Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:51:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I have a chance for success?  (Read 696 times)
YS84

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:37:40 AM

Waves and Ethereum are good to hold. I am not familiar about other coins. Read the thread, others may have experience about other coins.

fazerockzx

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:07:49 AM

You sure do have a lot in your portfolio, i wonder how long you've been holding those. In my personal opinion, i'd say if you're holding it for a long time now, see what coins have you gain a lot of benefit and on those you think is not enough. Keep holding onto those coins that you think are good for long term and take what you think is enough for you.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:12:32 AM

Please check my portfolio and let me know what do you think. Should I sell something? What would you HODL? Thank you for your tips and advises.

NEM (XEM) - 14.44%
Siacoin (SC) - 13.90%
NEO (NEO) - 11.07%
Golem (GNT) - 10.65%
Bancor (BNT) - 10.03%
Substratum (SUB) - 8.06%
Waves (WAVES) - 8.02%
Stratis (STRAT) - 5.87%
Agrello (DLT) - 5.03%
Ethereum (ETH) - 3.79%
Ripple (XRP) - 2.77%
Qtum (QTUM) - 2.47%
Zcash (ZEC) - 2.33%
Stellar Lumens (XLM) - 0.85%
LBRY Credits (LBC) - 0.73%

I AM NOT TRYING TO PROMOTE MY COINS, I AM JUST ASKING FOR FRIENDLY ADVICE. THANK YOU.

Updated portfolio:

All people have chance to become successful you just need patience and wait for thr right time. And based on your portfolio.i admired you because i think your alt coin is old and  holding for the long time and you have a great separation to split your money into the different kinds of alternative coin
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:27:57 AM

Yes of course you have a chance for you to success in order to pick the right coins and hold it until the price going high, If you do not have an emergency do not sell it because the prices are pumping in the market.
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 04:35:05 AM

Please check my portfolio and let me know what do you think. Should I sell something? What would you HODL? Thank you for your tips and advises.

NEM (XEM) - 14.44%
Siacoin (SC) - 13.90%
NEO (NEO) - 11.07%
Golem (GNT) - 10.65%
Bancor (BNT) - 10.03%
Substratum (SUB) - 8.06%
Waves (WAVES) - 8.02%
Stratis (STRAT) - 5.87%
Agrello (DLT) - 5.03%
Ethereum (ETH) - 3.79%
Ripple (XRP) - 2.77%
Qtum (QTUM) - 2.47%
Zcash (ZEC) - 2.33%
Stellar Lumens (XLM) - 0.85%
LBRY Credits (LBC) - 0.73%

I AM NOT TRYING TO PROMOTE MY COINS, I AM JUST ASKING FOR FRIENDLY ADVICE. THANK YOU.

Updated portfolio:

This is going to be difficult for everyone but i want to believe that before you picked the coin, you did your due diligence. You will need to develop your exit strategy. However, i will suggest you hold the coins for some period before you sell. Remember that the market is not rational

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
needfix24

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:46:48 AM

You have listed some good coins there mate, all of us here have a chance to be successful, and the thing is, how we can achieve that. Personally, I believe patience is the key to success, you need to wait for a right time and make the most of it. Keep holding what you have now, then wait for a good chance to sell it when you know that you have enough profit on it.
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:48:56 AM

Everyone can succeed, because to be successful there must be willingness and personal desire, with personal encouragement, then to achieve success can be achieved ..

rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:03:21 AM

Everyone can succeed, because to be successful there must be willingness and personal desire, with personal encouragement, then to achieve success can be achieved ..
I agree everyone have a chance to succeed, but you just also need to work hard and be patience in the job you select. In addition people who wants to success are need to suffered to experience the hardship of life in reality. Base on the article I read all successful people are experience failure before they are success in life.
KeikoKitagawa18

Activity: 364

World Family Coin

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:03:33 AM

I think you should increase your investment in there, ripple and stratis.
For other coins it looks like golem and stellar are not good for long-term investments.
if I were you I would sell the coins and replace them with ethereum / ripple / stratis.

●   Space Knight   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  WFC  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Donations Platform  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:15:31 AM

Everyone has a chance for success. Have a purpose and be driven by the desire to succeed.  You have a very good portfolio to start with.  Try to research and evaluate the purpose of each token why it was created in the first place.  ETH, Ripple, Monero and Neo are altcoins I would advise to hold because they are already known to be an asset rather than liability while the rest may still be subject to your valuation.  
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:17:15 AM

Those coins you have was good to hold for long period of time because they are having good competition in the market but it will depends on you we are difference vission in every coin we have and i am hoping that your decision to be made will gives good and higher income and you will success by the helps of those coins.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
iluvbtc

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:29:18 AM

I think you are too heavily weighted to coins with their own blockchain. I think its the companies that are making a fundamental difference / disrupting an industry and ride on someone else's blockchain that are going to do the best. Of ur coins i like substratum the best
Freyya08

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:31:17 AM

Eth, ripple, neo, and waves have a good chance especially long term investment. Thay have been doing amazing improvement and growth iver the last few months. As with the other altcoins, i am not really familiar with them though i know some of them like sc, strat,qtum, and zec have been imrpoving a little bit before the end of last year. Better check the progress of some of your coins and observe its trends, thru it you'll see if they are worth to hodl or not.

CrimsonKitties

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:42:05 AM

A good list, I like it. I would also add EOS, OmiseGO, Power Ledger - but this is my personal opinion that can also grow well, I bought them myself too. And how you want to buy more Ethereum is the right solution. And I noticed that all have about the same coins that they plan to keep for a long time. But in fact there is no true list, here it is necessary to try

I like your additions to his list. Power Ledger and EOS caught my eye when they first released.
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:42:17 AM

I believe NEM/XEM, STR/XLM, Waves and ZEC will be rise and go to the moon. I don't know about the others, because i don't read their whitepaper or "concept". But I think you don't need an advice from me or anyone because if you choose some altcoin and invest your money on that, it's prove that you read their "concept", am I right? So just believe your insting, don't trust anyone.
Novgabby

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:46:44 AM

Everyone who joins bounty campaign or bitcoin mining has a chance for success if you just have patience and if you give it a lot of effort
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:02:00 AM

Everyone who joins bounty campaign or bitcoin mining has a chance for success if you just have patience and if you give it a lot of effort
Yeah that's right, everyone is have a chance to success  if you have a diligence you will be able to succeed and also the Patience is your biggest strength to be successful.
If my portfolio is like that, there will be a great chance to success.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:05:50 AM

I suggest to hold etherium in the long run because we can see that the price of etherium is now showing an increase So it is possible for a person to earn a very large income if willing to be patient.But if not able to better invest in waves alone.

inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:06:19 AM

Everybody has, just dont lose hope and we will all be auccessful here
erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:08:03 AM

Yeah that's right, everyone is have a chance to success  if you have a diligence you will be able to succeed and also the
Patience is your biggest strength to be successful.
for beginners I suggest to follow the signature campaign, because with minimal capital you can get maximum results. but if you are mining you will spend big money for capital buying tools and mining equipment.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌