Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:46:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55363 times)
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:25:05 PM

Hopefully, we will something more serious over the next few months in this project. This year Savedroid team used every little thing for marketing even their last message was another try in this regard. That message on twitter with hitting the 200 pages market on this forum. I will expect real work and progress in the new year with a focus on development and delivery along with marketing.

200 pages of complaint is proud for them  Huh Huh Huh  a shitcoin between 9 ~ 12 satoshi  Angry.    With current BTC price,  SVD's ICO price was 392 Satoshi

They failed to deliver what they promised before the ICO, of course, due to market fluctuation the price of used decreased. In order to increase the price, they need to provide accurate updates and developments to the community.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:59:17 PM

very nice token and finally i got my 100 svd token
great team

This Christmas will be special for you as you get the best present on it and these 100 tokens will make you rich. If you will keep them hold for long time throughout the whole year of 2019.
Cryptobas$

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 10:45:40 AM

Towards the end of the year it is a tradition at startuprad.io to get together with forward thinkers like Paolo Sironj (FinTech Thought Leader / Author) and practitioners like savedroid’s fintech entrepreneur Dr. Yassin Hankir (CEO savedroid) to talk about what was going on in the German FinTech scene. https://www.startuprad.io/blog/talk-show-fintech-review-2018-germany-video-hangout/
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:51:28 AM

great team

This Christmas will be special for you as you get the best present on it and these 100 tokens will make you rich. If you will keep them hold for long time throughout the whole year of 2019.
only 100 tokens do you say you can make rich? hehe  Grin, I think it takes 100 million tokens to make it rich,
but a very interesting Christmas present, congratulations

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:14:59 AM

savedroid has been listed on @CoinMarketDaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/savedroid/

What we will do with this listing because nothing different with CMC it need to be on big exchanges but no demand for this token at this point. If dev will keep doing their jib with honesty than it will make this token really hot.
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:19:12 AM

great team

I don't think he can be rich just by hold 100 SVD token throughout 2019 or many years later. SVD price atm only 11 sats, which it mean he just getting 1100 sat for 100 svd tokens. Its even much lower than bitcoin withdrawal fees. What was the ICO price for SVD token?

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Cryptobas$

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 02:55:01 PM

In all the New Year's celebrations let's not forget about our crypto cousin's birthday - Bitcoin Blockchain turns 10 today! 💪🔟 For the past decade this fast-growing technology secured crypto transactions and led the way for the development of different blockchains. We wish them all the best and look forward to another 10 years of technological advancement. Happy birthday to Bitcoin Blockchain from the savedroid Team. 🎊
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:36:49 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2019, 05:15:19 AM by Yurkov

Hi guys, I just came to this project.

This thread is quite long, so please don't ask me to read all 200 pages.. Can someone write me in two words what happened, that price burned to the ground, or where can I find information about that? (I believe it was not only bear market)
I already found info.

What was the softcap and hardcap, and how many funds was collected?

Thank you!

kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:42:21 AM
Merited by Yurkov (1)

This thread is quite long, so please don't ask me to read all 200 pages.. Can someone write me in two words what happened, that price burned to the ground, or where can I find information about that? (I believe it was not only bear market)
I already found info.

Thank you!

The ico has been completed, according ICO Bench they raised $4,345,948 in ICO, Soft cap 50.000.000 SVD Hard cap 10.000.000.000 SVD, ico price $0.0116.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:35:38 AM

I already found info.

Thank you!

The ico has been completed, according ICO Bench they raised $4,345,948 in ICO, Soft cap 50.000.000 SVD Hard cap 10.000.000.000 SVD, ico price $0.0116.

That's not correct, maybe it's the number what all tokens are worth now or whatever. But they've raised more than 40 Million Euro and wanted 60 Million Euro.

Main reasons why the price went down hard:

1. In April they've done a stupid PR-Show:  

Savedroid Fakes $50 Million ICO Exit Scam, Community Outraged
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/04/20/savedroid-fakes-50-million-ico-exit-scam-community-outraged/

2. They constantly said their token would be listed "soon" and already during their ICO they hyped it with saying they would have an agreement with a Top-5-exchange:

savedroid ICO: SVD Token will be traded on top 5 exchange
https://medium.com/@ico_8796/savedroid-ico-svd-token-will-be-traded-on-top-5-exchange-f45a453ca3ef

Later/Reality: Listing was delayed for months, including a voting without any transparency and meaning in between, and the Top-5-exchange never came.

My prediction at that time:

Just watched the AMA. Who didn't watch it, please do… it's worth it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41OuMFt_fMc

(....)

Some words to Yassin: You have done a powerful job to give your company the scam-brand and it’s totally deserved. You also say that the situation is still too emotional and that you expect that to calm down over time. And yes, you’re right. Exactly that will happen and you’ll see: In a few weeks the public will just not care much about this project anymore. You already can see that dynamic. The media has thrown this project into the scam-or-dumb-section and that is what you asked for. Some will probably make some fun about you like I do, but attention will continue to decrease significantly - and with that a lot of potential. What will be left? My guess is: Damage to your Investors - that’s it.

To the rest of the team: I would make a bet that not all of you disagree with what I try to explain here, even if I do it in an insulting way to the company that pays your checks. But think about where that money came from and ask yourself just two questions:

1) Do you really believe it’s deserved?  
2) Do you also believe that a refund should not be given because nothing has changed? #trust?

kurniawan05

KUWA.ai

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:07:24 PM

Thank you for the correction, it turns out they made a large amount of money from the sale of tokens, unfortunately they did a stupid thing that made a loss of investor confidence, but now I see they are starting to build investor trust again by staying active and trying to run projects according to the roadmap.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:49:06 AM

I already found info.

Thank you!

That's not correct, maybe it's the number what all tokens are worth now or whatever. But they've raised more than 40 Million Euro and wanted 60 Million Euro.

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/04/20/savedroid-fakes-50-million-ico-exit-scam-community-outraged/

2. They constantly said their token would be listed "soon" and already during their ICO they hyped it with saying they would have an agreement with a Top-5-exchange:

https://medium.com/@ico_8796/savedroid-ico-svd-token-will-be-traded-on-top-5-exchange-f45a453ca3ef

Later/Reality: Listing was delayed for months, including a voting without any transparency and meaning in between, and the Top-5-exchange never came.

(....)

Some words to Yassin: You have done a powerful job to give your company the scam-brand and it’s totally deserved. You also say that the situation is still too emotional and that you expect that to calm down over time. And yes, you’re right. Exactly that will happen and you’ll see: In a few weeks the public will just not care much about this project anymore. You already can see that dynamic. The media has thrown this project into the scam-or-dumb-section and that is what you asked for. Some will probably make some fun about you like I do, but attention will continue to decrease significantly - and with that a lot of potential. What will be left? My guess is: Damage to your Investors - that’s it.

To the rest of the team: I would make a bet that not all of you disagree with what I try to explain here, even if I do it in an insulting way to the company that pays your checks. But think about where that money came from and ask yourself just two questions:

2) Do you also believe that a refund should not be given because nothing has changed? #trust?

Indeed, this PR show was very unfortunate. It is possible that listing on exchange has also failed due to this event.
It is a pity that the world understood this behavior so critically. The intentions were good and, luckily, nothing bad happened (besides to the project). It is possible, that over time people will forget about it and the market will appreciate the product.

savedroid

Activity: 202
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:23:38 AM

I already found info.

Thank you!

(....)

Indeed, this PR show was very unfortunate. It is possible that listing on exchange has also failed due to this event.
It is a pity that the world understood this behavior so critically. The intentions were good and, luckily, nothing bad happened (besides to the project). It is possible, that over time people will forget about it and the market will appreciate the product.

We appreciate the criticism and the support, we are on the path of redemption to win the trust back of the people. Hopefully with the release of the app, people will see that one bad moment does not change our goal and outcome!
Ndok88

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:17:59 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2019, 05:34:36 PM by Ndok88

My logic says it's too expensive just an application worth 50 million euros!
How can you compete with others?
Try to pay attention every week there are always several new applications on the tron, ethereum, eos platform which are of course free and can be used immediately. Their tokens are 50% free and can be directly traded on their dex.
How can you compete with them if your innovation is just an application which in my opinion is mediocre?
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:58:42 AM

Try to pay attention every week there are always several new applications on the tron, ethereum, eos platform which are of course free and can be used immediately. Their tokens are 50% free and can be directly traded on their dex.
How can you compete with them if your innovation is just an application which in my opinion is mediocre?
We need the team to answer this, but if you don't believe in their product, better stay away with it.
At the current value, it also makes a lot of investors loss their money and maybe their dumping already to look for better alternative.
Unfortunately, not all investors look on the use case, they tend to get hype and just read the whitepaper and not comparing with the existing products in the market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ndok88

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:50:14 AM

We need the team to answer this, but if you don't believe in their product, better stay away with it.
At the current value, it also makes a lot of investors loss their money and maybe their dumping already to look for better alternative.
Unfortunately, not all investors look on the use case, they tend to get hype and just read the whitepaper and not comparing with the existing products in the market.
I still keep the svd token but I have not expected much of the price to be raised from the token because the function of the token until now cannot be used for anything.
About svd application product, it's normal, not hating it and not trusting it either, I just think that the application lacks innovation, there is no good idea to create something new innovative, the product already exists before ico with only a few changes.
I also lost a lot in investing in this company.
The hype for svd has happened and it's been over a long time
savedroid

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:58:50 AM

Today we want to present you our new social media intern! Karolina Klis, she is from Poland and is already proving to be an asset to our team!
https://youtu.be/PX2k2UbtFxo
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:28:04 AM

It's true. A lot of people invested their money in projects without studying detailed information about them. As for Savedroid, this project had not very successful start, but as we see team is working. So I think they need time to show us great result.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
savedroid

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:50:14 AM

Find out about two more crypto currencies that we will implement in the future in our crypto app here 😊👉https://www.facebook.com/savedroid/posts/838048913202291
kurniawan05

KUWA.ai

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:38:49 PM

Find out about two more crypto currencies that we will implement in the future in our crypto app here 😊👉https://www.facebook.com/savedroid/posts/838048913202291

Stellar and Ripple, good job devs, make us continue to believe in the savedroid project while still providing information about the development of this project.

───[  KUWA  ]───
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: