Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:32:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need an opinion on rejecting a job offer or crypto  (Read 2033 times)
sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:47:41 PM

I have opportunity in overseas job around 1000 usd. but my mind now not in a stable manner.

please guide me whats the best option doing crypto currency on the home or move to the job overseas?

If i were you i will accept the job overseas because its a good opportunity to earn money, and you can help your family. In crypto you dont have a 100% assurance that you can get a money on time, but if you work then you have surely income every month, so why you will waste the chance of earning, right?

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:51:11 PM

If you want a cryptocurrency trader as a job, you need to focus on it seriously.
You have to see the charts every minutes for 20 hours a day, so you will able to analyst the market moving
eriwis

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:58:02 PM

I have opportunity in overseas job around 1000 usd. but my mind now not in a stable manner.

please guide me whats the best option doing crypto currency on the home or move to the job overseas?
You can take a job while still investing in crypto. You can get enough capital to invest until you are able to make enough money from crypto.
BitcoinBoster

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

if you are able to produce in crypto and it meets your needs I think you still choose to work in crypto because it will make you freer to do other things without being tied to anyone.
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:12:21 PM

why not doing both
if you still confused to chose what is the good thing for you
some experience in work sometimes are very usefull and intresting i think
and still can improve our mental to prepared when the market shake

lopatitapipa

Activity: 60
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:13:50 PM
Merited by tema (2)

Don't reject that Job, Job is a big opportunity for everyone. You may Accept the job and do crypto too when you get enough time. My brother is a banker and he is doing crypto trading too! And, Now, He is my inspiration  Grin

Good Luck, Sir.
golem999

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:46:10 PM

many reasons other than being afraid if at other times you need a bid that's a lot of excuses other than feeling frightened if at other times you need the offer but my advice is better you guess the offer and crypto you can do in spare time only
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:25:05 PM

That's a great opportunity for you, grab it, 1000 usd is high enough but if your are hesitating because you have son or daughter or any family member that needs attention that you will left behind a big responsiblity, and you have a lot of friends and followers on fb and high rank here on bitcointalk and you are expert on trading, i think you can earn more than 1000 usd even without going anywhere.

Hhmm,as for me I resigned from my job just to give crypto the attention it needs,pls reject the job if your heart can carry it...
i also resigned my current job because my father had a stroke and what i do is doing campaigns and trade, i actually get more profit rather than my previous job.
Wow this is really good because you are doing well but mate I would suggest you not to leave your job at any cost. We can use all the feature of earning bitcoin along with our job then no need to leave your job, gradually everything is getting very hard to get so it is very important to have more than one way of earning, bitcoin gives us opportunity to use as our additional source of income so don’t leave your job try to increase your earning with bitcoin along with your job.
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:39:47 PM

Unless you are pretty sure you can earn much more money with crypto I would take the job. If you are not a pro, earning money from crypto is very unstable source of income.
It still depends on his ability to manage it. There are many who already earn a lot in crypto in different activities , so if they can , there is possibility that his able too but for sure it'll take time and more study.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

Gulayman

Activity: 173

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:42:25 PM

My opinion is, grab that job. It is better to have a job, you can get benefits if you become old. Unlike in crypto, this is not sure to have you a better life. Because the price is not stable and sometimes it is low.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:43:58 PM

I don't think it is necessary to reject a job or cryptocurrency. You can choose both of it and start to work on it. It would be a good opportunity to have a two source of income especially when you really need a financial support.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:44:44 PM

For me having a great job offer is really one of the best oppurtunity but i think you should still choose crypto, because crypto is also a big oppurtunity for you to have a big profit and with crypto you can be more profitable person.

atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:19:21 PM

For me,  it is much better to accept the job offer because you can proceed with crypto like joining in signature campaign and trading even if you are working.

MoonSteel

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:46:32 AM

Follow your heart and pray!!!! Crypto world is a world full of instability, it is also integrated with the results to be achieved. Sometimes you can earn a lot of income, sometimes not at all.

But if you are a person who does not want to take risks, take the job!
For having a definite income per month is much safer.
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:54:11 AM

I would recommend accepting the job overseas and then continue with the crypto investment. Investing in crypto takes only a little amount of time and this can be done anywhere in the world. In this way not only that we are earning from our day job but also have additional income from our side investments.

qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:26:46 AM

Two opportunities but two different subjects that require extreme consideration and thinking. Here are my opinions on having a stable job vis-a-vis focusing into cryptocurrency:

STABLE JOB

• Having a stable job makes you financially settled as you receive monthly wages;
  • There is consistent pay and you have the option to be promoted;
  • It enhances your knowledge in the workplace and you learn different techniques and skills along the workplace; and
  • You develop friendship and connections along the way due to the diverse culture you take part in.

CRYPTOCURRENCY

• The income that you receive can skyrocket depending on the amount of money you risk;
  • You control your time and work. You have the prerogative to control your lifestyle without anyone dictating you what to do;
  • You are in your dwelling, resulting to a more comfortable workplace; and
  • You get to know by experience the tricks and trades of trading/investing.

The problem with focusing into cryptocurrency is that, you are dealing with risk. Let us say that you invest/trade an amount of $1,000 and the prices of bitcoin suddenly decreased. Now, you just lost $1,000 or at least most of its value. The income that you receive in bitcoin is not stable as its volatile nature explains why. You may consider it as a 'high-risk, high-reward' kind of payment.
With the job offering overseas, you get to be separated with your family and relatives and you have to continuously grind in the workplace in order to at least get promoted. You have to follow the company policies and observe stern rules and regulations.

Personally, I would choose to go overseas and focus on my investments at the same time. It is like killing two birds in one stone!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:47:44 AM

Once you learn about passive income, its extremely hard to continue working and trading your time for money. It will be in the back of your mind every hour you work. That is unless you are a very stubborn person!
I will say this, I love my job. I don't make a lot of money and I don't care about getting rich.
However, at the end of this I do invest in stocks, mostly dividends (passive income). I have multiple reason why I do it. I invest only small amounts into the stock market. I have no debt outside my mortgage. I don't live frugal, but I never overspend also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: