Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:10:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what to do if btc amount does not reflect in your blockchain wallet?  (Read 100 times)
csorila (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:43:39 PM

I've been receiving bitcoins from blockchain,  some are showing under transactions but no amount has been credited to my wallet.  It is still zero.  What will I do?
I have imported addresses for watch only,  i understand that amount balance will show unde Imported addresses.  I need anyone to help me and get my bitcoins pls.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:47:47 PM

I've been receiving bitcoins from blockchain,  some are showing under transactions but no amount has been credited to my wallet.  It is still zero.  What will I do?
I have imported addresses for watch only,  i understand that amount balance will show unde Imported addresses.  I need anyone to help me and get my bitcoins pls.

If you transfer the bitcoin from different wallet of someone sending you means also it will be pending in the transaction in the concern wallet. You have to wait till confirmations has been done for the transaction you made.
If you are importing the wallet with your private key to different wallet also you have to wait till importing process has been done. Until that you would not find the transaction shown under your wallet.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:51:14 PM

Refresh your app, clear you cache and re-login into your wallet.

Blockchain.info used to have so many visual bugs which might take few hours or days to get solved. If you can see your bitcoin in other explorer than export it to electrum and send it out from there.
csorila (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:02:53 PM

I did not transfer any bitcoins yet.  I'm receiving,  the status is confirmed,  but i cant find the address in my wallet that received it.  I took screenshot of it
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:41:23 PM

maybe you should wait longer.. as far as I know if you have given the correct bitcoin address, you will still receiving.. blockchain is experiencing increased network traffic, that's why you need longer time for transaction..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: