Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:11:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH, LTC, DASH, XRP -why all so high  (Read 451 times)
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:06:53 AM

While Bitcoin is being stable around $16500...

you already have the answer to your question in the first line of your post.

each time bitcoin becomes stable, traders will have a hard time making profit that they like in a cryptocurrency. so they switch over to altcoins which are very easy to manipulate and pump.

if bitcoin starts being volatile again (either rise or fall) they will dump altcoins just as fast and go back to bitcoin.

--looking for signature--

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:07:11 AM

I am shocked ETH reach 700USD today. Any hype that make altcoins rise?. Is cryptokitties made issues until today?

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:11:07 AM

While Bitcoin is being stable around $16500 all the other top coins like ETH, DASH, LTC, XRP, BCH, XMR are skyrocketing within a short time.
Does this mean that investors are moving towards the large cap coins ? Which coin have you invested in ?
I had an eye on Ethereum and it has reached $750 while DASH has conquered the $950 . Will both DASH and ETH cross $1000 within this year ?
XRP has crosed $0.5 , will it hit the $1 within this year ? Drop your comments below.

The bitcoin price is falling and altcoin prices are increasing because people are cashout their profits from bitcoin so they are investing their profits in potential coins like ETH,LTC and etc.So the price of altcoins keeps increasing BCH cash making huge bump over the other coins it crossed $2000,so the year 2018 maybe the year of altcoins.
bazar111

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:12:42 AM

Because its time for this altcoins coming. Bitcoin cannot grow all the time withoun this alstoins. ETH and Dash will be for 2000$ in next year.
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:21:28 AM

I am shocked ETH reach 700USD today. Any hype that make altcoins rise?. Is cryptokitties made issues until today?

I think ETH will pass 1000$ with next two weeks

Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:28:20 AM

I think that's normal because of the fact that their price is still low because they have not yet reached the price of bitcoin so most of the crypto currency coin still select bitcoin rather than other coins so fast That's the price, because many users or invest in a coin are also bigger in price.

btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:30:37 AM

While Bitcoin is being stable around $16500 all the other top coins like ETH, DASH, LTC, XRP, BCH, XMR are skyrocketing within a short time.
Does this mean that investors are moving towards the large cap coins ? Which coin have you invested in ?
I had an eye on Ethereum and it has reached $750 while DASH has conquered the $950 . Will both DASH and ETH cross $1000 within this year ?
XRP has crosed $0.5 , will it hit the $1 within this year ? Drop your comments below.

Does it mean that every single investor is moving towards the larg ecap cryptocurrencies? Absolutely not. For example raiblocks got pumped real hard recently and the price has more than doubled in a day today, and that is considered to be a small cap crypto.

These coins have just been dumped for the purposes of bitcoin going up, and now they are making a comeback, that is all.

Pumps will happen and dumps will happen as well - just a natural thing in cryptocurrency markets. I expect to see corrections for LTC and XRP very soon, though. I dont' feel like they should be that high up at all.
myworkstrade

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:34:06 AM

news  good news with eth ltc dash and xrp,

particular with the new developments of token new investors and good roadmaps for year 2018.  Congratulations guys, Eth they said would hit 1,000$ level no one knows so always take precautions.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:45:36 AM

If there is no explanation, they are gonna all crash, it is clear though. I am gonna take some beer and watch this.

NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:52:13 AM

As a somewhat oldtimer I remember Bitcoin, yes Bitcoin being $90. Now we have utter shitcoins that are valued more than $90.
Bitcoin cash is $2000, do you know how big it was when Bitcoin passed $2000 for the first time? Now an alt does it even though we all know that it won't be used much in the future and will always be an alt.

It's just money moving around pumping up all the crap so that people make profits. I think it comes back to long term low interest rates at the end of the day. What else are you going to do with your savings? Bonds are in a bubble, stocks are in a bubble, crypto is in a bubble, property is in a bubble. Only gold and silver aren't, but becasue they aren't, they are unsexy and no one wants to buy them!
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:15:56 AM

It is all because of the rise of bitcoin's value . The traders are taking the risk on smaller value altcoins rather than investing on a high price bitcoin.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:16:16 AM

Such growth is primarily due to the fact that bitcoin does not make sharp movements. In addition, look at the capitalization - it grows, then new money comes in. They go to the altcoyns and the cue ball. But more capital in the altcoins. Dominating bitcoin decreases

Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:16:48 AM

of course dash and ethereum but now ethereum like more one step ahead from dash because in few month ethereum reach $750 and its mean ethereum is real future invesment
so keep ethereum from now and waiting for high price like bitcoin Grin
Man21

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:20:44 AM

Actually more people already join the party of cryptocurrency this time.
Waiting the price of bitcoin become more fluctuate, the speculator move their investment into top altcoin which has high marketcap.
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:34:20 AM

bitcoin prices seem to have a pretty good impact on altcoin so there are lots of coins like eth lite and dash for the better. and therefore many are investing there.

AidenCasanova

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:35:24 AM

from discussion no one exactly have a point why some alt go high except of pump
people who already think they are late to join BTC hype will try to join alt and hope something similar happen with alt too
but if BTC price will go higher again,, i'm sure alt will go down because money will run to BTC for a while...
after BTC stable again, money will back to alt again..
that's what i'm learning from 2 month of trading

just like some post above, i'm sure ETH will have good price maybe $1000

tree1100hn

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:38:54 AM

Because so all the digital currencies are up, BTC so much up, now stagflation, it changed the turn to altcoin. After all, altcoin also has high-quality investment products, optimistic about the purchase is normal, it is now in the digital currency outbreak. Hold the digital coin in your hand
bizonglimang

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:45:14 AM

Everything is high right now. Literally 90% of the coins are having crazy bull runs in the past week or so. There is no reason for it except for a higher cryto adoption and awareness.

Yes this amazing.

2017 Dec 11 => 16300$+
2017 Nov 11 => 6300$+

difference is 10,000$ .
In my opinion, the possibility of ETH, LTC, DASH, XRP can reach the highest price because they are coin dwellers crypto long after BTC. So if you chose any of them, you will earn a lot.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:00:36 AM

Sometimes these sudden price rises surprise me. Indeed there is a massive bull run on most coins and tokens. Even SBD which was less than $1 has reached more than $6 riht now. As of the coins you mentioned, I am pretty sure ETH will cross $1000 by the end of this year. About other coins, I think they will not increase in prices; rather decrease from the current rate.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:06:01 AM

LOL mate, it doesn't surprises me at all because of this news:

https://www.coindesk.com/ubs-launch-live-ethereum-platform-barclays-credit-suisse/

Although the cryptokitties still remains as the main factors why Ethereum network is still slow at the moment. Cyrptokitties went virus as a result clogging the mempools. There's even a speculation going around that Ethereum will have its own set of futures contracts as well. Let's see if this is true.

As for other altcoins, bitcoin has something to do with it. The surge in its price is trickling to the altcoins as well. There's also a great chance that new investors are coming into the picture as well. We are all doing good now.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: