Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:10:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves now at 13 USD massive growth, new all time high and people miss it.  (Read 1308 times)
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:01:09 AM

yes i miss it so bad. i was bought waves at 3 dollars and sold it on 4 or 5 dollars. now its 13 dollars. this my biggest regret. i hope i would learn from this mistake.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 01:33:06 AM

While the rise in price is terriffic, it is also a little tricky.
A lot of the prices of alts have been rising solely off of btc's price increase.
This is why coinmarketcap is actually a pretty bad place to go for reliable information.

What you really need to look at, is not the price, but the btc price (because the usd price is just a valuation of what it is being sold at in btc).
So instead of just doing a flat calculation to get a percent increase, you have to factor in btc inflation which will severely cut into the actual real percent increase.

But, of course, with that being said, it is great that waves is doing well.
All of these projects that have platforms for smart contracts or tokens to be generated on have a great future.
I feel like it is just right now for the companies to compete against each other and grow.
There are other ones out there, but its basically waves, neo, and eth.
They can all ride this to new heights.

KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 02:21:28 AM

this market correcture will continue quite a while... we will see 20 USD for 1 wave quite soon....

asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:25:40 AM

this market correcture will continue quite a while... we will see 20 USD for 1 wave quite soon....
I agree with you, a few months ago I set aside waves, but after seeing the market movement. I am surprised.
freew5660

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:02:07 AM

Couple of times Waves price dropped after major announcments. I'm wondering what will happen this time.
And hope this price will also affect Waves based tokens too.
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:54:01 PM

Cool, the boat has left, next stop 100$. This will be hopefully achieved sometimes in 2018. Let's enjoy the ride.

BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:46:04 PM

Cool, the boat has left, next stop 100$. This will be hopefully achieved sometimes in 2018. Let's enjoy the ride.
It went from $2 to almost $18 before correct. $100 is nothing next year, since the additions to the platform keep getting bigger and bigger.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
PapaJ

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:05:51 PM

bought another $ 4, has already made x3, I'm waiting for when x10, you'll see very soon it will come))))
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:06:54 PM

The Waves team is making progress. Now the wave growth comes from the BTC. Growth and decline will continue all the time, but by the summer of 2018 is expected a large increase Cool

CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:08:40 PM

2018 will be remembered as the year of the WAVES!!  Come on a safari with me and ride the WAVES!!  Don't be afraid to get your balls wet a little bit!!  Grin
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:51:10 PM

Waves is one of the success stories of the last few weeks and is one of the potential competitors to ethereum. When you compare the price of the 2 coins there is a huge difference right now and that gap is likely to close in 2018. Get WAVES now, don't miss out like most did on ethereum!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: