Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:12:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 42136 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:14:38 PM

Thanks for the vote of confidence BKCCI  Smiley

As i mentioned earlier in the thread, this week has been rather fufilling with purely distribution scammers, ive had to re-audit the entire speadsheet, i have it under control, but its paused code progression for bit, but priorities, distribution is a rather valid part of this project.

Felixando

Thanks for your response. Does this mean publication of code will be postponed?

Hello Yeuph, my reasoning is not related to an 'unsafe investment', as the project will be completed, there is no doubt in my mind. My reasoning is more so that the initial investors flip the investment and sell for 1/10th of what its worth due to fear from the FUD on this forum, when realistically these people who are downtalking the project are trying to do exactly that, cause fear to scoop up discounted coins, there are actually groups of people who make a living of this type of foul play.

Plus i believe if you have initially wanted to take part in the Stone community, why sell before the first release? Is that why you wanted to be part of Stone? to sell before the first wallet release?

What will end up happening is people will become impatient, sell, a large holder will scoop up a large portion of the supply, then will wait till release and initiate a pump and dump, i do not condone these kind of schemes.

If you are patient, you will see great results, what you must understand is that these projects are not just coded up in a day or a week, otherwise we would already have a private DAG protocol, this is something new, something exciting, if your a fearful person, you most likely wont win in this game.

felixando

Your reasoning makes sense, however, by distributing ERC20 tokens first you have made a scenario like what you're trying to prevent possible in the first place. If you would really wanted to avoid a scenario like this to happen, distribution of the actual Stone coins, once the wallet is released, would have made a lot more sense and it wouldn't have wasted your time now with fake donators claiming their share of tokens. Don't you see that this looks rather fishy to many people coming here? It is kind of obvious what creates the biggest FUD here - the non-existent proof of code.  Undecided

I am distributing the tokens now so we do not have any issues at launch, that's the last thing i want, i'm clearing up all distribution before the swap. This way we have clear skies ahead on launch and i can focus on code, if i have to spend 2 months distributing after launch it wont go down well if there are wallet issues, then pause distribution and people scream, i pause coding and people scream, i do not want this scenario.

You may fantasize all you desire, anything can look fishy if you stare at it long enough, the project is barely 1.5 months old, i have stated from the start i will not release partial incomplete code just to satisfy the select few for 5 minutes, until they then start to criticize my code, because its incomplete. Just sit tight and go to the park feed the ducks, take a breather.

felixando

Well on that note, do you mind telling us how you managed to apply to binance with that partially completed code. or where you just lying nd trying to boost up investment by posting a pic which specific use is to indicate an application to binance

Also, what kind of crypto scene are you involved in that restricts free trade. Last i checked there are several accts that have requested a refund after donating to this project, and you restricting their ability to get out of their position while they still have a chance. pretty much defeats the entire spirit of what crypto represents.

For a project the received half a million in funding ( i still shudder every time i think about it) you could have easily set up a website and created a placeholder token that wasn't accessible till the platform was complete and the coins have been swapped akin to what exscudo, tezo and countless other projects have done, so this idea of releasing ERC 20 and restricting it's use is  a little more than fishy. I personally still think that a long con is in play, i just need awhile to figure out the angle.

Anyway, there is no need bothering with my unproven hypothesis, but could you plz provide us with info on how you managed to pull off the binance application without a complete code. Thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BKCCI

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:53:37 PM

Anyway, there is no need bothering with my unproven hypothesis, but could you plz provide us with info on how you managed to pull off the binance application without a complete code. Thanks

Filing an application is not difficult, anyone could do it. But Binance doesn't give out any information about the status of an application, they wouldn't even tell the founder of a project if it is rejected, instead they get in contact if they want to pursue further steps towards adding a coin. You can read more specifics from this post by the CEO of Binance Changpeng Zhao: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/binance-listing-tips-changpeng-zhao/.

Interesting quote from it:
We do not accept teams using the Binance name for their gains without our consent. These include guys who say they “will list on, targets to be on, is a partner of” Binance without our explicit consent, in the hope to boost their credibility and coin price.  

We do not allow teams disclosing they will get listed on Binance until their coin starts trading. If this info leaks out, we will put the listing on hold, possibly indefinitely.  

If you are eager to tell your community you have applied to Binance, we allow a “Binance Application In Progress” image.

So an application is simply done, but making it a successful one is difficult since they ask for a lot of details. For anyone interested, here is the application form: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000822512.
felixando (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 137
Merit: 31

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 03:22:01 PM

As i mentioned earlier in the thread, this week has been rather fufilling with purely distribution scammers, ive had to re-audit the entire speadsheet, i have it under control, but its paused code progression for bit, but priorities, distribution is a rather valid part of this project.

Felixando

Hello Yeuph, my reasoning is not related to an 'unsafe investment', as the project will be completed, there is no doubt in my mind. My reasoning is more so that the initial investors flip the investment and sell for 1/10th of what its worth due to fear from the FUD on this forum, when realistically these people who are downtalking the project are trying to do exactly that, cause fear to scoop up discounted coins, there are actually groups of people who make a living of this type of foul play.

Plus i believe if you have initially wanted to take part in the Stone community, why sell before the first release? Is that why you wanted to be part of Stone? to sell before the first wallet release?

What will end up happening is people will become impatient, sell, a large holder will scoop up a large portion of the supply, then will wait till release and initiate a pump and dump, i do not condone these kind of schemes.

If you are patient, you will see great results, what you must understand is that these projects are not just coded up in a day or a week, otherwise we would already have a private DAG protocol, this is something new, something exciting, if your a fearful person, you most likely wont win in this game.

felixando

Your reasoning makes sense, however, by distributing ERC20 tokens first you have made a scenario like what you're trying to prevent possible in the first place. If you would really wanted to avoid a scenario like this to happen, distribution of the actual Stone coins, once the wallet is released, would have made a lot more sense and it wouldn't have wasted your time now with fake donators claiming their share of tokens. Don't you see that this looks rather fishy to many people coming here? It is kind of obvious what creates the biggest FUD here - the non-existent proof of code.  Undecided

I am distributing the tokens now so we do not have any issues at launch, that's the last thing i want, i'm clearing up all distribution before the swap. This way we have clear skies ahead on launch and i can focus on code, if i have to spend 2 months distributing after launch it wont go down well if there are wallet issues, then pause distribution and people scream, i pause coding and people scream, i do not want this scenario.

You may fantasize all you desire, anything can look fishy if you stare at it long enough, the project is barely 1.5 months old, i have stated from the start i will not release partial incomplete code just to satisfy the select few for 5 minutes, until they then start to criticize my code, because its incomplete. Just sit tight and go to the park feed the ducks, take a breather.

felixando

Well on that note, do you mind telling us how you managed to apply to binance with that partially completed code. or where you just lying nd trying to boost up investment by posting a pic which specific use is to indicate an application to binance

Also, what kind of crypto scene are you involved in that restricts free trade. Last i checked there are several accts that have requested a refund after donating to this project, and you restricting their ability to get out of their position while they still have a chance. pretty much defeats the entire spirit of what crypto represents.

For a project the received half a million in funding ( i still shudder every time i think about it) you could have easily set up a website and created a placeholder token that wasn't accessible till the platform was complete and the coins have been swapped akin to what exscudo, tezo and countless other projects have done, so this idea of releasing ERC 20 and restricting it's use is  a little more than fishy. I personally still think that a long con is in play, i just need awhile to figure out the angle.

Hi Islapdonkey, unfortunately im not allowed to discuss details on the application in any further detail, without possibly voiding my listing, however you may ask yourself how does HCASH/HSHARE, EOS, RAIDED NETWORK, CARDANO, OMISEGO, AETERNITY, DECENTRALAND, 0x (ZRX) have a listing with currently no functional product, just a concept + ERC20 token placeholder, ask yourselves these questions and you may just find the answer to the great Stone+Binance mystery.

I've said it before, and ill say it again; bitcointalk forums are exhausting, i could supply every last request the members ask for, and yet they will find something else new to harp on about, a little concerning but i will not let it get to me, i do appreciate the positive side of the community, and i am placing all my efforts into it for you guys  Wink

felixando

Stone -  RaiBlocks Fork with privacy features - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:28:21 PM

Felixando

felixando

felixando

For a project the received half a million in funding ( i still shudder every time i think about it) you could have easily set up a website and created a placeholder token that wasn't accessible till the platform was complete and the coins have been swapped akin to what exscudo, tezo and countless other projects have done, so this idea of releasing ERC 20 and restricting it's use is  a little more than fishy. I personally still think that a long con is in play, i just need awhile to figure out the angle.

Hi Islapdonkey, unfortunately im not allowed to discuss details on the application in any further detail, without possibly voiding my listing, however you may ask yourself how does HCASH/HSHARE, EOS, RAIDED NETWORK, CARDANO, OMISEGO, AETERNITY, DECENTRALAND, 0x (ZRX) have a listing with currently no functional product, just a concept + ERC20 token placeholder, ask yourselves these questions and you may just find the answer to the great Stone+Binance mystery.

I've said it before, and ill say it again; bitcointalk forums are exhausting, i could supply every last request the members ask for, and yet they will find something else new to harp on about, a little concerning but i will not let it get to me, i do appreciate the positive side of the community, and i am placing all my efforts into it for you guys  Wink

felixando

you wouldn't be the first dev being annoyed and exhausting from the forum. The amount of FUD is in no comparison to some years ago
MrAhab

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:02:28 PM

Ti'll the end of the month then Felix
darksteel5

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:21:46 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 04:38:22 PM by darksteel5

@felixando

I'm curious dude... You recommended that no one trade/purchase the ERC20 tokens yet.  I received my tokens but I'm thinking about picking up a few more off of Ether Delta while they are still so cheap.  I also have a small community of a few hundred people that follow me for crypto advice and they want to purchase Stone (I've been keeping them updated on the project) and I *could* technically send them to Ether Delta to grab some; however you explicitly said we should wait.  Is there a particular reason why you don't believe people should purchase/trade/sell the tokens yet or is it merely "The project isn't complete and it may not be a safe investment"?

Thanks for the tokens dude.  I think everyone is aware that an ERC20 token is simply that but it really feels like the project is moving along now.

felixando

All the FUD is caused by the lack of code. If you finished the code, then released the coin fewer people would be selling the coins for 1/10th of their actually worth. Why even give the whales the opportunity to pick up large amounts of discounted coins?

felixando

They may not have a working product, but they have release their code.
MangoFish

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:06:09 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 05:16:47 PM by MangoFish

Everyone should keep in mind that patience is the only way to approach a project like this, especially when we have one core developer who also explicitly mentioned from the beginning  that the state of this project is in pre announcement. For anyone who donated, you should know that your contributions do not  accelerate the progression of the project and the only significant difference it made was that Felix decided to take on the project full time because of the support. So if you want to see the project completed as soon as possible then avoid posting comments that inevitably disrupts his progress.
Amicus

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:11:51 PM

5 days into the distribution phase now, let's see if all of them will be done within the next two days.

8 more days until the end of the month and the promised public Github repository.

Stay tuned everyone, it is the week of truth.  Grin Cool

Yep. Still waiting for my tokens, and for the other promised stuff.

I think that not many people will dump the tokens at the first possibility, if Felixando really delivers. They remember the xrb progress.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:22:41 PM

Felixando

felixando

felixando

felixando

Last i checked all the platform you mentioned have made some form of github commit and actually have a website. It's mind boggling to me, that this platform received 500k+ in funding and doesn't even have a website. By the way, it's not fudding when we bringing up legit questions that any sensible investor will need to know before investing.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:16:25 PM

5 days into the distribution phase now, let's see if all of them will be done within the next two days.

8 more days until the end of the month and the promised public Github repository.

Stay tuned everyone, it is the week of truth.  Grin Cool

Yep. Still waiting for my tokens, and for the other promised stuff.

I think that not many people will dump the tokens at the first possibility, if Felixando really delivers. They remember the xrb progress.

who would ever dump with progress being made

LiveLiveNow

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:59:27 PM

We do not need websites. here the question of the speed of implementation. All we need is a testnet
StoneSoup

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:25:16 PM

Actually there were quite a lot available on EtherDelta yesterday when I brought some. People panic and act irrationally and then regret. They are really cheap and a great opportunity but they come with a really high risk so don't bet money you can't afford to lose (Think of it as money you would take to a casino, you may come away rich but also have a decent chance of losing it all).

If you are considering selling, I suggest you keep a few back just in case, at least you will not have so many regrets if/when felixando delivers.

As for felixando's comments about not selling, I see it as more advisory as in, if you sell you are really going to regret and he is doing what he thinks best and advising that. Given that he is the one person who knows for certain that this is going to happen (or not) he would be remiss not to warn people that they will lose on the opportunity. I don't see any angle in which he benefits either way honestly. I do think that there is deliberate fudding (and lets face it, it is really easy to do given the circumstances) to scare people into selling their tokens. Personally I intend to hodl and wait and see and with a bit of luck, this will be a huge win. If it doesn't happen, I will be upset but will move on.

Even Islapdonkeys can't come up with a reasonable reason for felixando to still be posting if he is trying to scam. Perhaps that is because felixando can make hundreds of times more just by releasing a coin that works. Sometimes there is more to be made in releasing the coin than in any scam that can be concocted. You don't get to be as rich as the Ripple founders of Nano devs by scamming, you get there by making a working coin and then get to spend the rest of your days on your mega yacht in the Med surrounded by beautiful people.

Edit: I wanted to add, the Binance listing probably only requires to see code towards the end of the application process or maybe not at all since tokens can be traded, Binance does not make judgements on the value of what is traded. Someone could try ask Binance if an application has been made for Stone but I doubt they would tell you because of confidentiality reasons.
MrAhab

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:01:45 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 01:45:49 AM by MrAhab

Actually there were quite a lot available on EtherDelta yesterday when I brought some. People panic and act irrationally and then regret. They are really cheap and a great opportunity but they come with a really high risk so don't bet money you can't afford to lose (Think of it as money you would take to a casino, you may come away rich but also have a decent chance of losing it all).

If you are considering selling, I suggest you keep a few back just in case, at least you will not have so many regrets if/when felixando delivers.

As for felixando's comments about not selling, I see it as more advisory as in, if you sell you are really going to regret and he is doing what he thinks best and advising that. Given that he is the one person who knows for certain that this is going to happen (or not) he would be remiss not to warn people that they will lose on the opportunity. I don't see any angle in which he benefits either way honestly. I do think that there is deliberate fudding (and lets face it, it is really easy to do given the circumstances) to scare people into selling their tokens. Personally I intend to hodl and wait and see and with a bit of luck, this will be a huge win. If it doesn't happen, I will be upset but will move on.

Even Islapdonkeys can't come up with a reasonable reason for felixando to still be posting if he is trying to scam. Perhaps that is because felixando can make hundreds of times more just by releasing a coin that works. Sometimes there is more to be made in releasing the coin than in any scam that can be concocted. You don't get to be as rich as the Ripple founders of Nano devs by scamming, you get there by making a working coin and then get to spend the rest of your days on your mega yacht in the Med surrounded by beautiful people.

Edit: I wanted to add, the Binance listing probably only requires to see code towards the end of the application process or maybe not at all since tokens can be traded, Binance does not make judgements on the value of what is traded. Someone could try ask Binance if an application has been made for Stone but I doubt they would tell you because of confidentiality reasons.

Man but why would Felixando delete past comments asking for specs/about the the technicalities of the code?

Look at this image> https://imgur.com/a/UxUij

This was before felixando "documented" that he took from Wikipedia.

This dude called him on it and instead of responding to him, and explaining his position.

He deleted the damn post.

Why would a legit developer delete such a post?

This was in the beginning... when donations we're still open remember...

So be it, I will wait patiently for the code. Perhaps he did not know at the time, either way, good luck Felix if you are legit.
felixando (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:52:50 AM
Merited by Benezim (1)

Man but why would Felixando delete past comments asking for specs/about the the technicalities of the code?

Look at this image> https://imgur.com/a/UxUij

This was before felixando "documented" that he took from Wikipedia.

This dude called him on it and instead of responding to him, and explaining his position.

He deleted the damn post.

Why would a legit developer delete such a post?

This was in the beginning... when donations we're still open remember...

So be it, I will wait patiently for the code. Perhaps he did not know at the time, either way, good luck Felix if you are legit.
MrAhab, you have been in here from the start spreading FUD for your own personal gain, at times i do delete FUD posts, that is correct, i did delete that particular post due to it spreading miss-information, guy claiming to be wikipedia creator, saying i was wrong, for 1, i was not wrong, 2. I always use sources if i cite information from another location, and in this scenario, i had.

Seems to be a full time job keeping the trolls at bay, what are you to gain from arguing with me about everything and anything? if this is a scam and you argue, what happens then? do you win? are you the boss man now? and if this project is legitimate and you argue with me, what happens then? do you pat yourself on the back for successfully irritating your developer, wasting his time, pausing the coding, disheartening his view on the community?

felixando

Stone -  RaiBlocks Fork with privacy features - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762
felixando (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:56:22 AM
Merited by pgii (6), FFI2013 (1), nightmanisrightman (1), vasya20 (1), f1tz14 (1)

Could my supporters please +Merit a few of my posts so i am able to use an avatar in my profile, to set my posts apart from the others  Cool

Thank you!

felixando

StoneSoup

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:04:55 AM

Could my supporters please +Merit a few of my posts so i am able to use an avatar in my profile, to set my posts apart from the others  Cool

Thank you!

felixando

I don't see where to do that, do I have to be a full member or something?
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:05:06 AM

Could my supporters please +Merit a few of my posts so i am able to use an avatar in my profile, to set my posts apart from the others  Cool

Thank you!

felixando

How many you need boss? I sent you one, I know it isn't much but it is all I got and I try to do my part in this project. Can't wait to see the code in a couple of days here I am getting excited  Grin

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:53:29 AM

1.I understand that tokens act like place holders to be with swapped with real coins when mainnet is ready and the tokens have zero value.The total supply is 150 million coins and 30% will be distributed to donators.So around 45 million tokens max are needed to be distributed to donators.I don't understand why you have created a contract with 150 million tokens ?

Will you be burning the remaining tokens after distribution to donors is completed?
This will bring integrity and trust to project and devs and will have automatic assurance that the remaining tokens are not sold or used for further donations/fund raising ,etc

2.As said earlier,STONE tokens is a temp arrangement (just a proof donation) and will be swapped,when mainnet is live.They are not intended for trading or listing on exchanges (cos it is not part of project activity).

So ,why not bring out policy that the mainnet coins will be swapped with the coins that are sent to the original ETH addresses and not with third parties ?
I believe that 99% of donators are fully aware that while donating that the project takes atleast 2 months to go live and this is not ICO/Airdrop/bounty to dump the coins on listing.I see the price at exchange is around 20% of the donation value.No sane 'donators' will be selling at that price,since they treated it has charity/donation/gamble .They prefer to lose 100% or gain 100% and not settle for 20%. Trading is only used for FUD/FOMO by vested people

3.Once the distribution is over,please clean up the thread and post updates at regular intervals

jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:01:57 AM

i will watch this one closely! hope i can joined in it,keep us update,goo luck with the project!
Threenigma

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:25:31 AM

1.I understand that tokens act like place holders to be with swapped with real coins when mainnet is ready and the tokens have zero value.The total supply is 150 million coins and 30% will be distributed to donators.So around 45 million tokens max are needed to be distributed to donators.I don't understand why you have created a contract with 150 million tokens ?

Will you be burning the remaining tokens after distribution to donors is completed?
This will bring integrity and trust to project and devs and will have automatic assurance that the remaining tokens are not sold or used for further donations/fund raising ,etc

2.As said earlier,STONE tokens is a temp arrangement (just a proof donation) and will be swapped,when mainnet is live.They are not intended for trading or listing on exchanges (cos it is not part of project activity).

So ,why not bring out policy that the mainnet coins will be swapped with the coins that are sent to the original ETH addresses and not with third parties ?
I believe that 99% of donators are fully aware that while donating that the project takes atleast 2 months to go live and this is not ICO/Airdrop/bounty to dump the coins on listing.I see the price at exchange is around 20% of the donation value.No sane 'donators' will be selling at that price,since they treated it has charity/donation/gamble .They prefer to lose 100% or gain 100% and not settle for 20%. Trading is only used for FUD/FOMO by vested people

3.Once the distribution is over,please clean up the thread and post updates at regular intervals

I would like to mention that many people are picking up the tokens that are being traded on Fork Delta. It is my understanding that people who've received tokens and lost interest and/or trust have the right to "sell" their shares of the project for whichever price they see appropriate.

I've bought a small portion myself because of the risk/reward associated with this project and would obviously like that the ERC-20 tokens being traded around keeps it's intended potential value. Cryptocurrencies revolve around free market economics - let's keep it that way.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: