Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:46:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55363 times)
olaorompi

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:34:04 PM

Trust Takes years to Create, a seconds to Destroy Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:41:39 PM

There is a good lesson for others to learn from this dramatic situation which took so many turns before reaching to its climax. This really scared me as well those few days but it is coming back easy by easy. Now distribution procedure should be completed without further delay to put tehn things on track again. This will restore the trust automatically.
Warfare

Activity: 1028
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:28:37 PM

This stunt proved to be a double edged situation.
The question is: was it worth it?

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Anny555

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:10:24 PM

I wouldn’t rule out the fact that this weekend the whole team is really packing their stuff and vanish for good...

That is what i am thinking though.
nullCoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1452

till 25.07

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:39:28 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 07:35:17 AM by nullCoiner

dear investors and victims.
I am also one of many Savedroid investors, and for me there's only one possible apology:

Savedroid has to offer a refund!

hereby i advise everyone (who like) to apply for a refund.
i have requested my refund at marco-hilft@savedroid.de and sent it CC to Mr. Hellinger who's Escrow for BTC/ETH.

so who participated with BTC/ETH should send his refund request CC to Mr. Hellinger (www.hellinger.eu)

Anyone who participated by wire transfer or credidcard should send to bank(at)bankfrik.li

oh btw: it don't have to be a refund, it could also be sloved by a "buywall" as tempus suggested
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:31:31 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 09:59:08 AM by tempus

dear investors and victims.
I am also one of many Savedroid investors, and for me there's only one possible excuse:

Savedroid has to offer a refund!

hereby i advise everyone (who like) to apply for a refund.
i have requested my refund at marco-hilft@savedroid.de and sent it CC to Mr. Hellinger who's Escrow for BTC/ETH.

so who participated with BTC/ETH should send his refund request CC to Mr. Hellinger (www.hellinger.eu)

Anyone who participated by wire transfer or credidcard should send to bank(at)bankfrik.li

Several of their Investors asked for getting refunded on Telegram and it's always the same. Last conversation about it went this way:

Q: When refund?
A: Refund is allowed 14days after you registered.
Q: Why not 14days after marketing fail?
A: I'm sorry but that's one of policy.

In my opinion they've really crossed a line to fraud, because:

1. Their pretended message is based on a lie. They could not have stolen the funds, while Yassin even said in his infamous video that it would have been easy to exit scam with all of the funds. A german journalist of gruenderszene said on youtube that Yassin didn't want to give an answer on the question how much of the money they really could have taken. Surprise... because the answer is: near to nothing or even nothing, especially no Crypto.

2. Besides the fact that their pretended message about regulations is totally trivial, it's actually even worthless in that context. There is no regulation against insanity. Since they didn't think through it and acted deceptive, I highly doubt that the message really was their true intention. If it was, it just proves their superficiality and inability of thinking through stuff.

3. Their real intention behind this PR-Stunt probably was to promote their new business-idea of ICO-advisory, which has nothing to do with the use case they've sold during the ICO. To invent a new business that has nothing to do with the usecase that was promoted to sell out the ICO would be a no-go anyway, even without the self-destructive PR-stunt.

4. Yassin said in a german interview that they don't think their PR-stunt will have bad impact on the future price of their token, otherwise they wouldn't have done it. The latter implies and underlines the pretense of being totally sure about that. That must be another lie, because nobody with an IQ above a cake could believe to be able to make such a prediction. Truth must be that they didn't care about Investors or again: are not able to think through stuff.

5. Investors beg for actions to repair the caused damage, but how should they manage that? It's not possible to get on top of the communication if confronted with several of their own lies and the inconsistency of their pretended message. Anybody seen any public communication of the leadership lately?

Quote: "Yassin has currently not answered our request to interview him and post the results publicly. We will update the situation in case anything changes."
https://medium.com/@BestofICOs/savedroid-the-damage-caused-4de56625aa26

6. They reject all requests of Investors who wish a refund. Of course they don't want to give the money back. It's about $50 mln in Fiat, Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies. And while prices of BTC and alts are rising, Investors of their token are in hostage and can't do anything but wait. #stockholmsyndrome

If they would have been fair they would not only agree to refund those who would like to get their money back but even would've planned a refund into the "PR-Stunt-Strategy". Afterwards they would've refunded everybody and then announced a new ICO - also as kind of a poll/voting about their PR-strategy.
That would still have turned out to be a stupid move, it still would have been irresponsible. But at least it would have been a little bit better and also give them a better situation to react on accusations.

But they know they've fucked up, so they prefer the corner they've put themselves into while keeping the money, because they know they wouldn't ever get $50 mln again...

The interesting part about this situation really is to subdivide it all into the topics Inconsistency vs. Consistency, what they really care about and show real committance and what they don't care about. What they really cared about and where they have done a great job actually: To market their ICO and get a lot of money.

Everything else shows poor strategy, incompetence, selfish and ruthless action, inconsistency and even deception.

Ulfatron

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 09:54:11 AM

If Savedroid allowed investors for refund and give them one week to ask for it they probably get a maximum of 10M in refunds, plus they recover some of the lost confidence.

And that way at least someone will learn a lesson from this Stunt!
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:57:54 AM

German Prosecutors Consider Legal Action Against Savedroid

Wirtschafts Woche, the same German source that announced a $50 million exit scam by ICO Savedroid, is reporting prosecutors in Frankfurt are examining the “extreme advertising campaign” of the startup. After an elaborate hoax was played on its investors and the public, the company has been doing heavy damage control. According to the online news group, prosecutors have begun a “preliminary investigation.”

(...)
https://news.bitcoin.com/german-cops-look-hard-at-antics-of-ico-savedroid-after-ghost-prank/

Hahaha, I think that the devs himself is not happy with what happened as a result of this thoughtless kind of joke. Now they will need to double-work hard to prove that the project has a right to exist, because many investors are ready to sell these tokens as soon as they enter the stock exchange. You can defame reputation for a minute, and you can win the trust for years.

As I said early, it wasn't the best way for PR. And now team of this project should enjoy result of their joke. They should better work, not joke.

hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:10:16 AM

If Savedroid allowed investors for refund and give them one week to ask for it they probably get a maximum of 10M in refunds, plus they recover some of the lost confidence.

What is your source to get this info I think people only trying to make panic weak hands to sell their tokens at cheap. This has been proven this is a legit company and they are not going anywhere they will stay here for long time.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:18:48 AM

I didn't understand why people still creating panic situation into this thread even this has cleared on next day after that bad PR campaign. We must give another chance to dev team to deliver this otherwise nobody will get nothing. I have still believe in the future of this project and we must show our support.
@Nice_Try

Activity: 308

bridgex.network

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:23:00 AM

While alarmists are writing their nonsense, Tidex has returned the SVD to his sheet.  Grin

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
karlu92

Activity: 392
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:25:59 AM

So is there a date when you unlock the tokens so we can send them to another wallet? Don't need an exchange, only want to have unlocked token!
@Nice_Try

bridgex.network

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:28:17 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 10:39:56 AM by @Nice_Try

I didn't understand why people still creating panic situation into this thread even this has cleared on next day after that bad PR campaign. We must give another chance to dev team to deliver this otherwise nobody will get nothing. I have still believe in the future of this project and we must show our support.
I think they are shillers - they want to dump of the SVD. Don`t believe them. When they buy coins at a price below ICO, they will arrange a pamp on the good news.  
You just need to have strong hands and ignore the pessimists  Wink

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:28:35 AM

At least they should give choice. If they would offer a refund to everybody who would like to have his/her money back, it may change the whole situation to the better. A potential scenario:

Let's say 50% would want to get their money back and those tokens would be burned, it would have several positive results:

1) It would be fair, because the current situation is clearly not.

2) It would help the future price, because those who want out wouldn't have to dump on exchanges later. Total supply and marketcap would be reduced and the market-situation would be relaxed and have more potential.

3) It would have psychological effect, send a different and better message and probably/hopefully help to restore trust in a) the team & project and b) the market-situation

There may also be a negative: It would be the admission that they have done a terrible mistake and it's not possible to predict the media echo on such an admission. But.. at least it would be fair. If they refuse to do that they will have to face the accusation that they have trashed their reputation by taking own Investors into hostage and to promote their new business-idea, while they themselves risked nothing when it's about the financial side. Theoretically this whole thing could fail completely and they would still be able to leave as multi-millionaires. The raised $50 mln are safe.

@Nice_Try

bridgex.network

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:13:57 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 11:34:18 AM by @Nice_Try

I think they are shillers - they want to dump of the SVD. Don`t believe them. When they buy coins at a price below ICO, they will arrange a pamp on the good news.  

tempus - one of them! Look at his profile. The legend is cool! Many people will believe him.
The last message in January. Then silence. He was never in the subject of SaveDroid  - he was not interested in anything and is not part of the community.
And then the boom - from April 19 he wrote 21 messages ONLY IN THIS TOPIC AND GERMAN Nowhere else he writes. He is a manipulator. Only a negative texts - a very long read!
It seems to me - he was paid. Or he himself tries to make a dump!
I see through you dude  Grin

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:54:58 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 02:56:49 PM by tempus

tempus - one of them! Look at his profile. The legend is cool! Many people will believe him.
The last message in January. Then silence. He was never in the subject of SaveDroid  - he was not interested in anything and is not part of the community.
And then the boom - from April 19 he wrote 21 messages ONLY IN THIS TOPIC AND GERMAN Nowhere else he writes. This is a manipulator. Only a negative texts - a very long read!
It seems to me - he was paid. Or he himself tries to make a dump!
I see through you dude  Grin

Nice try Nice_Try! ;-)

But let me explain. I have nothing to hide:

1) Yes, I'm not invested. I didn't even know this project until I saw the desperation on twitter after the Savedroid-CEO had pushed out his "over and out - tweet".

2) I recognized they are germans. I'm also a german and probably that was the first trigger to pay attention

3) After reading a bit and thinking about that move, nothing made any sense to me. Especially that got me really interested, simply the question what this is about. My first conclusion was: Whatever it is or will turn out to be, in any case it's stupid and insane.

4) The next day their explanation-video... I just thought "what a stupid idiot, what an insane combination of pure arrogance and naivety." that has lead into such stupidity and ruthlessness, pretending an educational purpose while clearly they are the ones who should go back to school.  

5) It was a safe prediction that it would backfire hard and to see that was kind of entertaining but also embarrassing. Actually I was happy to see the hard media-echo in Germany. I talked with some of the german Investors on the german thread and got more information, figured that not even their story was true (would have been so easy to exit scam with all of the funds).

7) Even after the first hard feedback they didn't learn. They kept on with their arrogance (most of it on german threads), still pretending they could have executed a scam, pretending that they wanted to educate people about that, and even about the greed in the market. And yes, all of that made me really angry, even if not invested myself. They hyped their ICO to $50 mln, then put anybody else at risk including their own partners, while risking nothing of their own money that they only got because people trusted them. And they even want to educate others and even point on greed? Damn, that's bolt!

8 ) They pretend the intention to educate all others, but in fact they have acted deceptive. And while they also pretend they would have solved the situation with their explanation, they've just built another lie on the first deception. Whenever I see something like that I consider a high probability that the claimed intention is also not true or at least not the whole truth. Since they've even started a new website, saying "ICO Advisory coming soon - made in Germany" I believe their main-intention was promoting that.  

9) They are the ones who have turned what was meant to be business into a social experiment with educational purpose. They, and those who still believe in them, shouldn't have a problem if others do exactly that. And my credibility is not at stake here. Everybody is free to come to own conclusions. To believe my posts would be manipulative because I'm not invested doesn't make much sense. It's the opposite: I simply point out my honest thoughts because I have no horse in this race.

10) No, I have zero intention to write the price down and I won't buy into it in any scenario, no matter of price. I'm one of those who don't believe in the use-case and I don't believe in the team. I don't believe in their abilities to lead a project to success and even without this silly PR-Stunt I would see this project and their ICO as an overvalued hype, which only worked out so well because it was "pre hyped" in the fintech-space. And what a majority doesn't seems to care much about, but it really is a major aspect in my opinion: I consider the introduction of their new idea to become Ico-advisors as a bad sign because 1) it is not thought out as well, 2) it has nothing to do with what they've sold in their ICO, and most important: 3) it shows a lack of commitment regarding their core-project.

A committed team would never decide to make things more complicated. There would also be no reason to hype a project even more after a successful ICO with any kind of PR before real delivery. They got about $50 mln and shouldn't have any time to think about ICO-advisory, about torturing their own Investors, making silly videos including a "making of". #smokeandmirrors

I wouldn't ever buy into a project that shows such a lack of having priorities.

Some words to those who believe posts like this to be strategic- or maybe even paid FUD: It's natural that you want to see it that way because you recognize critique as risk of your Investment. That's understandable. But again: Those who push for a refund are right and giving that choice would be best for everybody. If I would want to see Investors suffer, maybe even buy cheap later, I would not write in favor of a refund but the opposite. Again, the reason is simple: The probability of a crashing price increases the more supply will hit the exchanges and the other way around.

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:05:03 PM

Just found this article on Twitter, very well written by a professional. Especially the Savedroid-team should read it:

https://medium.com/@erhankorhaliller/after-this-pr-stunt-even-a-superhuman-robot-would-struggle-to-explain-what-the-savedroid-team-were-f32ae3c92f31

olaorompi

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:36:41 PM

i have more than 100 referral  they buy + 10M SVD and now they blame me because your stupid idea

we need refund from you because:
we don't trust you anymore
we accept 14 days refund period but we don't accept stupide joke like this

incetivepro

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:21:59 PM

While alarmists are writing their nonsense, Tidex has returned the SVD to his sheet.  Grin

It's good news and thanks for sharing it with us

https://tidex.com/exchange/svd/btc
https://tidex.com/exchange/svd/eth
nullCoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1452

till 25.07

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:17:10 PM

It's good news and thanks for sharing it with us

https://tidex.com/exchange/svd/btc
https://tidex.com/exchange/svd/eth

as far as i know, the tokens are still locked...
So still time for Savedroid to make the right move and offer a refund.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: