Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:41:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴 [ICO] YuTü.Co.in: First Cryptocurrency to Commoditize YouTube Channels 🔴  (Read 1860 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HUJIK

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:27:39 AM

what is this silence? no admin here for some news or the following schedule? does make now almost 5 days ICO's finish and no news, what happen? Huh Huh Huh Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tuanken897

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:46:13 AM

Hi dev.
When your token list in any exchange ?
Long time from this project start
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:23:12 AM

Hi dev.
When your token list in any exchange ?
Long time from this project start
The ICO just finished, getting listed on exchanges takes time and money and the exchanges pick and choose whom they want to list, at least give them some time to organize things in the background.  

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
HUJIK

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:42:35 PM

Why no post or blog from the team since now 5 days?
where is bruno the guy who were always present within ICO period? This project is getting a scam.
the exchange and main site should be ready the Mars 15th after ICO end but why we don't see anything?
HUJIK

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:01:35 PM

"" The ICO just finished, getting listed on exchanges takes time and money and the exchanges pick and choose whom they want to list, at least give them some time to organize things in the background.""

before the ICO start he has promise minimum three exchanges and the main site, where are them? and about the money, he have made a token sale (ICO) and soft cap has been reach what money do they need again? I think that you must not provide some false news, i guess that you are not an investor because you should be worry and not be part of this scam! I invested my money in this project and i am so worry. There are something which smell bad and it seems Bruno has run with our money! damn scamer!! 
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:25:51 PM

"" The ICO just finished, getting listed on exchanges takes time and money and the exchanges pick and choose whom they want to list, at least give them some time to organize things in the background.""

before the ICO start he has promise minimum three exchanges and the main site, where are them? and about the money, he have made a token sale (ICO) and soft cap has been reach what money do they need again? I think that you must not provide some false news, i guess that you are not an investor because you should be worry and not be part of this scam! I invested my money in this project and i am so worry. There are something which smell bad and it seems Bruno has run with our money! damn scamer!! 

HUJIK, Calidude is a supporter from Down Under.

The reason I haven't posted in the past few days is because I was very sick. To be blunt, I had the shits most likely due to something I ate. Became very dehydrated but knew to drink plenty of apple juice due to having this happen many years ago where I ended up in the hospital and was hooked up to one of them drip machine thingies. Butt is still sore but not as bad as a couple days ago. Had fever and couldn't think straight, opting to not even turn on the computer knowing that the team Lead, a guy in Vegas, was handling the site, exchange, etc.

I did login yesterday under my Gleb account and noticed that nothing is live yet but the http://yutubopolis.center/ site was offline, not knowing if still due to a glitch on the hosting site or the team was doing something with it. Actually, though, there's nothing for them to do there, for the new site would be on http://yutu.co.in. They have all the passwords et al. to move the site they built from their local host to that URL, and could have at least called me if there was an issue.

I'm taken aback that nothing is currently live, calling and leaving a message yesterday evening to the Lead, but have yet to hear back from him.

No, I didn't take off with the money because the ICO money was never in my control except when provided funds to dole out YTC. The soft cap was never reached (not here nor there, just a truism), and wasn't an issue because the Lead was supposedly in position to fade nominal expenses.

Expect another update later today, guys.

Bruno

HUJIK

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:26:06 PM

The reason I haven't posted in the past few days is because I was very sick. To be blunt, I had the shits most likely due to something I ate. Became very dehydrated but knew to drink plenty of apple juice due to having this happen many years ago where I ended up in the hospital and was hooked up to one of them drip machine thingies. Butt is still sore but not as bad as a couple days ago. Had fever and couldn't think straight, opting to not even turn on the computer knowing that the team Lead, a guy in Vegas, was handling the site, exchange, etc.

I did login yesterday under my Gleb account and noticed that nothing is live yet but the http://yutubopolis.center/ site was offline, not knowing if still due to a glitch on the hosting site or the team was doing something with it. Actually, though, there's nothing for them to do there, for the new site would be on http://yutu.co.in. They have all the passwords et al. to move the site they built from their local host to that URL, and could have at least called me if there was an issue.

I'm taken aback that nothing is currently live, calling and leaving a message yesterday evening to the Lead, but have yet to hear back from him.

No, I didn't take off with the money because the ICO money was never in my control except when provided funds to dole out YTC. The soft cap was never reached (not here nor there, just a truism), and wasn't an issue because the Lead was supposedly in position to fade nominal expenses.

Bruno

thank you Bruno for this enlightenment and I know that you have understood my concern, it was a coincidence to not get any news just after the end of the ICO and this untill 5 days after, which is not your habit. I have received the message and I feel very well now. prompt recovery to you and do not die so fast because you have enough bread on the board.
ETHmyXMRs

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:50:54 AM

hey bruno,

have'nt been dining out with vlad by any chance?  Cheesy Cheesy. hope you are

on the improve and feeling better. i did mention on a different

board, to someone, that you were on some tropical island having a

great time. but i assured them that you would return.

good luck... get well
Calidude

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:15:10 AM

Bruno
According to my VPN I am from Down Under, right now I am a Singaporean, tomorrow I may be from Russia.   Wink

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:54:43 AM

The Lead dude overseeing the team which he formed and oversaw is MIA. For the past couple days I've been trying to reach him by phone leaving countless messages. Now the number is disconnected.

His name is Lester Richards aka Les and supposedly lives in Summerlin, a community west of Las Vegas. His phone number is/was 702-243-9017.

The other members making up the team all under Les' control are/were: Albert (surname unknown) who was supposedly handling the exchange aspect; Steve (Davis or Davies) aka SBD handling the site development whose initial work looked like shit; Les' girlfriend, Rita, supposedly some sort of marketing guru that didn't contribute anything as far as I'm aware of; and an unnamed dev dude. I spoke mainly with Les, relaying to the community the latest as per what he relaid to me. I handled the info relaid on this forum, Twitter, etc., thus to blame for the hype et al.

I first met Les at a Las Vegas Bitcoin Meetup where he seemed to have his plate full working with others in attendance on various projects. When he asked what I was doing in the crypto space, I told him about YuTü.Co.in and was in the process of forming a team at the time. Les told me he had a team and could handle everything I needed upon explaining the concept to him. When it came time to talk about paying for his services, it was I who suggested that he have control of the ICO funds as they come in, I was allocated funds for the bounty and YTC payouts. This way he would be compensated for his services upfront. I had no qualms with such arrangements given his supposed cred at the meetups, doing the same for Bitcoin 100 seven years ago with Dmitri handling all the bitcoin donations, nary a satoshi in my direct control nor a satoshi was ever misappropriated with none of the admins et al. receiving a satoshi in compensation for crypto's first charity org.

I currently live in Arizona and plan on taking a trip to LV to the next Bitcoin meetup to see if I can run into Les (highly doubtful, considering), team members, or others who've know or have recently worked with Les on their respected projects.

During the ICO, only about a dozen folks participated to the tune of few thousand dollars. Taxing my memory, all supporters have publicly declared their participation corresponding to the blockchain timestamps of when funds were remitted, thus it shouldn't be problematic for me to list when and who participated and for what amounts.

The BTC and ETH wallet addresses used during the ICO should not be used again given that Les would have access to any funds remitted there. Although I don't see anybody sending funds to said addresses, I will be deleting all references to them so that no mistakes are made.

Unfortunately, Les currently has control of a big chuck of YTC, thus that, too, is compromised. If by happenstance Les transfers those YTC to my control, then there would be no need to create a new batch of YTC. I now have full control of all registered domain names originally in my name with all their access passwords changed.

Moving forward, I'm now in the process of reaching out to some of the prominent members of the crypto community so to bring YuTü.Co.in to fruition, again, where I won't have any assess to any of the revenue. The concept is sound and ripe for the YouTube space in having creators and fans thereof, not to mention crypto enthusiasts, to embrace our platform.

Once YuTü.Co.in is rebooted, ALL supporters will be accordingly compensated in full.

In closing, I offer my apologies to all those currently affected by this state of affairs, but rest assured that I will fix it.

Bruno

Calidude

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:50:40 AM

Great so a team member has done an exit scam. 

I trusted this project.    Angry

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 03:09:29 AM

I trusted this project.    Angry

All's not lost, bud. Yes, the team [leader] I trusted is MIA but I'm not going anywhere.

Now for the good news. I've teamed up with a Navajo who's excited about YuTü.Co.in and was willing to transfer at least U$20K to the endeavor immediately until I stopped him, informing him that papers should be drawn up first, whereupon he's getting in contact with his lawyers come Monday. His name is Geren from Peach Springs, AZ, and is versed in marketing. He is into crypto, holding BTC, TLC and ETH (perhaps others). He has associates who are also in crypto having various skill sets most likely that can brought to the table, not to mention Geren may have them invest as well.

During our convoy, Geren couldn't stop repeating how he'll be the Native American who'll invest in a crypto startup. Myself, not too sure about that, but let's pretend it's a truism nonetheless. Geren also want's to take me to some sweat house on the Navajo Reservation. I haven't a clue as to what that'll consist of, but I'm game (hopefully not literally  Shocked).

I'll keep you guys abreast.

Bruno

Calidude

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 03:42:39 PM

I trusted this project.    Angry

All's not lost, bud. Yes, the team [leader] I trusted is MIA but I'm not going anywhere.

Now for the good news. I've teamed up with a Navajo who's excited about YuTü.Co.in and was willing to transfer at least U$20K to the endeavor immediately until I stopped him, informing him that papers should be drawn up first, whereupon he's getting in contact with his lawyers come Monday. His name is Geren from Peach Springs, AZ, and is versed in marketing. He is into crypto, holding BTC, TLC and ETH (perhaps others). He has associates who are also in crypto having various skill sets most likely that can brought to the table, not to mention Geren may have them invest as well.

During our convoy, Geren couldn't stop repeating how he'll be the Native American who'll invest in a crypto startup. Myself, not too sure about that, but let's pretend it's a truism nonetheless. Geren also want's to take me to some sweat house on the Navajo Reservation. I haven't a clue as to what that'll consist of, but I'm game (hopefully not literally  Shocked).

I'll keep you guys abreast.

Bruno
That is semi-good news but what about the rogue devs holdings of YTC and do you know why he took off?

Mental issues or just a cunt?

Calidude

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:40:08 PM

So looks like another exit scam, money down the drain.   Sad

I know it is not your fault but being the promoter you have a responsibility. 

What actions are being taken to get us refunds or is the money all gone too?

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:12:57 AM

All's not forsaken, bud. Geren, the co-founder, is in the process of finalizing the particulars with his legal advisers. Once set, we'll be moving forward and satisfying early adapters. Apologies for not having any further details but stay tuned, reporting as soon as solid information becomes available.

Bruno

Calidude

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 04:09:24 AM

All's not forsaken, bud. Geren, the co-founder, is in the process of finalizing the particulars with his legal advisers. Once set, we'll be moving forward and satisfying early adapters. Apologies for not having any further details but stay tuned, reporting as soon as solid information becomes available.

Bruno
Okay thanks for replying. 

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:21:30 AM

Bruno

<replying with one of my main alts>

I literally just got off the phone with Geren (in Vegas now at his daughter's wedding), thus there is an update to report. Geren has convinced a friend/associate of his to also come on board as an investor in getting the endeavor up and running. Combined, they're willing to put up 80-100K, where they'll be paying expenses as they arise with me being fully in the know in confirming that moneys have indeed been allocated to devs et al. The lawyers are still doing the paperwork, etc., now having to include the name of the third party (Geren told me his name - twice - but at this penning, for the life of me I can't recall it, with apologies, for a tad tired is my excuse).

Bruno
Calidude

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 04:38:40 AM

Bruno

<replying with one of my main alts>

I literally just got off the phone with Geren (in Vegas now at his daughter's wedding), thus there is an update to report. Geren has convinced a friend/associate of his to also come on board as an investor in getting the endeavor up and running. Combined, they're willing to put up 80-100K, where they'll be paying expenses as they arise with me being fully in the know in confirming that moneys have indeed been allocated to devs et al. The lawyers are still doing the paperwork, etc., now having to include the name of the third party (Geren told me his name - twice - but at this penning, for the life of me I can't recall it, with apologies, for a tad tired is my excuse).

Bruno

Thanks Alt  Cheesy

Seriously, good news though.   Keep us posted please.   

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 07:51:42 PM

Just a quick update.

According to Geren, his lawyer(s) are still finalizing the paperwork for formulation of our partnership. I hope he ain't payin' them by the hour.  Cry My next face-to-face meeting with Geren will be next week after he takes care of commitments related to the Navajo Nation in Arizona.

Meanwhile, I'm restructuring http://yutu.co.in/ after my former associates sabotaged it. I have some files and the php dump was incomplete, thus not able to import it, in conjunction with the WP theme I used at the time and was fond of is no longer supported, but none of that will matter down the road, for whatever I put up now is only temporary, replaced with a robust site built by a formidable team.

Calidude

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 12:17:09 PM

So are investors going to receive refunds?

Looks like this is not going anywhere but South. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: