Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:41:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55363 times)
Ulrikehans

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:05:43 PM

I did not understand these voting requests for listing in certain exchanges, because the website is informing that it will be listed in 5 exchanges, I believe that this vote could be after the listing in those exchanges informed on the website
No one can announce about exchanges in advance, almost every time it is not the project's team decision, and i can assume that these 5 exchanges on the website are only tryings to manipulate investors and nothing more.

IDEX allready delete SVD
Hitbtc reject SVD
Bancor also reject SVD

Only Tidex still list, but they will remove SVD soon

No exchange will accept SCAMDROID

Lol, you are full of shit.

If idex delete it, because svd team asked for it. And hitbtc can list anything if you pay them.

They are waiting for bigger exchanges. Stop that nonsense.

Ok lets see this AMA, but FYI in this AMA Yassin will only talk shit, the word will be "No Exact date" "Soon" "We are working" Bla bla bla

SCAMDROID

Dear Community,

today we launch our official German Telegram Support Channel. The high experienced Admin Team will solve your Problems and Questions!
You can find the Telegram Groupe “savedroid Official German / Offizielle Deutsche Gruppe”

here: https://t.me/savedroid_de

Liebe Community,
seit heute gibt es einen offiziellen Deutschen Telegram Channel von savedroid. Das sehr erfahrene Administratorenteam hilft euch gerne bei Euren Fragen und Problemen.
Group Name: „ savedroid Official German / Offizielle Deutsche Gruppe“ offen!
Hier der Link zur Gruppe:

https://t.me/savedroid_de

Stop creating shit telegram group, all your admin is only fake people with fake profile picture from google

SCAMDROID

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
incetivepro

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:24:47 PM

Ok lets see this AMA, but FYI in this AMA Yassin will only talk shit, the word will be "No Exact date" "Soon" "We are working" Bla bla bla

I agree with you.

Stop creating shit telegram group, all your admin is only fake people with fake profile picture from google

No. This is not correct. They are real people.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:09:13 PM

i invest a lot in this project, still be patient until official news for exchange,, i hope in 5 june yassin talk with no more joke.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:22:37 PM

i invest a lot in this project, still be patient until official news for exchange,, i hope in 5 june yassin talk with no more joke.

yes hopefully the next AMA no more bullshit (soon, soon .... sooooooooon .....)
and I hope Binance is a top 5 exchange, not OKEx

scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:51:16 PM

yes hopefully the next AMA no more bullshit (soon, soon .... sooooooooon .....)
and I hope Binance is a top 5 exchange, not OKEx

And then it is revealed that Savedroid is actually a scam, lol. Anyway, is Savedroid scheduled to be listed in any major crypto exchanges yet? I wonder if the exchanges will take Savedroid seriously after that stunt they pulled off.

kevinantonio

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:54:17 PM

there are other questions that needs to be answered by Dr. Yassin besides the date of the exchange. We just need to wait for the AMA and more information will be provided
hamamana99

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:54:32 PM

Bro seriously, would you be happy if he would clarify during AMA that SVD will be listed in say 3 or 4 weeks?
He can't predict the future of the market confidence. Keep this in mind!!!
Seattlle

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:55:02 PM

The biggest question right now is when will SVD be listed on exchange? If that is not answered specifically, then SVD team is messing with the project, sorry to say.
Go to all social media, that's one quesion that is most repeated over time.
incetivepro

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:59:51 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 07:52:12 AM by incetivepro

Yes,  The biggest question right now is when will SVD be listed on exchange?

They said 2 options:
1- List as soon as possible  ( within 2 weeks )
2- Top 5 ( 4 - 6 weeks )

So  4 weeks is minimum and 6 weeks is maximum. But still they can not confirm 6 weeks and this is a joke. If you can not confirm 6 weeks  why you said it in vote?

After 6 weeks they will say:  Within few weeks, 3-5 weeks, several months,  in q3 2019, we can not give you an exact time, soon, etc
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:10:29 AM

Instead of creating more telegram groups better use open access channels like this thread for open discussions. After all you used millions of dollars having start from this forum and now insisting people to come to other channels for questions and issues doesn't sound professional. Burning question of the time is when top 5 exchanges which will remain in any channel.
Ulrikehans

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:30:16 AM

They said 2 options:
2- Top 5 ( 4 - 6 weeks )

So  4 weeks is minimum and 6 weeks is maximum. But still they can not confirm 6 weeks and this is a joke. If you can not confirm 6 weeks  why you said it in vote?

After 6 weeks they will say:  Within few weeks, 3-5 weeks, several months,  in q3 2019, we can not give you an exact time, soon, etc

Because they are SCAMDROID

They will continue say 2-4 weeks , 4-6 weeks , 6-8 weeks , 8-10 weeks , 10-12 weeks , 12-14 weeks , 14-16 weeks until years 3030
GaldAlf-5678

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:44:23 PM

I was trying to send my SVD to other MEW wallet but it keep getting error. I cant transfer my SVD to other MEW. How can I transfer it?

you cannot transfer the SVD token, it still locked, they said later after distribution finish it will unlocked and you can transfer the token

Do you know if tokens are still locked, is this still current Status Quo?
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:07:13 PM

They said 2 options:
2- Top 5 ( 4 - 6 weeks )

The team is still confusing about the direction of this project and how to make clam down the investors by providing a acceptable solution in current situation. If they will make arrange to make it list at least 1 exchange from top 5 than it will be nice for this project.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
firesurfer

Activity: 745
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:46:50 PM

They said 2 options:
2- Top 5 ( 4 - 6 weeks )

The team is still confusing about the direction of this project and how to make clam down the investors by providing a acceptable solution in current situation. If they will make arrange to make it list at least 1 exchange from top 5 than it will be nice for this project.

why really wanted to list at top 5 exchange ? that top 5 exchange cannot guarantee token price will 2x 3x 4x 5x etc etc
why dont we start from top 20 or top 10, if many people interested to this project even at top 500 exchange, people will buy it

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:23:04 AM

why really wanted to list at top 5 exchange ? that top 5 exchange cannot guarantee token price will 2x 3x 4x 5x etc etc
why dont we start from top 20 or top 10, if many people interested to this project even at top 500 exchange, people will buy it

It's too late now, we can get listed in Binance and that wouldn't make a difference. The project is labeled as a scam everywhere in the internet.
Cumprang

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:08:16 AM

It's too late now, we can get listed in Binance and that wouldn't make a difference. The project is labeled as a scam everywhere in the internet.

no mate this savedroid cannot list at exchange, because no exchange accept it, they are labeled as a scam as you said
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:58:19 AM

no mate this savedroid cannot list at exchange, because no exchange accept it, they are labeled as a scam as you said

I have no doubt that it will be listed. But the market situation will be very complex no matter on which exchange. A big exchange would probably help but it may not be enough to keep the price. Reasons are:

1) Savedroid doesn't seem to have much support from the Crypto-community and in my opinion there is nothing about this project that will impress Crypto out of several reasons - actually more the opposite. While Crypto-folks are not necessarily the target-group of this project but people who just want to save money in an easy way, the problem for the market-situation will probably be: Those potential users are simply not there yet.

2) The price that was set during the ICO is very high with a marketcap of about $50 million while the total is even higher. Even under best circumstances it wouldn't be easy to keep such a high valuation.

3) The business model seems totally flawed to me. No rational mind will save money by paying a 15% fee first to get money into it, just to pay 15% again if he wants his money back. In such a case there are two scenarios: Such a guy would lose and not save money if the portfolio he buys just keeps its value - and the loss would be significantly: about 30%. If the portfolio would rise in value by about 30% he would not have any profit because fees would take it away. Incentive to use Savedroid? None. If they lower the fees it may be a little better but wouldn't change the problem fundamentally - Savedroid would still be 1) too expensive, or 2) will not burn much SVD. That makes SVD to a bad Investment in both scenarios. Considered that it's ICO-price is on an insane level... it would need irrational and/or uninformed gamblers who buy it.

4) The PR-Stunt was damaging of course and it was damaging in several ways. It frustrated Investors, damaged trust, told a story about the team and in/competence etc.

5) The voting was absolutely not helpful as well. Actually it had a similar effect on Investors, just without big headlines and therefore not much impact on the public.

6) They have no shots left now, shouldn't disappoint again.

There is a scenario that may include a chance and it's mainly about two, maybe three, aspects:

1. They should manage to get this on a big exchange, if that shouldn't realize, disappointment and frustration will be overwhelming and probably have terrible impact on the price.

2. In best case they are able to combine a listing with a good release, something that gives hope and raises more positive attention

3. The market may turn bullish - but that is impossible to predict

But even if... just the high valuation doesn't leave much potential and if impatient guys don't see price potential after a listing they tend to sell. Considered all the points above that may already be enough to drive the valuation down significantly. At least this won't be boring...
RLodbrok

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:22:29 PM

There is another option:

Refund investors! Every investor should have the possibility to apply for a refund...

I think until now only a small part of the funds has been already spent for project related things, so it should be possible to refund an investor by his application for almost 100% by return of his SVD Tokens.

This is the only honorable and legitimate way to handle this situation.

It would be the proof of a good will and would represent a true excuse by savedroid and its team. This way savedroid takes full responsibility for its actions and decisions and has at least the chance to regain trust.

Maybe someone can initiate a petition/survey about a possible refund and help spreading it among all investors ?
firesurfer

Activity: 745
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:37:10 PM

There is another option:

Refund investors! Every investor should have the possibility to apply for a refund...

I think until now only a small part of the funds has been already spent for project related things, so it should be possible to refund an investor by his application for almost 100% by return of his SVD Tokens.

It would be the proof of a good will and would represent a true excuse by savedroid and its team. This way savedroid takes full responsibility for its actions and decisions and has at least the chance to regain trust.

Maybe someone can initiate a petition/survey about a possible refund and help spreading it among all investors ?

someone post here asking refund, and a lot of people asking refund at telegram group but dev reject it, so refund is impossible at the moment.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:02:17 PM

There is another option:

someone post here asking refund, and a lot of people asking refund at telegram group but dev reject it, so refund is impossible at the moment.

They will not do that unless there would be a way to legally force them and that doesn't seem to be the case. What I would like to know is if they maybe refunded individuals, big pre-sale-Investors who may have more leverage, more legal power and influence. There is no reason to assume that until now, but if and if something like that would come to light, the next shitshow would start immediately.

Credit-Card-Buyers may have a chance, because they don't have the token yet.

But I agree, they should've done it as a choice for all participants, because it would have had a lot of advantages for all sites, while the disadvantage of having less funds is not significant. It would still be about >$20 million if 50% would want a refund. It would have lowered the total supply what would give more price-potential once listed, it would stop the bad mood and complaining, because those who would have made that choice would have left.

But: They should have made that decision right after the PR-Stunt and communicate it smart - in such a scenario they could have turned the bad situation into showing integrity and fairness. If they do it now... it would probably just lead to more bad headlines because it would be considered as a very late admission. And after the delays and the messed up voting maybe/likely even more would make the choice to get the money back.

Btw, regarding the market situation: The situation of credit card buyers is another reason for pessimism. Their tokens will not be mined and given to them until 180 days after payment = 6 months. That means, in about 3 months their supply will reach the exchanges. While that is not a real increase of supply, practically it will be exactly that for the market. Since listing will probably not happen before July there will also not be much time for the price to find a high price until the first Guys are smart enough to anticipate that dynamic as risk and start to sell. And if the price should dump hard before - not much time to recover until CC-buyers send their SVD to exchanges as well.

This team is very consequent in making bad choices.
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: