Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:21:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: iPhone X unlocked  (Read 345 times)
Fischer589 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:27:06 AM

I have 2 iPhone X unlocked I’m willing to trade for 1 bitcoin Roll Eyes
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
henkcryptotank

Activity: 721
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:25:21 AM

And i wanna go to lala land Huh
Khali94

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:40:33 AM

with 1 bitcoin I can buy 15 iphones x you only have 2 you are missing 13
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:38:09 AM

A noob with no history and activity one(lol),sell 2 iPhonesX unlocked.
How much more obvious can be this fake crappy thread,that it's a crappy fake thread? Cheesy
Gtfo from here scammer.

Me too mate,cheers! Grin
Fischer589 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:02:30 PM

A noob with no history and activity one(lol),sell 2 iPhonesX unlocked.
How much more obvious can be this fake crappy thread,that it's a crappy fake thread? Cheesy
Gtfo from here scammer.

Me too mate,cheers! Grin

Figured one of you would like to share some of your wealth. The iphones are real btw. Worth a shot in my opinion, especially considering the new iPhone X isn't available outside of the U.S. yet. A guy can dream, can't he?
mafia15

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:05:41 PM

Lol 1 bitcoin? U serious
Fischer589 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:22:56 PM

Lol 1 bitcoin? U serious

If you're willing to give me an entire bitcoin, sure. I'll take 0.21btc in all seriousness.
Juankrlosx10

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:15:07 PM

Hi, do you accept scrow?

Can i take 1 for 0.1 btc?
Fischer589 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:32:16 PM

Hi, do you accept scrow?

Willing to accept that and also willing to use an escrow service. Care to suggest one?
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:23:25 AM

Hi, do you accept scrow?

Willing to accept that and also willing to use an escrow service. Care to suggest one?
I would recommend using minerjones to escrow, here is a link to his profile:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=346731

ziku65

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:04:04 PM

Where are you from is it the iPhone brand new or used and can you provide screenshots. Thanks  Smiley
Fischer589 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:57:14 PM

Where are you from is it the iPhone brand new or used and can you provide screenshots. Thanks  Smiley

Philadelphia. (U.S.)
And yes. Brand new.

Not sure how to insert a pic in here (tried the "insert img" but I'm not understanding how that works)

Fischer589 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:07:58 PM

Hi, do you accept scrow?

I would recommend using minerjones to escrow, here is a link to his profile:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=346731

Thanks for your suggestion, I've reached out to him...
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:44:43 PM

Hi, do you accept scrow?

Your price went down 1000% rather quickly.  Roll Eyes

You are now selling an Iphone X for 1750$, which is still way overpriced, (how could you ever offer this to a non-trusted 3rd party reseller), as the retailer price is like 999$. https://www.apple.com/shop/buy-iphone/iphone-x

Ontop of that you have included no screenshots, no prove, and yet all these accounts simply place offers? Could you maybe

A. provide proof you own the phone,

B. Give us a realistic price for it?

Also, how can we exactly be sure that this isn't some counterfeit iPhone from China?

Hi, do you accept scrow?

-- You must be extremely delusional to buy from this guy. --

Fischer589 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:21:58 PM

Hi, do you accept scrow?

You are now selling an Iphone X for 1750$, which is still way overpriced, (how could you ever offer this to a non-trusted 3rd party reseller), as the retailer price is like 999$. https://www.apple.com/shop/buy-iphone/iphone-x

Ontop of that you have included no screenshots, no prove, and yet all these accounts simply place offers? Could you maybe

Also, how can we exactly be sure that this isn't some counterfeit iPhone from China?

Hi, do you accept scrow?

All you have in business is a word. In this case, I can offer the following: 1) someone explain how to upload a picture of the devices, unopened as of today, and I will provide proof of purchase and ownership. 2) the price is the price and will be the price until bitcoin moves. If you would like to purchase an iPhone from apple, do that. It makes much more sense if you are in a position to do so. But please read my comments above and stay out of my business with other potential traders.

This is a one-time offer for those in a position to trade for a device in exchange for some btc. If you don't like price, make an offer that better suits you.
truecrusader666

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:22:41 PM

I have 2 iPhone X unlocked I’m willing to trade for 1 bitcoin Roll Eyes

1 BTC ? lol ?
18K for 2 phones?  Is too much money you asking for.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:25:51 PM

... especially considering the new iPhone X isn't available outside of the U.S. yet. A guy can dream, can't he?

If you don't do your research, people here will start doubting you. For one, iPhone X's are sold worldwide now. I bought mine on 4th Nov in Singapore. The phone is sold at Apple stores all over the planet. Just google Apple Japan, Apple Singapore, Apple Australia, Apple UAE, Apple China, Apple Taiwan, Apple Germany, Apple UK, Apple France.. you're a bit out of date. The phone has been available worldwide since day 1 of it's release.

Why would I risk sending bitcoins to you when I could just walk into any of the above Apple stores and pay the advertised Apple price? I pay less money and I get an original phone. Plus I get the phone right there and then. On the spot.

And what was that??? 2 iPhone X's for $18000? Why would anyone pay this much? The phone is almost obsolete. Apple is already designing an iPhone X Plus!

olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:59:47 PM

... especially considering the new iPhone X isn't available outside of the U.S. yet. A guy can dream, can't he?

If you don't do your research, people here will start doubting you. For one, iPhone X's are sold worldwide now. I bought mine on 4th Nov in Singapore. The phone is sold at Apple stores all over the planet. Just google Apple Japan, Apple Singapore, Apple Australia, Apple UAE, Apple China, Apple Taiwan, Apple Germany, Apple UK, Apple France.. you're a bit out of date. The phone has been available worldwide since day 1 of it's release.

Why would I risk sending bitcoins to you when I could just walk into any of the above Apple stores and pay the advertised Apple price? I pay less money and I get an original phone. Plus I get the phone right there and then. On the spot.

And what was that??? 2 iPhone X's for $18000? Why would anyone pay this much? The phone is almost obsolete. Apple is already designing an iPhone X Plus!

Thank you for this some people believes that the moment they are in the US some other people else where is just occupying a space in the entire planet. Over here, Apple had to do its official relaunch even though it has done one outside the county that shows the importance they attach to the market here and immediately from thereon, it became available with less than what Op is parading as the amount and even with extra warranty on the one made specifically for the country.
ramzi4

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:54:01 PM

i wanna buy one for 900 $  , pm me !
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:29:50 PM

Hi, do you accept scrow?

Hi, do you accept scrow?

adolf,

a price cannot go 1000% down. the max it can go down is 100%. thats basic math..

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: