Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:14:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55364 times)
@Nice_Try

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

bridgex.network

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:54:49 AM

Check your wallets - SVD have been sent already Wink

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:56:43 AM

Tidex already restored this market hopefully trading trading get started soon. This is good sign but I waiting to pick from weak hands who think dev is ran away from this project I believe they will regret for this decision and this project will be on the top soon.
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:59:55 AM

Hello guys, who know, when will be token distribution for Bounty participations? Thank.

please dont ask stupid question, even investor not yet receive token, only 25% from the total investor got their token
now all investor just want to refund, this project allready failed
I do not think that this is a stupid question. Many are interested about this, but no one gave a clear answer.
nullCoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1452

till 25.07

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:38:11 AM

Tidex already restored this market hopefully trading trading get started soon. This is good sign but I waiting to pick from weak hands who think dev is ran away from this project I believe they will regret for this decision and this project will be on the top soon.

SVD Tokens are still locked, so even if listed no trading will be possible, since those aren't any futures.
weak hands? hehe, good luck with such a heroic Savedroid Team, they already killed their credibility and reputation. and if they have to refund, we'll see how much will be left from their $50 Millions USD ICO.

@Nice_Try

Activity: 308

bridgex.network

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:43:45 AM

It's a good idea to lock the coins - if you unlock svd before the start of the main trades, many idiots will dump svd on Etherdelta. Lowering the cost for manipulation. The team understands these movements well - this is a good sign!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:07:35 PM

Crypto in Germany legalized as I know. But how this can help them release cards, if Visa and mastercard want not working with crypto?
Its a good question, bcoz as far I know even Monaco still don't have them, already a very long time.
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:28:55 PM

It's a good idea to lock the coins - if you unlock svd before the start of the main trades, many idiots will dump svd on Etherdelta. Lowering the cost for manipulation. The team understands these movements well - this is a good sign!
Exactly that's the reason.

For tomorrow (Tuesday) we've announced our first AMA session after the PR-stunt. The English one starts at 5pm CET:

https://www.facebook.com/savedroid/videos/646462742360910/

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 02:07:38 PM

Hello guys, who know, when will be token distribution for Bounty participations? Thank.

please dont ask stupid question, even investor not yet receive token, only 25% from the total investor got their token
I do not think that this is a stupid question. Many are interested about this, but no one gave a clear answer.
That's actually not true, the minting process is far beyond the 50%. You need to consider that two kind of people are not visible on the network yet:
- All creditcard payments which will be minted after 180 days
- All who decided to keep SVD at the savedroid wallet

And a third point, a majority of the trial minting people have also not set the mode to "mint all".

So, I don't have an exact number, but minting is almost completed.

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:33:26 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 11:55:24 PM by tempus

Exactly that's the reason.

For tomorrow (Tuesday) we've announced our first AMA session after the PR-stunt. The English one starts at 5pm CET:

https://www.facebook.com/savedroid/videos/646462742360910/

Will be interesting to watch. Some quotes that show the status quo:

we don't need answers, we just need refund

i did think i lost my money after your antics...😧 worried feeling all day, this is my last ico i will invest in.

Savedroid has destroyed its own reputation whether or not its an exit scam. I believe the majority of us would like a refund and it is crazy for them to lock tokens for 180 days but only give us a short period of 14 days to refund. Very unfair terms and I will be taking action under the Consumer Protection Act 2015. I have already asked my bank for a refund as Savedroid have acted both unprofessionally and in an incompetetive manner. I am still completely unsure if this was a failed exit scam or if they are buying time to take our money.
I spoke to Tobias (co founder) and he is extremely rude and unprofessional and he said he would send me a bill if I refunded (I mean seriously, what will you do with a bill from Germany??).

I don't have a FB-Account and since I'm not invested I wouldn't ask questions anyway. But otherwise I would ask this:

• You said that you wanted to prove how easy it is to execute an exit scam and to steal all ICO-funds, your bank and lawyer were forced into statements that everything is safe and your CTO confirmed on the german section of Bitcointalk that it would not have been possible to steal the funds. What did you prove then?
  • Whenever asked for refund, Savedroid-Admins on Telegram reply that a refund only would have been possible 14 days after ICO. Your (debunked) argument was that regulations are so lax that it would have been easy to get away with theft, but when it’s about giving money back to Investors the rules are so strong?
  • In an interview with Gruenderszene you’ve claimed that the PR-stunt would not have negative impact on the future price of the token, otherwise the team wouldn’t have done it. How could you ever know that?
  • When you planned that PR-stunt…
    …didn’t you think about a potential scenario that an overwhelmed and shocked Investor could have done harm to himself out of desperation?
    …didn’t you think about the scenario that your bank, lawyer, german fintechs, german blockchain association, advisors etc of you would be forced into distancing themselves from Savedroid?
    …didn’t you think about the potential scenario that the connection of words Savedroid and Scam would not be the best brand to move on?
    …didn’t you think about the scenario that you’ll not be able to control the communication and establish your narrative afterwards?
  • The PR-Stunt has caused damage to the reputation of your project, what will you do to repair that?
  • Have you lost any partnerships and/or advisors?
  • You've used and deceived your Investors to promote Savedroid as ICO-advisory-service while that hasn’t anything to do with what you’ve promised to deliver and the sold tokens during the ICO. Don't you think that would be a reason to refund those who want out?
  • Is it possible that there will be legal consequences?
  • Is it possible that exchanges will reject to list SVD now?
  • Do you believe that attention is equal to trust?
  • In a german article is said that the Savedroid team was thrown out of an office in it’s early days because of „dubios and irresponsible behaviour“ and that you’ve tried to sell user-data. Is that true?
    https://kryptoszene.de/savedroid-status-update-alles-nur-ein-pr-stunt/

Edit: One guy just posted this article:

Savedroid CEO to be Grilled at Frankfurt BBQ
https://bitsonline.com/savedroid-ceo-grilled-frankfurt-bbq/

LMAO:

"As for Hankir’s promised appearance at the community BBQ, only time will tell whether that will be fulfilled. If not, it would appear the hoax was a hoax and he is possibly on that beach in Egypt. If he does make an appearance, he looks set for a roasting the likes of which he has probably never been subjected to. And deservedly so."

Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 676

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:04:28 AM

They are unique but I think they are smart, well as for me I think I will be waiting for this token to be traded.
I would like to see how the people would react after a big exit scam joke the team have done, I am positive it will not create bad image to the
company as they explain it really well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
LimSi

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:40:14 AM

I suspect that this is not a stupid joke. This is the smart move of the developer to buy coins of the project cheaper.
For the bounty, I did not get tokens.
Sealectricno

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:28:53 AM

That's actually not true, the minting process is far beyond the 50%. You need to consider that two kind of people are not visible on the network yet:

And a third point, a majority of the trial minting people have also not set the mode to "mint all".

When i ask a question about when minting complete and when exchange, your stupid admin only answer no accurate date, they keep repeated this

so i want answer from you :

1, When Minting Complete ?
2, When Exchange ?

Please dont answer no accurate date, or maybe this will endless until doomsday ?

All of your telegram admin just a fake people with a fake profile picture.
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:41:03 AM

I suspect that this is not a stupid joke. This is the smart move of the developer to buy coins of the project cheaper.
For the bounty, I did not get tokens.

I don't think we should wait for bounty payments now. As I understand, there is problem that not all investors have gotten their tokens yet. Or am I wrong?

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:43:02 AM

When i ask a question about when minting complete and when exchange, your stupid admin only answer no accurate date, they keep repeated this

so i want answer from you :

1, When Minting Complete ?
2, When Exchange ?

Please dont answer no accurate date, or maybe this will endless until doomsday ?

All of your telegram admin just a fake people with a fake profile picture.
Minting is ongoing and will be completed for most users this week. We're orchestrating the exchanges right now to have a common launch date, so it's more there call than ours. Btw that's also what most admins answer and they're definitely not stupid. Wink

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:28:15 AM

Minting is ongoing and will be completed for most users this week. We're orchestrating the exchanges right now to have a common launch date, so it's more there call than ours. Btw that's also what most admins answer and they're definitely not stupid. Wink

Still all exchanges on board that agreed to list you? If you think through this out of their perspective and after your PR-Stunt: It wouldn't be that surprising if they are unsure if they want to be associated with such a move.

Btw, there is the theory out there that it wasn't just a "Prank-Exit-Scam" but that you guys tried to execute it and backed off because you got scared and that the explanation and "making-of" a day later was just a cover up. I know that's not true, because you were not even able to move money. But your problem now is that none of the results are in your favor:

- some still believe it was an exit-scam (realized), because the first message (and it's gone, over and out) was more powerful than everything what came after
- some are informed and consider it as stupid and irresponsible
- some believe it was a failed scam, like said above
- near to zero positive feedback.

Another btw: What I thought about is how you guys pulled that off, how it was discussed and planned in your team before. I can't know it, but I think it's unlikely that everybody agreed and believed that to be a smart move. Assumed I'm right, there is something I additionally find irresponsible: Those who didn't agree and expressed their concerns were pushed in an impossible situation without any good option. Actually they only had the options to participate or to quit. Theoretically everybody could have stopped it by saying "If you really want to pull that off, I'll make it public before" (whistleblowing). And the paradox here is: In that case it wouldn't have happened and that would have been better for Savedroid. They would have rescued it. But: Because it wouldn't have happened they wouldn't have any proof to be right. Those who believed the "Hoax-strategy" would be a smart move could have seen that as betrayal, blaming the person who avoided the disaster.

If you think about that... creating such a situation of pressure and without any good option for those who actually disagreed is already irresponsible against the own people.

Of course there is also the scenario that everybody on your team believed it to be a great idea right away. But actually that would be the worst scenario.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:41:15 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 09:52:45 AM by PowerHemp

no damage  Roll Eyes   Cheesy

https://paymentandbanking.com/aberkennung-des-preises-zum-fintech-des-jahres-fuer-savedroid/

Deutsch:
Um auf das berechtigte Problem von ICO Scams hinzuweisen gibt es andere Möglichkeiten, die nicht solche Reaktionen bei Investoren und Kunden hervor rufen. Wir reden über Finanzanlage und damit über Vertrauen von Kunden und des Markts. Weiterhin ist der ICO als Fundraising-Methode ein sehr junges Vehikel und durch die etlichen Betrügereien in den USA bereits angeschlagen. Das nun das Unternehmen mit dem erfolgreichsten ICO in Deutschland so fahrlässig mit dem Thema Kunden-Vertrauen umgeht, zeigt eine enorme Naivität.

In Anbetracht dessen haben wir von Paymentandbanking uns dazu entschlossen, den Publikumspreis zum „FinTech des Jahres 2017“ für Savedroid zurückzuziehen und abzuerkennen.

Diese Art der “Öffentlichkeitsarbeit” halten wir für überaus unangebracht, da es das Ökosystem was wir mit Paymentandbanking stets versuchen zu fördern in ein mehr als schlechtes Licht rückt. Aufmerksamkeit auf dem Rücken anderer ohne Rücksicht auf Verluste, können und wollen wir nicht unterstützen!

English:
To point out the legitimate problem of ICO scams, there are other possibilities that do not elicit such responses from investors and clients. We talk about financial investment and thus about trust from customers and the market. Furthermore, the ICO as a fundraising method is a very young vehicle and already battered by the numerous scams in the US. The fact that the company with the most successful ICO in Germany so negligently deals with the subject of customer confidence shows an enormous naivety.

In view of this, we from Paymentandbanking have decided to withdraw the Audience Award for "FinTech of the Year 2017" for Savedroid.

We consider this kind of "public relations" inappropriate, as it encourages the ecosystem of what we are always trying to promote with paymentandbanking in a more than bad light. We can not and do not want to support attention on the backs of others regardless of losses!

https://www.gruenderszene.de/fintech/savedroid-staatsanwaltschaft-pr-marketing-werbung-ico-betrug HAHAHA no damage  Roll Eyes

Deutsch:
Nach wenigen Monaten waren wir allerdings gezwungen, Savedroid wegen ihres dubiosen und unverantwortlichen Verhaltens rauszuwerfen. Anstatt den Kern ihres Geschäftsmodells weiterzuentwickeln war bereits damals der Fokus auf dem Verkauf von Nutzerdaten und einem möglichst schnellen und auffälligen Wachstum – Fame um jeden Preis.

English:
After a few months, however, we were forced to kick Savedroid out of her dubious and irresponsible behavior. Rather than further developing the core of their business model, even then the focus was on selling user data and growing as quickly and prominently as possible - a fame at any price.

WTF? they got kicked from some office because they sell user datas and do not developing there product..
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:03:56 AM

Above have horrible facts about the future of this project but this is still very early to take any decision in panic. I would like to keep myself calm and will hold my tokens for long time until this issue will get resolved and they will find the direction to make this process smooth.
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:19:19 AM

Above have horrible facts about the future of this project but this is still very early to take any decision in panic. I would like to keep myself calm and will hold my tokens for long time until this issue will get resolved and they will find the direction to make this process smooth.
I think that for today it's just unproven facts. I hope everything will be done in the best way.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:32:46 AM

I also not in a hurry to make happy big players to take my hard earned with this tricks and stunt this got old fashion. Now investors are aware of this kind of campaign so that it is better to stay neutral and don't feed trolls.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:41:13 AM

(...)

https://www.gruenderszene.de/fintech/savedroid-staatsanwaltschaft-pr-marketing-werbung-ico-betrug HAHAHA no damage  Roll Eyes

Deutsch:
Nach wenigen Monaten waren wir allerdings gezwungen, Savedroid wegen ihres dubiosen und unverantwortlichen Verhaltens rauszuwerfen. Anstatt den Kern ihres Geschäftsmodells weiterzuentwickeln war bereits damals der Fokus auf dem Verkauf von Nutzerdaten und einem möglichst schnellen und auffälligen Wachstum – Fame um jeden Preis.

English:
After a few months, however, we were forced to kick Savedroid out of her dubious and irresponsible behavior. Rather than further developing the core of their business model, even then the focus was on selling user data and growing as quickly and prominently as possible - a fame at any price.

WTF? they got kicked from some office because they sell user datas and do not developing there product..

That is the most concerning about this project in my opinion, if true -  even without PR-Stunt. And it very well could be true, because if you think about the App and what it actually does: It's purpose is to help ppl to put money aside by simple rules. Let's say you connect your bank-account to the Savedroid-Account and you activate that a tiny amount is transacted from your bank-account to the savedroid-account whenever Trump makes a tweet or whenever you walk 1000 m or whenever you go to your Fitness-Club: It doesn't make much sense at all. In my opinion that are just annoying and useless gimmicks. Some might find it funny for 2 weeks but it's hard to believe that it attracts anybody over a long time. And, most important: It doesn't generate any money, just unnecessary transactions. What it generates though: User-data. Dependent on the rules a user choses, they will know a lot. Put that in context with the financial side and users become perfect targets for all kinds of shady stuff.

Now translate that into Crypto: It's not possible to connect a normal and external address in a way to the Savedroid account like it's possible with an external bank-account. The Crypto-assets need to be stored inside Savedroid and they'll have the private keys. A fully developed Savedroid would have total control and the user would be transparent like glass. And for what? I have no idea what the real value for the user would be. I mean, he would even have to pay for that... with the token, which is just a made-up-purpose, because (considered this would make any sense): Normal fees would be much more efficient. But they needed something to sell in an ICO, so they've created a token and tried best to promote it as purposeful and even valuable. They've even used a price-prediction-chart on their website.

If sane ppl with a bit experience in and knowledge about Crypto think about that:

- who wants to have his savings in an online environment he has no control about (experienced guys put everything on cold storage)?
- who wants Savedroid to have control over private keys, especially when it's about money somebody wants to put aside for later?
- who needs all the unnecessary transactions, let's say whenever he goes from home to the fitness-club?
- who wants the App to know the own location and other stuff
- is there anything to find here that is in favor of the user?

Really... the PR-Stunt is probably not even the worst about this project and in my opinion, it has no chance in Crypto, because it is a total contradiction of what Crypto is about in so many ways.

Now add the PR-Stunt on top of that: They let their Investors and Users believe that they ran with the money... what a great joke for guys who raised $50 mln with a promoted business-model of managing other ppl's money.

I really believed I would have seen everything in Crypto, but this is....... so damn..... new! #insanity ;-)
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: