Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:28:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram TokenTrackerBot [Testing]  (Read 127 times)
Fuzzyma (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:25:12 PM

TL;DR
https://t.me/TokenTrackerBot

Code:
/start
/add
<your eth address>
/update

I am developing a bot which keeps track of your eth20 tokens. It informs you when your token raises or falls and most importantly it informs you when a token is listed on an exchange.
You can also display a table with all your tokens and its values/balances.

I need people to test this bot for me. It is completely free for now and wont spam you.

Available commands are:

update - Updates your token balance immediately. Dont spam it.
add - adds an eth20 address which is tracked.
remove - removes an address
addresses - lists all addresses
disable - disables an address. It remains in your address list but you wont get any notifications related to it
enable - enables an address which was disabled
interval - sets the interval (in seconds) which has to ellapse at minimal before you get a notfication about the same token
threshold - sets the threshold in % which needs to be reached until the bot informs you about raising or falling coins
msg - send a message to the support (this is me for now). You will get the answer in this chat
donate - donate tokens, ether or bitcoin to cover maintenance cost and support development
legalnotice - shows the legal notice

The bot runs on a test deployment. So it wont be always available. However I try to keep it running most of the time.
Don't get mad when I wipe the database and you have to start the bot again Cheesy.

Please give feedback around everything. Features, bugs, styling issues, general ideas and so on.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: