Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:30:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a dev to partner in project  (Read 339 times)
oportunis (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:30:32 AM

Hello, we are looking for a developer for our project.

We would like to create a new coin that uses PoW, PoS + masternodes and other consensus. We are not fans of today's ICO's as some can be scams and this way everybody would get equal chances.

We have few ideas on the project that can be created from scratch (use open source code base of other coin) or forked from already existing coin. We can cover business, marketing, funding/exchanges, design...

We can discuss in general on here, but it would be easier to connect via call and discuss possible cooperation.

Please let me know if this sounds interesting?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
juragan99

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:10:53 PM

Let's me know, what is project about?
jhdscript

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 11:33:22 PM

Could you pm me more informations ?

oportunis (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:24:51 AM

Hello,

as posted above we are looking for a developer to help us create a new altcoin that can be mined (PoW) and staked (PoS) and supports masternode accumulation to secure the network and we have some other ideas that we can implement.

For more details I will contact trough personal message as this is just a thread to get basic info from the project and to get interested parties aboard.
withanias
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:17:43 AM

I am interested Smiley
Please message me. I can cover technical aspects but I want to know your ideas on how you will ultimately get it listed on exchanges.

Hello,

as posted above we are looking for a developer to help us create a new altcoin that can be mined (PoW) and staked (PoS) and supports masternode accumulation to secure the network and we have some other ideas that we can implement.

For more details I will contact trough personal message as this is just a thread to get basic info from the project and to get interested parties aboard.
artras

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:18:45 PM

Hello,
We are an organization from Latvia, that specializing in blockchain development. We are committed to providing the most efficient services and support with the highest performance. We are providing the following services, such as security audit of Ethereum smart contracts based on blockchain technology (5 ETH), smart contract development including design and development processes (10 ETH), full stack development, including creating a specification, development, deployment, testing, maintenance and support (20 ETH). If you are interested, don't hesitate to ask questions and visit our website www.smartaudit24.com where you can get information about our team and check out the example of a security audit, that provides the process with a goal of investigating a piece of code, finding bugs, vulnerabilities and risks.

Check out - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2566940.msg26143335#msg26143335
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: