Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:50:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The world's first WOMEN only Bounty by ACT. A great Christmas present!  (Read 1321 times)
daoact (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 02:57:42 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 11:54:05 AM by daoact

We are moving interactions to this facebook group.

Introduce your partner, or your mother, sister or grandmother or friend to the crypto world through this Bounty program.

We will send 5 CE7 tokens to all Ethereum WALLET addresses (NOT Coinbase etc) sent from a woman's Facebook account. Message the Ether address from a women's account on Facebook here.

Why are we doing this? 5 CE7 is the minimum token holding needed to be a curator on the ACT Platform. And we want women to play a major role in the future of our planet.

Our second and final bounty programmes will be announced January 10th, 2018, when our Crowdsale commences. It will be the biggest ever. We will announce it in our special ACT Bounty telegram group here, and through the usual social media channels plus email.

Thank you,

ACT Foundation
https://act.foundation

Telegram: https://t.me/actico
Twitter: daoact_org
Facebook: daoact

Rules:
1. It can't be a new Facebook account. Obviously!
2. Be a woman!
3. Like our Facebook Page and share this bounty opportunity on your Facebook!
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:17:24 PM

Thank you for this opportunity! How do I understand there will be another program of generosity for tokens CE7, and the tokens of the ACT will be reissued?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 05:47:51 PM

Thank you for this opportunity! How do I understand there will be another program of generosity for tokens CE7, and the tokens of the ACT will be reissued?

Answers to questions here!
sabbir2world

Activity: 370
Merit: 101

Freedom is priceless

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:10:15 PM

well, that's cute and interesting but how would you verify fake accounts  Huh

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:36:22 AM

My Hy dev has invested in pre-ICO daoACT long ago, and until now you have not updated the latest information on the ANN thread you created ago, I think this project is SCAM, but the thing I am waiting to see you active here has been fulfilled

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Chealden

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:04:02 AM

Wow another good project for us women.
.thumbs up for this kind of project.. Hopefully we can receive a good Christmas gifts...
goodluckeye

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:59:34 PM

IT;GOOD Smiley Smiley
username001

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:32:59 PM

niceee, good job guys (sorry) ehum girls..
nurulfi2ah

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:43:15 PM

Nice project for women......I love it.
syrhil28

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:57:18 PM

Go for women,thanks for making this project for us..goodluck
Sylanda

Activity: 133

I am Sylanda

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:36:46 AM

Women are so lucky to be women.... it's obvious

deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:52:03 AM

this is an interesting thing, to wait for, I am ready to participate
asapjoshyy

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:55:29 AM

is this the same ACT that scammed people already here??? and didnt pay anybody for months of work

everybody read this thread, its the SAME TEAM who didnt pay before..... be careful and DO NOT work this bounty, ive wasted months on this team before along with others...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1995289.340
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 03:28:17 PM

My Hy dev has invested in pre-ICO daoACT long ago, and until now you have not updated the latest information on the ANN thread you created ago, I think this project is SCAM, but the thing I am waiting to see you active here has been fulfilled

Have you checked:

telegram - https://t.me/actico
twitter - https://twitter.com/daoact_org
website news section - https://daoact.org/news/
facebook - www.facebook.com/daoact
youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyr231pQqJ09lYm48CC2zfA

You do know that only playing here on bitcointalk will make you blind. Right? )
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 03:30:08 PM

is this the same ACT that scammed people already here??? and didnt pay anybody for months of work

everybody read this thread, its the SAME TEAM who didnt pay before..... be careful and DO NOT work this bounty, ive wasted months on this team before along with others...

What are you talking about? We are currently minting tokens and organising airdrops. Bounties are meaningless until the token is on an exchange.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:11:22 PM

choose your word dude, you have lost money ? you have lost something ? i felt also bad about their bounty campaign, but it happen, and they said they were busy creating their product. but at least, you have lost nothing from your pocket, so dont call this a scam ...
asapjoshyy

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:09:07 PM

choose your word dude, you have lost money ? you have lost something ? i felt also bad about their bounty campaign, but it happen, and they said they were busy creating their product. but at least, you have lost nothing from your pocket, so dont call this a scam ...

theres nothing to choose "dude" they said nothing lol... were you even a part of the project?? the one thread got closed and the other where they promised hundreds of 1000 ACT they left with 0 answers for months never saying anything.... i dont just go out calling random good projects scams.... thats how the world works buddy, you work for payment which many people did ... nobody got paid or any answers which would = a scam

lets see if it changes this time, i highly doubt it, ive already worked months on this project without receiving anything, and  i did lose from this project its called time which also = money , dont respond to comments you dont have a clue what youre talking about

wont be commenting here again in my experience when theres smoke , there is fire... lets see if this project actually holds its words true this time, if they do ill be the first to say thankyou and apologize, seeing so many scams i will not hold my breath
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 09:29:36 PM

theres nothing to choose "dude" they said nothing lol... were you even a part of the project?? the one thread got closed and the other where they promised hundreds of 1000 ACT they left with 0 answers for months never saying anything.... i dont just go out calling random good projects scams.... thats how the world works buddy, you work for payment which many people did ... nobody got paid or any answers which would = a scam

lets see if it changes this time, i highly doubt it, ive already worked months on this project without receiving anything, and  i did lose from this project its called time which also = money , dont respond to comments you dont have a clue what youre talking about

wont be commenting here again in my experience when theres smoke , there is fire... lets see if this project actually holds its words true this time, if they do ill be the first to say thankyou and apologize, seeing so many scams i will not hold my breath

now, now. play nice. asapjoshyy why have you lost? You can't convert tokens not on exchanges. You have lost nothing. But THANKS for your work! Tokens are coming and January for Ether Delta etc etc.
asapjoshyy

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:43:00 AM

lol...
its called losing time... and you all just left for months will 0 word that is the main problem, why wouldnt you decide to do this again???

like i said pay for peoples work and i will say im wrong and choose to promote again... i like the product but the teams movements have been extremely sketchy, just saying the obvious here, not being rude im speaking facts of what have happened

thanks for the time, hopefully this is different this time, wont hold my breath on payment though
daoact (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:52:05 PM

lol...
its called losing time... and you all just left for months will 0 word that is the main problem, why wouldnt you decide to do this again???

like i said pay for peoples work and i will say im wrong and choose to promote again... i like the product but the teams movements have been extremely sketchy, just saying the obvious here, not being rude im speaking facts of what have happened

thanks for the time, hopefully this is different this time, wont hold my breath on payment though

So, its a very tight deadline to complete our fundraising rounds by January 18th and so we (a small time) were intensely focused on product. Besides, we were not actually silent - twitter was undated quite regularly. We had some bounty people asking the same question over and over again, but we can't have a team member answering the same question all day everyday. Building product - there is nothing "sketchy" about that. The sketchy projects are all hype and no actual work or progress.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: