Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:57:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Disruptive cold & safe wallets - searching for an investor  (Read 72 times)
cryptoforensics (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:45:38 PM

With the new crypto-revolution and the huge raise of BTC, we are seeing a significant increase of attacks targeting crypto-currencies at an individual, or corporate level.

We are building a new cold wallet storage product based on a unique and disruptive positioning - the security threats will increase with the time and there’s clearly a window to take over a market. The time to market is perfect, the way crypto-currencies are moving in terms of technologies and usages, is just exciting.

I have myself a background in the IT security field and digital forensics and i'm over all, a crypto-enthousiast.

In that context, we are searching for a crypto-investor, talking about a 6 digits number to launch the product(s). We already started, but we need a ‘boost pill’ to go to the next level and concretise things.

The company will be based in UK (or Paris), & be owned by an Offshore holding (this has to be discussed with the potentiel partner).

Want to be part of the adventure or know more ? Please feel free to contact me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: