Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:28:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55363 times)
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:25:02 AM

Cointelegraph mentioned Savedroid like a big scam. Now developers must be afraid. No development here, no exchanges, nothing. I think they will be arrested soon.

According to the study, total funding of coins and tokens in 2017 amounted to $11.9 billion. $1.34 billion (11 percent) of ICO funding went to scams, the vast majority went to three large scammy projects; Pincoin ($660 million), Arisebank ($600 million), and Savedroid ($50 million), which together equal $1.31 billion. This suggests that while a large number of ICOs were scams, they received very little funding when compared with the industry as a whole.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/new-study-says-80-percent-of-icos-conducted-in-2017-were-scams

It's a quote from a study:

Although ~1/10th of all ICO fundraising went to Identified Scams, the vast majority of the $1.3B was from just
three projects, which were all relatively old school frauds by no means unique to ICOs (Pincoin ($660M),
Arisebank ($600M), and Savedroid (~$50M). These projects each did raise those amounts we believe but are
subject to extensive regulatory action. In particular, Arisebank was brought to a halt on January 25, 2018 by an the
SEC obtaining an emergency temporary restraining order, asset freeze, and other expedited relief to halt the ICO3 and is subject to extensive ongoing proceedings with the SEC. Savedroid, a Frankfurt, Germany based ICO, as of April was said to be subject to a preliminary investigation by the public prosecutor in Frankfurt4.

https://research.bloomberg.com/pub/res/d28giW28tf6G7T_Wr77aU0gDgFQ

In April it made headlines that German prosecutors would look into it. That is what the study refers to - it's another aftereffect on their PR-Stunt.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:33:50 AM

Cointelegraph mentioned Savedroid like a big scam. Now developers must be afraid. No development here, no exchanges, nothing. I think they will be arrested soon.

According to the study, total funding of coins and tokens in 2017 amounted to $11.9 billion. $1.34 billion (11 percent) of ICO funding went to scams, the vast majority went to three large scammy projects; Pincoin ($660 million), Arisebank ($600 million), and Savedroid ($50 million), which together equal $1.31 billion. This suggests that while a large number of ICOs were scams, they received very little funding when compared with the industry as a whole.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/new-study-says-80-percent-of-icos-conducted-in-2017-were-scams

It's a quote from a study:

Although ~1/10th of all ICO fundraising went to Identified Scams, the vast majority of the $1.3B was from just
three projects, which were all relatively old school frauds by no means unique to ICOs (Pincoin ($660M),
Arisebank ($600M), and Savedroid (~$50M). These projects each did raise those amounts we believe but are
subject to extensive regulatory action. In particular, Arisebank was brought to a halt on January 25, 2018 by an the
SEC obtaining an emergency temporary restraining order, asset freeze, and other expedited relief to halt the ICO3 and is subject to extensive ongoing proceedings with the SEC. Savedroid, a Frankfurt, Germany based ICO, as of April was said to be subject to a preliminary investigation by the public prosecutor in Frankfurt4.

https://research.bloomberg.com/pub/res/d28giW28tf6G7T_Wr77aU0gDgFQ

In April it made headlines that German prosecutors would look into it. That is what the study refers to - it's another aftereffect on their PR-Stunt.

Agreed with you that is just aftereffect of that bad PR-Stunt and the other big reason why it make it more like a scam still dev has no direction and it seems they lost their interest in this project. No big exchanges are on the list and no marketing campaign is bring back this on the track.
incetivepro

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:40:57 AM

And there is no new AMA ............
Last AMA was 15 days ago.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:00:48 AM

There is a shortage of excuses now. I wouldn't expect much until they have something new to say. Old "reasons" won't work anymore. Even with a top5 exchange I don't believe the price will keep it's ICO-price. In my opinion only one scenario could play out:

1) A new bull-market
2) Good exchange

If the CBOE-Bitcoin-ETF should get approval in August we could see another Bull-run, but I wouldn't bet on approval at the moment. In best case chances are 50/50 and even if, it's not that clear if it would help SVD. Plus: It's not totally clear that the SEC will decide in August, could also be September.

Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:14:00 AM

Even if bullish activities return how can we expect SVD to perform well when there is no supporting infrastructure. Here I refer at exchanges to provide enough liquidity to take part in speculation. To be serious on current exchanges I don't expect this market will move significant. As holder I find myself in a close street where no option is left.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:31:38 AM

When will you announce the top 5 exchange? How many more months do you guys want for your ICO?
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:35:18 AM
Merited by JustBetweenUs (1)

Even if bullish activities return how can we expect SVD to perform well when there is no supporting infrastructure. Here I refer at exchanges to provide enough liquidity to take part in speculation. To be serious on current exchanges I don't expect this market will move significant. As holder I find myself in a close street where no option is left.

Question is if they are able to get this on a good exchange or if not. It doesn't look good for sure and I don't believe all the reasons they've given in the past. If I would be invested: Short-term I would only look at sentiment. That's really bad for now and I don't expect that to change any time soon, but a high-volume/liqudity-exchange would help of course. At the same time: Even if the mood of the community would change it would need so much to change how Savedroid is seen by the general public. Whoever googles it finds the Scam-Headlines. The team underestimated how dangerous it was to play with that and I believe they still underestimate how hard it will be to regain trust and to be considered as reputable service and team.

A more interesting question is if this project could have longterm-potential and if the team has the competence to deliver. I personally don't believe in the use-case because I don't believe that there are many who would want to use Crypto to "safe money". Crypto attracts another kind of people and there are so many competitors out there, and even more will come, who make it easy and convenient to buy into Crypto. I don't see anything special in Savedroid, besides the "gamificiation-approach" with the smooves. But that also makes it expensive (15% fees for each action is a lot) while it doesn't provide much real use.

But, the use case and if ppl could find it attractive is something I don't know enough about. If I should be wrong it will need a lot of time to get traction - that is true for nearly all services (good exchanges may be an exception, like Binance). Considered that this team has near to zero experience in this space (Crypto), I believe that they are not able to anticipate technical problems as well and run into other kinds of trouble in the future.  

The problem out of Investor-perspective may be:

1) Short-term it's about sentiment and that is not good
2) Longterm it's about real/fundamental potential. Even in best case that would need some time
3) At the same time there are a lot of other opportunities, especially if the market should turn bullish

incetivepro

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:03:30 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/savedroid_ico/comments/8z23v2/i_feel_depressed/

submitted 2 hours ago by Clutchmeister88

I feel really depressed the last weeks, because i put so much of my hard earned money into this project and the Savedroid team keeps fucking me up with their made up excuses why they cannot list the token on an exchange. Even if this gets listed one day, the price will tank 90% right away and my money is gone.

More and more people get angry and people who didn´t invest into this crap make fun of the investors.

I am so sad and every time i open twitter if have to look at the grin face of Yassin Hankir talking about some crap that nobody wants to hear just to buy more time. For me the couple thousand dollars i invested was a life changing amount of money, but this guy has made 60 Million bucks and he never has to work again in his life. His grin on his picture is a slap in the face of hard working people who actually do something for their money.

What is worse than losing my own money is the fact that i told family members to invest into this. And they told their friends to invest. Everything is coming back to me and people hate me for shilling this to them. Savedroid destroyed relationships.
incetivepro

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:08:19 PM

Plus: It's not totally clear that the SEC will decide in August, could also be September.

From a telegram channel:

Bitcoin ETF Decision will NOT be on August 10

No doubt you have already heard about August 10 – the date the SEC will decide its ruling on a proposed bitcoin ETF.

[ On June 26 the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) received an application from CBOE Global Markets for a bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF) license. ]

📌Approval of a bitcoin ETF could be huge news for the crypto, that would move the BTC price significantly & help protect shareholders against operational risks associated with investing in the asset.

Earlier it was suggested that the SEC would make their decision regarding the proposal by August 10. However, it now seems that date may not be correct.

The date came out from the SEC notice stating that a decision will be no less than 45 days from the date of publication in the Federal Register. The SEC notice was published on June 26, but that’s not the same date that it was published in the Federal Register. The Federal Register publication only appeared on July 2, meaning the date for a decision is August 16. Even then, the date can be extended if required. A 45-day extension is possible. This means that a decision should be expected no later than September 24
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:02:40 PM

I feel really depressed the last weeks, because i put so much of my hard earned money into this project and the Savedroid team keeps fucking me up with their made up excuses why they cannot list the token on an exchange. Even if this gets listed one day, the price will tank 90% right away and my money is gone.

More and more people get angry and people who didn´t invest into this crap make fun of the investors.

I am so sad and every time i open twitter if have to look at the grin face of Yassin Hankir talking about some crap that nobody wants to hear just to buy more time. For me the couple thousand dollars i invested was a life changing amount of money, but this guy has made 60 Million bucks and he never has to work again in his life. His grin on his picture is a slap in the face of hard working people who actually do something for their money.

What is worse than losing my own money is the fact that i told family members to invest into this. And they told their friends to invest. Everything is coming back to me and people hate me for shilling this to them. Savedroid destroyed relationships.

Prediction: That post will get a lot of upvotes. There must be thousands who feel the same.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:06:03 PM

Plus: It's not totally clear that the SEC will decide in August, could also be September.

From a telegram channel:

Bitcoin ETF Decision will NOT be on August 10

No doubt you have already heard about August 10 – the date the SEC will decide its ruling on a proposed bitcoin ETF.

[ On June 26 the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) received an application from CBOE Global Markets for a bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF) license. ]

📌Approval of a bitcoin ETF could be huge news for the crypto, that would move the BTC price significantly & help protect shareholders against operational risks associated with investing in the asset.

Earlier it was suggested that the SEC would make their decision regarding the proposal by August 10. However, it now seems that date may not be correct.

The date came out from the SEC notice stating that a decision will be no less than 45 days from the date of publication in the Federal Register. The SEC notice was published on June 26, but that’s not the same date that it was published in the Federal Register. The Federal Register publication only appeared on July 2, meaning the date for a decision is August 16. Even then, the date can be extended if required. A 45-day extension is possible. This means that a decision should be expected no later than September 24

Yes. A decision on August 10 is unlikely. On Reddit I've read today that it even could be extended into 2019.

Thing is: The market reacts on "hope". As long as ppl believe in the possibility of approval, a good price development is more likely than the opposite. Bad would be an early disapproval.
incetivepro

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:11:54 PM

Prediction: That post will get a lot of upvotes. There must be thousands who feel the same.

Yes i have posted his post here. Now the SVD reddit moderator can not delete it.
Ulrikehans

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:34:54 AM

They scamdroid not afraid, because until now no one make a law action to them, that scammer yassin and tobson only laughing to all investor
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:57:24 AM

After months of ico finish, there is no Exchange still.

Maybe these are some delaying tactics. And they hope delaying us forever. Very frustrating.

hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:25:33 PM

Admin said at telegram yassin will anounce about listing today or tomorrow, lets wait what he will say about exchange

I hope this will be true if they will keep their words and won't change the promise. Investors are frustrated because of some kids in dev team who don't care about the reputation of this project.
incetivepro

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:02:14 PM

Admin said at telegram yassin will anounce about listing today or tomorrow, lets wait what he will say about exchange

Can you post proof?  Because they banned me.
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 05:04:16 PM

Will there be another AMA with Yassin where he will announce it? Haven't seen any information about it.

firesurfer

Activity: 745
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:53:08 AM

One of their admin post at telegram, if today no announcement about listing from yassin he will show his dick at telegram grub hahahaha

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
incetivepro

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:58:26 PM

Fake
luzakos_yex

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:08:25 PM

all they can do now is try rebranding but it would be just another scam-act.

Wonder why nobody from German bother to visit their office...
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: