Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:50:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55364 times)
savedroid

Activity: 202
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:26:48 PM

I just want top 5 exchange. SVD daily volume is between  $100 -  $8000  .  Normally  $1000 - $2000 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

The listing date at the TOP5 exchange cannot yet be confirmed. We are in ongoing alignment talks with the TOP 5 exchange. The listing date depends on their availability and sole discretion.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
savedroid

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:27:14 PM

Hey, Guys, we are very excited to tell you that, our esteemed CTO, Tobias Zander went to Iceland where he was invited among the twenty Mondial industrial leaders that took part of the  Verne Global Event!

In this selfie video, he talks about our AI Portfolio, Iceland, Verne Global. And now he is already back on his way to Frankfurt to let the rest of the team now the details about it!

Go Watch the video to find up more!

Leave a like, a comment and subscribe for more content!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy3waaBim9s&feature=youtu.be
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:56:04 PM

Hey, Guys, we are very excited to tell you that, our esteemed CTO, Tobias Zander went to Iceland where he was invited among the twenty Mondial industrial leaders that took part of the  Verne Global Event!

In this selfie video, he talks about our AI Portfolio, Iceland, Verne Global. And now he is already back on his way to Frankfurt to let the rest of the team now the details about it!

The community want to see this project back on the right track but in this video he didn't share any useful info about the future of this token and how it would be useful for this project. You should learn from your past mistakes and arrange your policy with aggressive strategy to make involve more people in this project and help the community to grow.
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 676

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:26:27 AM

The community want to see this project back on the right track but in this video he didn't share any useful info about the future of this token and how it would be useful for this project. You should learn from your past mistakes and arrange your policy with aggressive strategy to make involve more people in this project and help the community to grow.
Seems like the marketing strategy is not working, until now there is no increase of volume and people who invested are very lonely holding
while seeing the price below the ICO which has no liquidity.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:05:51 AM

This is not what I am watching for the first time, the way things are happening here. Last year was full of such things where money collected from ICO's was spent on trips and traveling to attend events. They want to drag time as long as possible until majority dump and move on to next projects and then they will pump it during next uptrend of these markets in few weeks or months.
Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:34:13 AM

This is not what I am watching for the first time, the way things are happening here. Last year was full of such things where money collected from ICO's was spent on trips and traveling to attend events. They want to drag time as long as possible until majority dump and move on to next projects and then they will pump it during next uptrend of these markets in few weeks or months.
we hope that Savedroid pumps their coins on the exchange in the next few months when the bullish moment arrives, the current price is cheap, which is 0.0007 $,
this is an opportunity to buy
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:40:39 AM

Just to quote myself from the video "have been invited" means we did not pay for the trip. Wink

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:49:09 AM

we hope that Savedroid pumps their coins on the exchange in the next few months when the bullish moment arrives, the current price is cheap, which is 0.0007 $,

The total supply is nearly 7bn token, multiplied with $0.0007 the total value is at about $4.5 M.

True value is all about context and this is still an App and the token is not really necessary. But much more important: Savedroid needs licenses and Users of course. Both is hard to achieve with a history like they have. They often refer to criticism as FUD but their own projects and Investors suffer because they've started a huge FUD-campaign (Scam-PR-Stunt) first to break promises right after (Top5-exchange etc.).

Then there are other aspects:

1) If the idea/usecase of saving money into Crypto with a gamification approach (whenever trump tweets....) would have so much potential, guess who could develop something like that easily and probably much better besides an already running business: Exchanges. Simply because they already have the infrastructure in place.

2) It's already not that easy to trust a company that it securely manages Customer-funds without being hacked on day. I personally never leave anything for a longer time on exchanges for example. But if I would have to make a choice if I trust Binance or Bittrex or Coinbase - or Savedroid... I would never trust Savedroid to have high competence when it's about security.

3) When it's about the market situation: There are thousands of projects out there. Many are bad or even Scams but also many are quiet good, with skilled and professional teams. Many of the good ones are not able yet to make it on one of the top exchanges. But who will be picked first when it's about better listings? Projects with a clean history or Savedroid with it's Scam-Brand?

To make it short: This is not undervalued but in my opinion it's the opposite. Not only because of the Image but also because of it's fundamentals.

And just btw: There are so many really good projects out there that have done a much smaller ICO. The big winner of the past days on IDEX for example is Quant - a team of high level Cryptosecurity experts who have worked for governments and in Finance. They're building really unique Blockchain-infrastructure. They have raised about $11M. Coinlion - they are building a whole exchange and have raised about $7 M if I recall it correctly. Senno: Also an AI-project about sentiment analysis. They've raise only about $3M and even dropped in price after the ICO.

Savedroid raised about $50M for an App-project. That's ridiculous... What I don't get if I think about this and exclude the PR-Stunt and all the controversy is simply:

Why has nobody ever questioned how much the company is worth and why the token-economy should be valued much higher than the whole company? I don't know how much Savedroid as company is worth but I would think that it's not $10 M, maybe not even $5 M. They have not been successful before raising tons of money in Crypto but the opposite. So why would the total supply of the token be worth more?

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:18:15 PM

Just saw this tweet:

https://twitter.com/savedroidAG/status/1055850193411891202

They'll never learn it - check out the comments...

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:36:50 PM

Since Cobinhood gave up their wash-trading attempts, this is the real SVD-trading-volume on there:

This was in September:

A short "market-report", because some interesting things are happening.

1) Volume

Who checks the volume on Coinmarketcap finds out that it is very low. Right now only about 6.400 EUR. But, who looks at the markets to see the numbers per exchange will see this:

The volume on Cobinhood is excluded because Cobinhood charges no fees. But the volume is not just higher than on other exchanges, it is 5700% of HitBTC.

Most interesting question is: Can that be real volume? I mean, one could say: Since trading is for free people simply trade much more.

Why I don't believe that: The other exchanges show that not many are interested in Savedroid. I know Shitcoins from 2014 which have a higher volume. And the orderbook shows: On the BTC pair only 25 M SVD are on the buyside. On the ETH pair: 30 M SVD. Even if all of that would be at the current price level that would only be about 35000 EUR. But most of it is much much lower (15 Million SVD below 3 SAT on the BTC pair for example).

So, where does the volume come from? My bet: It's wash trading, done by bots. Maybe it's the exchange that trades SVD they got from Savedroid to list the token back and forth or it is another entity.

What is Wash trading?

A wash trade is a form of market manipulation in which an investor simultaneously sells and buys the same financial instruments to create misleading, artificial activity in the marketplace.[1] First, an investor will place a sell order, then place a buy order to buy from himself, or vice versa. This may be done for a number of reasons:

To artificially increase trading volume, giving the impression that the instrument is more in demand than it actually is.[2]

(...) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wash_trade

It's not unusual in Crypto. Even Bitfinex is accused to do it with Tether (Bitfinex and Tether are owned by the same ppl). But it's misleading of course and actually not legal.

(...)

Ndok88

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:20:02 PM

Since Cobinhood gave up their wash-trading attempts, this is the real SVD-trading-volume on there:

https://i.imgur.com/LA8wftd.png

This was in September:

A short "market-report", because some interesting things are happening.

1) Volume

Who checks the volume on Coinmarketcap finds out that it is very low. Right now only about 6.400 EUR. But, who looks at the markets to see the numbers per exchange will see this:

https://i.imgur.com/pdgkCTn.png

The volume on Cobinhood is excluded because Cobinhood charges no fees. But the volume is not just higher than on other exchanges, it is 5700% of HitBTC.

Most interesting question is: Can that be real volume? I mean, one could say: Since trading is for free people simply trade much more.

Why I don't believe that: The other exchanges show that not many are interested in Savedroid. I know Shitcoins from 2014 which have a higher volume. And the orderbook shows: On the BTC pair only 25 M SVD are on the buyside. On the ETH pair: 30 M SVD. Even if all of that would be at the current price level that would only be about 35000 EUR. But most of it is much much lower (15 Million SVD below 3 SAT on the BTC pair for example).

So, where does the volume come from? My bet: It's wash trading, done by bots. Maybe it's the exchange that trades SVD they got from Savedroid to list the token back and forth or it is another entity.

What is Wash trading?

A wash trade is a form of market manipulation in which an investor simultaneously sells and buys the same financial instruments to create misleading, artificial activity in the marketplace.[1] First, an investor will place a sell order, then place a buy order to buy from himself, or vice versa. This may be done for a number of reasons:

To artificially increase trading volume, giving the impression that the instrument is more in demand than it actually is.[2]

(...) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wash_trade

It's not unusual in Crypto. Even Bitfinex is accused to do it with Tether (Bitfinex and Tether are owned by the same ppl). But it's misleading of course and actually not legal.

(...)

I think because trading competition conducted by Cobinhood occurs 2 x 10 (days).
Winners ranked 1-10 get svd token with a total of 288k tokens every day and that means the svd shares total of 5,760,000 free tokens.
And what happens at Cobinhood the traders sell and buy at the same price as the number of trading volumes up to billions of tokens every day, and there are no fees so they can do that without experiencing any losses at all and with one goal to be a winner in that competition.
I knew that because I was one of those who took part in the competition ... and became winner eventhough I was never able to reach ranks 1 through 3.

In my opinion trading competition using cobinhood that has no fee is to raise the volume of trade every day was good idea, because if you use hitbtc, the trading volume will not match the volume that has occurred in cobinhood, but it seems that there has been a strategic error that the SVD team might expect because trading volume in cobinhood has never been recorded in cmc, and that does not raise the ranking or prestige of savedroid
Ndok88

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:35:03 PM

The total supply is nearly 7bn token, multiplied with $0.0007 the total value is at about $4.5 M.

True value is all about context and this is still an App and the token is not really necessary. But much more important: Savedroid needs licenses and Users of course. Both is hard to achieve with a history like they have. They often refer to criticism as FUD but their own projects and Investors suffer because they've started a huge FUD-campaign (Scam-PR-Stunt) first to break promises right after (Top5-exchange etc.).

Then there are other aspects:

1) If the idea/usecase of saving money into Crypto with a gamification approach (whenever trump tweets....) would have so much potential, guess who could develop something like that easily and probably much better besides an already running business: Exchanges. Simply because they already have the infrastructure in place.

2) It's already not that easy to trust a company that it securely manages Customer-funds without being hacked on day. I personally never leave anything for a longer time on exchanges for example. But if I would have to make a choice if I trust Binance or Bittrex or Coinbase - or Savedroid... I would never trust Savedroid to have high competence when it's about security.

3) When it's about the market situation: There are thousands of projects out there. Many are bad or even Scams but also many are quiet good, with skilled and professional teams. Many of the good ones are not able yet to make it on one of the top exchanges. But who will be picked first when it's about better listings? Projects with a clean history or Savedroid with it's Scam-Brand?

To make it short: This is not undervalued but in my opinion it's the opposite. Not only because of the Image but also because of it's fundamentals.

And just btw: There are so many really good projects out there that have done a much smaller ICO. The big winner of the past days on IDEX for example is Quant - a team of high level Cryptosecurity experts who have worked for governments and in Finance. They're building really unique Blockchain-infrastructure. They have raised about $11M. Coinlion - they are building a whole exchange and have raised about $7 M if I recall it correctly. Senno: Also an AI-project about sentiment analysis. They've raise only about $3M and even dropped in price after the ICO.

Savedroid raised about $50M for an App-project. That's ridiculous... What I don't get if I think about this and exclude the PR-Stunt and all the controversy is simply:

Why has nobody ever questioned how much the company is worth and why the token-economy should be valued much higher than the whole company? I don't know how much Savedroid as company is worth but I would think that it's not $10 M, maybe not even $5 M. They have not been successful before raising tons of money in Crypto but the opposite. So why would the total supply of the token be worth more?

Good opinion👍
 Ask permission to share it

Thank you
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:53:36 PM

I think because trading competition conducted by Cobinhood occurs 2 x 10 (days).
Winners ranked 1-10 get svd token with a total of 288k tokens every day and that means the svd shares total of 5,760,000 free tokens.
And what happens at Cobinhood the traders sell and buy at the same price as the number of trading volumes up to billions of tokens every day, and there are no fees so they can do that without experiencing any losses at all and with one goal to be a winner in that competition.
I knew that because I was one of those who took part in the competition ... and became winner eventhough I was never able to reach ranks 1 through 3.

In my opinion trading competition using cobinhood that has no fee is to raise the volume of trade every day was good idea, because if you use hitbtc, the trading volume will not match the volume that has occurred in cobinhood, but it seems that there has been a strategic error that the SVD team might expect because trading volume in cobinhood has never been recorded in cmc, and that does not raise the ranking or prestige of savedroid

Ah, okay. That seems to be it - just compared the competition-announcement with the volume and it perfectly fits.

But anyway, my point was not that much about how exactly the volume was generated, if by wash-trading-bots or whatever, but that it wasn't natural daily volume as a result of real interest.

If we look at the SVD-markets there are several problems in my opinion:

1) Volume is low obivously
2) Price is about 94% below ICO-price or with other words: It would need x16 just to reach ICO-level again
3) I don't believe that Savedroid will get to that level out of own strength again

What would most likely help the price? A bull run like 2017. And I'm very optimistic that we'll see something like that again, but I doubt it will be in the next months.

Out of perspective of those who are invested (I'm not) and when a price has gone down hard, there are usually two ways while second often follows first:

1) First People often refuse to sell at a huge loss because that would realize it (it's a psychological barrier)
2) Some (and over time often a growing number of people) realize the loss to take other opportunities

All goes down to the simple question if Investors believe to have more chances to make it back by holding SVD, or selling it to put the money in something else. That in combination with 1) time, 2) increase of circulating supply over time, 3) watching other projects going up is likely to keep the price under pressure.
Ndok88

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:47:03 AM

Just saw this tweet:

what is happening now is a fact that cannot be denied that there are no new investors who are interested in investing in this company, which of course due to their own actions that do not want to correct mistakes in the past, underestimate the community of investors who have buy their tokens along ico.
Reporting unimportant things through their own social media.
Responding casually to critics accompanied by ridiculous gifs that should be inappropriate for a company that claims to be a world class developer with many smart people and stunning academic titles (professors, PhDs) who work in this company (they claim there are more than 5 people have PhD title)
And not only in telegram, they like to block critics, twitter and Facebook, they also start doing to silence critics or answers they don't like.
The question is whether this is intentionally done so that many people hate and then forget them so that later they can easily close the project as quickly as possible and leave it, so they can immediately open another project or behind another project.

Who knows🤐
Ndok88

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:10:47 AM

Ah, okay. That seems to be it - just compared the competition-announcement with the volume and it perfectly fits.

But anyway, my point was not that much about how exactly the volume was generated, if by wash-trading-bots or whatever, but that it wasn't natural daily volume as a result of real interest.

If we look at the SVD-markets there are several problems in my opinion:

1) Volume is low obivously
2) Price is about 94% below ICO-price or with other words: It would need x16 just to reach ICO-level again
3) I don't believe that Savedroid will get to that level out of own strength again

What would most likely help the price? A bull run like 2017. And I'm very optimistic that we'll see something like that again, but I doubt it will be in the next months.

Out of perspective of those who are invested (I'm not) and when a price has gone down hard, there are usually two ways while second often follows first:

1) First People often refuse to sell at a huge loss because that would realize it (it's a psychological barrier)
2) Some (and over time often a growing number of people) realize the loss to take other opportunities

All goes down to the simple question if Investors believe to have more chances to make it back by holding SVD, or selling it to put the money in something else. That in combination with 1) time, 2) increase of circulating supply over time, 3) watching other projects going up is likely to keep the price under pressure.

agree with your view👍👍
As long as there is no real improvement in this project, do not expect any growth in trading volume or token prices. there are only fake tricks to manipulate facts.
as investors who have felt a very big loss from this project will start selling their tokens in other words willing to accept the investment mistakes that have been made and glance at other projects with far more brilliant future
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:39:07 PM

Just saw this tweet:

what is happening now is a fact that cannot be denied that there are no new investors who are interested in investing in this company, which of course due to their own actions that do not want to correct mistakes in the past, underestimate the community of investors who have buy their tokens along ico.
Reporting unimportant things through their own social media.
Responding casually to critics accompanied by ridiculous gifs that should be inappropriate for a company that claims to be a world class developer with many smart people and stunning academic titles (professors, PhDs) who work in this company (they claim there are more than 5 people have PhD title)
And not only in telegram, they like to block critics, twitter and Facebook, they also start doing to silence critics or answers they don't like.
The question is whether this is intentionally done so that many people hate and then forget them so that later they can easily close the project as quickly as possible and leave it, so they can immediately open another project or behind another project.

Who knows🤐

No, I don't believe that. I don't think they're scammer in a way that they are total frauds who don't want to deliver. What I believe of how they are and what happened is this - but it's just my personal theory of course:

When they started the ICO they had near to zero experience in this space and their company wasn't in the best shape. There are some signs that they underestimated Crypto when it's about quality, that most or even all wallets are too complicated, that there are no easy-to-use-solutions and so on. And I believe that they have thought pretty arrogant about Crypto in general, because of the crazy hypes and so many people buying into everything - including a lot of shit. I believe that they really believed they could do a better job than most others. There is no lack of confidence in this team but people tend to be over-self-confident if they have a lack of experience and are not able to see the bigger picture, including all potential problems and so on. Many teams are like that and have to learn the hard way that it's not that easy.

Something that is obvious and so it's not necessary to guess about that: They have no sense for the social aspects in Crypto. What I mean is what could be called empathy - the ability to put oneself into the other and maybe contrary perspective. That is already visible in the way they've promoted their ICO. The way how they've done that, all the simple hype-headlines and promises, attracted a certain kind of Investors, also unexperienced ppl. I don't mean that critical since everybody was without experience at a time. But that leads into new problems, especially if you fuck with them like they did and the most obvious was the PR-Stunt of course. The community is totally divided since then and became a hostile environment. Savedroid on the other side doesn't know how to handle that. They try pretty much everything to show respect but in my impression it's pretended like everything else. They always prefer the big show and what they believe to be good marketing over fundamental work and maybe they are not even aware that they are not even good on the marketing/PR-side.

Just take this pictures of them bowling as example. It's not a big thing. It's not about the question if they are allowed to have a good time or not. Of course it's okay if they spend their free time bowling. But they wanted to show what a cool and relaxed team they are, real friends. And they have to push things like that out while their Investors look at a near All-time-low and hope for some news that would push the price up or even on them delivering on their promise to get the token on the top5 exchange etc. The Savedroid-guys are a one-trick-pony that repeatedly misses the point and doesn't even understand why.

savedroid

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:58:39 AM

We understand the frustration that post might add to already the trust problem that the community has with us.

As said above, we want to show our positive attitude to the community, and that we are not in any kind of way the bad guys, and I do understand that we have a lot to prove.

Give us time to deliver on what we promised, and I promise you, that progress will come! Hopefully sooner than you think.

Have a nice day!
savedroid

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:27:40 PM

Great news! Many of you were concerned about our progress and complained that we do not deliver any news about our app. So we gladly announce the release of our closed beta being now on iOS. 🎉🎉🎊🎊

More progress news will start to pop up more and more on all our social media platforms as to the request of the community.

Stay tuned for more! 😉😉

Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:07:57 AM

We understand the frustration that post might add to already the trust problem that the community has with us.

As said above, we want to show our positive attitude to the community, and that we are not in any kind of way the bad guys, and I do understand that we have a lot to prove.

Give us time to deliver on what we promised, and I promise you, that progress will come! Hopefully sooner than you think.

Have a nice day!
We always give time because it's a start up project and we understand it will not pump up right away.
Given the market condition, no ICO would easy succeed unless they have outstanding achievement but we cannot get away with the whales manipulation.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:26:02 AM

Have a nice day!
We always give time because it's a start up project and we understand it will not pump up right away.
Given the market condition, no ICO would easy succeed unless they have outstanding achievement but we cannot get away with the whales manipulation.

see some altcoins showing bullish signs, such as WPR, Eidoo and SVD.
Today the SVD experienced a 3% increase at 0.0007 $, good for the start

Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: