Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:44:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ [RADIA] ⚡ MASTERNODES ⚡ GEOCACHE AIRDROP ⚡ TOR/I2P  (Read 5324 times)
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:05:58 PM

will there be a bounty campaign for your dev project? with a small amount of supply, maybe the price will also be high if many enthusiasts in your project, but with the number of airdrop available, maybe you will encounter many obstacles, especially dumper
you are right, one of the things that makes a project a total failure is the dumper, they just want a momentary profit, they will never think to hold a token with a long time, I hope there will be a project with a new innovation, which gives an award to a person who holds the token of a project for a long period of time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andy2572192561

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:08:01 PM

ANOMP POOL, is there any way to set your site on ENGLISH?

This foreign brother, you can use translation software, if a veteran miner only need to see how to dig. Although we can't understand English, we know how to deal with the ore pool every day. It's really simple.
Download the latest version of the ccminer is to strengthen or you can be a very good.
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://anomp-radia.nat123.cc:51090 -u Wallet Address.Miner's number -p x
hashcrypto

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:09:27 PM

New pool! https://rad.hashcrypto.club/

1% fees
Stable stratum in Frankfurt
Mpos
Automatic backups
Up and ready for mining! come join us!
axxdrg

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:11:08 PM

Andy, I managed to set my miners, I managed to visualise my wallet, but I cannot see my shares of if I'm getting some rewards.
andy2572192561

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:12:43 PM

Andy, I managed to set my miners, I managed to visualise my wallet, but I cannot see my shares of if I'm getting some rewards.
After hi normal mining
Please enter your wallet address and click lookup on the force statistics page to show your miner number
andy2572192561

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:19:29 PM

I'm sorry but we mine pool is not entirely without English important place English notes, please understand the inconvenience to you, but as a senior miners even do not understand Chinese, but every day to see a familiar interface I believe you can normal mining. The recent development of mine pool a lot of things, such as the number of miners, payment details, the whole network is difficult, the whole network, block height, repair the wallet address to enhance the authentication function. I'll improve mine pool English version, we mine pool is on the basis of nomp 2 fully developed and xiu'fu.

olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:20:56 PM

New pool! https://rad.hashcrypto.club/

1% fees
Stable stratum in Frankfurt
Mpos
Automatic backups
Up and ready for mining! come join us!

Failed to update your account: Failed to update your account !!!!!  Cry Cry Cry Cry Huh
S-triple-C

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:28:12 PM

I like the idea of this project because it's unique. Can I mine using GPU? I hope this will be added to exchanges soon so I can buy some
olkah

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:29:50 PM

Sell coins write to me in PM !!!
skichamp84 (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:32:27 PM

I like the idea of this project because it's unique. Can I mine using GPU? I hope this will be added to exchanges soon so I can buy some

Yes you can until PoS kicks in.

Please feel free to start making requests to exchanges to list us
ethminer012

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:35:35 PM

Airdrop / GeoCache *UPDATE*
1,950,000 RADIA will be located in "GeoCaches" in major cities around the united states ***WE ARE NOW ALLOCATING CACHES ACROSS THE WORLD***.  Any user can download the "GeoCaching" app for their smartphone and instantly find the locations for physical caches with Paper Wallet QR codes containing anywhere from 100-10,000 RADIA.  Any RADIA claimed belongs solely to the finder.

quite interesting!
I'm a very active geocacher!

How do you will manage that? New caches?
skichamp84 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:37:47 PM

1,950,000 RADIA will be located in "GeoCaches" in major cities around the united states ***WE ARE NOW ALLOCATING CACHES ACROSS THE WORLD***.  Any user can download the "GeoCaching" app for their smartphone and instantly find the locations for physical caches with Paper Wallet QR codes containing anywhere from 100-10,000 RADIA.  Any RADIA claimed belongs solely to the finder.

quite interesting!

Thanks!
we have a team of active geocachers who are working on distributing to both current and NEW caches.  some of which will be very interesting to acquire to say the least. Wink
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:42:54 PM

quite interesting!

Thanks!
we have a team of active geocachers who are working on distributing to both current and NEW caches.  some of which will be very interesting to acquire to say the least. Wink

OK THIS IS NOW A VERY VERY COOL COIN. Glad to be mining.

twitter.com/notsofast
andy2572192561

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:44:20 PM

quite interesting!

Thanks!

The administrator looks like I'm going to work overtime to change the ANOMP interface to the English version
skichamp84 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:47:00 PM

quite interesting!

Thanks!

OK THIS IS NOW A VERY VERY COOL COIN. Glad to be mining.

Thanks!
I am glad to be a part of it as well. The DEV has asked me to take on a more assertive position in the community. I have been briefed the details of the project and am happy to help answer any questions I can and if I cannot you can always refer to the DEV: RadiantDev

we have set up a TELEGRAM GROUP & DISCORD CHANNEL
DISCORD: https://discord.gg/tBQq5xy
TELEGRAM: https://t.me/radiantofficial

JOIN US THERE FOR UPDATES
jimmyl

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:50:39 PM

I can do geocaching in my city (outside the US) for a bounty, if you want.

skichamp84 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:53:55 PM

Send a PM to RadiantDev https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1432340

He might need ya!
RadiantDev

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:04:45 PM

Send me a PM please.

**UPDATE:  I am currently building a web form for users OUTSIDE THE USA to be able to apply to help post caches in their country.  It should be completed sometime tomorrow**
olkah

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:19:30 PM

Sell coins write to me in PM !!!  Wink Smiley
andy2572192561

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:21:39 PM

New pools added!

NEW MINING POOL READY
https://www.bilbotel.fr
VarDiff, Low latency, distributed and secure mining pool infrastructure
0.5% fees
Automatic payouts every 2H if balance > 0.1 RADIA, and on Sunday if > 0.01.
No registration required

Just add the following, after having replaced the wallet address with yours, to your miner :
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.bilbotel.fr:3433 -u RAtas8SmrfofjPGQjWsGzVC7zkJ3eVSmLP -p c=RADIA,bench

Don't forget to put in your password : c=RADIA

For NiceHash : use the password : c=RADIA,d=512

You can also adjust your diff by adding the parameter d= in the password like : c=RADIA,d=512

Compare your GPU stats on : https://www.bilbotel.fr/bench
Peer List (addnode) : https://www.bilbotel.fr/explorer/peers?id=2081 <= Useful for starting to synchronise.
And an explorer : https://www.bilbotel.fr/explorer/RADIA
And support at : https://discord.gg/KCMByyz

Happy Mining Wink

Hello We are the first ore pool on the shelves. Before that, they occupied the position and did not issue the information of the ore pool. You can check the time of our mine pool explosion and the pool is as follows:

ANOMP POOL: http://anomp.320.io
No registration needs to be registered
Use your wallet address as an account: the format is as follows:
Address. Miner's number

POW case demonstration:-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://anomp-radia.nat123.cc:51090 -u RD1ij783JzvQiqh7fMHUG3vuhmMqPvzNj6.A001 -p x

Please send the reward address here: RD1ij783JzvQiqh7fMHUG3vuhmMqPvzNj6
The DIFF IN the TOP 65536 k !!!!!

The difficulty has been changed to 262144, and it is changed to English Web site
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: