Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:57:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55363 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:18:42 PM

What should i do now to receive the tokens in mew??

You can choose it on your own.
In your Savedroid ICO account, click your Profile (mail) under minting mode you can choose between mint all to MEW, mint 100SVD (if you are new to crypto) or let them in your savedroid account.

If you choose mint all, the Token will be transferred at the end of the ICO.

What is this Minting Mode option? how it works and whats the benefit of selecting this options? I have selected the option but I really dont know whats happening in background?

That is the sending option when the ICO is over. You can send the Token to an ERC20 wallet, or you can store the Token in your savedroid account.

Best of leaving it in your ERC20 wallet that way, you know you own the coins and there safe, somtimes with these projects the coins "could" expire within the projects website, I'm not saying this is the case for savedroid but your best of storing it in your own wallet, that way you know its safe and sound

Im not sure what to do, at first I just wanted to invest in the tokens and hold them in my MEW wallet.

But now after I've read so much about the Savedroid project I sort of want to store my coins in the Savedroid wallet and invest into their cryptosavings product.

It's a tricky decision, because I guess it will cost ETH & GAS to send my Savedroid tokens if I move them to my MEW wallet first..

I don't think the ETH or Gas costs for sending them from your MEW to the Savedroid account will be very high. The Ethereum network isn't overloaded, so the gas price is pretty low atm.

I think I will split my tokens, keep a part save in MEW and the other part on my Savedroid account.

When I choose to mint my Token to MEW then Savedroid will transfer them to MEW and pay the gas?
BTW I will split my Token too between MEW and Savedroid account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:19:00 PM

In your Savedroid ICO account, click your Profile (mail) under minting mode you can choose between mint all to MEW, mint 100SVD (if you are new to crypto) or let them in your savedroid account.

What is this Minting Mode option? how it works and whats the benefit of selecting this options? I have selected the option but I really dont know whats happening in background?

That is the sending option when the ICO is over. You can send the Token to an ERC20 wallet, or you can store the Token in your savedroid account.

Best of leaving it in your ERC20 wallet that way, you know you own the coins and there safe, somtimes with these projects the coins "could" expire within the projects website, I'm not saying this is the case for savedroid but your best of storing it in your own wallet, that way you know its safe and sound

Im not sure what to do, at first I just wanted to invest in the tokens and hold them in my MEW wallet.

But now after I've read so much about the Savedroid project I sort of want to store my coins in the Savedroid wallet and invest into their cryptosavings product.

It's a tricky decision, because I guess it will cost ETH & GAS to send my Savedroid tokens if I move them to my MEW wallet first..

I don't think the ETH or Gas costs for sending them from your MEW to the Savedroid account will be very high. The Ethereum network isn't overloaded, so the gas price is pretty low atm.

I think I will split my tokens, keep a part save in MEW and the other part on my Savedroid account.

When I choose to mint my Token to MEW then Savedroid will transfer them to MEW and pay the gas?
BTW I will split my Token too between MEW and Savedroid account.
I do not understand why you would split the tokens between your mew and savedroid account i would rather have them on my mew because i feel it is a lot safer than on some account i have.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:50:14 PM

ich habe jetzt meine referer angeschrieben, ob sie kyc gemacht haben. bei einem steht kyc completed. in der box purchased tokens steht ein betrag, aber bei confirmed steht 0, wann werden die in die balance übertragen? Angry

this is what i got using google translate

"KYC is after the investment, we will send you an email when it is ready for you and you must add the information on the ICO Dahsboard"

ja, du hast recht

Yes you are right

lately I notice more and more such postings. I think that's bots. but not quite mature, because the grammar is really often horrible. I do not understand the meaning behind it either, but maybe they just want to level the bot accounts for signature campaigns. which will be difficult without merits :-)

It seems the KYC process is a concern to many; i really can't understand why; almost all ICO I have participated on or seen do KYC on their contributors so not really sure what the fuzz is all about.

it's a simple process to reduce the chance of money laundering and fraud, to be honest, if a project doesn't have a KYC procedure, this straight away raises flags and alarm bells.

I think a lot of people still only unwillingly want to upload their identification documents online. I can totally understand this but this process is something Savedroid has to do to be on the safe side. So, as you pointed out, we shouldn't be upset that there is a KYC process at all.

Funny though, savedroid is actually not the first nor last to do the KYC, infact i just did mine a couple of weeks ago on another ICO and still waiting for my verification to be successful, these are rules that they need to follow in order to avoid issues which may result to foul cry tomorrow, so is best they do it right
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:01:35 PM

ich habe jetzt meine referer angeschrieben, ob sie kyc gemacht haben. bei einem steht kyc completed. in der box purchased tokens steht ein betrag, aber bei confirmed steht 0, wann werden die in die balance übertragen? Angry

"KYC is after the investment, we will send you an email when it is ready for you and you must add the information on the ICO Dahsboard"

ja, du hast recht

Yes you are right

lately I notice more and more such postings. I think that's bots. but not quite mature, because the grammar is really often horrible. I do not understand the meaning behind it either, but maybe they just want to level the bot accounts for signature campaigns. which will be difficult without merits :-)

It seems the KYC process is a concern to many; i really can't understand why; almost all ICO I have participated on or seen do KYC on their contributors so not really sure what the fuzz is all about.

it's a simple process to reduce the chance of money laundering and fraud, to be honest, if a project doesn't have a KYC procedure, this straight away raises flags and alarm bells.

I think a lot of people still only unwillingly want to upload their identification documents online. I can totally understand this but this process is something Savedroid has to do to be on the safe side. So, as you pointed out, we shouldn't be upset that there is a KYC process at all.

Funny though, savedroid is actually not the first nor last to do the KYC, infact i just did mine a couple of weeks ago on another ICO and still waiting for my verification to be successful, these are rules that they need to follow in order to avoid issues which may result to foul cry tomorrow, so is best they do it right

From what i have seen since i stepped into crypto community kyc has been a well to do policy, it is very important if not there might be low trust in that project although i know it a tedious project but it helps ib reducing fraud.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:27:51 PM

ja, du hast recht

Yes you are right

I for one don't like sharing my identification randomly but i understand the reason behind doing KYC its reduces fraud and regulate ICO to a certain extent i think people should embrace doing KYC.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:28:08 PM

From what i have seen since i stepped into crypto community kyc has been a well to do policy, it is very important if not there might be low trust in that project although i know it a tedious project but it helps ib reducing fraud.

Agreed but its much better when groups have some steps to their KYC not just like some other KYC's that they want your first born child before they'll let you invest a total of 10$ lol, savedroid doesn't appear to be like that but some others have been and i've shied away from them because i don't trust random joe shmoes with my info, hell even with watermarked copies of my id i feel uneasy ... LOL
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:53:05 PM

ja, du hast recht

Yes you are right

I for one don't like sharing my identification randomly but i understand the reason behind doing KYC its reduces fraud and regulate ICO to a certain extent i think people should embrace doing KYC.

I couldnt agree with you more, it is indeed a disadvantage of having to provide your identity, but when you make a serious investment it should not be surprising to give up your anonimity

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:03:08 PM

Agreed but its much better when groups have some steps to their KYC not just like some other KYC's that they want your first born child before they'll let you invest a total of 10$ lol, savedroid doesn't appear to be like that but some others have been and i've shied away from them because i don't trust random joe shmoes with my info, hell even with watermarked copies of my id i feel uneasy ... LOL

Kyc helps indeed to reduce fraud. We don't want a hacker buy a lot of coins with stolen money. I know that some people rather are not enjoying kyc, but it is for our safety.

rayazasheva

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:42:40 PM

I bought a token of 0.0017 btc with hope to buy more if things work out since on the 9th. I have complained and no body has been able to help.
Gunny95

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:08:46 PM

Kyc helps indeed to reduce fraud. We don't want a hacker buy a lot of coins with stolen money. I know that some people rather are not enjoying kyc, but it is for our safety.

I definitely agree, I dont mind giving up my anonimity as I document every transaction I do and mention them when I do my taxes

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:17:39 PM

I definitely agree, I dont mind giving up my anonimity as I document every transaction I do and mention them when I do my taxes

KYC is certainly a problem for some, I'm sure there are countries where it's not so easy to just take part in an ICO
Savedroid has, however, in my opinion, solved very well with the various kyc options, depending on how much we pay
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:26:40 PM

Exactly. Sometimes it's just necessary to give out your information. I just understand people complaining about KYC. If they don't want to go through the process, no one forces them to invest in the ICO. They still can use an anonymous dezentralized exchange to buy the tokens their after the ICO - to a higher price.
Cnote328

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:22:07 PM

Exactly. Sometimes it's just necessary to give out your information. I just understand people complaining about KYC. If they don't want to go through the process, no one forces them to invest in the ICO. They still can use an anonymous dezentralized exchange to buy the tokens their after the ICO - to a higher price.

I really don't understand why people are having issues completing KYC, KYC was implemented to help prevent fraud and regulate ICo's to a certain extent. So I urge people to look at KYC as a good thing not like a plot to steal their information
tientien4

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:48:28 PM

Just completed my KYC and you now have my MEW address, so my only question is how do i fill out the minting mode?
tientien4

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:53:07 PM

Ist es richtig, das ich mich beim Kauf von 100k svd nicht ausweisen musste? Und wann kann ich die svd verschieben?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:52:15 PM

Just completed my KYC and you now have my MEW address, so my only question is how do i fill out the minting mode?

Ist es richtig, das ich mich beim Kauf von 100k svd nicht ausweisen musste? Und wann kann ich die svd verschieben?

For 100k Savedroid coins you need to have the kyc level 2 done. "Level 1 + photo of ID card or passport + selfie" The fastest way to get your questions answered from the team of Savedroid is on the Telegram group. There are nearly everytime some admins online. I am sure that they can help you there further out.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:56:19 PM

I bought a token of 0.0017 btc with hope to buy more if things work out since on the 9th. I have complained and no body has been able to help.

Whats the problem its not clear from your post rayazasheva? You send the funds it will then take 2-3 days to show up on savedroids website, when did you send the payment and did you make an expectation?

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:17:06 AM

Okay, so I can keep my token in Savedroid wallet also. That seems to be good idea if I want to save GAS price and also dont want to keep my all tokens at single wallets. So SVD wallet might be good options.
ghosuk

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:45:49 AM

I really dont get your point, we are looking at the same chart and you are asking me to tell you when 1 SVD=1 Eur, is that what you want to know?
Cnote328

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:20:53 AM

You can purchase Savedroid token using a 3D secure credit card. When paying with credit card bear in mind you will receive the tokens after up to 180 days after purchase. This is because of the risk of charge back fraud. It's standard practice for ICOs that accept credit card payments.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: