Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:14:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 42138 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Twizzwozz

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

Hi all, a few posts above is an update on the technical specifications and what i have been working on, so just a small update here to give an explanation on a few small thoughts on status.

almost on a 4hourly basis this is what I've been hindered with

https://i.imgur.com/nlP4Jxl.png

furthermore

https://i.imgur.com/7ybvsqb.png

As you can imagine this is quite overwhelming, as i have payed the extortion to no prevail or modification to my limits, i'm looking at setting up a dedicated server with a forum for the Stone community, but as you can imagine this task is quite time consuming, as i am looking for some assistance from the community in this sector, this will be quite rewarding for those involved.

Please only private message myself if the question is urgent, for all donations, they do not require confirmation via pm from myself, i have started adding the remaining donators to the list, which i have been doing in a logarithmic manner, so i will continue once i gain PM abilities back.

felixando

Can't you use Discord?  I believe this is what the RaiBlocks community uses. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:41:11 PM

Hi Stone supporters, apologies for the variance in communication over the last two days, a little technical insight into what stage right now, and what is currently filling my time.

A DAG G                                         Transitive reduction of G

If G is a DAG, its transitive closure is the graph with the most edges that represents the same reachability relation. It has an edge u → v whenever u can reach v. That is, it has an edge for every related pair u ≤ v of distinct elements in the reachability relation of G, and may therefore be thought of as a direct translation of the reachability relation ≤ into graph-theoretic terms. The same method of translating partial orders into DAGs works more generally: for every finite partially ordered set (S, ≤), the graph that has a vertex for each member of S and an edge for each pair of elements related by u ≤ v is automatically a transitively closed DAG, and has (S, ≤) as its reachability relation. In this way, every finite partially ordered set can be represented as the reachability relation of a DAG.

The transitive reduction of a DAG G is the graph with the fewest edges that represents the same reachability relation as G. It is a subgraph of G, formed by discarding the edges u → v for which G also contains a longer path connecting the same two vertices. Like the transitive closure, the transitive reduction is uniquely defined for DAGs. In contrast, for a directed graph that is not acyclic, there can be more than one minimal subgraph with the same reachability relation.

With the 'Transitive reduction of G' it will bring some sense of privacy ontop of zk-SNARK's, which effectively will make it more secure than ZCash  Cool

Whilst i don't want to make any promises right now, i'm looking at getting another developer onboard, with the development funds provided, to get the project completed quicker, as its proving to be quite the task and larger than originally expected, are we all happy for this to go ahead? I'm also looking to get a roadmap out the door at some stage!, possibly within the next two weeks, i have quite the treat prepared in terms of a roadmap, just need to get it projected onto a graphic.

I appreciate all the donators so far, and i will be responding to PM's when i can, i will just need a little longer than usual, thank you.

felixando

When will you be using escrow for more donations?

felixando (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 137
Merit: 31

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 12:59:19 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 02:26:09 PM by felixando

Hi Stone supporters, apologies for the variance in communication over the last two days, a little technical insight into what stage right now, and what is currently filling my time.

If G is a DAG, its transitive closure is the graph with the most edges that represents the same reachability relation. It has an edge u → v whenever u can reach v. That is, it has an edge for every related pair u ≤ v of distinct elements in the reachability relation of G, and may therefore be thought of as a direct translation of the reachability relation ≤ into graph-theoretic terms. The same method of translating partial orders into DAGs works more generally: for every finite partially ordered set (S, ≤), the graph that has a vertex for each member of S and an edge for each pair of elements related by u ≤ v is automatically a transitively closed DAG, and has (S, ≤) as its reachability relation. In this way, every finite partially ordered set can be represented as the reachability relation of a DAG.

The transitive reduction of a DAG G is the graph with the fewest edges that represents the same reachability relation as G. It is a subgraph of G, formed by discarding the edges u → v for which G also contains a longer path connecting the same two vertices. Like the transitive closure, the transitive reduction is uniquely defined for DAGs. In contrast, for a directed graph that is not acyclic, there can be more than one minimal subgraph with the same reachability relation.

With the 'Transitive reduction of G' it will bring some sense of privacy ontop of zk-SNARK's, which effectively will make it more secure than ZCash  Cool

Whilst i don't want to make any promises right now, i'm looking at getting another developer onboard, with the development funds provided, to get the project completed quicker, as its proving to be quite the task and larger than originally expected, are we all happy for this to go ahead? I'm also looking to get a roadmap out the door at some stage!, possibly within the next two weeks, i have quite the treat prepared in terms of a roadmap, just need to get it projected onto a graphic.

I appreciate all the donators so far, and i will be responding to PM's when i can, i will just need a little longer than usual, thank you.

felixando

Escrow, a third-party, for donations? I'm sorry but that sentence does not compute, they are donations, non-mandatory, optional. This is not a crowdsale where people pay me to complete a project, this is a donation based project, and out of my personal supply i have decided to gift donators.

I recommend following the thread and waiting for the future release, no commitment required.

felixando

Stone -  RaiBlocks Fork with privacy features - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762
Devss

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:18:46 PM

3 months distribution with recaptcha just like RaiBlocks would be great. It can be minable with anyone without any special requirements. Distribution will be so much fair and it touch many people. @RaiBlocksCommunityWill He is the  faucet and web developer on raiblocks in the past. I wish he could help you out with that if you reach out to him.
felixando (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:44:37 PM

Hello all, whilst there is a temporary hold on the PM's whilst i get the 10 PM's per day limitation lifted, im considering getting distribution started, as there will most likely be a plethora of distribution methods, all which will be fair, it would be best to get distribution started on a blank chain (non-zkSNARK enabled) and soft fork into this at a later date one development is complete.

I have been engrossed in an alternative method which cannot be pushed to the unfair side, which another member actually mentioned in earlier days among this thread, is distribute a small portion (10%) to every member which has posted in this thread, which sends out to all Stone's genuine supporters. Other methods may include lottery airdrop, merge with bitcoin core addresses (similar to ZClassic, BitcoinCash), user rank airdrop, the preeminent point i am attempting to peruse, is that distribution needs to start sooner rather than later.

Again, thank you to all donators, once the PM system is up and running again i will begin adding to the official donators list in the original post, i will not miss any transactions or pm's as i have quite the keen eye and i will spend some time trawling through PM's.

felixando

Stone -  RaiBlocks Fork with privacy features - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762
MrAhab

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:45:13 PM

Where is the code?

Why are you talking about distribution when you haven't released the code?

Setup a github and let others audit your code asap
nhooyr

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:45:40 PM

interesting stuff, looking forward to the completion of development.
felixando (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:49:19 PM

Where is the code?

This is a project, a project which initiated only three weeks ago, the code is not complete, by far, i am not afraid to admit this.

felixando.

MrAhab

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:54:26 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 03:06:39 PM by MrAhab

Where is the code?

This is a project, a project which initiated only three weeks ago, the code is not complete, by far, i am not afraid to admit this.

felixando.

Alright.

Then no more forum posts, no more updates(other than coding, with REAL CODE preferably, EVEN if it is incomplete).

No other talk from no one else, most especially you until the code is done.

Everything else is meaningless before the code is complete(Putting the cart before the horse)

If you are legit, you are losing your support and fast by doing the opposite. Colin, creator of Raiblocks first posts contained all new code, hell a wallet too

The code will speak more than anything you type before it is done.

nhooyr

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:59:53 PM

also I second the recommendation of using discord for the community chat.
zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:06:09 PM

totally agreed.  is there official telegram
felixando (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:08:32 PM

Where is the code?

felixando.

Alright.

Then no more forum posts, no more updates(other than coding, with REAL CODE preferably, EVEN if it is incomplete).

Everything else is meaningless before the code is complete(Putting the cart before the horse)

If you are legit, you are losing your support and fast by doing the opposite. Colin, creator of Raiblocks first posts contained all new code, hell a wallet too

This is not up to you, this is my project, i will release it how it is, at the top of the page it says [PRE-ANN] which stands for pre-announcement, which means it is a non-complete project. I'm not quite sure who you think you are telling me i cannot speak until its complete, but i can assure you, i can and i will do as i wish.

i'm only one person, whilst juggling PM's, posts, coding & real life, can be quite challenging, so i have chosen to prioritize accordingly, this is not a multi-million dollar project with 18 team members, its just myself. I have dedicated myself to the project and it will be completed, if your not happy with that response and want a insta-release-pump-and-dump-isntant 9999%gain then you may want to look elsewhere, this is not the project you are looking for, this is a genuine idea which was formed into a project which is being actively developed, once released will be one of a kind and have real world use.

felixando

tradedogexlambo

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:20:07 PM

I know this is a newbie account but anyways I wanted to show the dev my support. Of all the projects i've read about this is the only one which motivated me to create an account and show my support.
I really believe this could be a game changer if it happens.
kuracoin

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:22:40 PM

Where is the code?

felixando.

Alright.

This is not up to you, this is my project, i will release it how it is, at the top of the page it says [PRE-ANN] which stands for pre-announcement, which means it is a non-complete project. I'm not quite sure who you think you are telling me i cannot speak until its complete, but i can assure you, i can and i will do as i wish.

i'm only one person, whilst juggling PM's, posts, coding & real life, can be quite challenging, so i have chosen to prioritize accordingly, this is not a multi-million dollar project with 18 team members, its just myself. I have dedicated myself to the project and it will be completed, if your not happy with that response and want a insta-release-pump-and-dump-isntant 9999%gain then you may want to look elsewhere, this is not the project you are looking for, this is a genuine idea which was formed into a project which is being actively developed, once released will be one of a kind and have real world use.

felixando

I’m so glad to see you so passionate about this coin. Really makes me (and probably many others too) confident in the future this project. Keep on going man.
deuxmill

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:26:34 PM

Following your project almost since it was first posted. I'm looking forward to the development.

You should definitely setup a community forum.

I curios about what distribution methods you will choose.
felixando (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:19:09 PM

Where is the code?

felixando.

Alright.

felixando

I’m so glad to see you so passionate about this coin. Really makes me (and probably many others too) confident in the future this project. Keep on going man.
Thank you, i immensely appreciate your support, this project will be a success, I'm not distracted as to what transpires in-between.

felixando

Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:23:08 PM

Where is the code?

felixando.

Alright.

felixando

Thank you, i immensely appreciate your support, this project will be a success, I'm not distracted as to what transpires in-between.

felixando

dev , looking promise your project ,hope will come true as quickly as possible.
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:29:03 PM

You said that with the 'Transitive reduction of G' there will be more privacy ontop of zk-SNARK’s. Why is that?

Also, when do you plan to release some code?

Thanks!

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:34:32 PM

felixando

Escrow, a third-party, for donations? I'm sorry but that sentence does not compute, they are donations, non-mandatory, optional. This is not a crowdsale where people pay me to complete a project, this is a donation based project, and out of my personal supply i have decided to gift donators.

I recommend following the thread and waiting for the future release, no commitment required.

felixando

This is genius imaging if everyone was this inventive.

Like every shop I go in and i donate and they give me some produce from their personal stash

I have the option of donating to my window cleaner and he then gifts me some of his window cleaning talents.

I recommend you using escrow because without it it is unavoidably going to be called a scam.

1. it turns out you produce nothing and are the zeth scammer
2. you code out something but deliberately kept the "donations" (ico) small and narrow ripe for manipulation and market making but making people suspect it is a scam by refusing to use escrow

Answer what reason could you have for not using escrow if you plan to complete the project?

Why would you not use escrow is the important question because you would get more donations if you did. Are you saying you don't like donations?

So what is your reason for not having escrow? its a reasonable question ...lets have a reasonable answer?

nomok

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:52:09 PM

have you considered a coin distribution via inflation given to nodes? similar inflation to monero, but rewards to nodes instead of miners. there should be a strong incentive to run a node to keep the network secure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: