Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:03:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] uKit AI: Boosting website conversion with AI+Crowd Data 🚀  (Read 2849 times)
bismillahi

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:36:53 AM

This will be a great invention of technology to use in the future if this idea fully implemented, of course, AI is something that can grow up by itself, only just doing information retrieval.
I love AI so much, it can help people easily with only less effort of people. Really support this project, hope grow up as expected.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:43:08 AM

I've taken one more close look at the project, no doubts, the concept is good.
But when I was watching your explainer video, that part about blockchain, I was like WTF, again.
I'm serious, I can't get the point of tokens usage, its implementation within the context of your project is so non-natural (or at least its framing)

Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:07:48 AM

The concept of using an AI to personalize a website for a certain person is wonderful. I know the AI is being used now by Google in their search engine and also on Youtube for advertisement.
May I know how are they going to collect the data? The project is still in it's developing phase and it will take a lot of time to collect data from different individuals.
I believe data collection will be the main problem for the company. Google and Youtube and Facebook are using their sites, can the project have to buy data from them?
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:44:32 AM

This is a really interesting project. The concept is very unique and very beneficial to the people or users. I am very impressed on the uKit AI Team working on this project, and on behalf, I really appreciate your effort working hard for this project that you and Ukit AI come this far. Moreover, having an Artificial Intelligence For Websites will make an impact that will help in boosting conversion with machine learningand big data analysis by customizing the page to visitors' preferences. This is a really good project. Keep it up and I'll be looking forward.

yes I am srunu with a concept that is made very unique and very interesting for us and other communities. with the cooperation of Team AI uKit who is working on this project I am sure this project will become famous thanks to teamwork, I highly recommend this project. good job.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:43:49 AM

An interesting concept, but I really do not understand how users will think about it. I when I can disconnect advertising. Advertising I do not like.
Semaj123

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:20:40 AM

The concept of using an AI to personalize a website for a certain person is wonderful. I know the AI is being used now by Google in their search engine and also on Youtube for advertisement.
May I know how are they going to collect the data? The project is still in it's developing phase and it will take a lot of time to collect data from different individuals.
This project aim is personalizing websites for visitors is the next big thing on the web, unlike Google their feature is about their search engine wherein you speak to automatically search. This project is different because they have many features to offer and as mentioned there major services is personalizing the websites.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:09:02 AM

I reviewed and compared your project with others, and I'm sure that you have all the chances to win. You have a very good concept. I'll wait for fresh news from you.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:22:02 AM

This project aim is personalizing websites for visitors is the next big thing on the web, unlike Google their feature is about their search engine wherein you speak to automatically search. This project is different because they have many features to offer and as mentioned there major services is personalizing the websites.
You just do not understand how Google works. You see a lot of advertising thanks to Google's work. Google will clear what you were looking for and according to these words shows you advertising.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:41:43 AM

I 5hink that this project is doing the same job but differently from all its rivals and therefore have a better change to succeed in a long run.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:46:53 PM

Right now if you are planning to create, design and boost your website or business in having a website. I think it can cost you a lot, more time and especially with you, you need to have more learnings and more ideas for a website to be great. I mean you want to do a business in a website but because of the money you will put, you will lose more than profit. And I think uKit is the one to save the ones who wants to create, design and boost a website, it will cost you less but it will make you and your website the best that you really want to edit it.
Thanks to this project because it can save us by not paying higher fees to create a website, design, and boost. This will surely hit in the market because of its descent and promising goal and as this project still under development it will surely add more features by the help of people who have also a brilliant idea.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 01:55:44 PM

I would like ti understand how this concept will work in real life perhaps a youtube video is the best way to explain it further on how it technically works.

I agree, most of new projects now have their youtube tutorials on how the project works. uKit Ai should also make a youtube video for them to explain how really the project works, with this many members will understand and will join the project.
That would be a great idea for you will understand and know better on how the project works and will be able to decide if it would be helpful for your website or not. It is wise to know first the function of the project before investing.
Maybe try going through the whitepaper first. yes it will be good to have video introductions but is not really necessary here. Is basically an AI system that adapts itself base on the users activities, there is more on the whitepaper and all the three main kits are explained with release dates there. My only hope is if they can give like a month trial for new users

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:57:06 PM

I would like ti understand how this concept will work in real life perhaps a youtube video is the best way to explain it further on how it technically works.

I agree, most of new projects now have their youtube tutorials on how the project works. uKit Ai should also make a youtube video for them to explain how really the project works, with this many members will understand and will join the project.
That would be a great idea for you will understand and know better on how the project works and will be able to decide if it would be helpful for your website or not. It is wise to know first the function of the project before investing.

Yes, a video tutorial will really explained what is the project all about and how it will be use. Devs should make this aside from a whitepaper. I prefer to watch a video tutorial than to read a long whitepaper.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:25:13 PM

Landing pages can be annoying when you consistently receive from different advertisers and it ends up not being relevant to any part of your life. Limiting that to only what concerns an individual will be interesting and a relieve .  If this works out marketing will be a lot easier and purposeful as you get solution to the specific problem you have and not being caught in a large fish net that has nothing to do with you all the time. This also emphasis on the importance of the social media in our lives today, which makes me glad, because social media was initially viewed as a waste of time and for idol minds, but now we are gearing towards seeing it as a thing for great minds.  I'm curious to see how this pans out. Great idea
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:27:50 PM

after reading all the recent projects ai related in crypto world i think that there is no ai expert in the world who is not in a crypto project  Grin
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 02:42:15 PM

Landing pages can be annoying when you consistently receive from different advertisers and it ends up not being relevant to any part of your life. Limiting that to only what concerns an individual will be interesting and a relieve .  If this works out marketing will be a lot easier and purposeful as you get solution to the specific problem you have and not being caught in a large fish net that has nothing to do with you all the time. This also emphasis on the importance of the social media in our lives today, which makes me glad, because social media was initially viewed as a waste of time and for idol minds, but now we are gearing towards seeing it as a thing for great minds.  I'm curious to see how this pans out. Great idea
I completely agree, I hope now the advertisement will not be as intrusive as Google's. Sometimes I certainly use Google advertising, but in general I do not like it.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:02:44 PM

Right now if you are planning to create, design and boost your website or business in having a website. I think it can cost you a lot, more time and especially with you, you need to have more learnings and more ideas for a website to be great. I mean you want to do a business in a website but because of the money you will put, you will lose more than profit. And I think uKit is the one to save the ones who wants to create, design and boost a website, it will cost you less but it will make you and your website the best that you really want to edit it.
Thanks to this project because it can save us by not paying higher fees to create a website, design, and boost. This will surely hit in the market because of its descent and promising goal and as this project still under development it will surely add more features by the help of people who have also a brilliant idea.

agree with you. Especially in e-commerce section the dropshippers and affiliate marketers are going to welcome this project also if you just think of the advertisement costs of each e-commerce business yearly.
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:27:52 PM

The project does not just save money on the creation of the site, but also allows to enter the market to those who could not previously make their site. And now it's even easier to make profits on the Internet with this platform.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:44:55 PM

An interesting concept, but I really do not understand how users will think about it. I when I can disconnect advertising. Advertising I do not like.

I hate intrusive adverts but I and many others dont mind enabling adverts if they're not intrusive and it's a site I want to support
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:18:00 PM

I hate intrusive adverts but I and many others dont mind enabling adverts if they're not intrusive and it's a site I want to support

Yeah, many sites needs advertising because they get profit from it to support the project. i just didn't get what intrusive adverts you are telling about. I am also experiencing annoying adverts but I can't do anything because some sites needs to enable it to access them.

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:46:45 PM

It's a great deal having Flash for this uKit AI 2.0 is a system which collects data from DMP or website visitors and customizes the page to visitors preferences. Happy with uKit launch, as it really helps this project not only benefits businesses and web professionals but also their site visitors and backers as well. This project sets the brand for the economy, with one cloud based platform they bring all the tools necessary for personalizing any website for different audiences. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: