Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:01:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55363 times)
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:15:46 PM

Glad that is was just a PR-stunt. Hopefully you are working hard on your project to finally hit the exchanges. Market looks good now.
Yes, we're on it Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LastHiT

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:23:26 PM

Glad that is was just a PR-stunt. Hopefully you are working hard on your project to finally hit the exchanges. Market looks good now.
Yes, we're on it Smiley

Well they always said any kind of publicity is good publicity! But it kinda worried some of the community members I think.
tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:26:13 PM

Yes, we're on it Smiley

Well they always said any kind of publicity is good publicity! But it kinda worried some of the community members I think.
Totally agree on that, I hope we even opened some eyes and prevented reckless investments.

gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:28:29 PM

I watched your video recently, I am glad that you want to help our community in conducting ICO, I myself see a lot of shortcomings and errors, I will be happy to share my observations if necessary.
tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:34:06 PM

I watched your video recently, I am glad that you want to help our community in conducting ICO, I myself see a lot of shortcomings and errors, I will be happy to share my observations if necessary.
Yes, please, I hope more people will raise their voice!

A56-7W

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:29:46 PM

I'm holding off on judgement until the results of a full investigation by the authorities are made public. How long that'll take is anyone's guess.

On the bright side, ICOs might just start to straighten up their acts and be professional in running their businesses.

Most of the current crop wouldn't know "professionalism" if they Googled it.
karlu92

Activity: 392
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:44:26 PM

In the german thread the team says that there will be no refund from savedroid. I think maybe you can get your fiat back if you paid by credit card, but if you bought with ETH you are glad if you find a buyer with +-0!
jripper

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:04:32 PM

What a terrible way to educate anyone on safe investment practices - by using an exit scam as a PR stunt. There are so many incredible hard working entrepreneurs, innovating and providing real value exchange through the use of blockchain and crypto currencies. They have not only damaged their own reputation, but that of the 1000's of European start-ups invested into delivering genuine ICO's and blockchain technology.

I think the German Bundesblock said it best!

Public Statement of Bundesblock regarding the Savedroid PR Stunt
On 18th of April, 2018, the German blockchain startup Savedroid AG having its registered address at Eschersheimer Landstraße 121, 60322 Frankfurt am Main, took its official website offline, for more than 24 hours, leaving behind only an internet meme with the inscription “…and it’s gone” – referring to the funds collected from thousands of investors in its recent tokensale event (ICO).

Yesterday, 19th of April, 2018 it was revealed by the founder of Savedroid, Yassin Hankir, that the pretended “exit scam” was merely a publicity stunt to catch the world’s attention. In a Youtube video released to the public yesterday, Hankir spoke about the need for stronger regulation in the context of public crowdfunding campaigns based on blockchain technology –  so-called ICO’s (Initial Coin Offering).

The German Blockchain Association Bundesblock believes the claimed PR stunt lacks any professionalism and sense of responsibility. It sheds a negative light on the whole blockchain ecosystem. It created a sense of fear and anxiety among users and investors alike. Instead of leading by example, Hakir decided to risk the collective reputation of thousands of responsible and diligent entrepreneurs in Germany and Europe, for minutes of dubious fame and potential benefits for their own. We strongly reject Savedroid’s behavior.

The Savedroid team has operated a controversial marketing campaign throughout, which ended in a truly damaging event. Savedroid AG has never been a member of our Association.

We want to remind the world of the beneficial values for society that lie in the concepts and practices that blockchain is about. New forms of crowdfunding are important for the ecosystem. The [Suspicious link removed]munity needs to show maturity where it counts. We are deeply disappointed by this behavior, which clearly harms the goals of the [Suspicious link removed]munity as well as ongoing ICO projects, which face now as a result the withdrawal of support due to this irresponsible stand-alone PR gag.

We believe that any entrepreneur needs to care about the trust and funds of his investors, to take all possible measures to protect and grow it. Blockchain and tokens are not a game, but the next socio-economic infrastructure.
incetivepro

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:30:13 PM

n-tv is a German television news channel owned by the Bertelsmann Media's RTL Group. n-tv broadcasts news and weather every hour and half-hour in the morning. At other times it broadcasts magazine shows and documentaries.

Savedroid:
https://www.n-tv.de/mediathek/videos/wirtschaft/Ging-darum-Investoren-und-Markt-wachzuruetteln-article20396567.html
incetivepro

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:54:09 PM

https://www.gruenderszene.de/fintech/faktencheck-savedroid-ico-betrug
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:16:58 PM

German Prosecutors Consider Legal Action Against Savedroid

Wirtschafts Woche, the same German source that announced a $50 million exit scam by ICO Savedroid, is reporting prosecutors in Frankfurt are examining the “extreme advertising campaign” of the startup. After an elaborate hoax was played on its investors and the public, the company has been doing heavy damage control. According to the online news group, prosecutors have begun a “preliminary investigation.”

(...)
https://news.bitcoin.com/german-cops-look-hard-at-antics-of-ico-savedroid-after-ghost-prank/
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:16:40 AM

Wirtschafts Woche, the same German source that announced a $50 million exit scam by ICO Savedroid, is reporting prosecutors in Frankfurt are examining the “extreme advertising campaign” of the startup. After an elaborate hoax was played on its investors and the public, the company has been doing heavy damage control. According to the online news group, prosecutors have begun a “preliminary investigation.”

(...)
https://news.bitcoin.com/german-cops-look-hard-at-antics-of-ico-savedroid-after-ghost-prank/

I'm not surprised at all with this news.
Thinking about how much stress it have brought to their investors, I wouldn't be shocked if someone would pursue deeper actions to savedroid team.
It's a clear way of fooling people (sorry, never seen it as an educating act).
@Nice_Try

Activity: 308

bridgex.network

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:09:30 AM

- Idex and Tidex removed the SVD from their lists.
- The distribution of coins has not yet ended.
- The etherscan.io rating is still negative.
Perhaps you need to work hard in these areas. Otherwise, the beginning of trading will not like the investors.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:19:33 AM

(...)

I'm not surprised at all with this news.
Thinking about how much stress it have brought to their investors, I wouldn't be shocked if someone would pursue deeper actions to savedroid team.
It's a clear way of fooling people (sorry, never seen it as an educating act).

Yes, agreed. I'm not so sure that they really will have to face legal actions because of their ICO-Investors. But, german law says that faking a crime is a crime. And their amateurish-educational PR-Stunt has implications beyond Crypto.

Thing is: It can't even be education because their premise is false. Their CEO states in his video that they wanted to show, quote:

"(...) how easy it could've been that even we, as a highly regulated german stock corporation, could have just run away, then exit scam with all the funds (...)" https://youtu.be/o5_bwFf_byo?t=1m20s

Fact is: That's a lie. There were escrows in place and also their CTO confirmed on the german thread on one of my questions that they could not have taken the money.

What have they proven? Even a big stock company, let's say Tesla, could do what they did. Imagine the Tesla Leadership leaves their offices, shuts down the site, Elon Musk makes a "funny" tweet like this Savedroid-clown, and of course: Their stock-price would crash. No regulation could ever prevent that insane and narcissistic amateurs play with the trust of their own Investors and partners. That is what happened here and nothing else.

Their useless and dishonest move involves a high risk to devaluate their own coin, but of course, that's not a problem for them. Their funds are in EURO and BTC and other Cryptocurrencies. With other words: Their stupid PR-stunt happened on the back of their Investors, their partners  (Frick-Bank for example which is in anger now & their lawyer), the whole german fintech space and so on. A guy of a bank wrote an open letter and explained how bad this move was for the whole space, several Fintech-ppl wrote an open letter in which they distance themselve from Savedroid, Paymentandbanking retracted their award, the german blockchain association issued a statement in which they write:

"The German Blockchain Association Bundesblock believes the claimed PR stunt lacks any professionalism and sense of responsibility. It sheds a negative light on the whole blockchain ecosystem. It created a sense of fear and anxiety among users and investors alike. Instead of leading by example, Hakir decided to risk the collective reputation of thousands of responsible and diligent entrepreneurs in Germany and Europe, for minutes of dubious fame and potential benefits for their own. We strongly reject Savedroid’s behavior.

The Savedroid team has operated a controversial marketing campaign throughout, which ended in a truly damaging event. Savedroid AG has never been a member of our Association.

(...)"

https://www.bundesblock.de/2018/04/20/savedroid-pr-stunt-public-statement-of-bundesblock/

And the "super-fun-fact": If they should get away with this it would only be because of what they pretend to criticize and give a lesson about to everybody else: no clear regulations. Maybe they would say "yeah, that's what we wanted to show", but again: What they show is how easy it is to make a trashy move on the back of everybody else while they have the $50 mln. Will be interesting to see their "strategy" to clean up this mess and repair their own reputation. "Savedroid is a scam" made international headlines, even in Asia. The next headlines are "dumbest PR-Stunt ever", the rest is confusion and Etherscan calls them "suspicous".

Another interesting question is: What did they really try to "promote" with their PR-stunt? Their new business idea "ICO-Advisory". But how many would have bought into their ICO if they would've known that the team wants to become ICO-Advisors? And just besides: Which serious team would ever ask these amateurs for advice?

tobson2 said on the german thread that the advisory-stuff will be a whole new company with new ppl and also new capital but that there are no plans... Everything shows that they have zero clue and didn't think through anything. But what they've accomplished is to get many millions from Investors who saw no signs that this could turn out to be a scam but these arrogant amateurs believed it would be necessary to trash their own credibility and their Investors by giving a dishonest lesson under false premise.

In my opinion this crosses a line and is near to a scam out of a simple reason: While they have the real money, they're putting all others at risk. And best is: They didn't only want to show how easy it would be to scam (and again, that is not even true). tobson2 says on another german forum (https://coinforum.de/topic/11429-savedroid-svd/?page=34&tab=comments#comment-290166) that they also wanted to show how greedy this market is. That is so hypocritical... who has the $50 mln and rejects all questions for refund? ;-)

I'm in Crypto since 2013 and there was so much craziness over the time. These clueless teachers, who are an embarrassment for germany, found a whole new level of being damaging and entertaining at the same time.
@Nice_Try

Activity: 308

bridgex.network

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:28:59 AM

Guys plz stop FUD!
After this event, everyone made the conclusions. We need to move on. Enough to throw shit on the fan!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:30:42 AM

In the german thread the team says that there will be no refund from savedroid. I think maybe you can get your fiat back if you paid by credit card, but if you bought with ETH you are glad if you find a buyer with +-0!

After the news, there won't be any buyer for Savedroid and already many people got awareness that Savedroid is an Exit scam. How can people be so cruel doing these type of activities, new people will lose hopes on crypto ICO in the coming days.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:14:55 AM

Guys plz stop FUD!
After this event, everyone made the conclusions. We need to move on. Enough to throw shit on the fan!

See, there are two kinds of FUD:

1) Negative rumors or even lies
2) true but negative informations

1 is always bad and shouldn't be spread. In this case it was the team itself that started exactly that. Now they have to face the fact that the feedback is about 2. And of course, that concerns many of their Investors, but why? Because informations about what Savedroid has really done might increases the risk that it will not be so easy to offload own bags on others.

And I see it this way: They pretended to educate all others about risks in this markt with a PR-Stunt in which they first have spread a lie about themselves and afterwards told a lie about that, because all of that was done under false premise and to promote their new business idea that has nothing to with what they've sold in their ICO.

In my opinion there would only be one legit move: If they would refund everybody who wants out. But, a guy on the german thread just posted a quote out of telegram:

Serg Antourag, [20.04.18 13:38]
hey, is it possible to get a refund?

xxx | savedroid, [20.04.18 13:40] [Admin]
[Antwort auf Serg Antourag]
We cannot process refund anymore since it is more 14days from ico

Very paradox situation. They pretended to be scammers, than told the world that they just wanted to educate, but fact is that they have the real money while putting everybody else at risk, especially own Investors. And I believe it needs education about that. I really feel bad for their Investors but I also think that everybody who thinks about buying this later on an exchange should have the chance to figure out what they do here. And since Savedroid is all about educating others and now even about professional advisory that is fully in line with their own ideals. Or they are just dishonest...

CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:29:41 AM

Guys plz stop FUD!

After the explanation and excuses from dev in his video message it got cleared they are here to stay so now we have to forget what happened which was like a nightmare. Now we have to move forward and try to make this project the best I hope this will back soon.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:26:24 AM

This can be called most stupid PR strategy so far by any project. This whole thing has back-fired which not only created panic but lot of disturbance for many people. I hope they will recover the damage by putting extra hard work because reputation matter the most in any business and most importantly in cryptocurrencies related. They are registered company and could deal more seriously.
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:45:35 AM

(...)

Hahaha, I think that the devs himself is not happy with what happened as a result of this thoughtless kind of joke. Now they will need to double-work hard to prove that the project has a right to exist, because many investors are ready to sell these tokens as soon as they enter the stock exchange. You can defame reputation for a minute, and you can win the trust for years.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: