Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:36:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointo -Shop at Amazon and get bitcoins back! [DISCONTINUED]  (Read 16924 times)
Anonymous

July 10, 2010, 02:01:39 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2011, 10:21:59 AM by noagendamarket

I have started a service at http://bitcointo.com people can use to purchase Amazon.com  and other participating sites products using bitcoins.Find the product you want through my site and contact me here on the forums with your details and I will purchase it for you.I can also accept paypal for larger purchases however my main goal is to increase the amount of bitcoins accepted as the economy grows.I hope everyone finds this a useful project.

Now with %1 back when you use this link....

Add this link to your bookmark toollbar for direct access.

Earn bitcoins when you shop with bitcointo!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anonymous

July 12, 2010, 07:53:38 AM

Some more merchants have been added that you can shop through using our service.

So far:
# Amazon
# Buy.com
# Buyers Edge
# Cowboom
# Ebooks
# Hostmonster
# Prostores
# TheNerds.net

I will soon start funding a new service to exchange bitcoins for cash,money orders,travellers cheques,gold and silver.Most of the bitcoins I receive as people use bitcointo will be available for people to purchase.If anyone has recommendations for merchants they would like to use let me know.Cheers!
Anonymous

July 12, 2010, 11:18:32 AM

For Australian bitcoin users only I have an oztion store http://www.oztion.com.au/vShops/vshops.aspx?shopid=9519 and I dropship all over Australia from our warehouse in Queensland.I will accept bitcoins for any of the products under AU$50.

I will be adding more products over the next few weeks so stay tuned!

Anonymous

July 14, 2010, 12:00:15 PM

New merchants added today.

Thinkgeeks
Newegg.ca (sorry couldnt get newegg.us)
Compuvest
Play Asia (great site for games)

I will add more if requested.We have a contact form or just pm me here.I am trying to find a way to accept bitcoins for wow gold and related virtual goods.
laszlo

Activity: 199
Merit: 2072

View Profile
July 14, 2010, 12:44:19 PM

This is great, thank you!

BC: 157fRrqAKrDyGHr1Bx3yDxeMv8Rh45aUet
cayblood

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2010, 06:59:10 PM

Have you considered offering email-based amazon gift certificates for bitcoins? That way you wouldn't need to be a middle-man.
Anonymous

July 15, 2010, 09:36:09 AM

Have you considered offering email-based amazon gift certificates for bitcoins? That way you wouldn't need to be a middle-man.

Smiley

Have you checked my site? I added a gift certificate section the other day.I just havent gotten around to posting it on the forum yet!
Amazon has heaps of gift cards for different companies available.
Here is the page on my site for giftcards.
http://www.bitcointo.com/p/btc-to-gift-cards.html

The direct link
http://tinyurl.com/bitcointogiftcards
Anonymous

July 17, 2010, 04:02:15 AM

Can those gift cards be emailed and used digitally?

They need a name and email address.It doesnt specify it has to be your real name,initials or temporary email address. Wink

I need -

first name or initial
second name or initial
temporary or secondary email address to send the certificate to.

Is this ok?
Anonymous

July 26, 2010, 12:38:16 PM

Back to school deals with Amazon.com.

http://www.bitcointo.com/2010/07/amazon-back-to-school-deals.html

Anonymous

July 28, 2010, 06:25:52 AM

Gift Cards are now available for Australian customers only .

They can be used at any of the following outlets.

Coles
Myer
Target
Kmart
Coles Express
Bi-Lo
Liquorland
Vintage Cellars
1st Choice Liquor
Officeworks
Itunes Music Cards
Officeworks

http://www.giftcards.com.au/colesgroup/

FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2010, 06:53:39 AM

NoAgenda, where do we find BTC prices on your site? Or do you negotiate after someone tells you they want an item each time?

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
Anonymous

July 28, 2010, 07:43:42 AM

NoAgenda, where do we find BTC prices on your site? Or do you negotiate after someone tells you they want an item each time?

I use the latest exchange prices from bitcoinmarket.I need to get a widget that shows the latest prices.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2010, 08:22:53 AM

I use the latest exchange prices from bitcoinmarket.I need to get a widget that shows the latest prices.

That'd be cool. I'd like a widget that shows MtGox and BCM on my desktop. BCM is closed for me all day. I wonder if he'll eventually run it 'round the clock.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
Anonymous

July 28, 2010, 10:11:17 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2010, 10:38:50 AM by noagendamarket

That'd be cool. I'd like a widget that shows MtGox and BCM on my desktop. BCM is closed for me all day. I wonder if he'll eventually run it 'round the clock.

Its only a matter of time. Smiley

My site is on google blogger so it needs some kind of html widget or banner that i can add.I dont like using iframes but that might be a temporary solution.

*edit-I added a new page to the site with bitcoinmarket embedded into the page and an explanation of the conversion calculation I use to work out the price of products.Iframes are so 1990 lol.
Anonymous

August 09, 2010, 06:08:00 AM

Yes you can  Cheesy
Anonymous

October 14, 2010, 03:14:38 AM

Ok I had to update the Amazon link as the old one wasnt working. It will take you to the amazon kindle page now when you click it. Add it to your browser faves and get bitcoins back whenever you use it. Happy shopping everyone.
Anonymous

October 14, 2010, 03:57:55 AM

Just a question for people....would you be more likely to use this service if it was semi automated for you?

kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 14, 2010, 04:26:28 AM

Just a question for people....would you be more likely to use this service if it was semi automated for you?

I would, if I have any money.

Anonymous

October 14, 2010, 04:48:28 AM

I would, if I have any money.

You dont need money you just need bitcoins!
Anonymous

July 18, 2011, 10:24:32 AM

I am closing this service down and of course if you have any outstanding rebates owed contact me and I will honour them.

As the first service to offer a way to spend money at Amazon I feel it has served its purpose and better more advanced services can take over.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: