Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:17:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Unique Features - NO SPAM - 100% FREE] Silvestro - A CryptoBot for Telegram  (Read 139 times)
ilsandro (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:28:44 PM

For a better pagination and updated commands visit http://telegra.ph/Silvesto---Bot-Usage-11-25

Silvestro, aka @coininger_bot, is a tool designed by a bored student who happens to really like cats and recently developed crypto interests.

The Problem
There are a lot of new currencies since Ethereum launch and it's really hard to keep an eye on them, especially when you're always on the go and have limited connectivity or low data caps.

The Solution
Telegram performs really well, even on GPRS/EDGE it's still blazing fast. What if there's a way to use Telegram to feed my numbers needs? 5 minutes later I was playing with the bot API and later that day the first command was usable.

/coin
This command accepts a single argument, meaning the output will contain information about the first following word. So far our kitty is able to recognize only symbols, it will recognize BTC but not Bitcoin.

Supply: HAT 0
Price: $ 0.1917 | Ξ 0.0004200
Price: € 0.1629
OpenD: $ 0.1735 | Ξ 0.0003800
HighD: $ 0.2100 | Ξ 0.0004600
LowD:  $ 0.1735 | Ξ 0.0003800
ΔD:    $ 0.018 (% 10.53)

24 Hours Volume:
HAT 3,991.55
Ξ 1.63
$ 765.30
€ 650.40

Last HAT-ETH trade:
HAT 64.80 => Ξ 0.02722
1 hour ago

LAST UPDATED: Just now

Info is provided by CryptoCompare Index

/ex
This allows getting an estimated value of a certain number of coins/tokens in another currency. It also supports FIAT conversions to USD and EUR. If the specified pair is not available at any exchanger Silvestro will use BTC as bridge converter. The command accepts 3 parameters: the first is the number (float type) of coins you want to transform, the second parameter is the symbol of source coin and the third is the destination coin.

/ex 213.65 hat usd
213.65 HAT -> 45.16561 USD

/ex 39 hat pos
39 HAT -> 17.55 POS

/graph
This outputs a candle graph for the desired currency pair. It supports 3 arguments:
the first is the candle interval, the second is the source coin and the third is the destination coin. If a specified pair is not available a BTC bridge will be used.
Candle intervals implemented are:
1m   -> 1 Minute
5m   -> 5 Minutes
10m -> 10 Minutes
15m -> 15 Minutes
30m -> 30 Minutes
1h    -> 1 Hour
1d    -> 1 Day
1mo -> 1 Month

/graph 1h btc eth

http://telegra.ph/file/9059559d92f23da36fcd5.png

/global
This will return global market statistics from coinmarketcap.com

/global
TMC: 281767627951$
V24: 11216234724$
BTC%: 51.96%
ACC: 917
ACA: 411
ACM: 6965

/top

This allows to see the top currencies trending on coinmarketcap.com The command accepts 2 arguments to be chosen between "price, 1h, 1g, 1w". Price will sort the output by current price-per-unit while the other options will use the growth percentage from past hour/day/week. The second arg is an integer of how many entries you want to see, if left black the default value of 10 will be assigned.

/top 1h 3
Top growth 1h:
#1 Phantomx (PNX)
Δ: [747.92%]

#2 Acoin (ACOIN)
Δ: [125.27%]

#3 Digital Rupees (DRS)
Δ: [101.68%]

/hatstake

This comes handy to Hawala.Today holders when it comes to staking. There's been a bit of confusion with the IFS model and revenue calculation and this gives an estimated outcome. The command takes only one parameter (float type) which is meant to be the amount a user is willing to stake.

/hatstake 1673.2

http://telegra.ph/file/386c9cbcf8cd815bb2d20.png
Year 1:  1924.18
Year 2:  2212.807
Year 3:  2478.3438
Year 4:  2775.7451
Year 5:  3108.8345
Year 6:  3419.718
Year 7:  3761.6898
Year 8:  4062.6249
Year 9:  4367.3218
Year 10: 4684.8261

/alert
This is the only command that triggers the bot on a loop, so basically it's the only scenario where Silvestro will write you even tho you didn't ask him to. This is still in deep beta and so far I've got mixed results, yet sometimes useful. The purpose of /alert is to tell you when a specific coin increased or decreased the price of a certain percentage.

The command is structured in 3 parts: Create / Read / Delete, unfortunately an Update module would only make more confusion among users so I went for the Delete-Create rather than Update.

The greatest downside is that sometimes the API get's stuck for currencies with low trade volume so it might report a huge loss or huge gains while nothing actually happens. This is an API fail and I'm working on preventing these situations where nothing happens and the user keeps getting alerts for it.

This command is set as private so it cannot be used in a group or channel, in order to prevent spam and keep the world a better place.

/alert list
The following entries have been found:
BTC UP: 10.00 DOWN: 15.00

The name gives it out, this will tell you which alerts are activated on your profile.

/alert add btc 10 15
Added 1 entries

This adds a coin to your watchlist. After the word "add" it demands a symbol and 2 float numbers, the first number is the growth percentage while the second indicates the loss. In this case I will get an alert if BTC grows 10% in the past 5 minutes or lost 15% in the same time span. Both numbers have to be positive, the system will add the minus
"-" while doing the maths. Double entries for the same coin and same user are not allowed. You can add coins not yet listed on exchangers and get an alert when they get listed somewhere. Stating invalid values as percentage will be registered as 00.00% and the system won't send any alert so make sure to check your entries.

/alert remove btc
Entry BTC was removed from your list

This removes an entry [if there is any] from the user's watchlist. After the word "remove" a symbol is demanded. For a better usage /alert list comes handy.

/pawn
This command is very similar to /coin but will only return the value in USD in a rather interesting shape, a Rick Harrison meme.

/pawn hat
http://telegra.ph/file/423238bb0a07baa9a630e.jpg

Moderation
I've introduced a function that gets triggered everytime a new user joins the group. If the user is a bot it will be kick-banned and so will the person who added it.
The bot is unable to kick-ban admins so it won't work at all for telegram groups where "every user is an administrator". When it comes to supergroups, Silvestro is able to give the most. Once it gets kick/ban permissions it'll take care of the rest... If an admin adds a bot, the bot will be kicked and banned, but the said admin won't be punished. If a normal user adds a bot they'll both receive a permanent ban without any prior notification. In order to add a bot, an admin should disable kick/ban permissions for Silvestro, add the wanted bot and then enable the permissions again, this will prevent unwanted bans. If you have a supergroup and are interested in this feature, write @carletto94

This was made using Alpine Linux, PHP, and MariaDB running on Docker with a reverse HTTPS proxy on nginx. The data fed by Silvestro is provided by either coinmarketcap.com or cryptocompare.com

No personal information is stored on the server, Telegram is very keen to user privacy and so am I, only basic information needed to communicate between nodes is saved and we're speaking about chat_id

This runs on a home connection powered by a quad-core Intel Atom x64 and 8GB ram, sometimes /graph may need a couple of seconds to render, convert and upload the picture. However further queries with the same data will benefit from Telegram-side cache.

For further information or feature request contact @carletto94
Donations of any amounts or shapes will be highly appreciated
0x1d47b0c2e39895B3aF7b33b148216D938ac92582

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:56:46 AM

i will try but its better if u can post some images.
ilsandro (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:06:42 PM

i will try but its better if u can post some images.

I did post some images but they can be seen only as links because I'm a new member.
Please take a look here http://telegra.ph/Silvesto---Bot-Usage-11-25
GetCrypto

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 01:27:15 AM

Good project! Contact me if you plan on future development  Wink
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:18:24 PM

Hello there, i want to reporting that Silvestro are cannot be used from yesterday. Is there any problem with the Bot or something?
Because Silvestro is really useful in my community group, so i feel bad if it's can't be used anymore  Cry
Is this project had a Social Media? Just in case for finding a newest update of Silvestro

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
FutureDigiCoin

Activity: 95
Merit: 22

NEXT exchange -> simple, safe and fast

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:44:37 PM

@Ilsandro, I use discord channel to stay up to date of any fluctuaties and gives trade alerts. See https://discord.gg/Y4khef. It's called Ride the whales. Is this the same kind of bot you're developing?  Or has it other purposes?
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:34:55 PM

@Ilsandro, I use discord channel to stay up to date of any fluctuaties and gives trade alerts. See https://discord.gg/Y4khef. It's called Ride the whales. Is this the same kind of bot you're developing?  Or has it other purposes?
Is that similar with Silvestro Bot? By the way, when i click the link, it's said "The instant invite is invalid or has expired."  , i think the link has already expired. Do you know Bot Telegram that similar with Silvestro?

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: