Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:20:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A new format for purchasing asic, a real opportunity to start a mine without hav  (Read 181 times)
engineerbtcd (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:16:50 PM

Hello, I'm launching a project of purchasing and working asic miners and farms on new conditions for the market.

The essence of the proposal, buying asic or mining farms in the common ownership and accommodation in my room with free electricity!

Work on the principle of buying in 2-3-4-5-6 one asic or farm and the distribution of income from it at a one-year interest rate minus my commission for servicing farms in the region of 7-10%

Room 50 sq / m Ventilation, average temperature 13-15 degrees Celsius, electricity for free!
The price for the purchase of asic and farms from a verified supplier s9 on the 1st of January 138 Thousand rubles, Video card 1080ti 48k and so on (Every day prices vary, please specify)

I'm waiting for your comments and suggestions, until I do not accept what kind of payment, if the project is interesting, we will start buying through the guarantor from this forum.

P.S. in fact the idea of ​​cloud mining only without deception, all purchased equipment will work indefinitely! Working conditions will not change, not what kind of prepayments, donations and other things I do not need.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 723

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:58:19 PM

Hello, I'm launching a project of purchasing and working asic miners and farms on new conditions for the market.

The essence of the proposal, buying asic or mining farms in the common ownership and accommodation in my room with free electricity!

Work on the principle of buying in 2-3-4-5-6 one asic or farm and the distribution of income from it at a one-year interest rate minus my commission for servicing farms in the region of 7-10%

Room 50 sq / m Ventilation, average temperature 13-15 degrees Celsius, electricity for free!
The price for the purchase of asic and farms from a verified supplier s9 on the 1st of January 138 Thousand rubles, Video card 1080ti 48k and so on (Every day prices vary, please specify)

I'm waiting for your comments and suggestions, until I do not accept what kind of payment, if the project is interesting, we will start buying through the guarantor from this forum.

P.S. in fact the idea of ​​cloud mining only without deception, all purchased equipment will work indefinitely! Working conditions will not change, not what kind of prepayments, donations and other things I do not need.
I would like to ask on where do you live? Targeted possible business partner would be here on this forum but most of them will surely invest or do agree into this idea but would only for those people who are just residing near into your place because if you do ask me on searching for possible partner on different part of the world would really be hard and other thing,im really curious regarding on that free electricity  Cool
engineerbtcd (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:03:10 AM

May I ask how exactly you managed to acquire 'free eletricity' and on what contingent that you'll be able to continue to provide such a service?

The room is in the private sector, there is no electricity meter is paid according to the social tariff 700 rubles a month ($ 13) According to the terms of work indefinitely! How long will the equipment live, so much will profit investors and commission me. The equipment will be purchased from a verified seller https: / /au.ru/user/ABCDE/shop/
If you have more questions, ask, I can answer any question
engineerbtcd (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:16:49 AM

I would like to ask on where do you live? Targeted possible business partner would be here on this forum but most of them will surely invest or do agree into this idea but would only for those people who are just residing near into your place because if you do ask me on searching for possible partner on different part of the world would really be hard and other thing,im really curious regarding on that free electricity  Cool
I live in the city of Krasnoyarsk, Krasnoyarsk Territory, the room is in a private residential sector. I do not have an electric meter in the house and indoors, I pay at a social rate of 700 rubles a month ($ 13)
As for investors, not everyone has money even for 1 asic or a farm, if you break the cost by shares, say among 2-3-4 people, the entrance to mining becomes available to the wider masses. If you have any other questions, please answer with pleasure.
engineerbtcd (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:24:16 AM

I want to try to announce the purchase of the first asic and gpu farms, open space to buy 2 asic and 2 gpu farms until December 24. I do not accept money! Write who will participate in the procurement, after collecting all applications, we will calculate together what to get and how much equipment we purchase and what will be the shares, the prices for equipment will be written in the next post
engineerbtcd (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:39:03 AM

1)Antminer S9 with delivery for January 1-10, 2018 price of 138 thousand rubles (2300 $)
2)farm 2 options or take 13 cards rx 580 299 000 thousand rubles(5к$) or 13 video cards 1070gtx 8gb for 358 thousand rubles (6k $)
3)6 video cards rx580 8gb 149 thousand rubles ($ 2500) or 6 1060 6GB for 138 thousand ($ 2300)

If there are alternative wishes to say antminer L3 or Baikal Giant X10 write in the subject
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: