Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:57:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin transaction cost is too high  (Read 3113 times)
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:34:10 PM

it's true that, Bitcoin transaction cost is too high. but you always not thinking it. Bitcoin market is getting huge. it is very demanding currency. you can using it all worldwide. it's very safe Platform. I think, when lot of people will using it, then it's transaction cost will too low.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
remuy24

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:12:11 PM

If we engage in Bitcoin advertising or trading, maybe we will feel an increase in profit. Moreover, trading that does not require a lot of transaction fees except the sale and purchase fee, and the sale and purchase fee is very small. Only about 0.3% to 0.5% and that won't have too much impact on our profit.

It is uncertain for the faucet field to get big profits when Bitcoin prices are high, because usually the Bitcoin prices are the faucet adjusters, if it is high, the faucet will lower the specified reward. But for the faucet will be helped by microwallet that takes a few percent fee, it's just that the delivery takes more time.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████      FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
dilemamis

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:17:44 PM

in bitcoin transactions, Value of fees for bitcoin, not dollars. Increase the dollar does not interfere with the standard costs for bitcoin transactions. Unless they change their own costs. so there is a difference in standard costs. indeed, the cost of bitcoin is huge now. But if it changes, I think the miners disagree with that.
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:48:28 PM

I agree that transaction fees are very high now, but I don't like how long it will take to complete the transaction. I hope this will be solved by the new enlightenment network they have tested in the last days.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:49:58 PM

Many newbies has started using bitcoins and during transactions they pay very little fees which increases the number of unconfirmed transactions so people has to pay more to get their payments confirm faster. The fees now is too high I think that best solution for this problem would be lightning network it would definitely reduce fees. How to buy bitcoin at low price and get the profit high? This problem burdensome every newbie who want to learn bitcoin.
bp.comp69

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:46:02 AM

What is happening?
will it change after adjustment since the transaction cost is being affected by the crazy price rise

If you think the cost of bitcoin is too expensive, I suggest you to divert your bitcoin to ethereum or doge
and the total cost you pay by converting your bitcoin is less than the current standard bitcoin fee.
but I think in Bitcoin it's not that complicated.
Samuel Tyler

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:50:46 AM

What is happening?
will it change after adjustment since the transaction cost is being affected by the crazy price rise

Transaction costs depend on each trading platform.
Saripondso

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:52:48 AM

Because of its anonymity, i think it is worth paying high cost for bitcoin's transaction
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:59:24 AM

I think that because of the large number of small transactions increases the Commission. You just have to wait it out.
If you look on the date on when this was posted it's December 2017.

And no doubt that by that time transactions are very expensive and that's caused by a network spam and a lot of transactions are coming through bitcoin. Considering the value of bitcoin by that time fee would really increase but right now its already stable and fees are cheap again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
surfer43

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:00:12 AM

What is happening?
I can see you posted this in december, 2017.
Things have changed a lot now as you can see the transaction cost is not that high and affordable now. But it is causing some looses for the miners as they are not getting that good reward for mining a block.
Matty96

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:05:42 AM

This topic started such a long time ago but I still want to say that bitcoin transaction fee is actually high compared to a lot of altcoins.
This is also a reason why I like the idea of GAS in ETH. I like its flexibility and if one knows how to use it right, the fee is cheaper than bitcoin and also the transaction speed is way faster.
bxipp

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:16:18 AM

I hate bitcoin transaction fees.. It was very high compare to other cryptocurrencys. At my country only bitcoin i can use to change it to fiat money so yeah it was a pain for me.. Im hope this issues will be settle soon. Bitcoin was made for a low fees not to be a high fees.
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:36:25 AM

for me it's depreciating your exchange entry because not all bitcoin transactions are the same for the other because the bitcoin fee is small and that's also dependent on the bitcoin that you're releasing if you're going to charge a little too small When it comes to payment, so does not have all the time in bitcoin transactions
Beatrixx

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:00:50 AM

Currently, the price of BTC is very low compared to that time, you should apply this time to trade.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:31:58 AM

What we need is a constant fee for doing transactions with Bitcoin. Back in 2017 December, the average fee was around BTC0.002, while the current fee is almost 20 times lower at BTC0.0001.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:53:26 AM

in the future this question again can to stand up and hope to this time who any comes up with way to accelerate transactions
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:28:43 AM

The current fee for the transaction right now is at 0.0001 btc but it can change, and I see that there is no stable of the fee transaction. I think it's not too high depends on how much we want to send and if you send 0.01 btc for example, and the fee is about 0.0001 btc then I think it's okay because you still get big money from your bitcoin.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:03:49 PM

Transaction fee is very high because somebody is sabotage the transaction by spamming it because they want to replace Bitcoin with their altcoin. They thought they will be successful but they failed.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:59:44 PM

If you think the bitcoin fee is too expensive, I suggest you convert your bitcoin to ethereum/doge/litecoin,
and the total fee which you paid by converting your bitcoin is more smaller than the current bitcoin's standard fee.
Good recommendation ever. I converted 900$ BTC to ETH for deposit in exchange it's long time ago. But now BTC transaction fee is very small, you realize that if you make transaction in recent days. Hopefully it will more small in future.
petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:03:10 PM

What is happening?
I also have the same opinion that Bitcoin is trading very high and slow and not as fast and cost effective as ETH. For this reason, ICOS campaigns see ETH as the key to success. With thousands of transactions taking place quickly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: