people are so "eager" and keen to get the tokens straight away.

i am not saying that they need to rush, all im saying is that they must start already verifying all those KYC because i know that there are so many investors that went to KYC. this only prevents delays. because many investors are impatient especially there's money involved.

KYC Verification usually happens when the ICO is over, i don't understand the fuss behind the whole thing, the ICO is still ongoing and even when its over, some project take more than 2 weeks to start verification, as i usually say, is unethical to list other projects, if not, i would have stated some ICOs as examples  
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:44:44 PM

KYC is ongoing, well i think its done by batches after payment confirmation, you'll be notified when it is your turn for the KYC you will receive an email and also it will show up on your dashboard.

i hope savedroid team will be able to finish all KYCs as soon as possible. or days after the token sale so that the distribution of tokens will follow right after, by doing this, it will minimize delays.

Would be a good suggestion, but please take into account there is alot of transactions so please don't be dishearted or in a "rush" to get the tokens.

I'm not sure why some people are so "eager" and keen to get the tokens straight away.

i am not saying that they need to rush, all im saying is that they must start already verifying all those KYC because i know that there are so many investors that went to KYC. this only prevents delays. because many investors are impatient especially there's money involved.

KYC Verification usually happens when the ICO is over, i don't understand the fuss behind the whole thing, the ICO is still ongoing and even when its over, some project take more than 2 weeks to start verification, as i usually say, is unethical to list other projects, if not, i would have stated some ICOs as examples  

That's right Ace KYC  verification takes place after ICO, i understand @Disconnecting point i too wanna receive my token as soon as possible but we have to put into consideration that Savedroid team has a schedule they work with they can't be doing KYC verification when sales are ongoing right now i think the team focus are on getting more investors and ensuring the sales run smoothly
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 02:46:11 PM

Don't know why there's a lot of fuss about the verification process time frame. People just need to chill and expect their tokens when it is due... I don't see savedroid as that kind of team than will want to tarnish their reputation.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:56:21 PM

Exactly, this is why I'm pretty concerned when I see a new project / start up without the relevent KYC procedure, this doesn't fill investors with confidence, so it's good to see savedroid had already thought of a good procedure and had everything set in place.

Waiting months for something you paid for is a great way to fill investors with confidence, not only that not everyone can dump at the same time! Great way to control the market, "sorry guys kyc is slow"

You are right, it's not optimal that the KYC process takes a lot of time. But how would you solve this problem? The documents of thousands of backers have to be verified, it's just normal that this will take its time. Some other hyped projects (for example UTrust) had the same problem.
sujithks

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:26:23 PM

I already purchased 2000svd tokens and I had a referral tokens of 188,but now I could only see 1846 SVD ONLY. How it can happen
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

I already purchased 2000svd tokens and I had a referral tokens of 188,but now I could only see 1846 SVD ONLY. How it can happen

With problems like that its best to check with support, as the BCT thread tend to be a bit more hectic, either check support on the site or check with the telegram as they tend to have a lot of support on the telegram if people run into issue. so its best you go their and talk to them to get expedient help. I imagine its a calculation issue, or perhaps just a bug who knows, do let us know what you find out though, incase any one else runs into a similar issue once you get yours fixed/checked
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:46:37 PM

For those who needs the following information

UNSOLD TOKENS WILL BE BURNED!

All purchased and reward tokens will be distributed to your ETH wallet latest shortly after the end of the Main Sale (March 9, 2018).
SVD will also be listed on several exchanges like HitBTC and many more.

In a way, I really hope they don't completely sell out so we get a bit more value added to the coins in circulation, I highly doubt this will happen though since the main sale has gone so well.

Not far off 3.5billion tokens sold, get involved whilst you still can

Unfortunately for me i can't seem to find the direct link where I can see the token sale progress... Ico.savedroid.com is not showing the sale project here... I will be glad if I get the link??  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:01:09 PM

With problems like that its best to check with support, as the BCT thread tend to be a bit more hectic, either check support on the site or check with the telegram as they tend to have a lot of support on the telegram if people run into issue. so its best you go their and talk to them to get expedient help. I imagine its a calculation issue, or perhaps just a bug who knows, do let us know what you find out though, incase any one else runs into a similar issue once you get yours fixed/checked

As Phantam said The team is very supportive and they will fill you in quickly. I think someone had similar issue not long ago it was something about ETH price on the time of purchase since it is bound to EUROs but I think the team can fill you more on this.

Monga12

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:13:35 PM

Very good ICO.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:39:41 PM

does all the information presented by the project check out? for example, can you verify that the people listed as team members are actually supporting the project? can you double check any of the other information yourself by referencing other sources?

Yes you can visit the Savedroid website and see their 'team' page, it shows all their team members and a video of their team.

https://ico.savedroid.com/team/

They all have LinkedIn profiles.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:00:29 PM

All purchased and reward tokens will be distributed to your ETH wallet latest shortly after the end of the Main Sale (March 9, 2018).

The way ICO sale is going on currently, I dont think burning tokens is needed. its more than 15 days left for ICO and already more than 50% tokens already sold.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:52:16 PM

The way ICO sale is going on currently, I dont think burning tokens is needed. its more than 15 days left for ICO and already more than 50% tokens already sold.

LOL you noticed that as well Smiley People always worry about whether coins will be burned or not, but for a successful ICO like this one chances are their won't be anything leftover to be burned! From day 1 it was pretty obvious that SaveDroid was going to finish their ICO way ahead of the cutoff date and hit the hardcap. I mean they were selling millions of tokens every few minutes the first few days lol. I'm pretty confident we'll see the entire allotment soldout, with demand to spare.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:59:00 PM

LOL you noticed that as well Smiley People always worry about whether coins will be burned or not, but for a successful ICO like this one chances are their won't be anything leftover to be burned! From day 1 it was pretty obvious that SaveDroid was going to finish their ICO way ahead of the cutoff date and hit the hardcap. I mean they were selling millions of tokens every few minutes the first few days lol. I'm pretty confident we'll see the entire allotment soldout, with demand to spare.

From the way it looks at te the moment, there is probably no need to burn tokens, however it is a nice extra to know that your investment wont be inflated due to unsold tokens being put on the exchange.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:07:48 PM

From the way it looks at te the moment, there is probably no need to burn tokens, however it is a nice extra to know that your investment wont be inflated due to unsold tokens being put on the exchange.

Exactly. Even if it won't be necessary to burn unsold tokens (because the ICO gets sold-out), it's still an important information that they would burn unsold ones. I, for my part, don't like for example when projects add unsold tokens to a reserve to do a second ICO round. That would stopp me from investing.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:31:29 PM

Exactly. Even if it won't be necessary to burn unsold tokens (because the ICO gets sold-out), it's still an important information that they would burn unsold ones. I, for my part, don't like for example when projects add unsold tokens to a reserve to do a second ICO round. That would stopp me from investing.

I hope that it won't be necessary to burn unsold tokens, but when they burn some then it does not matter, because the max supply sinks.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:40:53 PM

You are right, it's not optimal that the KYC process takes a lot of time. But how would you solve this problem? The documents of thousands of backers have to be verified, it's just normal that this will take its time. Some other hyped projects (for example UTrust) had the same problem.

Is not actually a problem but a slow phase in every ICO, everyone will surely be verified, is a sure thing, is expected for people to fidget, after all, is their investment but we should also understand that this is done manually and not done by a robot and like i said, is too early to start screaming about it
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:53:49 PM

On their website it says that they think that the token price will be 1,64 euro i think it would be way more because this token is one of the best Savedroid can easily grow they sell everyday a lot of people are buying them now they are still cheap get yours now https://ico.savedroid.com/sale/.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:04:24 PM

On their website it says that they think that the token price will be 1,64 euro i think it would be way more because this token is one of the best Savedroid can easily grow they sell everyday a lot of people are buying them now they are still cheap get yours now https://ico.savedroid.com/sale/.

Yeah, but that is for 100 Savedroid coins. It would be awesome if that ever happend for 1 coin Smiley. The ICO price is really cheap it is just 0.01€ per coin, and the main sale is still going for 15 days. Enough time for us to buy some Savedroid.

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:38:16 PM

Yeah, but that is for 100 Savedroid coins. It would be awesome if that ever happend for 1 coin Smiley. The ICO price is really cheap it is just 0.01€ per coin, and the main sale is still going for 15 days. Enough time for us to buy some Savedroid.

Besides the graph that is shown on the website of savedroid is an estimation curve based on a prespecified model

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: