Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:56:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone badrep me for troling just for saying gambling, bitches, etc are sinful  (Read 193 times)
Kajune (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:18:35 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2663029

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=504592

What awful is he/she is a mod in here but still seems to lack experience and virtue to know what he/she is doing.

Anyway, based on the GOD I believe it is really are sinful to gamble, alchohol, using the bitches, etc and he call me trolling for believing in my GOD, that is just awful for him.

And I will never change what I believe in, in the end all of us will die sooner or later and what await us is either an eternal pleasure in paradise or eternal pain in hell depend on what we did right now when we are still alive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:50:48 PM

What awful is he/she is a mod in here but still seems to lack experience and virtue to know what he/she is doing.
They're doing what they're suppose to do,tagged you for selling accounts which encourages account farming and further scams related to it.

Anyway, based on the GOD I believe it is really are sinful to gamble, alchohol, using the bitches, etc and he call me trolling for believing in my GOD, that is just awful for him.
*Bitches* - Doesn't your god forbid the use of bad language or disrespectful way of addressing women ? That is certainly a notorious  God.

And I will never change what I believe in, in the end all of us will die sooner or later and what await us is either an eternal pleasure in paradise or eternal pain in hell depend on what we did right now when we are still alive.
What did you smoke ? You got tagged for selling account and not everything else you mentioned in your post.
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:36:45 PM

They're doing what they're suppose to do,tagged you for selling accounts which encourages account farming and further scams related to it.

*Bitches* - Doesn't your god forbid the use of bad language or disrespectful way of addressing women ? That is certainly a notorious  God.

What did you smoke ? You got tagged for selling account and not everything else you mentioned in your post.

1. Don't you even know that selling account here is legal?
2. Bitches are bitches, saying the truth will never be a bad thing now matter what word you use.
3. You still don't know selling account is ok in here.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:43:45 PM

2. Bitches are bitches, saying the truth will never be a bad thing now matter what word you use.
Legal =/= Accepted. It's perfectly legal to do many things in life but that does not mean it is accepted by most people. And since trust is at the discretion of those that send it, hilarious sent out the negative trust because they believe that account trading is shady.

Kajune (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:13:17 PM

Legal =/= Accepted. It's perfectly legal to do many things in life but that does not mean it is accepted by most people. And since trust is at the discretion of those that send it, hilarious sent out the negative trust because they believe that account trading is shady.

Account selling have been done here since many years ago and that person who badrep me is a mod so he/she should know the rules in here and must not do something out of his/her personal judgement but by the rules of the forum he/she is hired at.

I think the only reason he badrep me is because he/she is offended when I say that gambling, bitches, etc are sinful.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:22:38 PM

Account selling have been done here since many years ago and that person who badrep me is a mod so he/she should know the rules in here and must not do something out of his/her personal judgement but by the rules of the forum he/she is hired at.
Nope! Not at all.

Trust has literally nothing at all to do with moderation. Let's leave it at that. They are independent of each other and have completely different systems.

Would it make it any better if you were to be given negative trust by Vod, for example?
Trust is given at the user's discretion and should not be affected by the rules of the forum.

If you are making this argument then you too should know that scams aren't moderated and are technically legal by the forum's rules. Does that mean that it would be wrong for a mod to tag someone red because they aren't breaking forum rules?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: