Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:49:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55363 times)
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:41:01 PM

i saw on their website that svd will be listing on hitbtc and is it right? I just want to make sure of it but I will always support every decision of the sevedroid team

Yep, SVD will be listed on HitBTC 100%, and I'm hoping they will push on for binance or bittrex, some big exchanges which can give the volume which SVD requires.

It's a good exchange for Savedroid to start off with and it will help build up the volume and get SVD onto coinmarketcap, from that point they can start trying to get listed on bigger exchanges like the ones you mentioned.
HitBTC it's good exchange and have good volume also for new ICO. To list on any bigger exchange they need some specific marketcap. For example if any coin/token have more than 50k marketcap, so we can see that listed on coinmarketcap.com
what are the conditions for coins / tokens, enter HitBTC exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:48:57 PM

i saw on their website that svd will be listing on hitbtc and is it right? I just want to make sure of it but I will always support every decision of the sevedroid team

Yep, SVD will be listed on HitBTC 100%, and I'm hoping they will push on for binance or bittrex, some big exchanges which can give the volume which SVD requires.

It's a good exchange for Savedroid to start off with and it will help build up the volume and get SVD onto coinmarketcap, from that point they can start trying to get listed on bigger exchanges like the ones you mentioned.
HitBTC it's good exchange and have good volume also for new ICO. To list on any bigger exchange they need some specific marketcap. For example if any coin/token have more than 50k marketcap, so we can see that listed on coinmarketcap.com
what are the conditions for coins / tokens, enter HitBTC exchange

Usually there are no real requirements to get listed on hitbtc besides a relatively small payment. They make their money from ridiculously high fees compared to other exchanges. For this reason many ICO's choose it for the first exchange as it helps increasing the trading volume for a pretty small investment.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:11:08 PM

Another high rating of Savedroid ICO from Wiser__ICO, check out Savedroid tweets on how to rate Savedroid ICO 
https://twitter.com/savedroidAG/status/968859641257086976 
thakursome

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:13:55 PM

cool idea
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:21:15 PM

What is the value of the token in pre-sale and ICO? Will the tokens be redeemed after ICO? Or at the moment of payment do I need to have an ERC-20 wallet to receive the tokens immediately?
hi friends, SVD has a price of ICO 0.01 € per token
You must have ERC-20 wallet to receive reward project from savedroid
please visit https://www.myetherwallet.com to create a wallet

That is not correct!
You don't need an ERC20 wallet, you can choose to let the Token in your Savedroid account and transfer them later into the new app.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:32:11 PM

What is the value of the token in pre-sale and ICO? Will the tokens be redeemed after ICO? Or at the moment of payment do I need to have an ERC-20 wallet to receive the tokens immediately?

That is not correct!
You don't need an ERC20 wallet, you can choose to let the Token in your Savedroid account and transfer them later into the new app.

You still need an erc20 I thought unless I’m mistaken you can leave it in the platform but I’m pretty sure it’s always safer to store coins in your own private key/wallet. But I suppose to each their own I will be holding mine in my wallet until I actually need them to be used
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:54:56 PM

That is not correct!

You still need an erc20 I thought unless I’m mistaken you can leave it in the platform but I’m pretty sure it’s always safer to store coins in your own private key/wallet. But I suppose to each their own I will be holding mine in my wallet until I actually need them to be used

I don't trust exchanges to keep my tokens lol; But there is no other option if you are a daily trader; you don't want to miss the opportunity when it presents it self Smiley; I am having good hopes things would be smooth with savedroid. Let us see.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:57:24 PM

This will be a great achievement because i believe that savedroid will make it very far and i hope that if this ico ends they have made a lot of sales and are  improving themselves even after.

You're right, they are really making sales and honestly, i can see some spike in the number of sales, guess the last minute rush is already happening, the project already has a track record and a good one, so is a great one with loads of new features to add to their already wonderful app, which will transform savedroid to a widely acceptable and accessible platform

If you ask me, I think Kucoin could be next. It's pure speculation but the ICO is very successful, so the savedroid team has a good position when negotiating with Kucoin. And another possible exchange is Fork.delta. You can trade the tokens there too, even if they are not officially listed.

Perhaps they also have that as part of their plan, is just one step at a time, i understand some will love to jump 2 steps further but the ICO is still on, possibly such will come up after the ICO is over which will lead to an increase in value via spread of volumes, more reason why we should hodl
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:33:15 PM

That is not correct!

I don't trust exchanges to keep my tokens lol; But there is no other option if you are a daily trader; you don't want to miss the opportunity when it presents it self Smiley; I am having good hopes things would be smooth with savedroid. Let us see.

Why do you not trust exchanges ? They have the responsibility to protect your tokens. Maybe saving all your tokens on a exchange is dumb, but it is not wrong to save a little bit of your tokens on there.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:43:23 PM

The value is 0.01 EURO per SVD token, SVD is the token of Savedroid, the tokens will be sent to your MyEtherWallet address after the end of the ICO, it will probably take them around a week or two to distribute the tokens after the end of the main sale.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:45:10 PM

somehow I would like to be young again today. I would have needed an app like savedroid in my youth. I might have spent less money and now have more left over to buy more SVD tokens :-)
Kids, an advice from an old man: Buy this tokens, use the app. You'll be grateful in the future
coinsniperX

Activity: 404

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:08:11 PM

3,684,095,094 SVD already sold, does the soft cap reached? Can not find info about it.

Softcap is already reached and Savedroid are going towards hardcap and I think they will reach hardcap before ICO sale ends.
really hope that it will happen, but not sure))

Interesting projects,token sales have crept up, and great news within 9 days of hardcap will be achieved.

Still need up to 2billion plus to reach HardCap, doing this within 9days is unrealistic.

I still believe that token sale will reach hardacap. But now also they already collected good amount of money for their business/project.
It may be in the last day, I have already seen that a couple times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:15:02 PM

3,684,095,094 SVD already sold, does the soft cap reached? Can not find info about it.

Softcap is already reached and Savedroid are going towards hardcap and I think they will reach hardcap before ICO sale ends.

Interesting projects,token sales have crept up, and great news within 9 days of hardcap will be achieved.

Still need up to 2billion plus to reach HardCap, doing this within 9days is unrealistic.

I still believe that token sale will reach hardacap. But now also they already collected good amount of money for their business/project.

I'm quite happy whether it hits the hard cap or not, a burn of the unsold tokens is a good enough substitute for me.

Still over 8 days remaining left of the sale so very possible.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:57:15 PM

I'm quite happy whether it hits the hard cap or not, a burn of the unsold tokens is a good enough substitute for me.

I agree with this i like the idea of burning unsold tokens this way the tokens will be more limited but i believe it can easily reach the hardcap before the end of the main sale.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:56:16 PM

I agree with this i like the idea of burning unsold tokens this way the tokens will be more limited but i believe it can easily reach the hardcap before the end of the main sale.

It still can reach the hardcap, but if it doesn't burning it is the best option. There will be more demand in the future, and long term investors can make a lot of profit from it.

tientien6

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:58:11 PM

Is it possible to buy SVD during the Main Sale in my country?: We are currently supporting almost every country in the world, except citizens, residents (tax or otherwise) or green card holders of the USA (except accredited investors), China or resident of a country where American embargoes and sanctions are in force (Iran, North Korea, Syria, Sudan, or Cuba) or any other geographic area in which the purchase of SVD is prohibited by applicable law, decree, regulation, treaty or administrative act. We also welcome backers from VIETNAM, SINGAPORE and all US accrediated investors.
coinsniperX

Activity: 404

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:25:22 AM

it is not something new)) I would be surprised if this would not be provided by smart-contract. As a whole, unsold tokens doesn't have a right to exist, except token's for team, reserve or some another which are agreed in advance.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:41:11 AM

To reach the hardcap I guess we need some whales. It's gonna be hard to reach it but nothing is impossible. We will see the result in a bit more than a week. My guess: Around 4.5 billion tokens will get sold.

Lets see, but now I am not worried about token sale/hard cap. See the ICO rating from different different sites. All given rating between 4.0 to 4.7 out of 5. Also 3,796,238,860 token sold till now and its not a joke.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:24:40 AM

That is not correct!

1st thing erc20 is not exchange wallet. Your tokens is safe until you have kept your private key in safe place.
Phantam is correct. You have to go in your profile on SVD login and put your erc20 wallet address. After ICO they will notify us about token transfer.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:52:14 AM

That is not correct!

Why do you not trust exchanges ? They have the responsibility to protect your tokens. Maybe saving all your tokens on a exchange is dumb, but it is not wrong to save a little bit of your tokens on there.

It isn't safe to save your coins on exchanges if you intend day trading it's pretty understandable. There are many factors that can go wrong with exchanges; they can get hacked, they can put a withdrawal limit on a particular coin, etc. Generally I prefer saving my tokens in my private wallet that way I sleep way better at night
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: