Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:46:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] uKit AI: Boosting website conversion with AI+Crowd Data 🚀  (Read 2843 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:52:57 PM

The idea of ​​the project is really very useful for all Internet users. I think the developers are moving in the right direction, we expect news from you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:14:16 PM

The idea of ​​the project is really very useful for all Internet users. I think the developers are moving in the right direction, we expect news from you.

I agree, almost all business sectors today use and utilize internet technology. The developed platform will be very useful now and in the future, so the project is worth considering.

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:03:18 PM

It is a platform made with artificial intelligence...People may get customized experience on the Internet.Technology will automatically boosting the process...

Customizing design really loves by most of the people because with this, they can create anything as much as they want. Technology is really amazing, people are also incredible. This uKit Al proves that people are unique in their own way.

Everyday many platform is using many technology to make interesting their project...but no all have the uniqueness... uKit Al has the uniqueness to amaze people..& many people joining here..
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 06:08:24 PM

It's a great deal having Flash for this uKit AI 2.0 is a system which collects data from DMP or website visitors and customizes the page to visitors preferences. Happy with uKit launch, as it really helps this project not only benefits businesses and web professionals but also their site visitors and backers as well. This project sets the brand for the economy, with one cloud based platform they bring all the tools necessary for personalizing any website for different audiences. 
It is a really nice future, it will helps out to some users in third party countries, which have a low quality personal computers. The page will low quality and people can surf without lags.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:46:20 PM

The concept of using an AI to personalize a website for a certain person is wonderful. I know the AI is being used now by Google in their search engine and also on Youtube for advertisement.
May I know how are they going to collect the data? The project is still in it's developing phase and it will take a lot of time to collect data from different individuals.
I believe data collection will be the main problem for the company. Google and Youtube and Facebook are using their sites, can the project have to buy data from them?
Well that's the aim of the platform ,purchasing data from big data management platforms (DMP) , such as the platforms you have mentioned . It would be a very big budget and i guess if the project found enough success they could easily afford it .Also the site has their own gathered data about users that they will rely on at first ,then they would move to buying from other platforms.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:11:05 PM

Many uses technology the wrong way, like the usage of the same thing to log in to different websites and then pretend they can't do nothing if they get hacked, I just wonder how customers would interact with the AI. Is it related to the DeepMind project btw?

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:22:24 PM

The concept of using an AI to personalize a website for a certain person is wonderful. I know the AI is being used now by Google in their search engine and also on Youtube for advertisement.
May I know how are they going to collect the data? The project is still in it's developing phase and it will take a lot of time to collect data from different individuals.
I believe data collection will be the main problem for the company. Google and Youtube and Facebook are using their sites, can the project have to buy data from them?

in their website they mentioned that will use the money to buy data to develop their platform, but I don't think google and those company sell data. they can buy it from specific companies that selling this kinda of data.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:49:06 PM

An interesting concept, but I really do not understand how users will think about it. I when I can disconnect advertising. Advertising I do not like.
I agree with you that we dont like adverting banner or pop-ups appear when we reading some page. But if we using a less banner, this is very good to make more impression. UKit can solve about website popups and advertising?
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:13:48 PM

Yes i like their idea about make our website have smoothy and have a nice UX, UI-> this is one of factors making our website have a high rank on search engine.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:34:04 AM

In your roadmap you didn't say that when uKit will be listed ib coinmarket cap. Can you tell me when it will ve listed on coinmarketcap?

That would depend on the result of ICO if it is not successful I think they will pause that plan and think another strategy.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:15:21 AM

Well that's the aim of the platform ,purchasing data from big data management platforms (DMP) , such as the platforms you have mentioned . It would be a very big budget and i guess if the project found enough success they could easily afford it .Also the site has their own gathered data about users that they will rely on at first ,then they would move to buying from other platforms.
I'm not sure if Google, Youtube or even Facebook sell their user's  data. Otherwise, we'll be damned.
But thanks for clarifying that for me, I have an idea where they can buy DMP.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:28:57 AM

Yes, I just really hope that they will continue to develop more features of their project. I also hope that all their plans will be achieve in a very short time. They need to be more active to attract more investors to support their project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
o_lisovenko

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:48:30 AM

I understand that payment for services will be accepted in tokens. Where can I buy coins? On which exchange does the developer plan to make a listing?
Not only in tokens, but yes you'll be able to pay via tokens for using uData. To buy tokens follow the link https://token.ukit.com/
o_lisovenko

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:50:59 AM

Very good project. When it will be possible to use your concept?
Our timeline: https://ico.ukit.com/#timeline

March 2018
Start of uData development
September 2018
Beta version of uKit AI
January 2019
Release of uKit 2.0
o_lisovenko

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:52:57 AM

In your roadmap you didn't say that when uKit will be listed ib coinmarket cap. Can you tell me when it will ve listed on coinmarketcap?
We are considering a possibility of taking UKT tokens to a cryptocurrency exchange. In any case, tokens will be able for trading not earlier than in 30 days after the ICO is finished.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:27:26 AM

The companies like Shopify and Woocommerce already help their cumstomers without having any knowledge in website building and programming with the help of templetes. I think the main problem is going to be the price of this service.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:17:13 AM

Gratuitous advice to Devs,
Make a demo website, where Ukit framework implemented.
For the project like your's, it's a must.
And one more thing, could you provide metrics for some of your working prototypes? So people could see a real use case.
tebessum

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:19:55 AM

I see your progeny positive, I wish success to the team.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:56:18 AM

This will be a great invention of technology to use in the future if this idea fully implemented, of course, AI is something that can grow up by itself, only just doing information retrieval.
I love AI so much, it can help people easily with only less effort of people. Really support this project, hope grow up as expected.
Exactly , I agree with you and your opinion on this matter. This project is different from the other project with similar ideas. This is more compact and the security is also great.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:53:08 AM

Very good project. When it will be possible to use your concept?
Our timeline: https://ico.ukit.com/#timeline

March 2018
Start of uData development
September 2018
Beta version of uKit AI
January 2019
Release of uKit 2.0

Nice, this timeline will surely give the devs a lot of time to develop and improve their project, Im sure in January 2019 uKit Ai will be release with no problems and Im sure that time devs already earned enough profit to run the project smoothly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: