Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:02:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55363 times)
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:24:17 PM

@ NakiRR

Where is this "rule", which makes it impossible to refund investors, coming from?

If until today they haven't spent a lot of the funds for their project, it should still be available on their wallets. And if they have full access to it, they theoretically could refund investors maybe by about 90%...i don't get it where the problem is.

Still waiting for an official giving a statement to this.
I'm not a lawyer, but as far I know now the refund depends only on their desire or perhaps, a collective lawsuit against them will force to do it.

SADLY, in german law there is no way for a collective lawsuit. Everyone has to set up his very own lawsuit on it's own....

But maybe there are other ways to achieve a somewhat similar case..

Dunno, i have ideas and hope to be able to get them up and running, exactly for this type of mess..

hacky

They should have agreed to refund those who want out right after their PR-Stunt. Now it may be too late and probably it would need a gathering of Investors to convince them. I don't believe they will ever agree, probably not even if 90% of their Investors would demand that.

But sure, it still would be the right thing to do and it would be in the Interest of all Investors, because those who would be refunded would not have to dump on exchanges. And Savedroid would have to burn refunded SVD's of course, to reduce the total supply that is overvalued either way and would also be overvalued if they wouldn't have done their PR-Stunt.

Question really is, why it should be right that they have the real money safe while those who believed in them sit on tokens after all that and can't even move them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:34:18 PM

Im starting to believe this is scam project..and the team it will always defend that this is not scam but they cant prove it.because they have no plans to list it.

i hope this is not a scam project, they promise to us to list this token in 5 exchanges, i think they still work hard for it, let we give them a chance until the end of this month.

It's not a scam project, but rather we are getting lied to with false promises of exchange listing and voting results. I bet there is still currently no top5 exchange. Why would the top5 exchange not list us within 3 montsh? As said before, either there is no top5 exchange or Savedroid got rejected after the PR scam stunt. They are simply now buying time to get listed on another top 5 exchange while at the same time not willing to pay for the listing as required. Binance listing usually costs a few millions. Savedroid probably is willing to pay them 10k or so. I don't believe that we are getting listed in june or july. Savedroid turned in the telegram group already to the synonyms "Whendroid" and "Scamdroid". Totally deserved in my opinion.

yes of course they are rejected by top 5 exchange after the PR scam stunt
i dont know what the soondroid team is thinking about why still have to lock the SVD token until now
if they do not want to pay the binance listing fees that require millions of dollars, they can still nominate savedroid through Community Coin of the Month
give SVD community some BNB to vote, simple..... EZ money EZ life

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:38:42 PM

Im starting to believe this is scam project..and the team it will always defend that this is not scam but they cant prove it.because they have no plans to list it.

i hope this is not a scam project, they promise to us to list this token in 5 exchanges, i think they still work hard for it, let we give them a chance until the end of this month.

It's not a scam project, but rather we are getting lied to with false promises of exchange listing and voting results. I bet there is still currently no top5 exchange. Why would the top5 exchange not list us within 3 montsh? As said before, either there is no top5 exchange or Savedroid got rejected after the PR scam stunt. They are simply now buying time to get listed on another top 5 exchange while at the same time not willing to pay for the listing as required. Binance listing usually costs a few millions. Savedroid probably is willing to pay them 10k or so. I don't believe that we are getting listed in june or july. Savedroid turned in the telegram group already to the synonyms "Whendroid" and "Scamdroid". Totally deserved in my opinion.

i dont know what the soondroid team is thinking about why still have to lock the SVD token until now
if they do not want to pay the binance listing fees that require millions of dollars, they can still nominate savedroid through Community Coin of the Month

Binance is not their best shot:

"(...) We don’t like big ICOs. If you do a big ICO, be prepare to pay a large % of coins as insurance deposit and listing fee.

We don’t like teams that hype too much. There is a fine line between aggressive marketing and hyping. We want to see teams hunkering down, working hard and delivering value; not teams who do great marketing to put on a show, but gets no development work done. The later one will just create a spike in price (not value) and eventually go back down to zero; the former one will create lasting value.

We don’t like teams that can’t keep their promises. If you make a promise, you keep it. Don’t “adjust” your roadmap too often.

We forbid the following:

We do not accept teams who publicly speculate on price or make predictions or forecasts on their token’s price.

We do not accept teams using the Binance name for their gains without our consent. These include guys who say they “will list on, targets to be on, is a partner of” Binance without our explicit consent, in the hope to boost their credibility and coin price.  (...)"

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/binance-listing-tips-changpeng-zhao

bizzeff9

Activity: 416
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:17:30 PM

"(...) We don’t like big ICOs. If you do a big ICO, be prepare to pay a large % of coins as insurance deposit and listing fee.

We don’t like teams that hype too much. There is a fine line between aggressive marketing and hyping. We want to see teams hunkering down, working hard and delivering value; not teams who do great marketing to put on a show, but gets no development work done. The later one will just create a spike in price (not value) and eventually go back down to zero; the former one will create lasting value.

We don’t like teams that can’t keep their promises. If you make a promise, you keep it. Don’t “adjust” your roadmap too often.

We forbid the following:

We do not accept teams who publicly speculate on price or make predictions or forecasts on their token’s price.

We do not accept teams using the Binance name for their gains without our consent. These include guys who say they “will list on, targets to be on, is a partner of” Binance without our explicit consent, in the hope to boost their credibility and coin price.  (...)"

Yea soondroid allready violate many binance listing rules, so binance must be rejected soondroid application, and also other top 5 must be reject soondroid too, bottom 100 exchange maybe can accept soondroid
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:49:12 PM

We forbid the following:

Yea soondroid allready violate many binance listing rules, so binance must be rejected soondroid application, and also other top 5 must be reject soondroid too, bottom 100 exchange maybe can accept soondroid

We must not expect that savedroid will be listed on a major exchanges. With the teams performance, they really dont qualify to major exchange's policies.. but i do hope they will not be listed on a no bolume exchange too.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
Rano

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:18:48 AM

Regarding the community vote. There is no community haha. Soondroid lost faith to 90% of their investors. Soondroid not even won the hadax listing, so I don't expect that to happen either on Binance. The next excuse not to list soon will for sure be reveiled in the next AMA. I predict this "Due to the market beeing red we decided to not list the token until the market is green again".
incetivepro

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:31:58 AM

Regarding the community vote. There is no community haha. Soondroid lost faith to 90% of their investors. Soondroid not even won the hadax listing, so I don't expect that to happen either on Binance. The next excuse not to list soon will for sure be reveiled in the next AMA. I predict this "Due to the market beeing red we decided to not list the token until the market is green again".

Agree with you.  We must back in 2021
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:34:59 AM

That is ironic but reality when seeing this kind of project calling community vote or backed by community or supported by community words. In fact they don't give any value to those who invest their money and time having emotional attachments. I began to come here very rare because the more you read the more you have disappointment from the project.
Ulrikehans

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:41:07 PM

WHENDROID

SOONDROID

SCAMDROID
annz

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:21:49 AM

why even bother listing the thing
Rano

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:40:42 AM

why even bother listing the thing

To finally beeing able to dump that (sh*t)coin and invest in something else. I take the losses and will also sell when it is only half of the ICO price. Seeing the team struggling already with the exchanges I can only imagine that future updates regarding the product also will be only "soon" announcements. I'm not only unsatisfied with the exchange thing, moreover I'm dissapointed about their "soon" stuff and their worthless AMAs trying to buy time and calm down investors with empty promises.
incetivepro

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:18:35 AM

Maximum price for SVD is  5 ~ 10 Sat per token

So if you have bought 1,000,000 SVD ($12000) now you have $330 ~ $660  (BTC price is $6590 now)
Ulrikehans

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:38:46 AM

Maximum price for SVD is  5 ~ 10 Sat per token

So if you have bought 1,000,000 SVD ($12000) now you have $330 ~ $660  (BTC price is $6590 now)

This shit is only worth 1 sat, no more
Sachapugach

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:19:23 AM

I participated in the ICO and in the Bounty Company project.Do not like the organization of the project: very long check KYC, counting coins, access to the exchanges,PR-stunt with site blocking,false vote.All this will have a negative impact on the project.
incetivepro

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:45:16 PM

Just want to let you know,  27 days passed since vote result.  Are you ready for top 5 exchange?   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

https://twitter.com/savedroidAG/status/996390795711275008

And now 31 days passed
Ulrikehans

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:45:28 PM

Why germany people who invest in this scamdroid no take action for this scam project ? At least come to their office and burn something, germany people chicken ?
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:24:13 PM

I participated in the ICO and in the Bounty Company project.Do not like the organization of the project: very long check KYC, counting coins, access to the exchanges,PR-stunt with site blocking,false vote.All this will have a negative impact on the project.

based on everything that has happened so far (PR stupid, bad management and another shit)
i think they in the near future will not unlock the Soondroid tokens
they will wait until their product is ready and ready for public release
so they will choose the safe way

coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:22:11 PM

Just want to let you know,  27 days passed since vote result.  Are you ready for top 5 exchange?   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

https://twitter.com/savedroidAG/status/996390795711275008

And now 31 days passed

just don't be stupid.. no one adequate exchange will take this *bad coin with so dirty reputation, forget about that.
And I really hope that German regulators will pay their attention on this scam company and punish them very strictly to let another scammers know.
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:42:59 AM

Soondroid  Grin Grin Grin you guys made me laugh how accurately and clearly picked the name for this project

Question really is, why it should be right that they have the real money safe while those who believed in them sit on tokens after all that and can't even move them.

I agree with you why they can not unlock the tokens? After all, this is an ethereal token on the ERC20, and there are exchanges, for example, etherdelta or IDEX, where there is no need to pay for the listing.

Why germany people who invest in this scamdroid no take action for this scam project ? At least come to their office and burn something, germany people chicken ?

The same question I asked myself when I saw that there were about 20 people in the office at AMA from Soondroid, and everyone was sitting and watching ...

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:55:05 AM

There was waves of Russian scam projects which put whole even legit projects in suspicious category because of some greedy people. Now fresh trend is coming from Germany this is second project on record which showed heights of unprofessionalism and other is well known and is is court these days. I also would say soondroid is perfect name for this and should be used as slogan.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: