Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:29:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55364 times)
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:40:39 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 12:02:30 AM by tempus

Since there is a lot of speculation going on about exchange-listings:

The following is a scenario, focused on the exchange-situation.

It’s a combination of what I know about exchanges in general and given informations from and about Savedroid. It will not be totally accurate or a safe prediction. I think in probabilites. But it is realistic and with some tendency to be likely in my opinion.

Background about the Savedroid-situation:

Information: Yassin Hankir said in the AMA that many exchanges demand high amounts of money for a listing, up to or even above $1 million. He also said about the announced top 5 exchange that he can’t say anything about it, because it’s under NDA.

And yes, it is true that at least some Exchanges sell listings for high amounts and also NDA’s during negotiations are common. They don’t like it to be public but it’s also not a secret. Btw, usually also projects don’t talk about bought listings. That he did and what his intention might be, … let’s get back to that later.

In this post I’ve already pointed on the fact that they’ve used the announcement of a top 5 exchange to hype their ICO, to give it a last push 4 days before it ended:

savedroid ICO: SVD Token will be traded on top 5 exchange
https://medium.com/@ico_8796/savedroid-ico-svd-token-will-be-traded-on-top-5-exchange-f45a453ca3ef

Sidenote: They have used everything they could think of to hype the shit out of the ICO. That’s visible everywhere. I mention that because it shows that they are not just greedy but also unexperienced/stupid/careless. There are several good reasons why legit teams don’t do that, rational reasons - not about idealism or whatever. But, I don’t want to write a book about that, so, back to topic:

A potential scenario regarding the exchange-situation:

They’ve started negotiations with such an exchange or probably asked all of the bigger ones during the ICO. It could have started with a simple question if there would be a way to get listed, if yes how much it would cost etc. But it’s not likely that anything was finalized. More likely is a Memorandum of understanding and that Savedroid had a financial strategy that could have looked like this:

- we are four days before the end of the ICO
- we already know that we have raised many millions
- we would have to pay xxxx Dollar for a listing
- since such an announcement is likely to give the ICO a last big push it would be beneficial to do it. Maybe it would not only pay for itself but even lead to much more money, plus: the market situation after the ICO would be better with a good listing (not even sure if they are capable to think more than just superficially about market-dynamics and potential effects)

Good exchange-listings have multiple, especially several psychological, effects. So there might be some probability that it seemed to be a good decision to come to an agreement, that they would pay for a listing. And that may have given them the option to announce a top 5 exchange. Why it is unlikely that anything was finalized at that time: They were not able to pay and are still not able to do that.

There are two other possibilities:

1) The top 5 announcement was a lie. I don’t want to say that this scenario is likely but it’s not impossible. Reason: Since they don’t say which exchange they also wouldn’t have to be too scared that any of them would dispute, while such an announcement is safe to bring in more money.

2) That there is not even some kind of agreement, that they just thought: "Yes, we’ll pay what they told us" but without that the exchange already agreed.

Situation now - after the PR-Stunt

Important in that context is that there is a new situation now, that is unlikely to have no consequences. Potentially there are at least two important kinds of bad consequences:

They’ve successfully burned down their own credibility. What I can read out of the german media-echo is: They are toxic now. Even payment and banking (those who gave them the award and revoked it after the „Exit-Scam-Prank“) destroy Savedroid now publicly, brand them as snakeoil, not credible, buggy software and so on. Their reason to do so: Probably they want to come clean now and burn all bridges to Savedroid. And of course one can be critical about that move, but if focused only on facts, the given information in that article are true in my opinion. Savedroid is and never was what so many hoped to see in this project.

Another consequence is the financial side. Yassir said in his AMA that especially big Investors would like his PR-Stunt. What he says there between the lines actually is: Big and smart Fintech-Guys see how genius it was, just little and stupid Crypto-Kids still don't get it! But how likely is that? Sure, there is no lack of stupid and/or unexperienced millionaires. Rich guys are not necessarily smarter. But let's stay rational here. It's simply not possible that all of them liked it. I believe it’s the opposite. It's just that rich guys don’t write posts here. They call their lawyers. Yassin also said that not all the ICO-money was in Escrow. Savedroid has made contracts with individual Investors, maybe even with individual conditions. And it’s very likely that many of those contracts are now under review in law firms to find a way to get the money back. In case of NDA's nothing of that is likely to reach the public. The thing here is: Since lawyers tend to do research instead of taking action in an impulsive way, and they are not in a hurry, Savedroid could be in the bad situation that they don't even now yet what may come on the legal front and how much money they may be forced to give back. I believe he also said that big guys liked it to calm down other big guys who maybe didn't like it while he doesn't even know that until now.

Under the line: It’s something I can’t know but they may have to sell back huge amounts. Plus: Many bought into the ICO using Credit Cards. Those guys can reverse transactions (a reason why Savedroid will not give them token until the money is safe).

Now, keep in mind the above - back to the exchange topic:

Savedroid has burned down it’s own credibility and professional exchanges also have their „due diligence list“. Of course they want to avoid to list scams and projects that may turn out as that, because that would damage their own credibility. It’s simply not possible that a serious and professional exchange will just go over this insane PR-Stunt and say "yeah, great!" or "whatever". Much more likely is that they don’t want to list Savedroid anymore, or: that they’ve changed the conditions and that a listing would be much more expensive now.

Combine that with Savedroids situation on the legal and financial side, that it’s likely that they don’t know yet how much they’ll have to pay back, especially to big Investors and Credit Card Users, and that they don’t know what costs they will have to spend to clean up the legal side etc. There are many signs, that they are  scared like... #hopefully.

And if this guy here doesn’t lie, and I believe he tells the truth, this is how Savedroid reacts on guys who want to have their money back:

"Savedroid has destroyed its own reputation whether or not its an exit scam. I believe the majority of us would like a refund and it is crazy for them to lock tokens for 180 days but only give us a short period of 14 days to refund. Very unfair terms and I will be taking action under the Consumer Protection Act 2015. I have already asked my bank for a refund as Savedroid have acted both unprofessionally and in an incompetetive manner. I am still completely unsure if this was a failed exit scam or if they are buying time to take our money.

I spoke to Tobias (co founder) and he is extremely rude and unprofessional and he said he would send me a bill if I refunded (I mean seriously, what will you do with a bill from Germany??)."

Source: Comment on FB

With other words: There is a reason that they try everything not to refund, because that could lead into a dynamic with a damaging result: That they would be left with legal costs but not that much money any more. Add that they are toxic now —> RIP.

Yassin said during the AMA that he doesn’t agree to payfor a listing while I consider it as highly unlikely that they were able to get an agreement for a top-5-exchange-listing without paying for that. That’s why I said in my last post:

„(…) it might very well be that he is already preparing excuses.“

But, just for fun: Let’s assume that I'm wrong and they really were able to secure an agreement for a listing without payment on a big exchange: How likely would it be that this exchange doesn’t care about their clown-show and doesn't step back?

If you consider that as unlikely you also know in which direction this goes if he says that he doesn’t want to pay for a listing now.

Some additional words about the legal side:

I can’t know how deep the trouble is which they are in. But it’s near to impossible that no Investor has called his lawyer. Probably it’s about hundreds who did that while Savedroid is maybe not even aware of all of them. What also most likely happened: Investors have written to the escrows, to exchanges, to their bank etc. - all to make pressure to get a refund. Smart guys don’t want this to be traded, because trading would significantly reduce the chance to get a refund.

I believe that it all will depend on how safe their own legal situation is. I didn’t check their legal stuff because I don’t have the competence to come to safe conclusions. But things like that are in a grey area quiet often. That's why I believe that they also have to fight with a lot of unknowns but maybe scary stuff.

What I believe will be the result of this shit-show:

(it’s speculation of course, because there are too many unknowns to make safe predictions and the situation is not static but vibrant)

1) I believe that several big guys will get their money back. They have some power Crypto-Investors don’t have - not just because of the legal side. Several of them also may have some influence. Savedroid would be stupid to create even more enemies in the German Fintech-space and risk more bad press. Maybe they’ll just give the money back to those who are influential without much complaining.  

2) I believe that Savedroid will do everything not to refund Crypto-Investors and small Investors in general. The reason is simple: If they would agree on that they would have to refund everybody who wants out. And while that would also help those who still would decide to give this a try (because less supply would reduce the risk of dumping later) the Savedroid-ppl want to keep the money of course. And they couldn’t know how many would want to be refunded if they would agree on that possibility. They could lose $20 millions easily. Since they've already proven to be hypocritical teachers who love to educate others about greed it's a safe bet that they’ll fight hard to become multi-millionairs. #this-project-will-never-generate-more-money-than-during-their-Hype-ICO

3) I don’t believe that this will hit a big exchange. Reasons are pointed out above.

4) I don’t believe that this will not lead to significant losses once traded. Even without PR-stunt… this is so damn overvalued. It would need some hype just to keep it’s value, but after a hyped up ICO and a burned down credibility - is there anything left to hype with? Development takes time, right? And how much time was spent on that before their Clown-Show? And now… exactly!

5) Probably they will put some effort in making "everyone" believe that the PR-Stunt also had a lot of positive effects, because they are known now - so much attention! And of course they say that they will keep on with their education, with their message to help this market to become more sustainable and so on. But what should they say else? Admit that they’ve fucked up like no project before while that would directly lead into refunds? Nope… they won’t do that.

6) But yes, the scam-brand and the „fucking-stupid-idiots-brand“ is nothing they’ll ever overcome. Just check the numbers, how much retweets they get, how much views on FB, how much activity there is on reddit etc. Compare that to their successful stunt! There will also not be much more „education“ and „messages“. It’s not even that Crypto would need to forget them. Crypto has never cared much and Investors are unlikely to build buy-walls for their new stupid-clowns-who-are-scam-or-fake-brand.

And yes, I know - some or even many here don’t like to read things like this. But that’s natural in situations without any good solution. My advice is also not to simply believe what I or others say. My advice is to think cold about it all, with some distance, to just take things into consideration, to think in probabilites and to come to conclusions that are not fix but about potential scenarios. Exactly that is what this team shows a total lack of ability in, while they still want to believe to be right. For me it’s astonishing to see such an insane combination of arrogance, hypocrisy and naivety and before all: That there was nobody internally who stopped those who came up with their great fame-creating-kamikaze-scam-let’s-call-it-education-prank-strategy. #welcometothejungle
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:55:19 PM

How can it be early May for listing as in the pinned message it say after KYC and minting you need 2 weeks for emotions now that takes 3 weeks from now which will be middle of May
Sealectricno

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:10:07 AM

Good day everybody,

for those who missed yesterday‘s Q&A with CEO Dr. Yassin Hankir, I would like to share some info with you.

Progress:
-    Minting will be finished first week of may for investors.
-    Bounty Tokens will follow directly after
-    Listing in abt 2 weeks after emotions settled down

This savedroid always lie and broke promise, now they delay again about distribution and exchange

before AMA they promise to delivered token and exchange before may, and now they change promise again and again and again and again

now i know this project is just buy some time because no exchange accept their token to be list

shame on you savedroid
olaorompi

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:43:13 AM

How can it be early May for listing as in the pinned message it say after KYC and minting you need 2 weeks for emotions now that takes 3 weeks from now which will be middle of May

May Huh may of 2019 or 2020 or...... .2050 Lol
they just lie and lie to buy some time
this is very bad ico
Ulfatron

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 08:36:52 AM

Regarding exchanges, read what Tempus wrote on page 142. When it comes to smaller exchanges they are probably going to take the money and list, but the bigger ones will make Savedroid jump through more hoops, maybe increase fees or turn them down completely because of the stunt.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:47:03 AM

I really believe that he could not have done it worse. It is a mockery towards investors and towards the project itself.
starcat102

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:48:08 AM

This PR-Mega-Joke just damaged everything that SVD managed to build up until now.
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:01:14 AM

Well, as always there are more questions then answers in this project. Savedroid team looked like serious in the beginning of ICO. But now...

Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:13:07 AM

Well, as always there are more questions then answers in this project. Savedroid team looked like serious in the beginning of ICO. But now...

Please complete your sentence but now what what happened if keep feeding the trolls than they will continue to make panic us by spreading rumors. Actually is crypto is best strategy buy rumors and sell news it looking they will win this time because of some people who are still at same point till now.
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 09:56:05 AM

Please complete your sentence but now what what happened if keep feeding the trolls than they will continue to make panic us by spreading rumors. Actually is crypto is best strategy buy rumors and sell news it looking they will win this time because of some people who are still at same point till now.
We're also still answering all serious questions, if they haven't been answered already x-times or are simple FUD by the same repetitive people and Newbie-clones. There's also a 24/7 support at Telegram, so feel free to join us there as it's often better to have a realtime chat than one or two posts a day in a board.

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:13:38 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 10:28:10 AM by tempus

We're also still answering all serious questions, if they haven't been answered already x-times or are simple FUD by the same repetitive people and Newbie-clones. There's also a 24/7 support at Telegram, so feel free to join us there as it's often better to have a realtime chat than one or two posts a day in a board.

Feel free to answer on the following questions - but I guess that's FUD or I'm one of the repetitive people? Wink

• It was claimed, the team wanted to prove with the PR-Stunt how easy it is to execute an exit scam and to steal all ICO-funds, your bank and lawyer were forced into statements that everything is safe and now also your CEO confirmed that it would not have been possible to steal the funds. What did you prove then?
  • Whenever asked for refund, the reply is that a refund only would have been possible until 14 days after ICO. Your (debunked) argument was that regulations are so lax that it would have been easy to get away with theft, but when it’s about giving money back to Investors the rules are so strong and wouldn't it be fair to do that?
  • In the AMA was said that there will be no refund because the project didn't change. But wouldn't you agree that Trust and Credibility are crucial and that the "Savedroid is a scam headlines" and "Savedroid has done the most dumb PR Stunt ever" have done significant damage?
  • And wouldn't you agree that the Investors and their Investment were used to promote something they have not bought - the "ICO-advisory-service" you plan to offer?
  • Yassir said in an interview with Gruenderszene that the PR-stunt would not have negative impact on the future price of the token, otherwise the team wouldn’t have done it. How could he/you/the team ever know that?
  • When you planned that PR-stunt…
    …didn’t you think about a potential scenario that an overwhelmed and shocked Investor could have done harm to himself out of desperation?
    …didn’t you think about the scenario that your bank, lawyer, german fintechs, german blockchain association, advisors etc of you would be forced into distancing themselves from Savedroid?
    …didn’t you think about the potential scenario that the connection of words Savedroid and Scam would not be the best brand to move on?
    …didn’t you think about the scenario that you’ll not be able to control the communication and establish your narrative afterwards?
  • Is it possible that there will be legal consequences for Savedroid?
  • In a german article is said that the Savedroid team was thrown out of an office in it’s early days because of „dubios and irresponsible behaviour“ and that you’ve tried to sell user-data. Is that true?
    https://kryptoszene.de/savedroid-status-update-alles-nur-ein-pr-stunt/

Edit: Since you mention the FUD-problem - let's not forget who started the biggest FUD-campaign I've ever seen, targeting the own Investors and credibility of the own project. Shouldn't be necessary to word this as a question...
pusaka

Activity: 1050
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:07:35 PM

Let we know, when the distribution is finish and when will be adding at exchanges?
Please giving the exact date when the distribution for bounty.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:09:42 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 01:39:25 PM by tobson2

Feel free to answer on the following questions - but I guess that's FUD or I'm one of the repetitive people? Wink

• It was claimed, the team wanted to prove with the PR-Stunt how easy it is to execute an exit scam and to steal all ICO-funds, your bank and lawyer were forced into statements that everything is safe and now also your CEO confirmed that it would not have been possible to steal the funds. What did you prove then?
  • Whenever asked for refund, the reply is that a refund only would have been possible until 14 days after ICO. Your (debunked) argument was that regulations are so lax that it would have been easy to get away with theft, but when it’s about giving money back to Investors the rules are so strong and wouldn't it be fair to do that?
  • In the AMA was said that there will be no refund because the project didn't change. But wouldn't you agree that Trust and Credibility are crucial and that the "Savedroid is a scam headlines" and "Savedroid has done the most dumb PR Stunt ever" have done significant damage?
  • And wouldn't you agree that the Investors and their Investment were used to promote something they have not bought - the "ICO-advisory-service" you plan to offer?
  • Yassir said in an interview with Gruenderszene that the PR-stunt would not have negative impact on the future price of the token, otherwise the team wouldn’t have done it. How could he/you/the team ever know that?
  • When you planned that PR-stunt…
    …didn’t you think about a potential scenario that an overwhelmed and shocked Investor could have done harm to himself out of desperation?
    …didn’t you think about the scenario that your bank, lawyer, german fintechs, german blockchain association, advisors etc of you would be forced into distancing themselves from Savedroid?
    …didn’t you think about the potential scenario that the connection of words Savedroid and Scam would not be the best brand to move on?
    …didn’t you think about the scenario that you’ll not be able to control the communication and establish your narrative afterwards?
  • Is it possible that there will be legal consequences for Savedroid?
  • In a german article is said that the Savedroid team was thrown out of an office in it’s early days because of „dubios and irresponsible behaviour“ and that you’ve tried to sell user-data. Is that true?
    https://kryptoszene.de/savedroid-status-update-alles-nur-ein-pr-stunt/

Edit: Since you mention the FUD-problem - let's not forget who started the biggest FUD-campaign I've ever seen, targeting the own Investors and credibility of the own project. Shouldn't be necessary to word this as a question...

• What could have been stolen in that moment is all the money which is not covered by an escrow, which is at least still enough for a CEO to survive for a long time. Besides that the escrow only holds the money until all tokens are minted, so it's more our call when we've finished it.
  • No that would not be fair, because the product plan is still valid, the token economics didn't change at all.
  • No I would not agree to that
  • The investors have bought the tokens, as already mentioned the token economics and the product roadmap didn't change at all. Buying a token is NOT buying the full savedroid company.
  • That's our hypotheses, noone can of course predict the future.
  • No we didn't expect that somone harms himself as that also didn't happen in previous real scams. We've investigated these scams a lot and checked what happened there. Besides that I hope that never anyone will invest so much money, that it's worse harming himself, neither for a scam, nor when a token-price drops which is not unlikely in this high-risk market.
    Of course some people will distanciate from us, especially the ones which have a motivation that the current status quo stays intact and no questions about that are asked. We're surprised be the feedback of the FinTech-community, as this PR-stunt was not related at all to FinTech and only a critic at the crypto-scene.
    Of course we think about the brand, but don't think it'll have a long-term impact and the content at the end will survive.
    The communication was definitely not ideal and has to be improved, totally agree on that.
  • Not that I'm aware of
  • That's definitely not true and we're already in contact with our legal department about these false statements. savedroid has NEVER sold or tried to sell user-data!

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:10:38 PM

Let we know, when the distribution is finish and when will be adding at exchanges?
Distribution is happening right now, you can see the progress at https://etherscan.io/address/0xcd09958f02ef83e82a528875dac91beddffe10b1.
Currently there's a lot of traffic on the Ether network, but I'm confident that we can finish all minting this week.

We're currently orchestrating all exchanges for a joined date, planned for beginning of May.

FollowSynergy

Activity: 358
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:40:35 PM

Distribution is happening right now, you can see the progress at https://etherscan.io/address/0xcd09958f02ef83e82a528875dac91beddffe10b1.
Currently there's a lot of traffic on the Ether network, but I'm confident that we can finish all minting this week.

We're currently orchestrating all exchanges for a joined date, planned for beginning of May.

But what about the exact number of tokens which should be transferred for signature campaign participants? There still only stakes calculated in spreadsheet, without token amounts, or this is an old version of spreadsheet?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zQKALP1nqwaYAq2mLt59TDhm10-woRVeAiT5Xof6tZQ/edit#gid=1875234943

Thank you tobson2 for your answers above
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:04:09 PM

They should complete distribution sooner as possible because this will ease the situation. We should expect redistribution of tokens which is imminent as many people will make their entry while some will just leave. After all this small shuffle will have healthy and positive effects. That is the reason I urge for quick distribution to end this all what's going on.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:12:52 PM

But what about the exact number of tokens which should be transferred for signature campaign participants? There still only stakes calculated in spreadsheet, without token amounts, or this is an old version of spreadsheet?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zQKALP1nqwaYAq2mLt59TDhm10-woRVeAiT5Xof6tZQ/edit#gid=1875234943

Thank you tobson2 for your answers above

I'm not sure but I understood that they need to know the final number of sold tokens (which means the KYC must be done by every investor). Then they can calculate the amount of each stake.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:57:26 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 11:27:57 PM by tempus

@tobson2, thanks for the answers. I'll reply on your post a bit different. Your quotes in bold.

What could have been stolen in that moment is all the money which is not covered by an escrow, which is at least still enough for a CEO to survive for a long time. Besides that the escrow only holds the money until all tokens are minted, so it's more our call when we've finished it.

The problem is that you guys would have run into a contradiction that leads to confusion (and all kinds of other side-effects) in any case, which should have made you calling that off. What I mean is this:

Theoretical Scenario 1 - 100% in escrow:
You do your PR stunt and then you call for better ICO-standards (which include escrow of course). But at least part of your delivered message was, that you’ve even done an exit-scam despite having escrows. Since nothing was so powerful like the first message you’ve done damage to a security measure you try to preach now.

Theoretical Scenario 2 - 0% in escrow:
You do your PR-Stunt and what Yassir said would have been true (could have stolen all funds), and then call for high ICO-standards. In that case the contradiction would be that you have not met the high standards in your ICO you are demanding others to meet.

Executed Scenario:
What you did is a mixture of both. Some was in escrow, other money wasn’t (as far as I know it was especially FIAT that was not under escrow what would add another contradiction). That makes what he said in his video a) untrue (would have been easy to steal ALL funds) and b) it also contradicts the call for higher ICO-standards because obviously you have not totally met them yourself.

Most important is c) What you’ve left behind is just a lot of confusion and anger, also because you can not control how this case was and is reported and how it will be reported in future, how individuals interpret it and to what conclusions they come. You seem to expect mostly rational interpretation but that itself is not a rational expectation.

No that would not be fair, because the product plan is still valid, the token economics didn't change at all.

1) You’ve damaged your own reputation. One of the biggest issues here is that even the purpose and goal of your project is to manage other peoples money. You didn’t just undermine the trust of your Investors but also already existing and potentially future customers.

2) To promote your coming ICO-advisory-service you’ve used the imbalance of power between you and your Investors. That’s why I use the word „hostage“, because they couldn’t and still can’t do anything. And you do that while they didn’t buy this Savedroid-plan to become ICO-advisors. They’ve bought into what you’ve promised to develop.

3) ICO-Investors have to face all kinds of risks, buying into all kinds of scams for example. But also  the risk that a team simply is not good enough to deliver in some or all ways. And of course: All teams, even the best ones, make mistakes. That’s natural. So, let’s call your stunt a mistake… but at least I can’t see it as natural because it was intentionally and targeted own Investors, Supporters and Clients and the whole usecase and targets the only fundamental value that backs all others: Trust

No I would not agree to that

You can see the „Savedroid is a scam headlines“, you can see „Savedroid has executed the most stupid PR-stunt ever“ whenever you google your own company. You can see comments of own Supporters and Investors on all social platform your project is represented, which clearly show that many have lost trust - but you don’t agree that a damage of trust and credibility is the case. I hope for you guys that you’re just dishonest.

The investors have bought the tokens, as already mentioned the token economics and the product roadmap didn't change at all. Buying a token is NOT buying the full savedroid company.

Of course not. But if the existing team would do advisory service: It is not what your Investors bought into. If you should finance this new advisory service with the money you’ve raised: The money wasn’t meant for that. Plus: The trust issue that was caused due to an egomaniac but still intentionally PR-show.

That's our hypotheses, noone can of course predict the future.

Yassir said in the interview (about the price risk because of the stunt): „I don’t see it that way, otherwise we wouldn’t have done it. It was a crucial criterium for that action.“. That implies that you guys were totally sure that it will have no negative impact on the price, because & obviously: You  have  done   it. Now you say: Of course, no one can predict the future.

Don’t you recognize the contradiction? If you (and your team) would have come to the insight of unpredictability before the stunt - you wouldn’t have done it or what Yassir said was just a lie and you simply didn’t care. Both conclusions are not in your favor.

No we didn't expect that somone harms himself as that also didn't happen in previous real scams. We've investigated these scams a lot and checked what happened there. Besides that I hope that never anyone will invest so much money, that it's worse harming himself, neither for a scam, nor when a token-price drops which is not unlikely in this high-risk market.

Suicides because of fraud and huge financial losses happened, it's just not that easy to identify:

Financial Loss and Suicide
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3431736/

About MMM:

"This led to wide spread panic in the nation and even attempted suicides.[8] On December 14, LASEMA (Lagos State Emergency Management Agency) of Lagos State pleaded with Lagosians to dial their emergency number if they spot anyone trying to commit suicide. LASEMA took this action due to the number of suicides MMM caused in Russia[9]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_Global

Thing is: It would be irrational to assume that it didn’t happen just because you were not able to find articles about it. Those who have lost somebody because of such a situation have other problems than to run to the media to make it public.

It’s a simple thought: If you have >30k Investors you always have at least some who invested too much, in opposite to your „I hope that never anyone will invest so much money, that it's worse harming himself (…)“. More important: When it’s about thousands of people it’s stastitically safe to say that there will be some who may have psychological problems, like depression, are in all kinds of individual situations that may have additional effect.

That you guys took that risk, besides all others, leads me even more to the conclusion that you are not the right ones to teach anybody else about anything, because you didn’t think through the most important aspects and risks related to your stunt, or if, only superficially.

Of course some people will distanciate from us, especially the ones which have a motivation that the current status quo stays intact and no questions about that are asked.

That is a not very subtle accusation to critiques and I consider it as a cheap excuse and probably even self-deception. If you don’t get why Savedroid is roasted that hard you must still be in the egomaniac fish-bowl that made it possible to believe in your „genius“ plan and to perform it.

Let me tell you why many distances themselves: Because you’ve damaged the only real value which is trust/reliability/credibility.

Another thing you guys obviously never have thought about: A community is not only valuable as money-givers. They are the ones who would be your marketing-base, those who explain your project and it’s goals to others. No project, no matter which kind, can have success without what is called network-effect. Kill that and you kill your project. Now take a look at those who try to defend you. Not many are left and those who are can’t explain anything because nothing really makes sense to them. They are just kind of forgiving or too unexperienced to understand the problem or trapped in a stockholm-syndrome-status because their money is still locked and they hope for some kind of happy end (good price to get out). Take a look at your telegram-channel. You’ve successfully pushed the smarter minds out and what is left are „moon-kids“ (when exchange, which exchange, when moon, when lambo).

We're surprised be the feedback of the FinTech-community, as this PR-stunt was not related at all to FinTech and only a critic at the crypto-scene.

Yeah, what a surprise. You, as a Fintech company, were not able to hit the target more precisely. But you really don’t understand their critique? You want to be something like a Crypto-Fiat-bank, you raise money, you trash all trust… what the hell did you expect? Applause? (more a rhetorical question). They must be embarrassed because you have achieved one thing: International headlines. Now they are scared that may have impact on their credibility as well because they understand one thing: Trust is only partially a rational result but more about subtle and often unconsciously impressions. You know the value of the „made in Germany - brand“ - you use it yourself for the „ICO-advisory coming soon“. Just turn that into it’s opposite and you understand the problem and why they are mad.

Of course we think about the brand, but don't think it'll have a long-term impact and the content at the end will survive.

Ok. Good luck by deleting Google, Reddit, Bitcointalk, etc. Hard to believe that you’ll ever make equally powerful headlines in a positive way to heal that. And to believe that you’ll make a change when it’s about your new goals to make this space „more sustainable“… you really have to wake up and stop your self-hypnosis.

And just btw: It’s always said that Crypto is so plagued by all kinds of fraud and shadiness, and yes, that is true. But the impression also results out of the fact that Crypto is more transparent. Things become more and faster visible. There is no lack of fraud in the established system as well. Main difference is that established systems already have all kinds of mechanisms to keep things more hidden. Regulation can even be part of that, because it can be deceptive („it’s regulated, nothing to see here“)  

The communication was definitely not ideal and has to be improved, totally agree on that.

See, everything what is expressed is communication under the line. That even includes „a lack of“ at the wrong time, because also that is interpreted. And communication is not just about „what“ but also about „how“ and intensity, context and timing and even if done near to perfect, there are unknowns because everything is interpreted subjectively by individuals. Your PR-Stunt was „high-intensity-communication“ on a very deep psychological level and included a lot of unintended aspects you didn’t even think about. Since that action you have to face all kinds of reactions you would have to analyze deeply to come to good conclusions. And that is simply not possible for you because you’ve caused psychological complexity you can’t fully understand. If you could, you wouldn’t have done it.

Experience will teach you guys more humility. That’s also why I believe you should refund those who would choose that option, because at the moment you make them pay for the lesson you need, while the lesson you’ve given was very simple:

Misuse an imbalance of power to push those who can’t even react but put trust in you into disillusionment and humiliate them and you get what you get - Isolation. Even supportive posts show that.  

Think through it on a psychological level and always think it into extreme scenarios, which is a method to make it more obvious/recognizable. You’ll see that you’ve done nothing of value but the opposite: You’ve performed an attack on value. Psychologically that is like breaking a natural law and when it’s about human topics (which are relations under the line), psychology is natural law.

Not that I'm aware of

Surprising. I would have believed that many call their lawyers and that especially those who hold equity in your company might have some leverage to sue. But my knowledge about legal stuff is limited.

That's definitely not true and we're already in contact with our legal department about these false statements. savedroid has NEVER sold or tried to sell user-data!

Ok, good to know (if true). See, I’m nobody who wants to assume the worst in others. But even I always recognize, whatever I read of you or others of your team: Very hard to believe in anything. And I don’t even have a horse in this race.

Yanina

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:01:17 PM

So, what are recent new about this project? Didn't checked this thread for a while, that's why it is pretty hard for me to find recent information here. THanks!
CryptoInspector007

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:44:14 PM

I got banned on your channel for saying that your CEO is the biggest FUDer of all.

That is a straight up truth and I stand by it! Tell me ANY FUD that could have caused this much damage to your project? Therefor, your CEO is in fact the biggest FUDer even by definition of worst kind of fud, as in lies. When I was on your channel, you had a bot displaying message something like, "dont trust fake messages, fake emails...", isnt that what you as a company collectively did? You sent a fake message.

So, there is that about your accessibility on TG.

Other than that, no matter what fanbois say, anyone who is longer that 2 months in crypto, knows what @tempus said in his posts is correct. Will write here so I can say I told you so.

You will release tokens, people will sell them at a fraction of original price, no one will ever trust you (except few fanbois every project has), you can kiss your plans of "ICO advisory" goodbye since any project taking YOU seriously is doomed to fail, you will get nowhere with current project since it dont need tokens to work and it will fail even if you manage to get it to the end which I doubt and in the end, all of you who stayed with your beloved CEO after this stunt will bear that mark of working in a scam company.

Your only hope right now, is to hold those 50 million you got from people and dont let go!
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: