Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:36:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Theories with Bitcoin Futures  (Read 1652 times)
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:11:41 AM

Hello guys, what is your theory regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double. What say you? What's your theory? Smiley
My theory about the bitcoin future is bitcoin prices will increase dramatically that in late 2018. I guess that prices will rise to $ 17,000. Maybe at the end of this year, the whole world will accept bitcoin

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:29:24 AM

My theory is that the emergence of bitcoin futures is the transition of bitcoin trading to a new higher level. Futures is the arrival of a large capital market which is interested in replacing small whales. Now bitcoin prices will become more stable. Large whales will earn due to the large turnover. They will have no competitors.
DunnDy

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:51:18 AM

In order to undertake such speculations, it would be necessary to thoroughly analyze the economic situation in the world. As more and more people want to become financially independent from any intermediaries, I think that the power of cryptocurrencies will soon begin to improve. The price of Bitcoin compared to other cryptocurrencies is under question because other cryptocurrencies can be created that will offer more than Bitcoin and then they will rise over the BTC.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:46:23 PM

many expected a prolonged growth from the introduction of futures, but it turned out that the big money played on the decline. believe that this was expected
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:25:48 PM

Bitcoin will grow in price, but only when no one waits. This is what we saw last year, and it will be in some time, when bitcoin will be concentrated in a small number of hands.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:08:50 AM

When you continuing using bitcoin until you go old and perhaps you become success and your future become brighter and stronger even it's hard all you need is patient and hardworking and the price improve that rise up.
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:48:58 PM

Futures is the arrival of a large capital market which is interested in replacing small whales.The price will decrease. Even then, many people expect Bitcoin prices to increase in the future.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:17:36 AM

Hello guys, what is your theory regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double. What say you? What's your theory? Smiley
I dont usually believe in theories because it makes us expect on something. But if I have to give some thoughts about this then for me, Bitcoin will rise before this year ends. It will be more popular then many people will prefer to invest in bitcoin rather than banks. In that time bitcoin will have a lot of improvements, brighter future is waiting for bitcoin.

samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 08:26:20 AM

My theory of bitcoin will double in recent years

ZazaG7

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:30:40 AM

It is in its improvement age, and not every person will utilize it. My feeling later on is that it will be the real trades in the web. Like we find in nearby news, on what amount is the trading of Bitcoin to Dollars. At the cost, I figure it will continue duplicating in cost insofar as there are a considerable measure of purchasers and merchants in the market that will maintain its esteem.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:30:13 AM

Bitcoin in now a days is considered to be the most sustainable , successful and popular investment of all the times, as there are many investment present in the market and there are millions of people who are investing in other investment too but inspite of all these , bitcoin always has more than millions of people who are investing into bitcoin around the world and this is all due to its trustworthy nature as in present times the valuation of bitcoin is quite low and according to many financial experts that the valuation of bitcoin will inflate in the coming months of this future only so there is only one theory regarding the future of bitcoin and that is that its valuation will inflate in the future.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:07:02 PM

There are too many theories about this BTC power and ability. One of the famous theory and I guess that it will happen is the one world currency. Meaning, no more currency for different country instead this currency. Also, the most powerful currency in the whole world that may valued like gold. For all of the time here in the forum, I am now believing this is the future of trading and payments.
EEEian

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:11:52 PM

The futures would take an extra day to catch up in that case, you would need bitcoin to persistently move over 20% the same direction to lock up the market for longer periods. Possible but even with the huge current runup it hasn't come anything close to averaging 20% a day over a week.
Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 06:32:30 PM

In the distant future, the one who has bitcoins will be millionaires. And the fact that the price fell now does not mean anything. I mean 5 to 10 years.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:21:45 PM

Over the last ten years since its creation, bitcoin has evolved in so many ways, adoption, value, circulation.
And in the short-term (6 months to a year) I see the price levelling out after the red market of this year. 
After that we could witness some quality, sustained growth.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:31:47 PM

In my opinion I can say that bitcoin will be more useful in the next 10 years. It will be more successful and popular all over the world. Many people will accept and adopt bitcoin. The number of bitcoin investors will increase.

poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

nobody knows about the future of bitcoin, in the end of the 2017 we can see that many people predict that bitcoin will rise up until $50k but in the 2018 we can see that the price of bitcoin is dropping into $7k, and many people think that bitcoin will pops like bubble. so we can't think about the future of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. we just can do something right now

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Anonymous300

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:41:12 PM

Well number of this that say bitcoin will dip and the same people that go and purchase it when it actually does. Bitcoin. The current market cap of bitcoin is $155.90b. And this is consider low because we know what bitcoin can do I obviously think with no doubt that bitcoin will reach the moon in future
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:33:33 PM

According to my theory bitcoin will be a bright future. Although its market is down in this time but still it price is higher then that of other cryptocurrency and in this time 1 btc is equal to approximately 487842 INR. So it is still profitable. Bitcoin is accepted by many multimillion companies like Microsoft amazon and also other companies are start accepting it and this thing surly help bitcoin to improve its price. And another reason is its transactions facility. Many people like to use it because of its fast secure transaction facility and also use  its for international transaction too.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cathalary153

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:56:01 AM

When more and more people want to become financially independent with any intermediary, I think the power of electronic money will soon begin to improve. Many are expected to grow extensively from the advent of the future, but turned out to be huge amounts of money played into the decline. Bitcoin will rise, but only if no one is waiting. As you continue to use bitcoin until you grow older and perhaps you become successful and your future becomes brighter and stronger, even tough you need to be patient and work hard and improve. prices rise. Even then, many people think Bitcoin prices will increase in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: