Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:23:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55363 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:10:19 PM

Savedroid ICO Yassin Hankir talks about savedroid's ICO and the future of cryptocurrencies!

https://twitter.com/savedroidAG/status/967466685723750400

The future of savedroid is a clear one and my best advice for those still sitting on the fence is to buy Savedroid...

By the way what's the token sale progress atm? So busy down here following up is so hard for me...

Somene help with direct link to check progress of token sale... I will be grateful

Up to now were  3,606,407,103 SVD Tokens sold, with about 12,5 days left. Over 60% of all Token were sold.

Still enough time left to buy some Savedroid ! I expect that it will close before 12,5 days. In the end investors will rush to buy some Savedroid coins, because why buy it on the exchanges ?
ya, at the end of the ICO, usually some investor jump in because they know if the project already success and not want to miss it. for some investor like that it is still better than buy on market

Yes, definitely, most projects see an influx of investments at the start of the ICO and at the end of the ICO. This is called fear of missing out (FOMO). I can see the same happening to Savedroid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:23:59 PM

Savedroid ICO Yassin Hankir talks about savedroid's ICO and the future of cryptocurrencies!

The future of savedroid is a clear one and my best advice for those still sitting on the fence is to buy Savedroid...

By the way what's the token sale progress atm? So busy down here following up is so hard for me...

Somene help with direct link to check progress of token sale... I will be grateful

Up to now were  3,606,407,103 SVD Tokens sold, with about 12,5 days left. Over 60% of all Token were sold.

Still enough time left to buy some Savedroid ! I expect that it will close before 12,5 days. In the end investors will rush to buy some Savedroid coins, because why buy it on the exchanges ?
ya, at the end of the ICO, usually some investor jump in because they know if the project already success and not want to miss it. for some investor like that it is still better than buy on market

Yes, definitely, most projects see an influx of investments at the start of the ICO and at the end of the ICO. This is called fear of missing out (FOMO). I can see the same happening to Savedroid.

Yep its funny how people miss the trends/waves that ICO's go through huge purchases early on just to avoid missing out incase it's a ICO that immediately hits hardcap like some do, and then a lul for a while in the middle as people are deciding and thinking about the project, and then another wave in the last few days as FOMO takes over and people grab up what they can before the close to assure they don't miss out or that they sure up their investment especially in ICO's that have burnoffs, as people figure if its about to burn coins you better get in while you still can before the marketcap shrinks.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:35:42 PM

oh yes, i love the last days of an ico. so many nervous fomo-people:-) an i sit here, on my mountain of svd-tokens, just waiting for the next months / year :-)
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:24:34 PM

oh yes, i love the last days of an ico. so many nervous fomo-people:-) an i sit here, on my mountain of svd-tokens, just waiting for the next months / year :-)

LMFAO ya, i tend to buy early and sit on them as i know how much pretty early on how much i'm willing to part with for any given ICO so by deciding a certain amount of FIAT i want to spend per ICO, i can buy in early for the biggest bang and then sit their watching everyone scramble as the ICO's close off. In my eyes waiting till the end and going FOMO just means your unsure of yourself, make a decision and stick with it and make the decision early, so you dont miss out on bonuses if their available, instead of risking and waiting.
cryptossi

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:45:04 PM

Haha I am in the same position I'm glad I have bought mine already! People will flock to Savedroid in the last week of the ICO and they will probably miss out because the hard cap will already be reached!

60% of SVD have already been sold!!

meemiinii

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:47:25 PM

SVD team are in discussion with various exchanges and expect the first confirmations soon. So you can either hold your SVD after the ICO and exchange them later for other cryptos or fiat on an exchange, or open an SVD account and use them to pay for your crypto-saving transactions.

Investor have to touch with their team and telegram channel for exchange update.

https://t.me/savedroid

and one exchange that confirmed the listing is hitbtc right?
but aren't they disclosing names of other exchange? at least those exchange they have contacted already. what do you think?

It is a tough thing with many exchange revealing who you are talking to. As far as I know exchanges force you not to disclose talks with them; but the team can confirm this.

Is a pretty tricky and tough thing to get listed in exchanges, many don't understand this and what it takes to get listed but it will happen, is just a matter of time before the dust settles and i think savedroid is really doing all they can to provide us with what we need

Most exchanges prefer keeping news about  listing a new coins on a low key, I believe savedroid's are in talks with various exchanges I just hope they get listed on good and popular exchanges.

We all hope that, but HitBTC is good for the start. I guess other exchanges will take a look at the trading volume on HitBTC and when they see that there is a huge demand for SVD tokens, they'll probably wanna list Savedroid aswell and the negotiations of the Savedroid team will become much easier.

But atleast they will ble to disclose one exchange just before crowdsale ends.
Also, i know hitbtc will give a good volume for SVD, and i think that volume will be enough to fill the requirements of other exchange.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:55:39 PM

One thing i like from Savedroid is that they have the best live counter ever. You can see in real time where someone has bought some Savedroid coins. It gives you the feeling that you are not the only one investing.

kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:58:10 PM

thanks, i got my first 100 SVD  Grin

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
zayzik

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:42:06 AM

The 100 SVD will be 1,65 or 2,5 or 3,5 € according to roadmap. To be honest it wont be a big profit for the investor. I think it must be more than it is. What do you think? Is there any chance to be bigger than 2,5 € for 100 SVD Huh
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:55:22 AM

The 100 SVD will be 1,65 or 2,5 or 3,5 € according to roadmap. To be honest it wont be a big profit for the investor. I think it must be more than it is. What do you think? Is there any chance to be bigger than 2,5 € for 100 SVD Huh

How they could to know how much will be cost token This is market. Toray Bitcoin cost 9.5k, tomorrow 15k and after tomorrow - 7k. It will be depend from their action and development and market in general.
toninho29

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:13:35 AM

andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:26:11 AM

hi friends try to ask us something about the project or ICO savedriod
maybe it will make you more interested to join our ICO
and get to profit in the future
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:18:23 AM

hallo .... dev? what happens link https://medium.com/@ico_8796 can not be access
what the web is in repair

What do you mean exactly? The site you posted is working perfectly for me. Don't know what's the problem. You have to be more precise if we should help you.

For me also link is working fine. It might be temp issue i guess. Also this is Medium link giving information about Savedroid ICO.
Actual Savedroid link is https://ico.savedroid.com/#top
Cr33pt0b0ss

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:23:00 AM

Ico still open at this moment?
I want to join and be on your whitelest.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:39:57 AM

You can purchase Savedroid token using a 3D secure credit card. When paying with credit card bear in mind you will receive the tokens after up to 180 days after purchase. This is because of the risk of charge back fraud. It's standard practice for ICOs that accept credit card payments.

Seriously?? 180 days to receive token?? That's almost half the year. By then a good token should have made several ATH. That's ridiculous. I would rather convert my fiat to crypto through exchange before investing it in ico. Don't think I can wait that long to receive what I paid for

Wow, 180 days is indeed a really long time investors, who use credit cards, have to wait for their tokens. It's good that they offer the possibility to pay with a credit card, but now I think it's better to use ETH to invest in Savedroid. Much easier and you don't have to wait that long to get your tokens.

Half a year is way too impractical, perhaps only to those who already know they will be holding the SVD's for a long time, but I dont think there is anyone who would go for this option

You will be surprise a lot of people used this medium for payment, while the holding period is long i think the reason provided by Savedroid is a valid one besides there are other payment options available so if this payment medium doesn't work for you, you can opt for another medium.
180 days is indeed a very long time.
The longest period I've seen merchants holding payments from credit cards to protect from chargebacks was 60 days.

I'm glad I haven't purchased with a credit card, it's asking for trouble anyway if you ask me, the market is so volatile unless you have a 0% interest, you're paying on top of a potential risk which can easily backfire in general with any cryptocurrency at the moment.

But why the 180 days? this is not a rule anywhere. unless they get alot of participation using fiat and they manually filter those. but at any case if that is the case why on eart would anyone invest using credit card. get some eth and invest.

girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:48:22 AM

That's the great decision you taken buddy. Yes ICO still open till 12 days more. You should follow the process step by step and be a part of ICO.
For more questions/queries you should contact to telegram channel:

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:18:42 AM

One thing i like from Savedroid is that they have the best live counter ever. You can see in real time where someone has bought some Savedroid coins. It gives you the feeling that you are not the only one investing.

With a project like savedroid you can't be the only one investing, there are many top investors in which their attention has been drawn towards savedroid.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:47:37 AM

That's the great decision you taken buddy. Yes ICO still open till 12 days more. You should follow the process step by step and be a part of ICO.
For more questions/queries you should contact to telegram channel:

ICO is still open and if you are already on the whitelist it is only one easy step to buy some SVD Token.
Just visit the ICO Salepage, choose your payment method and buy your share of this promising project.
https://ico.savedroid.com/
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:13:19 AM

some people have really lost any relation. An x2.5 or x3.5 of an investment should be a bad profit? that is really crazy.
Behind Savedroid is a really good project and not a pumped shitcoin that suddenly goes down the drain after an x20
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:20:38 AM

some people have really lost any relation. An x2.5 or x3.5 of an investment should be a bad profit? that is really crazy.
Behind Savedroid is a really good project and not a pumped shitcoin that suddenly goes down the drain after an x20

If I had almost tripled my money, I would see that as a pretty damn good investment???

What's with people today haha.... Even if the coin had doubled from there ICO level I would still be a happy bunny.

It is a good project and we should see beyond 3x given the right amount of time.

I also kind of hope the main-sale doesn't sell so some tokens are burned giving us even more value following post-mainsale
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: