Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:38:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55363 times)
@Nice_Try

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

bridgex.network

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:50:06 AM

Summary of texts of tempus and his multi-accounts:

" blablabla...Savedroid is gone...FUD...PR-Stunt...When refund?...blablabla...Website down..."I WANT A CRASHING PRICE"...refund...scam...blablabla...scam...refund...FUD...PR-Stunt...refund...blablabla...Savedroid is gone...FUD...PR-Stunt...When refund?...blablabla...Website down..."I WANT A CRASHING PRICE"...refund...scam...blablabla...Website down..."I WANT A CRASHING PRICE...scam...refund...blablabla...Website down..."I WANT A CRASHING PRICE"...refund...scam...blablabla...scam...refund...FUD...PR-Stunt...refund...blablabla...FUD...PR-Stunt...When refund?...blablabla...Website down..."I WANT A CRASHING PRICE"...refund...scam..."

Relax dude - you're not such a big whale.  So .... the bottom shark  Grin

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:06:41 PM

Brilliant piece of job done to post the summary of person who is actually doing like this even there is nothing to get worried about this project. I also think they deserve for second chance now we let this and look forward to find the way but don't make the people panic by repeating same thing again and again. Be positive and do a responsible job for community.
incetivepro

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:06:57 PM

" blablabla...Savedroid is gone...FUD...PR-Stunt...When refund?...blablabla...Website down..."I WANT A CRASHING PRICE"...refund...scam...blablabla...scam...refund...FUD...PR-Stunt...refund...blablabla...Savedroid is gone...FUD...PR-Stunt...When refund?...blablabla...Website down..."I WANT A CRASHING PRICE"...refund...scam...blablabla...Website down..."I WANT A CRASHING PRICE...scam...refund...blablabla...Website down..."I WANT A CRASHING PRICE"...refund...scam...blablabla...scam...refund...FUD...PR-Stunt...refund...blablabla...FUD...PR-Stunt...When refund?...blablabla...Website down..."I WANT A CRASHING PRICE"...refund...scam..."

Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy   =))
greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:19:55 PM

It's a good idea to lock the coins - if you unlock svd before the start of the main trades, many idiots will dump svd on Etherdelta. Lowering the cost for manipulation. The team understands these movements well - this is a good sign!
But at the same time, it will be possible to buy tokens at a good price to anyone who could not do it on the token-sale.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:52:10 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 02:12:59 PM by tempus

Relax dude - you're not such a big whale.  So .... the bottom shark  Grin

Another nice try, @Nice_Try ;-)

But let's try it with logic: Assumed your theories about me would be true and I would believe to have so much influence that I could write the price down (I'm not that arrogant!), using sock-puppet-accounts etc., having the intention to buy cheap: What would be the most effective way to address that since you wouldn't ever be able to prove my intention or that I use other accounts (which one would you consider as that?)?

What I try to say is simple: Whatever my intentions might be, no matter if shady or if I just express my opinion honestly, the most effective way to address that would be to rebut on topic in any case. You just try to compromise what I say with the attempt to make readers believe that I would want to buy cheap. And I don't believe that you believe that. Out of your perspective it may make some sense, because you try to place a message like "tempus actually believes that this project has such a great quality that he puts some effort into getting it cheap" , or even better: "tempus was sent by a competitor! How great Savedroid must be that others are so scared that they go on attack".

But: Isn't that much more manipulative than what I do? Let me explain why the answer is "yes": Because you try just that and nothing else. You don't show up with arguments in favor of the project. You just focus on the market situation because that is what scares you when you have to read critique like mine. You don't try to rebut what critiques say and you don't say why this would be worth an Investment or just to stick to it. I'm not even sure that you really get what I try to explain here. But it's you who tries manipulative games. I don't blame you. Actually I challenge you to do a better job (while your question should be why that should be your job - shouldn't they have communicators in place to have this and other platforms at least under some control?)

Another important point, which I've already explained: If I would want to buy into this cheap, I wouldn't write in favor of a refund. Again: A refund would be positive for all Investors, those who chose to get their money back and those who still believe in this project. It would reduce supply (only if burned of course), it would reduce the risk of dumping on exchanges. I can not say that and be against anyone who is invested in this. And the team should be able to start with $20 mln as well, or do you believe that's not enough?

Binance:

"Binance.com launched on July 14th, 11 days after its ICO which raised $15m, (...)"
https://www.reddit.com/r/binance/comments/6zukht/binancecom_stats_and_bnb_valuation/

Not because it wasn't wanted but because they didn't hype it up like mad. Same with NEO (formerly Antshares). Their crowdfunding was in summer 2016. They've also raised about $15 mln (at that time it was the most expensive ICO I ever bought into - and just btw, it even fell below ICO-price first and for about 6 months). Factom in 2015: Only about $1 mln. Or Icon last summer: about $30 mln. I consider all of these as legit projects with professional teams who didn't hype the shit out of it. But this one needs about $50 mln just to make it's first steps? And they claim that it would have been easy to steal that money and even let ppl think they would have done that, but when Investors ask for refund: "no... we have to stick on the rules. that would only have been possible until 14 days after ICO!"

But yeah, I'm the shady one here. Dream on, honey! Wink  

Btw, I have some good news for you: This topic and my posts are unlikely to have much impact. Reason is this: "Read 15476 times" since it was created in December. The activity was probably on it's high during the ICO and now it's about less than 100 clicks per day and not even 50% by different people. No need to be scared. But yeah, I don't like the usecase, I don't like how they treat their own supporters/Investors, I don't like how they've hyped it and how greedy they prove to be, I don't like how they communicate (if they do that at all) etc.  And not a single satoshi of mine will ever be on the buyside if this hits the exchanges.

The only thing I agree on is education. But my approach is totally different of course. I prefer a much softer approach of respectfully communicating arguments instead of pushing others into desperation first to keep holding them in a stockholm-syndrome-situation afterwards. And while Savedroid asked for payment in advance to deliver their educational torture, my posts are for free! Wink  

Herr, die Not ist groß!
Die ich rief, die Geister,
Werd ich nun nicht los.
olaorompi

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:16:47 PM

any news about this stupid ico ??

i don't get my token i don't get my refund and they say that you sell our info
http://c.up-00.com/2018/04/152457892630571.png

i have Referral  that buy more 20M svd just one recevied his token
 i think i will creat group and call lawyer to get my money back and get more money because you sell my info and more money because this stupide joke make me crazy 
nullCoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1452

till 25.07

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:18:32 PM

Brilliant piece of job done to post the summary of person who is actually doing like this even there is nothing to get worried about this project. I also think they deserve for second chance now we let this and look forward to find the way but don't make the people panic by repeating same thing again and again. Be positive and do a responsible job for community.

good points, but for savedroid.

Now they have the possibility (second chance) to take responsibility for their PR stunt and offer a refund for investors on goodwill (without any legal steps and ), which lost trust in them.
@Nice_Try

bridgex.network

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

But let's try it with logic: ..... my posts are for free! Wink  

Herr, die Not ist groß!
Werd ich nun nicht los.

Considering that you made 29 posts of the same meaning. Since April 19, you are only doing this. As if trying to help the SaveDroid community - but at the same time you are simply doing FUD. I came to the conclusion that you are a real shiller.

Your combination looks like this:

You guide FUD on the community - you enter to the TOP5 exchange with high liquidity - you buy most of the SVD at the bottom - pamp the price - then sell - take a profit. Just Business Wink

If the team did not announce the TOP5 exchange - you would not even have looked here.

Thank you for such help - the community will solve their problems without you Wink

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
acorcos

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:46:40 PM

The latest pr stunt was too much in my opinion.

A lil bit more subtile would be nice, but it was too plumb this. Look at the Telegram group. People are still asking if it is scam or not day by day....
nullCoiner
Legendary

till 25.07

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:53:03 PM

Considering that you made 29 posts of the same meaning. Since April 19, you are only doing this. As if trying to help the SaveDroid community - but at the same time you are simply doing FUD. I came to the conclusion that you are a real shiller.

You guide FUD on the community - you enter to the TOP5 exchange with high liquidity - you buy most of the SVD at the bottom - pamp the price - then sell - take a profit. Just Business Wink

If the team did not announce the TOP5 exchange - you would not even have looked here.

Thank you for such help - the community will solve their problems without you Wink

i am very thankful for his support and bringing his experience in to show the truth. Savedroid now have another chance to show, that they care about their investors and their customers. who would give someone his savings without trust and that's the point, savedroid destroyed the trust, and not only for the moment, instead for a long time, at least for me they can't restore that lost trust, but they can show responsibility by offering a refund or build a buywall.
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:29:43 PM

The latest pr stunt was too much in my opinion.

A lil bit more subtile would be nice, but it was too plumb this. Look at the Telegram group. People are still asking if it is scam or not day by day....

They were actually asking this also before the PR stunt. Wink

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:55:02 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 04:35:28 PM by tempus

Herr, die Not ist groß!
Werd ich nun nicht los.

1) Yes, I only posted about Savedroid since last week and I was not active on this forum before for some time. But what does that mean? My history goes back to 2014 while your account was registered in march 2018. Couldn't I come up with similar theories about you, just the other way around? Wink But see, I wouldn't even care if you are a paid shill or not but always focus on what you say instead on theories I couldn't ever prove (I wouldn't even see much sense in doing that).

2) My Nr. 1 Intention is not to be helpful. I came because I was a) curious about what this is about, b) angry, because I have zero respect or understanding for what they've done, c) fascinated by the psychological situation.

3) You are free to believe whatever you want to believe. And if you really believe what you say about me I consider that as wishful thinking. Questioning my intention gives you the freedom to ignore questions you maybe should have about this project and the team behind.

Let's not forget that the concerns and fear this community is trapped in was not caused by me or anybody else who is like me. Critique about this is effect, not cause. That's number 1.

2 is: I wouldn't be able to write the price down. May I have influence on some readers? Yes, but not that many because this thread is not that important. You can see that if you compare the numbers. Most Investors have never clicked on this topic, not even once.

3: Your theory would only make sense if I would have any measure where the price should be and that it would come back after a crash. Since this team has acted with more insanity than some scammers I've watched over the years I wouldn't want to risk that. I don't see much sense in playing games and taking risks like that.

Interesting point because it implies that I believe that. But I don't believe anything what came from them or at least nothing what was used to hype.

I'll give you a simple lesson: Not just a given information is important, but also context and timing. Now let's take a look at their announcement:

savedroid ICO: SVD Token will be traded on top 5 exchange
https://medium.com/@ico_8796/savedroid-ico-svd-token-will-be-traded-on-top-5-exchange-f45a453ca3ef

Given information: SVD will be on a top 5 exchange
Context: ICO
Timing: 4 days before end of ICO

And there is more context: They've hyped with everything what came to their mind. Conclusion: That is hype. It's not necessarily a lie but the risk is too high it could turn out as that, at least in my opinion. And I don't buy things like that because I don't trust hype. This is a high-risk-market with a lot of shady stuff and I see zero sense in buying into anything that just has a little shadow. I have learned what they pretended to teach long before they've joined this space.

Now there is, in case that info was not a lie, also another scenario: It's possible that this exchange called it off because they don't want to be associated with this project. Did you notice that I've asked that question but didn't get an answer? Do you believe I'm surprised that no answer was given?

Of course, they don't have any reason to like/respect me. But they could give the info to you and others, right?

Lesson 2: When it's about communication of a team it can tell you a lot if you pay attention on what they DON'T reply on.

The community will NOT solve any problems. Only the team could do that. A good start would be not to cause more damage and to give you and all others the deserved respect. In this case it would be a sign of fairness and respect to give those their money back who want that.
@Nice_Try

bridgex.network

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:23:32 PM

Herr, die Not ist groß!
Werd ich nun nicht los.

I'll give you a simple lesson: ...

Lesson 2....

Don`t tell me your useless lessons - and I will not tell you "where" you need to go Grin

Ulfatron

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:08:09 PM

A refunder is not a FUDer. Actually a refund will strengthen the trust in the project for those who remain and potential buyers.

nullCoiner
Legendary

till 25.07

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:33:10 PM

all those 40 ppl who joined the ama got a 20 min monlog about the fantastic project, and know for sure now, that savedroid don't care about their investors nor customers and there will be no refund, they don't even see a reason why they should refund.

that's the sad truth.

I still believe and hope in Escrow, trust, responsibility and that even in cryptospace are honorable people with a good reputation...

i do not have a problem with loosing funds, that's part of cryptos, but if savedroid get throught with that behaivior they don't differ from other scammers, with bubbling something about standards and trust and protecting people. they show, that they don't even care about their own investors and do not take any responsibility of their PR fail.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:48:35 PM

Cheesy good luck in the future Wink you will be very lucky if you will make sometime in many years some profit  Grin

i have nothing to do with tempus. only newbies invest in this shit.. realy noone who is longer in crypto invest in this worthless tokens.
tell me. what is the reason why svd should rise in future? 50 million for a company that "save" your money LOL thats already so much overpriced.
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:50:20 PM

anyone watched German Q&A live in facebook? asked questions? is there anything fresh from the news?

@tempus you probably did not miss this opportunity, and pelted with questions devs?  Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:01:50 PM

anyone watched German Q&A live in facebook? asked questions? is there anything fresh from the news?

@tempus you probably did not miss this opportunity, and pelted with questions devs?  Smiley

I didn't even have time to watch it. I clicked on it in the middle of the english session, but only for a few minutes because I had to leave. And no, I didn't ask any questions directly, but I had written down questions that I would have asked if I would be invested (and would have an Account on FB) here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2578161.msg35429122#msg35429122

Maybe I'll watch it now, but I can't say that I expect more than a lot of nothing. ;-)

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:06:08 PM

Herr, die Not ist groß!
Werd ich nun nicht los.

I'll give you a simple lesson: ...

Lesson 2....

Don`t tell me your useless lessons - and I will not tell you "where" you need to go Grin

See, you accuse me to be manipulative, but just take a look at how you "quote" me. Of course you doesn't need to learn anything from me. Unlike to your favorite team I don't force anybody into anything. But just for the record, this is what I said about "lessons":

"I'll give you a simple lesson: Not just a given information is important, but also context and timing. Now let's take a look at their announcement: (...)"

Lesson 2: When it's about communication of a team it can tell you a lot if you pay attention on what they DON'T reply on.

If you are honest with yourself and just 1) think about what I've said there (actually that is pretty basic) and 2) if that is visible in this thread and pretty much everywhere Savedroid communicates and doesn't communicate and how they do it: It's possible to analyze a project pretty deep just with that approach.

What do you think about the AMA-sessions? Did he give the long awaited confirmation on the big exchange they claimed to have for SVD for example? Did he reply on the hard questions at all?

coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:29:45 PM

as I said earlier, this hipster trick will have bad consequences ...
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: