Bitcoin Forum
January 24, 2019, 09:54:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Would You Do With Lauda If You Were Thymos  (Read 810 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1751

GUNBOT Licenses up to 50% OFF - 'GrumpyKitty'.

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:13:58 AM

About Quuckseller, I've read his allegations against Lauda, most can't hold water, though I think Lauda actually did some shady things in the past. Wouldn't want her holier than thou attitude wrecked by doing such things these days.
You asked for the pest, and here it came.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Deena

Activity: 196
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:28:37 AM

Thymos is the forum owner, right? From what I've seen on this forum the green elite members with their negative trust power are as crooked as the small scammer who cheats bounty campaigns with double accounts. One green elite member deals out red trust points out of the sheer joy of display of power and another does it to earn money through the removal of the by him given negative trust. They're all corrupt as the devil and the trust system is abused to the bone. Many innocent forum members who just seek to earn a few coins fall victim. Like in the real world; where there's money to earn you'll find greed, corruption and hypocricy. Also at the top. If I were Thymos I would simply disable the trust point system, set clear forum rules and 'hire' a bunch of moderators who stick to the set rules instead of to their own subjective devilish nature. Since Thymos is not doing that and lets members of the green elite harass innocent visitors of his forum I suspect he couldn't care less and that he is of low moral stature himself.
Lauda
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:33:28 AM

Bullshit accusations without any proof as usual. Smiley

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

Deena

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:51:10 AM

Like many negative trust punishments from your hand.  Roll Eyes
Lauda
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:57:45 AM

Like many negative trust punishments from your hand.  Roll Eyes
Nope. Pretty much all are backed up and verifiable. Let me guess, your alt ring got busted and now you try to act like a voice of justice?

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

Jofor74

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:32:33 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 12:57:49 PM by Jofor74

Thymos is the forum owner, right? From what I've seen on this forum the green elite members with their negative trust power are as crooked as the small scammer who cheats bounty campaigns with double accounts. One green elite member deals out red trust points out of the sheer joy of display of power and another does it to earn money through the removal of the by him given negative trust. They're all corrupt as the devil and the trust system is abused to the bone. Many innocent forum members who just seek to earn a few coins fall victim. Like in the real world; where there's money to earn you'll find greed, corruption and hypocricy. Also at the top. If I were Thymos I would simply disable the trust point system, set clear forum rules and 'hire' a bunch of moderators who stick to the set rules instead of to their own subjective devilish nature. Since Thymos is not doing that and lets members of the green elite harass innocent visitors of his forum I suspect he couldn't care less and that he is of low moral stature himself.

The world is like that. We have what we call police corruption and it is applicable everywhere. When you read in between the lines, you'd notice it here in the forum. Folks tagging others who do what they did. But that's not enough reason to disable the DT or whatever. They are a sort of check to bad behaviour.

My grouse is having them go to extremes and I haven't really noticed harassment from them as a group. Even Lauda is not bad just needs to know the limits of the trust system. I don't think it should be applied at whims.

Scammers, cheats, perpetual account sellers and such can be tagged. I'm against tagging to intimidate or tagging every account seller or buyer. There's what's called the spirit of the law. If account selling is totally bad, it would have been banned, but it wasn't. That means it's a grey area that needs circumspection to navigate.

Aside Vod, there's a guy at the Lending section Coondoras...I don't know if he's a default trust member. He does an excellent job there. I actually had always liked them (Lauda inclusive) but realised Lauda doesn't know it's a thin line between right and wrong sometimes.

As a matter of fact, it's a lot better letting the guilty go free than punishing the innocent. Power is like the trigger of a gun. When purpose is unknown, abuse is inevitable.

Lauda, I just took a look at your trust page, quite impressive I must say but I just noticed what I had suspected or called your abuse of the trust system.

I see you tag people for reasons as mundane as:

'Newbie account soliciting for loan without collateral'
If they are newbies, how sure are you that they are aware there must be collateral before loan applications. These issues are better handled with warnings. Don't you think so.

You also tag for:
"Open scam allegation, do not deal with until resolved"

Are you aware that 'open scam allegation' isn't proven scam allegation?

Do you follow individual cases to establish guilt?

Do you go back to untag when they are proven innocent?

Are you aware what damages you may have caused that individual if they're actually innocent?

Don't think I dislike you, or that I'm picking on you. I think there's a lot you need to learn, especially from Vod.
TheUltraElite

Activity: 938
Merit: 661

Merit? Participate in the forum forget about Merit

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:42:58 PM

The world is like that. We have what we call police corruption and it is applicable everywhere. When you read in between the lines, you'd notice it here in the forum. Folks tagging others who do what they did. But that's not enough reason to disable the DT or whatever. They are a sort of check to bad behaviour. My grouse is having them go to extremes and I haven't really noticed harassment from them as a group. Even Lauda is not bad just needs to know the limits of the trust system. I don't think it should be applied at whims.
If that was true then the people who are in DT would have negged Lauda and not your legendary account from where you generally troll people from. This shows that you lack common sense and think of the delusions more than the reality. - 1st proof that you seriously need some treatment.
Scammers, cheats, perpetual account sellers and such can be tagged. I'm against tagging to intimidate or tagging every account seller or buyer. There's what's called the spirit of the law. If account selling is totally bad, it would have been banned, but it wasn't. That means it's a grey area that needs circumspection to navigate.
Its because account sales are allowed to be done. Anyone can sell their account or buy a new one. Fact is that DT members give them a negative trust because the person who owned that account is not the same and hence people who previously traded with that person may walk into a scammer who might scam. Its as simple as that and scumbags like you keep on pondering why this idea of neg tagging account buyers and sellers came into existence.
 - 2st proof that you seriously need some treatment.

Aside Vod, there's a guy at the Lending section Coondoras...I don't know if he's a default trust member. He does an excellent job there. I actually had always liked them (Lauda inclusive) but realised Lauda doesn't know it's a thin line between right and wrong sometimes.
He is not from DT. However he runs lending service and if you had looked into the lending section then you would have known that 90% of the noobies asking for loans there are actually trying to sell their accounts.

As a matter of fact, it's a lot better letting the guilty go free than punishing the innocent. Power is like the trigger of a gun. When purpose is unknown, abuse is inevitable.
Punishment is necessary - for discipline to be enforced.

Lauda, I just took a look at your trust page, quite impressive I must say but I just noticed what I had suspected or called your abuse of the trust system.
Do you follow individual cases to establish guilt?
Its written in the sticky for asking loans with no collateral. Seems like you never read it and only go around trolling or shitposting.
A person asking for loan without collateral is like asking for money because "I jus ran outta weeed" like people. Those people need to be punished. However chronic addicts will fell the opposite.  Cheesy
Do you go back to untag when they are proven innocent?

Are you aware what damages you may have caused that individual if they're actually innocent?
Why is the need to untag them? Who compares them to innocent people? All we have here is a bunch of keyboard warriors who think they are at the top of the world - I dont any valid reason to think they are innocent or that they will ever change their ways - Heck they will just make a new account and beg for loans again - see my point?
Don't think I dislike you, or that I'm picking on you. I think there's a lot you need to learn, especially from Vod.
Ooo Lauda got some competition? Cool

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

Lauda
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:08:57 PM

I think there's a lot you need to learn, especially from Vod.
I doubt inexperienced folk like yourself can properly asses and decide whether I should learn or not. The real reason  why we are where we are is liberalism, the excessive cancer-like freedom that was given to the undeserving, illiterate, greedy, corrupt (&& similar) individuals. This very same freedom has led to the innocent being punished over and over again[1]. This very same liberalism that theymos, and DT members like shorena seem to believe in and try to represent it. All of that has led to nothing but harm.

[1] Some inoccent people getting falsely tagged (which does happen occasionally) is not even a droplet in the massive lake of scams and abuse that the described policy has created.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

Jofor74

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:19:14 AM

I think there's a lot you need to learn, especially from Vod.
I doubt inexperienced folk like yourself can properly asses and decide whether I should learn or not. The real reason  why we are where we are is liberalism, the excessive cancer-like freedom that was given to the undeserving, illiterate, greedy, corrupt (&& similar) individuals. This very same freedom has led to the innocent being punished over and over again[1]. This very same liberalism that theymos, and DT members like shorena seem to believe in and try to represent it. All of that has led to nothing but harm.

[1] Some inoccent people getting falsely tagged (which does happen occasionally) is not even a droplet in the massive lake of scams and abuse that the described policy has created.

I think I see where you're coming from. Well...I wouldn't want you discouraged from what you're doing. Just do it with more discretion.

And thanks for explaining some of these things ma/sir? (still not sure which (: . A Theymos and Shorena obviously 'birth' a Lauda. I also do not acquiesce to extreme permissiveness.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:44:23 PM

I think it would be unfair for her to other to be fairly removed just because of that, I mean even though she is very straightforward sometimes but I think he/she contributed fairly enough to be one of the regulators around lets say in the office she is like one of the institutional heads here in the forum.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:58:56 AM

There are a special class of soldiers - mindless killers that wouldn't mind blowing off the heads of civilians, even women and children. These are needed to do the dirty jobs a normal soldier wouldn't want on their consciousness and consciences. Lauda would obviously make that kind of soldier.

This sounds a lot like Lauda to me. As far as I can tell, Lauda has nor morals, nor ethics, and will do whatever is necessary to achieve what he wants.

Another member of Lauda's fan's club.
[/b]
If I were theymos I will make lauda as the right and left hand administrator or the leader of moderators, aside from Ibminer and any pro, persona in this forum He/she is the only one who is seriously taking an action to all spammers and to all person who is ruining this forum.

Therefore, advance Merry Christmas.

rayola maria

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:03:11 PM

nothing to do with Lauda though you heard a lot of story about Lauda if you did not see or experience it just think positve inorder for you yo put your trust on where you have envolved
get out from the negative thoughts.
TanyaDegurechaff

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:15:39 PM

since I have free time I have researched about lauda and I can say that most of the users he/she tagged are guilty.

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."
Deena

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:09:16 PM

since I have free time I have researched about lauda and I can say that most of the users he/she tagged are guilty.

Like the users that get tagged by hilariousandco?  Cheesy
BossMacko

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

Dice>Monthly Competition>BTC,ETH,LTC>Click my Sig

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:39:38 PM

If i am Thymos i will make her/him a staff again with an additional power where she/he can check the IP ADDRESS of any user she/he desires to check to catch all those users who are joining a signature campaign with multiple accounts.

TanyaDegurechaff

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:33:45 AM

Like the users that get tagged by hilariousandco?  Cheesy

I am tagged about a post on the off topic section about committing suicide that has nothing to do about account sales, scamming, spamming etc. So i can say that i din't commit anything wrong so shut your mouth.

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."
Deena

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:12:55 AM

Like the users that get tagged by hilariousandco?  Cheesy

I am tagged about a post on the off topic section about committing suicide that has nothing to do about account sales, scamming, spamming etc. So i can say that i din't commit anything wrong so shut your mouth.

And likewise even more innocent people get falsely tagged by Lauda. You are not a rare exception. The moderators at this forum are corrupt, Lauda in the first place.
TheUltraElite

Activity: 938
Merit: 661

Merit? Participate in the forum forget about Merit

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:28:20 AM

And likewise even more innocent people get falsely tagged by Lauda. You are not a rare exception. The moderators at this forum are corrupt, Lauda in the first place.

I dont know if you have another original account or not, but I have in this forum for sometime now and even though my insight is limited, I have come across people who are scammers, scumbags, idiots, shills and not to mention the bottomfeeder shitposters.

I also dont know if you are a mod of some other forum or not. But as far as I am concerned the mods in the forum dont moderate a scam. That is because the crypto world believes in "free speech" and does not censor the potential scams. It is YOUR responsibility not to fall for a scam. It is YOUR  responsibility to do research on a project before yo invest in anything.

Lauda is not a mod but he/she does great in keeping these bottomfeeding scumbags at bay and does so with prior evidence and not based on vaporware. I think they do a good job at keeping the forum clean. But we will always have haters.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

Deena

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:45:41 PM

Okay. Lauda is not a forum moderator. He's just a regular member who miraculously got super-forum-powers. Unfortunately he's got the ethics of an evil Marvel character.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1063

bitcoingames.club

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:23:47 PM

I wouldn't change a thing. I have hardly seen lauda calling out wrong shots. Lauda either pulls the trigger or leaves the man standing, there is no middle way out. Which is exactly how it should be when you are being spammed and called out daily by shitposters and account farmers. It's funny you mentioned that account selling isn't forbidden but you forgot to mention that trust isn't moderated.. it seems to me that you might have been a account seller who got busted by lauda.  Roll Eyes

Unfortunately he's got the ethics of an evil Marvel character.

Woah! Slow down there mate.. Mind sharing with us whether you got busted for account farming or shitposting?  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.