Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:52:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55359 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:40:58 PM

They have already made 3.8 billion and it is growing very fast i think they can easily reach round 5 billion very i would recommend to be there very fast as the main sale is till running for 7 days.

Yes. Possible to reach 5 Billion token sale. But I think even now also Savedriod team have received enough money for the project. And it's good news for token holder. I am expecting good returns from SVD tokens

They already reached their soft cap right ? Then we wouldn't have to worry about it, because the project will not stop. However i expect that on the last days the tokens could be sold out.

The minimum cap was 50 million sold tokens. We already reached it long time ago during the pre-sale. So everything they raise more, is now a bonus for the team and will be used to develop the platform even faster.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:21:51 PM

They have already made 3.8 billion and it is growing very fast i think they can easily reach round 5 billion very i would recommend to be there very fast as the main sale is till running for 7 days.

Yes. Possible to reach 5 Billion token sale. But I think even now also Savedriod team have received enough money for the project. And it's good news for token holder. I am expecting good returns from SVD tokens

They already reached their soft cap right ? Then we wouldn't have to worry about it, because the project will not stop. However i expect that on the last days the tokens could be sold out.

The minimum cap was 50 million sold tokens. We already reached it long time ago during the pre-sale. So everything they raise more, is now a bonus for the team and will be used to develop the platform even faster.

Exactly, savedriod got good amount and also good thing for investors is that unsold token will be burned. So this will only increase value of sold token.
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:24:28 PM

I guess friends all of you don't worry about that. Because they already planned about unsold tokens. If they will not reach theirs target so unsold tokens will be burned.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:29:15 PM

Hi dear friend, sorry to bother you maybe this is some problem with my computer, in General, I can not go to your blog in the medium "This page is unavailable"

Hello, it works for me:
https://medium.com/@ico_8796

You could try deleting your cookies, or use another browser
Ok thank you for helping! it's really was my problem i use your advise and now it start to work! great day to read this blog )

You're welcome, I like helping out people when I can, it is a little effort but for the ones who could use advice it is worth much more

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:35:30 PM

Guys come 9th of March and Savedroid token sales is over and unsold tokens are burnt (if any) what do you guys think the price will be once Savedroid get listed?
blockchainz_rm

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:42:16 PM

Guys come 9th of March and Savedroid token sales is over and unsold tokens are burnt (if any) what do you guys think the price will be once Savedroid get listed?
Where can we see proof screenshots of burn process? I think it will be nice if project team will publish this screenshots at Blog with Article about the current status of the project.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:44:23 PM

Really hard to guess as with billion coin markets it will be a really interesting to see how big the volume of the trading is. I mean if we immediately see a surge in trading and exchanges pick up the coin we could see a steady rise in pricing. Their was a small giveaway for customers but not too large so I don’t predict we will see a drop or dump as it isn’t a large amount vs the billion coin overall market
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:44:35 PM

Exactly, savedriod got good amount and also good thing for investors is that unsold token will be burned. So this will only increase value of sold token.

Wow was the softcap only 50M sold tokens?

Well we can safely say that Savedroid absolutely smashed that target! We are so close to 4 billion tokens sold I wonder if we will hit that figure in the next 6 days!!

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 04:35:14 PM

Where can we see proof screenshots of burn process? I think it will be nice if project team will publish this screenshots at Blog with Article about the current status of the project.

https://ico.savedroid.com is the best bet for this event also look out for the medium page as well as their twitter handle and even the youtube channel, one thing i have come to associate myself with this project is the amount of information one gets, its never limited and always right on time...

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:36:16 PM

Really hard to guess as with billion coin markets it will be a really interesting to see how big the volume of the trading is. I mean if we immediately see a surge in trading and exchanges pick up the coin we could see a steady rise in pricing. Their was a small giveaway for customers but not too large so I don’t predict we will see a drop or dump as it isn’t a large amount vs the billion coin overall market

I hope that there will be no big drop. Some guys will sell their Bonus or bounty SVD Token but most of the people will hold the coins. Their are still some countries who couldn' join the ICO and they will buy some Token on Exchanges.
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:37:48 PM

Wow was the softcap only 50M sold tokens?

Well we can safely say that Savedroid absolutely smashed that target! We are so close to 4 billion tokens sold I wonder if we will hit that figure in the next 6 days!!

Yep, they've been doing extremely good and I'm pretty sure they will easily reach the 4 bn, it's still almost a week to go.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:25:57 PM

I hope that there will be no big drop. Some guys will sell their Bonus or bounty SVD Token but most of the people will hold the coins. Their are still some countries who couldn' join the ICO and they will buy some Token on Exchanges.

I could imagine that some bounty hunters will dump their tokens (as a lot of them usually do) so a slight dip might be possible. But that's all pure speculation from my side.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:34:25 PM

Agreed but that would not really be a major concern; whatever tokens left will be burnt anyway. It will effect the overmarket yes but not necessarily in a bad way; the whitepaper reasonably forcasts the price.

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

I could imagine that some bounty hunters will dump their tokens (as a lot of them usually do) so a slight dip might be possible. But that's all pure speculation from my side.

Usually they dont get to dump their tokens, it is typical for early investors being able to sell their tokens sooner, but I think most of them are holders

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:31:04 PM

Is easy to determine proof of burnt tokens, especially once listed on coinmarketcap, firstly, the total supply is already known, so once you see a reduction in the total supply, that should give you a heads up that some tokens has been burnt, between, savedroid has been transparent enough, as their past speaks for them and i believe they will be announce when such happens, including the necessary proof, so is not that of a big deal
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:34:44 PM

Hi dear friend, sorry to bother you maybe this is some problem with my computer, in General, I can not go to your blog in the medium "This page is unavailable"

Hello, it works for me:
https://medium.com/@ico_8796

You could try deleting your cookies, or use another browser
Ok thank you for helping! it's really was my problem i use your advise and now it start to work! great day to read this blog )

Any latest blog post or updates about the sales proceedings yet?? The last time I heard was 3 million (so something close to that). What's the value now?? Sorry about the question though but I have been off for a while

OK friend. Thanks for the update. That means there's not been much changes cause this is similar to what I see the last time. Thanks all the same though.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:42:26 PM

Usually they dont get to dump their tokens, it is typical for early investors being able to sell their tokens sooner, but I think most of them are holders

Don't forget that US and Chinese citizen cannot buy SVD Token during the ICO. I hope they will all buy after listing on HitBTC or an other Exchange.
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:53:03 PM

Don't forget that US and Chinese citizen cannot buy SVD Token during the ICO. I hope they will all buy after listing on HitBTC or an other Exchange.

It is much hard to tell what price will be when market will enable for trading. If big whales decide to pick this token than this journey could become really interesting when other people will get to buy this from active exchange.
stasik201330

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:56:15 PM

I support your project, the prospects are excellent) I wish you good luck and of course a well deserved victory)) Keep it up!
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:58:14 PM

You do not have to speculate, it's always like that. In many countries, bounty-selling income is a weekly or monthly wage. It's all about the quick profit to survive. I can understand that and help these people by buying their tokens cheaply :-)
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: