Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:06:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55363 times)
Ndok88

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:50:17 AM

Apparently Savedroid was messing with Playstore-Rules and got caught:

https://i.imgur.com/orjPsx6.png    https://i.imgur.com/357k15Z.png

https://twitter.com/SavedroidShits1/status/1036326607131213829                                                                                                     

https://twitter.com/SavedroidShits1/status/1036328213432201216

Luke | savedroid:
It may take up to 48 hours to make the transfer

Charles Otamere:
When is the distribution of this token taking place in this wonderful project

X Y:
Admin its more than 48hrs, i have not receive my token

Arno Butz:
how long should it take to receive confirmation mail for the crypto app? got nothing for 1 hour (I used google account for login)

and also, can I see my svd address somehow? all I can see is "bounty" and "tokens" (balance displayed, no further information)

Michael Parak:
Please help me to transfer my SVD token to myether wallet

Sultan Aloufi:
I transfer my tokens  before  2 days

But nothing happened

Luke | savedroid:
But is it more than 48 hours ?

Marc J.:
Same with me... Transfer was on Friday with the App!!!🤔🤓

Andy Hall:
Hi Admin, when is the app for iOS available to transfer my tokens that are not yet minted?

Michael Parak:
Hi admin, please could you kindly transfer our tokens to our wallet?

That's

FACT

No

FUD

That is Fact U (svd) Dislike

All about svd is crashed!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:10:11 PM

That kind of facts making disappointing all investors when dev will start treating this project as serious and care about other people's investment. This kind of stupid tricks will ruin the reputation and will push in more deep trouble. Please grow up and start making refund if you are not able to move this in healthy way.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:58:11 PM

Luke | savedroid:

Charles Otamere:

X Y:

Arno Butz:
how long should it take to receive confirmation mail for the crypto app? got nothing for 1 hour (I used google account for login)

and also, can I see my svd address somehow? all I can see is "bounty" and "tokens" (balance displayed, no further information)

Michael Parak:

Sultan Aloufi:
I transfer my tokens  before  2 days

But nothing happened

Luke | savedroid:

Marc J.:

Andy Hall:
Hi Admin, when is the app for iOS available to transfer my tokens that are not yet minted?

Michael Parak:

That's

FACT

No

FUD

I would make a bet that they do such transfers manually and not automated. Otherwise it couldn't really be explained why they would say themselves:
"It may take up to 48 hours to make the transfer"

That quote is from Luke | savedroid.... that is a guy from Savedroid, right?

Would totally fit into what ex-employees said: that there is not enough competence to build a simple wallet.  

At the same time it would explain the high withdrawal fees: They have to hire people who manually process the transactions.  Cheesy
Ndok88

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:42:53 PM

Yes luke

Luke | savedroid:

Charles Otamere:

X Y:

Arno Butz:

Michael Parak:

Sultan Aloufi:

But nothing happened

Luke | savedroid:

Marc J.:

Andy Hall:

Michael Parak:

That's

FACT

No

FUD

I would make a bet that they do such transfers manually and not automated. Otherwise it couldn't really be explained why they would say themselves:

Would totally fit into what ex-employees said: that there is not enough competence to build a simple wallet. 

At the same time it would explain the high withdrawal fees: They have to hire people who manually process the transactions.  Cheesy

Luke | savedroid:

Charles Otamere:

X Y:

Arno Butz:

Michael Parak:

Sultan Aloufi:

But nothing happened

Luke | savedroid:

Marc J.:

Andy Hall:

Michael Parak:

That's

FACT

No

FUD

At the same time it would explain the high withdrawal fees: They have to hire people who manually process the transactions.  Cheesy

Yes, luke is an admin on telegram chat

all work done manually is all,
1. difficulties in the KYC process for months. Rumours on dprivacy data was broken
2. minting tokens that are never finished, even now.
3. minting tokens are moved to the fart application which is also the work manual with extremly high fees
4. employing an AI intelligence expert professor who is also not really smart. 🤐🙄
The solution is to ask for cooperation or employ personnel who are truly experts in this field.
However the problem that has occurred is the company does not want to pay dearly and does not want to pay overtime pay = no one will want to work with such a company. 🤔🙄
Cooperation between companies? difficult because the reputation is too broken.😵

The conclusion
what is expected of the company is like this time bomb? 😱
I feel very bleak.😇
Coinr88

Activity: 283
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:53:36 PM

Yes luke

Luke | savedroid:

Charles Otamere:

X Y:

Arno Butz:

Michael Parak:

Sultan Aloufi:

But nothing happened

Luke | savedroid:

Marc J.:

Andy Hall:

Michael Parak:

That's

FACT

No

FUD

Luke | savedroid:

Charles Otamere:

X Y:

Arno Butz:

Michael Parak:

Sultan Aloufi:

But nothing happened

Luke | savedroid:

Marc J.:

Andy Hall:

Michael Parak:

That's

FACT

No

FUD

Yes, luke is an admin on telegram chat

all work done manually is all,
1. difficulties in the KYC process for months. Rumours on dprivacy data was broken
2. minting tokens that are never finished, even now.
3. minting tokens are moved to the fart application which is also the work manual with extremly high fees
4. employing an AI intelligence expert professor who is also not really smart. 🤐🙄
The solution is to ask for cooperation or employ personnel who are truly experts in this field.
However the problem that has occurred is the company does not want to pay dearly and does not want to pay overtime pay = no one will want to work with such a company. 🤔🙄
Cooperation between companies? difficult because the reputation is too broken.😵

The conclusion
what is expected of the company is like this time bomb? 😱
I feel very bleak.😇

My conclusion was to get the hell out while it's still worth a little something and move on.
Had high hopes and now just feel ashamed for telling my friends about this "project"

Ulfatron

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:30:32 PM

Wouldn't it be possible to buy some kind of wallet more or less of shelf, with only small adaptation required?
luzakos_yex

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:34:02 AM

You Guys should sell this shittoken and move you funds to Gladius:

They are oposite to Savedroid,

developed from alfa->beta->public beta
there were no top10 exchanges
only 1 exchange except idex (kucoin)
no big deleyes, team is legit, KYC
marketing and campaign will start soon when most of common bugs will be fixed
proved partnership with big companies: Digital Ocean and PeerStream now aka Snap interactive

0 lies
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:21:45 PM

Join our LIVE Q&A on Friday, September 7th at 3pm CEST Please post your questions to our CEO Dr. Yassin Hankir either in this Reddit thread or at the comments on Facebook

https://www.reddit.com/r/savedroid_ico/comments/9d5h3z/join_our_live_qa_on_friday_september_7th_at_3pm/

Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:29:34 PM

Join our LIVE Q&A on Friday, September 7th at 3pm CEST Please post your questions to our CEO Dr. Yassin Hankir either in this Reddit thread or at the comments on Facebook

https://www.reddit.com/r/savedroid_ico/comments/9d5h3z/join_our_live_qa_on_friday_september_7th_at_3pm/

I hope you will get succeed to provide the solution to make this project get recover. Just mark my calendar to join this Q&A session.
tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:29:10 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 08:19:30 AM by tobson2

I hope you will get succeed to provide the solution to make this project get recover. Just mark my calendar to join this Q&A session.
Looking forward to your questions.

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:40:11 AM

In order to recover price whether they started any development in the background which makes me think because after the theft the price is really struggling in the market. But anyhow owners from the company are managing to develop the project with the updates giving to us.
luzakos_yex

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:45:52 PM

You Guys should sell this shittoken and move you funds to Gladius:

They are oposite to Savedroid,

developed from alfa->beta->public beta
there were no top10 exchanges
only 1 exchange except idex (kucoin)
no big deleyes, team is legit, KYC
marketing and campaign will start soon when most of common bugs will be fixed
proved partnership with big companies: Digital Ocean and PeerStream now aka Snap interactive

0 lies

BTW

SAVEDROID should be listed here https://deadcoins.com/ instead of exchanges
lokko

Activity: 108
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:14:16 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 08:34:35 AM by lokko

Ich möchte hier mal etwas los werden. Wäre ich SVD Investor und wäre ich um mein Invest durch eure Promotion auf dieser Art und Weise betrogen worden, hätte ich sofort Anzeige erstattet. Es wurde billigend in Kauf genommen Kapital zu zerstören !

Gelinde und vorsichtig gesagt, sieht es für mich nach fahrlässigen Betrug aus !  Shocked
Außerdem Unwissenheit schützt nicht vor Strafe !

Aber die Art und Weise zu welchem Zeitpunkt diese Promotion gemacht wurde zeigt ganz klar das es hier nicht darum
ging ein Geschäft zu fördern sondern eher das Gegenteil, daher sollte man sich ernsthaft fragen
ob das alles nicht ganz klar kalkuliert war und die Promotion nur der Verschleierung diente. Vielleicht war es sogar ein Geniestreich  Grin
und hier wurde möglicherweise bewusst ein Betrug begannen und als Promotion verkauft um aus dieser Sache ungestraft raus zu kommen.

regards
 Wink
tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 11:40:57 AM

Ich möchte hier mal etwas los werden. Wäre ich SVD Investor und wäre ich um mein Invest durch eure Promotion auf dieser Art und Weise betrogen worden, hätte ich sofort Anzeige erstattet. Es wurde billigend in Kauf genommen Kapital zu zerstören !

Gelinde und vorsichtig gesagt, sieht es für mich nach fahrlässigen Betrug aus !  Shocked

Aber die Art und Weise zu welchem Zeitpunkt diese Promotion gemacht wurde zeigt ganz klar das es hier nicht darum
ging ein Geschäft zu fördern sondern eher das Gegenteil, daher sollte man sich ernsthaft fragen
ob das alles nicht ganz klar kalkuliert war und die Promotion nur der Verschleierung diente. Vielleicht war es sogar ein Geniestreich  Grin
und hier wurde möglicherweise bewusst ein Betrug begannen und als Promotion verkauft um aus dieser Sache ungestraft raus zu kommen.

regards
 Wink
Von welcher Promotion sprichst du? Wenn du auf den PR-Stunt anspielst, dieser war nie als Werbemaßnahme oder Promotion gedacht, sondern diente lediglich dem Zweck auf die Missstände in der Szene hinzuweisen.

droide

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:38:41 PM

regards
 Wink
Von welcher Promotion sprichst du? Wenn du auf den PR-Stunt anspielst, dieser war nie als Werbemaßnahme oder Promotion gedacht, sondern diente lediglich dem Zweck auf die Missstände in der Szene hinzuweisen.

Ihr seid der größte Missstand der kryptowelt - und labert ständig den gleichen Unsinn
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:49:00 PM

regards
 Wink

Ihr habt also keine PR für Eure "ICO-Advisory-Idee" gemacht?

Ndok88

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:13:48 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 04:04:28 PM by Ndok88

German language...
Translate please Cry
Fuehrermeister

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:08:12 PM

regards
 Wink

so that means you are warning from people like yourself, because you are the worst crypto ICO with scammy methods i ever see in my crypto time.
has anyone ever hired you for ICO advisory? whoever hires you for that is already burnt as a scam and will never raise money.

with "promotion" he means your (irreführende Werbung) you did to trick people into investing their money into something that is clearly different than advertised.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:17:10 PM

German language...
Translate please Cry

lokko wrote a highly critical post in which he calls the PR-Stunt fraud and that it was promotion. tobson2 replies that the Stunt was never intended as advertisement or promotion but that they wanted raise awareness about scams in this space. I replied on his post and reminded him that they absolutely used the Stunt as promotion for their planned ICO-advisory-service. It seems they want to forget and already abandoned that idea, it's not on the site anymore, but it doesn't change the fact that there are still pictures to find of "ICO-advisory coming soon!"...

ALWASA

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:59:53 PM

German language...
Translate please Cry

lokko wrote a highly critical post in which he calls the PR-Stunt fraud and that it was promotion. tobson2 replies that the Stunt was never intended as advertisement or promotion but that they wanted raise awareness about scams in this space. I replied on his post and reminded him that they absolutely used the Stunt as promotion for their planned ICO-advisory-service. It seems they want to forget and already abandoned that idea, it's not on the site anymore, but it doesn't change the fact that there are still pictures to find of "ICO-advisory coming soon!"...

People must post enhlish language here so that everybody undersyands what everyone is talking about. But anyway, what are the plans od savedroid on SVDs? Any good exchange ahead?

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: