Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:40:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shouldn't a warning about the feature of account selling be posted here?  (Read 1772 times)
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 01:30:12 AM

Already got an admission from Gordon Bleu who you got this account from along with applebloom and such.

Good to see you already refunded EarthVPN's shill posting payments that you didn't deliver, what about the other one?

Oh, and you know the address to send my 25 BTC to Smiley

(again, this is a parody and not real)

Reminds me of Matthew N Wright.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
scotaloo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 01:34:10 AM

Good to see you already refunded EarthVPN, you know the address to send my 25 BTC to Smiley

Prove it with hard evidence and I will. Prove it was me and not anyone else.

I can't believe the guy told you too... I specifically told that idiot not to say another word, what does he do with his big mouth then, ugh.
scotaloo

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 01:35:53 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2013, 02:28:23 AM by scotaloo

Already got an admission from Gordon Bleu who you got this account from along with applebloom and such.

Uh, we know we told him to tell you everything because he's only a kid and you threatened him.

Scotaloo has not scammed anyone, scotaloo is not an alt of any other account that is banned, scotaloo is our refunding and announcement account so if you ban it there will be no more refunds or announcements from us. We play nice and stick to our own threads or threads about us, we do not trade with other members anymore, we do not PM anyone other than victims when it is related to refunds/announcements and Tradefortress and forum staff.

Seriously, banning this account is dumb. I like this one, if you ban it I will be sad and I will move on to my next username but this time I will not be so friendly and eager to give back to the community, I will take instead and there will be no refunds.

That offer for refunds with proof still stands, we've fulfilled it so far. Anybody got Atruk's BTC address?
whiskers75

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

Doesn't use these forums that often.

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 12:36:17 PM

Reminds me of Matthew N Wright.
I should remind you of him too. Tongue

Don't ban scotaloo if he's not causing trouble. (I speak from personal experience, I was banned from CoinChat for not causing trouble and ban evading)

Elastic.pw Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
scotaloo

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 06:22:17 PM

I should remind you of him too. Tongue

Don't ban scotaloo if he's not causing trouble. (I speak from personal experience, I was banned from CoinChat for not causing trouble and ban evading)

I won't be the one getting banned once I show the world what I have. Wink
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 08:21:36 PM

That offer for refunds with proof still stands, we've fulfilled it so far. Anybody got Atruk's BTC address?

I believe there's one in my signature... There's also the one you or an alt acquaintance said you passed along in another thread: 1LvCuntsJyFFQsLuJhBXBPokbQa7SAyMr4

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: