Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:22:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] EBCoin Aims To Enhance International Shopping  (Read 1081 times)
forghu

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:04:01 PM

Weldon the great EBCOIN team. I am a good  believer in this project and a huge fan also. Good luck to we all,the investors. Patient is a sure key to success.
ghosuk

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:32:50 PM

Im thinking of using EBCoin for travel in Asia, where I can purchase EBCoin in my local currency upload it to my wallet then exchange for foreign currencies at Airports at a good rate...
tengui

Activity: 545
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:20:41 PM

Hello Dev? Is there any information about token distribution? Because so far I have not received any news from social media or telegram channels. I've been waiting for tokens to my wallet for a long time. Will we be paid from our work for 2 weeks? please provide clarification regarding this problem, Dev. Thank you

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:45:30 PM

This thread is very clear about the coin sale program, the information about the coin developed very interesting because it has a total supply that is not excessive, where I can see the development of the sale of coins
abazakolala

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:58:33 PM

I saw the bounty thread of your project but I can’t find the link to the whitepaper. Can you give me the link of the white paper? I need to read through the white paper to understand the project clearly Grin Wish you have a nice day for the project
Maya56674

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:48:27 PM

I hope that many people are interested in your project. It seems to be an interesting project. It could be a good investment!
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:05:47 PM

The price of the tokens doesn't get too high.
Could you tell me how much the soft cap is?
And perhaps you will open some bounty campaign?
gonhunter

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:48:05 PM

nice project, and what are the benefits, comparing to other game projects?
Christini

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:24:12 PM

I'm new and I'm interested in participating in the life of the project, like the team
merculet
bakst2

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:08:36 PM

EBC team. Great work. I’ve been here from the very beginning, like thousands of your investors. A a true investor knows patience. The rest can go the McDonalds for a quick fix. The regular updates are good, we don’t need drip feeding each day, well most of us don’t, that is.
TanyaCrazy2020

Activity: 308
Merit: 103

UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:14:36 PM

important information:

EBCoin Team decided to perform the EBC token split before distributing tokens, and the unsold tokens will be burned prior to listing on exchanges.

EBCoin will be split into one-tenths of par value (1:10), and a new EBC token will be distributed accordingly. The already allocated tokens will be invalidated and the newly issued token will be listed. For example, if you have 10,000 EBC, you will receive the new 100,000 EBC instead of the previous one.

https://medium.com/@ebcoin/token-distribution-and-ebc-token-split-a5dd390987b5

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
filsid

Activity: 630

TOKPIE

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:31:06 AM

EBCoin Team Official Announcement

As you already know, this month has been a rather busy month for us. Due to the problems with the Korean exchange, our listing date has been pushed back. We would like to inform you that the listing EBCoin on the exchanges is on our priority list, and we have our Travelers’ best interests at heart.

We are also listening to our communities. We recognize that our communication with EBCoin’s global communities was not on par with the expectations you have from us. Therefore, you can expect regular periodic updates regarding the EBCoin developments from now on.
Our community goals with the changes are:

1. Keep our communities up-to-date regarding the developments of EBCoin and its business.
2. Improve our communication with the communities.
3. Grow and expand online and offline communities.
We are also planning for an AMA session soon as well since I know you guys have a lot of questions to ask.
Don’t forget to follow our media outlets to keep yourself up-to-date with the latest EBCoin news!

https://medium.com/@ebcoin/ebcoin-team-official-announcement-7181656dcc78

big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:18:59 PM

Hello to all

Where can we trade EBCoin?

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:49:59 PM

Hello to all

Where can we trade EBCoin?
They can in short time to get next listing: IDEX, CoinBene, BitMart. In addition, they are already available at coinmarketcap I think this is token that will grow.
DeViL303

Activity: 588

SESAME

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:55:40 AM

EBCoin is Now Trademarked in Japan

EBCoin is now officially trademarked in Japan.
This is our initial steps for our business development in Japan.

https://medium.com/@ebcoin/ebcoin-is-now-trademarked-in-japan-90a5da84c118

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: