Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:22:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55363 times)
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

We can't be sure of anything as possibilities are more than just one. Most probably copy/paste is standard practice when it comes to design whitepapers with introducing few new words which are less popular to make the meanings difficult for a common reader. These make whitepaper looks interesting but same team behind both projects can't be excluded totally.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Luzieluzie

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:39:51 AM

Phew, Ulrikehans!

Man, you really have to do better research! Roll Eyes

I'm following CoinAnalyst since some weeks, and I see your wrong claims all over Bitcoin Talk.
You might find the project needless or the wrong approach or whatever, but it's no scam, and they actually have great technology already.

coinanalyst.tech = legit project

FYI. Smiley
CoinAnalystTech
Copper Member

Activity: 41

UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:22:02 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 12:32:23 PM by CoinAnalystTech

Hi everyone!

Here is our statement on the various points of criticism. ( We are looking forward to constructive feedback in our ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4461332.0 )

Please read it and make your assumptions based on these facts and get into a discussion with us.

CoinAnalyst is a spin-off of Cogia GmbH from Frankfurt, Germany. Cogia GmbH exists since 2010, with a track record of more than 7 years of intensive development, numerous awards and Fortune 500 customers.

We are familiar with crowdfunding and the like: At the beginning of 2017, we successfully completed a crowd investing via the well-established Companisto crowd investing platform (companisto.com) with almost 1000 investors who have been watching us very closely ever since. Lots of its investors now also support CoinAnalyst already!

savedroid

We know savedroid. We believe in the future of their products – and we don't let plain PR stunts distract us.

The solutions of CoinAnalyst and savedroid complement each other extremely well and has great synergies. This can only be in the interests of all investors! If you want to make "Cryptocurrencies for everyone" possible, you also need "Understanding Cryptocurrencies".

Every savedroid customer needs CoinAnalyst. And every CoinAnalyst receives an easy way to get crypto coins with savedroid. The synergy of the products is obvious – that's why a product partnership like this makes sense. If you don't think so, please let us know why.

Whitepaper

Our whitepaper is almost 30 pages long. Yes, we took some of the paragraphs from Savedroid, because they just make sense. We asked Savedroid for permission. We thought about how we could create more value for our supporters and COY traders – and we looked for the best practices for the COY.

Besides Savedroid as a source of inspiration we also learned from Binance. We got some feedback about the combination of the burning model and the buyback program, but we make it clear how this model works for us. CoinAnalyst is a profit-oriented company – so as soon as we make profits from the sale of our product, the traders also profit from it.

Finally, we chose Token Hodl Discounts, which were also not used by savedroid.

COY and CoinAnalyst in focus

We would be pleased if you continue to follow our development and take a deep look at anything we do! We will continue to respond transparently and adjust if there is justified feedback in our ANN Tread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4461332.0 .

We hope you support our mission to make cryptocurrencies more transparent and trading more secure, by using artificial intelligence and our big data analysis technologies.

Your team of CoinAnalyst
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:32:51 PM

Funny how Savedroid is back where it belongs to be --> Hyping the shit out of a project:

SECURE YOUR 30% #COY #BONUS #TOKEN NOW 👉http://bit.ly/SecureCOYBonusNow … 💰
#CoinAnalystICO #PreSale already >50% sold out‼️🔚🚀

💪#savedroid & @CoinAnalystTech join forces to enhance #AI-based #crypto #ecosystem http://bit.ly/SVDandCOYjoinForces

#savedroidICO #SVD #cryptocurrency #TokenSale

https://twitter.com/savedroidAG/status/1010890039746859008

Any other skills so far? Hmm....
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:50:30 PM

So this is the same developers in this 2 projects? Or just one copied whitepaper in another? Does the team doing something here for 60 mln euro?  Huh

The head of this scam project is yassin and tobias, they want to scam another million By creating new project, and put a puppet team to cover their ass

Savedroid = SCAM

coinanalyst.tech = SCAM

Dont touch this SCAM Project

Don't need to post this again and again into this thread nobody able to trade this token on big exchanges and the team is also in deep sleep. Too long delay and silence from the team is killing this project so badly but I hope in future we hear something good at the moment we have no other choice.
Ulrikehans

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:17:32 AM

So this is the same developers in this 2 projects? Or just one copied whitepaper in another? Does the team doing something here for 60 mln euro?  Huh

The head of this scam project is yassin and tobias, they want to scam another million By creating new project, and put a puppet team to cover their ass

Savedroid = SCAM

coinanalyst.tech = SCAM

Don't need to post this again and again into this thread nobody able to trade this token on big exchanges and the team is also in deep sleep. Too long delay and silence from the team is killing this project so badly but I hope in future we hear something good at the moment we have no other choice.

This shit must be repeat, to let people know dont involve to this criminal team
incetivepro

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:39:40 AM

Just want to let you know,  27 days passed since vote result.  Are you ready for top 5 exchange?   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

https://twitter.com/savedroidAG/status/996390795711275008

40 days passed.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:05:58 AM

Because a lot of it is about Savedroid I quote my post on the Coinanalyst-Thread here:

Savedroid also use The maildresses from ICO as Plattform to advertise The CoinAnalyst ICO (with ref-link)

That's really bad and I don't just mean "it looks bad" but it's not right in an objective way. Even if we would assume that both are legit projects (my opinion is not that tbh) it would not be right out of several reasons:

It's not wrong of course that projects go into partnerships and announce that. But the Savedroid-team goes much further, uses direkt contacts and all social platforms to promote the CoinAnalyst ICO and gives Investment-advices to their own Community. And even if we would say that it's not a problem in a legal way - what I'm unsure about because Savedroid is no PR-firm and no Investment-Advisory: How can that be right? How can they be sure that it's good for their own community to buy into Coinanalyst (while their own Investors are still waiting to get their SVD-tokens unlocked and traded on exchange)?

Savedroid obviously didn't ask the following questions:

1. What justifies the high total COY-value of 37.5 million Euro (= $44 million)? Otherwise, why would they think about it since they wanted and got even more?

2. What does it say about the Coinanalyst-team that they copy whole sections of another Whitepaper (Savedroids)?

3. What does it say about a team that copies a whole ICO-concept, from a price-prediction-chart to a spreadsheet, the "made-in-germany-brand" like Savedroid etc.?

4. What does it say about a project that also tries to include the "Binance-model" while obviously not understanding that Binance is different? Binance can buy own tokens back and burn them with profit because they make a shitload of profit in all kinds of different assets. Coinanalyst can not do that because they'll make profit (if they will) only in COY - how will they use those COY to buy back COY? First sell to have BTC and then buy back? Doesn't make any sense. It's just an additional incentive to blind people. Just that is in fact a red flag and it's a big one, because if a team doesn't really think about their own economical model...................

There is more but the point is: Savedroid gives it all to push their own Investors into this while they can not be sure that Coinanalyst will turn out as a good project. And they not only know that Coinanalyst copied a lot of stuff from Savedroid. They try to sell that as strength! And they do all this marketing for "another" project while not delivering on own promises. Their own token is still locked, they still didn't come up with the infamous top5-exchange that was announced back in March and they still didn't manage to get out of the "Scammer-corner" they've put themselves into with their stupid PR-Stunt.

I really don't get the stupidity of these two projects. Coinanalyst should have known that it can not be a good idea to copy stuff from Savedroid. It can not be a good idea to copy stuff from any project, and they don't even think about it all. And Savedroid should've known that it can not be right to promote the ICO of another project. Scammers do that and I would make a bet that Savedroid gets a percentage of the ICO-money or whatever their deal might be. Both projects have a lot in common: They place tons of superficial incentives to lure mostly unexperienced ppl into giving them money. Under the line and in a weird way it's a perfect fit for them. I just doubt that they'll ever be able to build win-win-situations for their Investors.

Edit and just btw: Two weeks ago or so I was kicked out of the german Savedroid-Channel because I pointed on the fact that they've never told their own Investors how much of the fees they'll burn. They just say "a certain percentage" (Coinanalyst copied also that). I didn't insult anybody, I wasn't personal, I discussed on topic and even replied on an Admin.

Yesterday I was kicked out of the official/english Savedroid-channel because I posted the Whitepaper-comparison and discussed with Tobias (from Savedroid) and asked some questions.

What I want to say is: For Savedroid it's enough to have and ask questions. Once they feel that somebody will not let them get away with their bs they censor.

My last post as a reply on a post of Tobias who said "Actually a lot of whitepapers are written after the ico is planned Wink" was this:

"right. a lot of shady projects do it that way. quality projects often have different whitepaper-versions that are improved many months or even years before they ask for money. and just btw: what do you believe will a legit exchange think about it if they see 1) that coinanalyst copied whole sections of the savedroid-paper and 2) savedroid promotes exactly that? good luck with that"

Result: Delete and Exit ;-)

alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:02:18 AM

For a project that has collected an astronomical amount ($ 40 million), such a long delay with the release of tokens on the stock exchange looks very suspicious. Most likely the virgins of some kind of left turn.
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 676

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:19:22 AM

For a project that has collected an astronomical amount ($ 40 million), such a long delay with the release of tokens on the stock exchange looks very suspicious. Most likely the virgins of some kind of left turn.
I don't think negative on their decisions, I believe that is because of the market situation right now.
Maybe they are really preparing us to get listed in the big exchange but it should be in the time where bitcoin will consistently rise
as that will only be the time where money will be coming in again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bitcircle
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:32:23 AM

The team don't want spend a single penny to pay for listing fee on big exchanges that's why they are reacting like kids who don't want to give his candy to others. I also think this is my worse investment after looking over behavior of the team and how they are out of mind people.
savedroid

Activity: 202
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:46:50 AM

#SNEAKPEEK Part #2 now #live on #Medium Shocked
Read about another core feature of the app: #smooves

https://medium.com/@ico_8796/sneakpeek-the-savedroid-crypto-saving-app-part-2-your-smooves-6fc9e7daf44c

#savedroid #savedroidICO #cryptosaving #Crypto #AI #app #smoove #saving #wish #SVD #beta
savedroid

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:16:27 AM

Get a #reminder for tomorrow's #live Q&A's on #Facebook!

#English Q&A: https://www.facebook.com/savedroid/videos/688380524835798/?notif_id=1530182449821036&notif_t=live_video_schedule_broadcaster
#German Q&A: https://www.facebook.com/savedroid/videos/688446771495840/?notif_id=1530182484503577&notif_t=live_video_schedule_broadcaster

@YassinHankir gives an #update about the #beta #crypto #saving #app!

#AMA #savedroid #savedroidICO #questions #AI #launch #ICO
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:20:24 PM

Compared to other competing companies that have only a vision, Savedroid has a core product that is a ready and strong business partner with more than 200,000 application downloads, more than 10 million savings transactions, thousands of active users and millions savings.
Rano

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:58:50 AM

Prepare for todays AMA. Token will be listed after the beta launch. I predict that todays AMA result will be. "Our beta will launch SOON". So let's give the beta a few months and after that another few months for the listing. I will participate in the AMA today just to confirm my theory. Will be probably my last AMA since the last 4 I participated were totally useless with excuses only.
incetivepro

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:23:21 AM

Prepare for todays AMA. Token will be listed after the beta launch. I predict that todays AMA result will be. "Our beta will launch SOON". So let's give the beta a few months and after that another few months for the listing. I will participate in the AMA today just to confirm my theory. Will be probably my last AMA since the last 4 I participated were totally useless with excuses only.
Grin Grin Grin Agree with you. You missed one part:

"And allow us to run some ICO(Made in Germany) during this few months or years. We just want so money. We are hungry and just want to eat your money."  Huh
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:20:35 AM

Any source for your information? I didn't see any announcements regarding listing after the beta launch. I saw someone from the team saying that 4 exchanges are confirmed but nothing else and we need 5 anyway.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:29:03 AM

Savedroid = SCAM

coinanalyst.tech = SCAM

Yes, without any active developments from the team it is useless holding this token and already community is very negative about the coin because previously negative things happening from the company. I hope Big exchanges will not list this coin anymore in those exchanges.
bitcircle
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:33:21 AM

Any source for your information? I didn't see any announcements regarding listing after the beta launch. I saw someone from the team saying that 4 exchanges are confirmed but nothing else and we need 5 anyway.

Maybe you missed to read update when someone from dev team said that listing on exchanges will happen after beta launch and used the very common word Soon. You should read that post carefully this guy already tired by hearing the same words again and again. But we don't get any clear position when this will happen.
savedroid

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:44:55 AM

Shocked BREAKING NEWS: savedroid launches smart crypto saving app

After only 3 months of IT development savedroid launches the international beta of its brand-new crypto saving app today, June 29th 2018 at 2pm CEST

You can find all details here:

https://medium.com/@ico_8796/breaking-news-savedroid-launches-smart-crypto-saving-app-4f3b6ce31bbf
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: