Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:51:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you find new cryptocurrencies before they take off?  (Read 129 times)
modtakels

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:51:19 PM

Hi everyone! I'm thesoupiest and will make no bones about my general ignorance of cryptocurrency on the whole. While I have purchased and traded it a few times and currently have some money in litecoin, I have little to no understanding of how cryptocurrency works whatsoever.

Anyway, I'm here to ask about how to find cryptocurrencies with a potential for explosive growth before they actually hit that stage. I regret buying into litecoin at 311 and not around 90, but it's that kind of growth I'm looking for. Just today a friend brought Iota, MonaCoin, and Vertcoin to my attention, and in examining their price histories on coinmarketcap.com, each of these coins had a very low valuation until just recently, multiplying in price by a factor of four or even eight or sixteen depending on how early you'd hypothetically bought them.

I'm trying to find the next cryptocurrency that'll balloon like that and buy a whole mess of it before it does. How do I go about finding such potential cash cows? I appreciate your taking the time to read this and thank you for any advice you can offer. See you around!
COin;s price varies with two  major factors,technical analysis which you can learn in investopedia and second fundamental analysis which you can get from the news.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: